What are your most recent Hi-Res purchases? - Page 417 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 998Likes

post #12481 of 12482 Old Today, 01:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrot View Post
FWIW, I actually sent them an email the other day and explained that I have a bunch of DVD-Audio titles that I would like to have added to their system, and asked if that was something they would be interested in doing. I have not heard back yet.
Update:

I yesterday received a reply from HRAudio.net,

"Our position on adding DVD-A titles is that we only add those releases where there's a pending review or comparison to be made within a review."

I'm not sure if he is talking about reviews that they are conducting, or if he is referring to consumer reviews.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12482 of 12482 Old Today, 02:25 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
Liked: 1211
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrot View Post
Update:

I yesterday received a reply from HRAudio.net,

"Our position on adding DVD-A titles is that we only add those releases where there's a pending review or comparison to be made within a review."

I'm not sure if he is talking about reviews that they are conducting, or if he is referring to consumer reviews.
Thanks for posting this. Very interesting take on why HRAudio.net will or will not add DVD-A titles. It seemed like wishful thinking that HRAudio.net would add DVD-A titles as people forwarded them to the site.

Bill

My SACD collection and HRAudio.net Library, getting larger as my wallet gets smaller ;-).

Emotiva XMC-1, Wyred 4 Sound SX-500s, ST-500, ST-250, Oppo BDP-103/105D, Panasonic TC-P60GT50 plasma, Panamax 5100EX, Salk HT2-TLs, Salk 1801b center, ADS 300C (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Surround Music Formats

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page