Premier Acoustic PA-120 - Page 5 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #121 of 2113 Old 01-05-2009, 02:03 PM
Member
 
jayzfelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
hey saltwater. do you have any other subs that you were able to compare it with. Cant wait til wednesday for the scheduled delivery. hopefully no hiccups.
jayzfelon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 2113 Old 01-05-2009, 02:06 PM
Member
 
jayzfelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have ask the seller for him to join this forum to clarify some of the customer service issues that some of us are having but did not get a response from that.
jayzfelon is offline  
post #123 of 2113 Old 01-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Member
 
SLAYER6669's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I did buy it now for a black one and paid instantly from Acoustic sound design on Dec 29th and received a UPS shipping notification on the Dec 30th. The auction made no mention of being on back order under the Acoustic sound design auction (sound distributors says Jan 5 on auctions) and today UPS tracking still says Billing information received with no delivery date on the tracking page yet. The original email from UPS says scheduled delivery Thursday the 8th. I have a feeling it won't be coming by then but I could be wrong.
SLAYER6669 is online now  
post #124 of 2113 Old 01-06-2009, 05:05 AM
Advanced Member
 
SaltwaterCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzfelon View Post

hey saltwater. do you have any other subs that you were able to compare it with. Cant wait til wednesday for the scheduled delivery. hopefully no hiccups.

I had a 6 yr old Sony sub that I had bought for $150. I heard my nieghbors BIC H100 and couldn't believe the difference. Went about to buy one and found better value and sound out of the PA120,, which my nieghbors agrees

A bad day fishing beats a good day at work!
SaltwaterCat is offline  
post #125 of 2113 Old 01-06-2009, 08:05 AM
Member
 
aramis109's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Been lurking on this thread, and ended up purchasing one of these Sunday through "Acoustic Sound Designs". I still have mine sitting at "billing information received" at UPS. I contacted Mike (confirmed it was him via the reply) and he said "they" should be going out today. So hopefully those of you that have been waiting and those of us who just ordered will get this shipped out today.

Thus far I'm not concerned as it does have free shipping on it, but I currently have no sub (sold my old one in anticipation of this) and would love to get this in my house. If the experience is good enough I may order a second one.
aramis109 is offline  
post #126 of 2113 Old 01-06-2009, 09:05 AM
Member
 
jayzfelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by aramis109 View Post

Been lurking on this thread, and ended up purchasing one of these Sunday through "Acoustic Sound Designs". I still have mine sitting at "billing information received" at UPS. I contacted Mike (confirmed it was him via the reply) and he said "they" should be going out today. So hopefully those of you that have been waiting and those of us who just ordered will get this shipped out today.

Thus far I'm not concerned as it does have free shipping on it, but I currently have no sub (sold my old one in anticipation of this) and would love to get this in my house. If the experience is good enough I may order a second one.

Can someone clarify if these two distributors at ebay the same seller. Because if they are this kind a concerns me with all the shipping problem. I ask the seller from sound distributor yesterday and he said because of the holidays his shipment got delayed and he confirmed via tracking that it will be to him wednesday. hope they are not giving us the run around.
jayzfelon is offline  
post #127 of 2113 Old 01-06-2009, 09:16 AM
Member
 
SLAYER6669's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I don't have a subwoofer on my setup either, and while my AV123 towers provide some reasonable bass, I plan to watch a few movies next week so I'm as eager to get this sub as everyone else. I'm not particularly worried that it's never going to arrive, after all if both sellers on ebay are infact the same person then I imagine if he just got them in yestarday it would be rather hard to get them out by yestarday as well and it makes sense they will probably be out the door today. I imagine with no shipping on Christmas or New Years, it would delay when he received them also. It would have been nice to just receive a little communication to buyers with this info, but I'm sure they will probably be out the door soon.
SLAYER6669 is online now  
post #128 of 2113 Old 01-06-2009, 09:24 AM
Member
 
jayzfelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAYER6669 View Post

I don't have a subwoofer on my setup either, and while my AV123 towers provide some reasonable bass, I plan to watch a few movies next week so I'm as eager to get this sub as everyone else. I'm not particularly worried that it's never going to arrive, after all if both sellers on ebay are infact the same person then I imagine if he just got them in yestarday it would be rather hard to get them out by yestarday as well and it makes sense they will probably be out the door today. I imagine with no shipping on Christmas or New Years, it would delay when he received them also. It would have been nice to just receive a little communication to buyers with this info, but I'm sure they will probably be out the door soon.

I agree with what you said about a little note. However my concern is he told the other guy will ship today and I was told it wont arrive til tomorrow. With people that had shipping problems when is it really and why are we getting different answers if in fact they are the same seller. I sure do hope so that it ships soon. For now I will take his word for it and expect shipment on wednesday maybe even thursday if he is just getting it wednesday.
jayzfelon is offline  
post #129 of 2113 Old 01-06-2009, 09:35 AM
Member
 
SLAYER6669's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzfelon View Post

I agree with what you said about a little note. However my concern is he told the other guy will ship today and I was told it wont arrive til tomorrow. With people that had shipping problems when is it really and why are we getting different answers if in fact they are the same seller. I sure do hope so that it ships soon. For now I will take his word for it and expect shipment on wednesday maybe even thursday if he is just getting it wednesday.

I guess it really depends where you are located to determine if you will receive it on time. Both vendors on ebay are located in Las Vegas so I guess thats highly possible they are the same person since the price is the same. I'm in NJ so I imagine I won't be getting mine until Friday or Monday now, but we shall see!
SLAYER6669 is online now  
post #130 of 2113 Old 01-06-2009, 10:04 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Hksvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 3,398
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Deciding on this sub too.
Hksvr4 is offline  
post #131 of 2113 Old 01-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Advanced Member
 
SaltwaterCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAYER6669 View Post

I guess it really depends where you are located to determine if you will receive it on time. Both vendors on ebay are located in Las Vegas so I guess thats highly possible they are the same person since the price is the same. I'm in NJ so I imagine I won't be getting mine until Friday or Monday now, but we shall see!

Mike answers the phone for both Acoustic Sound Designs and Sound Distributors (I got mine thru Acoustic Sound Design by money order, no less so the wife doesn't know what I spend...she thinks electronics should cost $16.95). Thru ebay, he's sold almost 6000 pieces @ 99% rating thru Sound Distributors and almost 5000 pieces thru Acoustic Sound design at 99%. He must be doing something right?

I'm not here to give him love...it's just that I'm buying my second next week and hope it goes like it did in November...

BTW, I see today there is also a Sound Pro's that have sold over 3650 pieces at 100% rating and it looks like him also...

A bad day fishing beats a good day at work!
SaltwaterCat is offline  
post #132 of 2113 Old 01-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Member
 
SLAYER6669's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterCat View Post

Mike answers the phone for both Acoustic Sound Designs and Sound Distributors. Thru ebay, he's sold almost 6000 pieces @ 99% rating thru Sound Distributors and almost 5000 pieces thru Acoustic Sound design at 99%. He must be doing something right?

I'm not here to give him love...it's just that I'm buying my second next week and hope it goes like it did in November...

BTW, I see today there is also a Sound Pro's that have sold over 3650 pieces at 100% rating and it looks like him also...

Well there we have it. Smart guy, he's probably making alot more sales by selling through multiple different vendors/sites. I wonder how he keeps up with all that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterCat View Post

(I got mine thru Acoustic Sound Design by money order, no less so the wife doesn't know what I spend...she thinks electronics should cost $16.95).

Well that's one way to get what you want without her realizing, no bill means no paper trail
SLAYER6669 is online now  
post #133 of 2113 Old 01-06-2009, 10:51 AM
Newbie
 
djbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I, too, have been looking at the PA-120 but was waiting until the Black models were available on Jan. 5th. I have purchased from Eric at Sound Distributors before and the transaction was flawless, so I intend to purchase the PA-120 from him. Also, he has been very helpful and friendly on the three occassions that we have talked.

I called Eric today to check if the Black was, in fact, available and he said not until Thursday, Jan. 8th. He also stated that with C.E.S. taking place this week that most orders would be delayed and that I should wait until Monday to order. I specifically asked him if "Sound Distributors" and "Acoustic Sound Design" were sister companies and he stated "we work together". No other clarification or explanation was offered. I did mention the fact that Mike at Acoustic Sound Design was quickly earning a poor rep. in the customer service department His response to that was just a chuckle.

However, another point to consider:

Acoustic Sound Design - "Ebay Auctions carry a 1 year defective exchange warranty from us. First year is totally on us-If anything goes wrong we pick up unit at no charge-and replace it with a BRAND NEW UNIT."

Sound Distributors - " Ebay Auctions carry a 30 day defective exchange warranty from us"

I hope this helps clarify some things for potential buyers. I can't wait to hear mine.
djbob is offline  
post #134 of 2113 Old 01-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Senior Member
 
MarcSparks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fishers, IN
Posts: 282
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbob View Post

I, too, have been looking at the PA-120 but was waiting until the Black models were available on Jan. 5th. I have purchased from Eric at Sound Distributors before and the transaction was flawless, so I intend to purchase the PA-120 from him. Also, he has been very helpful and friendly on the three occassions that we have talked.

I called Eric today to check if the Black was, in fact, available and he said not until Thursday, Jan. 7th. He also stated that with C.E.S. taking place this week that most orders would be delayed and that I should wait until Monday to order.

See...that last tidbit of information really pisses me off. Now they say they won't be getting them until Thursday, Jan. 8th and that we should probably wait until next Monday.

I mean, for most of you, there's not much to worry or be upset about since you just placed your orders. I on the other hand have been waiting since Dec. 3rd! And I now know I have been continually lied to about when it will ship out. My 45 days I have to get protection from Paypal is up next week, so if this thing doesn't ship today or tomorrow, I'm out.

I wish the best for you guys and your orders, but I am absolutely furious at this point and don't feel like people who do business this way should get my money.
MarcSparks is offline  
post #135 of 2113 Old 01-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Newbie
 
djbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Update.....

My curiosity got the better of me so I called Acoustic Sound Design and spoke to Mike. In short, Mike, from Acoustic Sound Design, and Eric, from Sound Distributors, are brothers. They own both companies. According to Mike they own/operate businesses under approx. 20 different names. Mike explained the reason for the numerous companies as something to do with Google

I was very direct and honest with him in my questions regarding the companies and his growing (poor) reputation. During our 10 minute conversation I found him to be very personable, open and friendly. At no time, did I feel he was rushing to get me off the phone or that I was bothering him.

As to my earlier post regarding the 1yr. Ebay warranty, Mike stated that the warranty applies to both companies and that Eric (Sound Dist.) had overlooked changing his listings.

ALSO, Good news for those who have already ordered:
Mike stated that they were currently unloading two 40 foot containers of the PA-120s and that the pre-orders and new orders would be shipping today and tomorrow. He also confirmed that any orders placed between Wed. and Sun. would probably not ship until Monday due to CES.
djbob is offline  
post #136 of 2113 Old 01-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Member
 
jayzfelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbob View Post

Update.....

My curiosity got the better of me so I called Acoustic Sound Design and spoke to Mike. In short, Mike, from Acoustic Sound Design, and Eric, from Sound Distributors, are brothers. They own both companies. According to Mike they own/operate businesses under approx. 20 different names. Mike explained the reason for the numerous companies as something to do with Google

I was very direct and honest with him in my questions regarding the companies and his growing (poor) reputation. During our 10 minute conversation I found him to be very personable, open and friendly. At no time, did I feel he was rushing to get me off the phone or that I was bothering him.

As to my earlier post regarding the 1yr. Ebay warranty, Mike stated that the warranty applies to both companies and that Eric (Sound Dist.) had overlooked changing his listings.

ALSO, Good news for those who have already ordered:
Mike stated that they were currently unloading two 40 foot containers of the PA-120s and that the pre-orders and new orders would be shipping today and tomorrow. He also confirmed that any orders placed between Wed. and Sun. would probably not ship until Monday due to CES.

Hope this is true and thanks for the info. I want to purchase another one to match the one I ordered but waiting for the first one to see how good it is.
jayzfelon is offline  
post #137 of 2113 Old 01-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Advanced Member
 
SaltwaterCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcSparks View Post

See...that last tidbit of information really pisses me off. Now they say they won't be getting them until Thursday, Jan. 8th and that we should probably wait until next Monday.

I mean, for most of you, there's not much to worry or be upset about since you just placed your orders. I on the other hand have been waiting since Dec. 3rd! And I now know I have been continually lied to about when it will ship out. My 45 days I have to get protection from Paypal is up next week, so if this thing doesn't ship today or tomorrow, I'm out.

I wish the best for you guys and your orders, but I am absolutely furious at this point and don't feel like people who do business this way should get my money.

Now that is a bummer and would piss me off too...something must have really fallen between the cracks

A bad day fishing beats a good day at work!
SaltwaterCat is offline  
post #138 of 2113 Old 01-06-2009, 02:41 PM
Senior Member
 
septim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 357
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Yeah I found dealing with Eric was way better than Mike.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Samsung 71 FAQ
septim is offline  
post #139 of 2113 Old 01-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Senior Member
 
MarcSparks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fishers, IN
Posts: 282
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbob View Post

ALSO, Good news for those who have already ordered:
Mike stated that they were currently unloading two 40 foot containers of the PA-120s and that the pre-orders and new orders would be shipping today and tomorrow. He also confirmed that any orders placed between Wed. and Sun. would probably not ship until Monday due to CES.

So did anybody's ship out today? Mine didn't, would hope I would be at the front of line since my order is 36 days old and counting, but who knows..
MarcSparks is offline  
post #140 of 2113 Old 01-06-2009, 09:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Hksvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 3,398
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Just ordered mine.
Hksvr4 is offline  
post #141 of 2113 Old 01-07-2009, 07:10 AM
Advanced Member
 
SaltwaterCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcSparks View Post

So did anybody's ship out today? Mine didn't, would hope I would be at the front of line since my order is 36 days old and counting, but who knows..

FYI,

One of my neighbors ordered a black PA-120 on Dec 27th after hearing mine (he's got a crappy Bose system) and it showed up last night here in Houston...I'll set it up tonight for him.

I honestly don't know what the hell is going on with your order Sparks...sounds like screwed up accounting or some other type of holdup

BTW, my neighbors wife told him that he wasn't going to put the PA120 in the living room and he told her to take a hike...that's when I said "see ya later"

A bad day fishing beats a good day at work!
SaltwaterCat is offline  
post #142 of 2113 Old 01-07-2009, 07:36 AM
Senior Member
 
MarcSparks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fishers, IN
Posts: 282
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterCat View Post

FYI,

One of my neighbors ordered a black PA-120 on Dec 27th after hearing mine (he's got a crappy Bose system) and it showed up last night here in Houston...I'll set it up tonight for him.

I honestly don't know what the hell is going on with your order Sparks...sounds like screwed up accounting or some other type of holdup

BTW, my neighbors wife told him that he wasn't going to put the PA120 in the living room and he told her to take a hike...that's when I said "see ya later"

I sent probably 4 emails since Dec. 22 asking for updates so I don't know how they could've lost track of me and fulfilled other orders first. And each time was told "it will ship next week" and then "today or tomorrow". It looks like the tracking info has finally updated that UPS has picked up the package from them, so it is on the move! My scheduled delivery date changed from Dec 11th to Jan 12th. Nice work guys..

Your story that your friend just recently ordered one and got it shipped has sealed the deal for me giving him a flaming negative feedback on ebay. This was terrible. This sub better be worth all the trouble.
MarcSparks is offline  
post #143 of 2113 Old 01-07-2009, 08:40 AM
Member
 
jayzfelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
i still have mine as billing info received. Hey marc did your just update this morning?
jayzfelon is offline  
post #144 of 2113 Old 01-07-2009, 08:45 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Hksvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 3,398
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 34
I was alittle skeptical with the shippment process though. I placed the order last night, black one, at 11pm est and got a UPS shipping number this morning. Schedule delivery is 1-14-09.
Hksvr4 is offline  
post #145 of 2113 Old 01-07-2009, 08:51 AM
Member
 
jayzfelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hksvr4 View Post

I was alittle skeptical with the shippment process though. I placed the order last night, black one, at 11pm est and got a UPS shipping number this morning. Schedule delivery is 1-14-09.

they send the tracking early. Hope you get your shipment shipped today someone had mentioned that they spoke to them and because of ces all new orders might not ship til monday. I preorder mine and tracking still have not yet been updated. hope mine ships today too.
jayzfelon is offline  
post #146 of 2113 Old 01-07-2009, 09:19 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Hksvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 3,398
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 34
I hope it does and would be on schedule too.

I’m the type of person that likes to plan things in advance. I could have been because of the holidays ups might have messed up. I would not have waited another week for it especially if it had a scheduled delivery date. I would have canceled the order and buy it from their other five distributors. Have my CC company deal with it. The Paypal claims/dispute department will they take forever.
Hksvr4 is offline  
post #147 of 2113 Old 01-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Senior Member
 
MarcSparks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fishers, IN
Posts: 282
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzfelon View Post

i still have mine as billing info received. Hey marc did your just update this morning?

Yeah, it's weird. It updated this morning, but the timestamp says UPS picked up the package from the seller at 9:42 AM YESTERDAY (1/6). No updated information since, so it is now in "Pickup" status with a resheduled delivery date of 1/12. I'm still skeptical until I see the package make another hop and get to a UPS facility.
MarcSparks is offline  
post #148 of 2113 Old 01-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Member
 
jayzfelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just emailed them and he said that shipments are coming today and they have sold 80 and should be going out today aif not latest tomorrow. I hope they ship today for me to get it on friday if its coming from nevada and california is only 2 days transit time. I got mine from sound distributor and i dont know if they operate differently. will purchase another one as soon as i hear this sub and if i like what it brings.
jayzfelon is offline  
post #149 of 2113 Old 01-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Member
 
jayzfelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcSparks View Post

Yeah, it's weird. It updated this morning, but the timestamp says UPS picked up the package from the seller at 9:42 AM YESTERDAY (1/6). No updated information since, so it is now in "Pickup" status with a resheduled delivery date of 1/12. I'm still skeptical until I see the package make another hop and get to a UPS facility.

I think your set and should expect yours soon if ups had already picked it up. Sorry to hear about your long wait.
jayzfelon is offline  
post #150 of 2113 Old 01-07-2009, 10:56 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Hksvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 3,398
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Usually when it's in transit, the next update will be at your UPS location. Also, updates might not appear over the weekends. It should say "out for delivery" on the day scheduled.
Hksvr4 is offline  
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off