What are your most recent Hi-Res purchases? - Page 365 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
First ... 363  364  365
Surround Music Formats > What are your most recent Hi-Res purchases?
Bill Mac's Avatar Bill Mac 06:33 PM Yesterday
Just bought:

Larry Fuller Trio - Easy Walker SACD

I've been looking for this one for quite awhile as its quite rare. It wasn't cheap but a little OT this week will help lessen the pain .

Bill

Milt99's Avatar Milt99 09:38 AM Today
Downloaded the hi-res Physical Graffiti.
So far, I like it!
Haven't done my usual comparo to the Diament's and Marino's yet but the other comparos I did all had the same result.
While not a revelation, I like the 24/96s the best.
BTW, this site www.livedownloads.com has them for a great price ~$18.00.
Their download "manager" is a kludge at least for me so I downloaded them manually.
Toe's Avatar Toe 10:55 AM Today
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milt99 View Post
Downloaded the hi-res Physical Graffiti.
So far, I like it!
Haven't done my usual comparo to the Diament's and Marino's yet but the other comparos I did all had the same result.
While not a revelation, I like the 24/96s the best.
BTW, this site www.livedownloads.com has them for a great price ~$18.00.
Their download "manager" is a kludge at least for me so I downloaded them manually.
Thanks for the info. What is the difference between the deluxe edition and remaster for Physical Graffiti? I assume these 96/24 recording/mixes are considered the "best" releases for this album as far as sound quality goes?
Milt99's Avatar Milt99 10:59 AM Today
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
Thanks for the info. What is the difference between the deluxe edition and remaster for Physical Graffiti? I assume these 96/24 recording/mixes are considered the "best" releases for this album as far as sound quality goes?
The Deluxe Edition has additional tracks.
Both are remastered in 24/96.
For more details on the tracks, check out hdtracks.
Tornado Red's Avatar Tornado Red 11:02 AM Today
Ordered George Benson - Breezin' - SACD on Friday

Ordered Steve Wilson - Hand. Cannot. Erase - blu ray this morning
wadeh911's Avatar wadeh911 09:22 PM Today
Just downloaded from NativeDSD the Multichannel DSD64 Steinmeyer Organ in Nidaros Cathedral played by Magne H. Draagen. If you enjoy the low rumble of pipes accompanied by those airy trumpet pipes, highly recommended.
First ... 363  364  365

Up
Mobile  Desktop