Ok, didn't post for awhile since we have another thread on this buried somewhere with various comments. So, being bored, I found my wife's stash of medicinal herb and spun this disk last night. I prefer the later Blu Ray concert, but hadn't listened to this one for a couple of years.
1. Bass was too hot...sounded like them in concert. Had to notch it back a bit.
2. Great concert, however the venue was way too small and didn't get you wrapped up in the crowd enthusiasm.
3. PT and especfially SW are timelessly good. His new stuff reminds me of when King Crimson went of the rails in the mid 70s, but this guy can write drama, harmony and hooks into very complex material that never bore you.
4. It's fun to revisit PTs classics from the early 2000s... "So Called Friend" never made it onto anything but a bonus disc, but it's a classic. Just it's inclusion is enough to buy this concert.
5. It's a must have for PT fans. 20 years from now you'll regret not having it.
I don't lurk as much as I used to and I NEVER listen. Comes from being old and cynical.