How to set-up Audio system for Cafe/Restaurant. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 03-16-2013, 11:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi there all. I am setting up a new Cafe/Restaurant and I need advice on how to set-up the audio system. The place is 240 square meters (140 inside and 100 outside), the inside area is basically a concrete box with a 4.5 meter high ceiling. I am looking for mainly background music. I would like to run the system of a computer so that I can create an iTunes library and just run that for the day. Can I please get advice on how to set this up, what basic components I will need (ie. types of speakers and amp) that will do the job for me without breaking the bank. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-17-2013, 06:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 39
You can't use iTunes (or any other private licensed music) in a commercial establishment. You will need a commercially licensed source like SiriusXM for business or Muzak.
post #3 of 3 Old 03-18-2013, 06:15 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotant09 View Post

Hi there all. I am setting up a new Cafe/Restaurant and I need advice on how to set-up the audio system. The place is 240 square meters (140 inside and 100 outside), the inside area is basically a concrete box with a 4.5 meter high ceiling. I am looking for mainly background music. I would like to run the system of a computer so that I can create an iTunes library and just run that for the day. Can I please get advice on how to set this up, what basic components I will need (ie. types of speakers and amp) that will do the job for me without breaking the bank. Thanks.

Welcome to AVS smile.gif. Unfortunately the question you are asking is not relevant to this sub forum which is "Surround Music Formats".

Bill

My SACD collection, watch it grow and my wallet shrink ;-).

Denon 4311 (in preamp mode), Parasound 2100, Boston Acoustics A7200 amp, Oppo BDP-103, Consonance CD120, Panasonic TC-P60GT50 plasma, Panamax 5100EX, Salk Song Towers, Song Center, ADS 300C (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
Reply Surround Music Formats

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page