Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by maelje View Post

...now I should be able to provide the URL:

http://www.amazon.com/Its-baaaa-aack...sin=B006F4S0CU

Or you could have just provided the ASIN number, you can type those directly in Amazon's search to get to a product.

But this is clearly a pile of BS and just done from a stereo master. If I want this I can pop in my own pink floyd CD and press "ALL CH STEREO" on my receiver.

Don't know what he thought he was doing, but this custom audiophile presentation is a custom crock of turd.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2011, 10:41 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I bought 2 of his classical music titles and the sound is dreadful.
Disregard the many 5 star reviews of his titles, because they are schill.
Go to the forum at blu-ray.com and search for Alexander J, as he calls himself there and read his bluray music insider thread which is full of bs.
You will recognize the broken english and many typos of this russian born "genius" who all by himself is publishing,as well producing, mastering, composing (some titles), conducting ( some titles) in these "reviews " http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
This guy is using the internet to promote his work in a shameless and illegal way with his system of shill reviews and selfpromotion on blu-ray.com.
He includes the magical keywords DTS Master Hd , 7.1, surround audio in the title line of all his productions to make sure that anybody using a search engine looking for high def surround will not miss his work.
I am not sure whether i have enough posts to include the direct link to amazon, otherwise search for alexander jero in bluray, then check for beethoven's 9th symphony, read all the reviews and their comments and you will be a lot wiser.
Should you check (see all my reviews button) Al Perkins, you will find more evidence.
Alexander Jero is also using his pseudonyms to discredit anybody daring to give his work bad reviews.
Sorry for my long post, but the behaviour of this selfproclaimed genius is beyond illegal and i encourage the internet community to report all these scam reviews to amazon customer service, as well as the moderators of the website.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:40 AM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 11
it appears there is a queen version too.

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Queen-Fre...3351387&sr=1-1