BIC America F12 sub anyone ? - Page 10 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #271 of 2862 Old 04-24-2009, 06:19 PM
Senior Member
 
Gewow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Posts: 280
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielson99 View Post

Ok, I noticed a few grammatical errors and I'm wondering what Bachelor's you finished...was it a Bachelor pad?

lmao yes that's the one
Gewow is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #272 of 2862 Old 04-26-2009, 09:13 PM
Senior Member
 
zippo775's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 202
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Not sure if it was mentioned in this thread, but I just got done watching The Day The Earth Stood Still. Really puts the sub through it's paces and handles it very well. I'm still impressed for a 200 buck sub.
zippo775 is offline  
post #273 of 2862 Old 04-30-2009, 07:02 AM
Senior Member
 
Sound Master BIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 420
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 17
has this forum died? nobody posting any comments about their f12, pics, set-up... still enjoying mine, still amazes me, even at low volume it gives a great feel to the music or tv.
Sound Master BIC is offline  
post #274 of 2862 Old 04-30-2009, 07:37 AM
Member
 
bmonlycg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 170
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello,

Ive been looking around for a new sub. I live in apartment so im not trying to get something that will get me kicked out. Just something with nice tight bass that i can crank up while people would be at work and a have kick while watching movies at night. I was looking at svs, hsu, etc but being in an apt i think i would really restrict those especially since ill be here for another two years. I currently have a sub from my old speaker package hkts 15. I believe its a 10" 100 watt. I would expect the bic to destroy it right? All you guys seem to be really happy with it. Have you compared it to any other subs? For around 200 its a hell of a deal! Itd be 200 more for the cheapest SVS and spec wise doesnt really seem worth it.


*edit*
Sorry this would also be used mainly for movies and gaming. My current receiver is an hk 247. It seems like a few of you either dont like this receiver or have had problems with it? Is it with this sub? Ive had it for about a year and its treated me great! Plus I got a sick deal on it.
bmonlycg is offline  
post #275 of 2862 Old 04-30-2009, 08:01 AM
Member
 
rmm2112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
hey sound master -- I'm ordering one today (as soon as my buyer from my old sub pays me) -- so I'll keep this thread alive a bit longer as soon as it shows up. I'll post pics too. this sub will be replacing a 50 watt 8" sub --- oohhh I can't wait. Was getting tired of my old sub "farting" at even the not-so-low, low ends ---
rmm2112 is offline  
post #276 of 2862 Old 04-30-2009, 12:51 PM
Member
 
Shaee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just ordered one from beach audio yesterday suppose to arrive on Monday. Previously auditioned a polk psw110 that went back to the store. I hope this one will be an improvement over the polk.
Shaee is offline  
post #277 of 2862 Old 04-30-2009, 03:36 PM
AVS Special Member
 
tingham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 2,671
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmonlycg View Post

Hello,

Ive been looking around for a new sub. I live in apartment so im not trying to get something that will get me kicked out. Just something with nice tight bass that i can crank up while people would be at work and a have kick while watching movies at night. I was looking at svs, hsu, etc but being in an apt i think i would really restrict those especially since ill be here for another two years. I currently have a sub from my old speaker package hkts 15. I believe its a 10" 100 watt. I would expect the bic to destroy it right? All you guys seem to be really happy with it. Have you compared it to any other subs? For around 200 its a hell of a deal! Itd be 200 more for the cheapest SVS and spec wise doesnt really seem worth it.


*edit*
Sorry this would also be used mainly for movies and gaming. My current receiver is an hk 247. It seems like a few of you either dont like this receiver or have had problems with it? Is it with this sub? Ive had it for about a year and its treated me great! Plus I got a sick deal on it.

It should sound very good with your Harmon. It's definitely a nice sub for movies at it's price point. I hope it does not get you kicked out, as it WILL shake your building if you use it to it's fullest potential. Just use good common sense when listening to it when neighbors are around, and you should be ok.

I am still enjoying mine. In fact, I am debating whether to get another to even out the bass response in my room. It sounds slightly boomy with certain types of music..nothing too bothersome though. It's a great buy for it's price.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaee View Post

I just ordered one from beach audio yesterday suppose to arrive on Monday. Previously auditioned a polk psw110 that went back to the store. I hope this one will be an improvement over the polk.

It should be a big improvement over the Polk. Make sure to post back with your thoughts on how it compares to the Polk.

Go Phillies! Go Eagles! Go Sixers! Go Flyers!
tingham is offline  
post #278 of 2862 Old 04-30-2009, 10:14 PM
Member
 
mangosalsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I see most people here are using this sub as primarily a sub for watching movies but how does it do with music? I am thinking about purchasing one of these but am trying to find out if these subs are musical. I listen to mostly trance music, and some rock and a little rap. But trance is the real reason why I want to get the F12.
mangosalsa is offline  
post #279 of 2862 Old 05-01-2009, 07:45 AM
Senior Member
 
zippo775's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 202
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
This sub is a better movie sub than musical in my opinion. It can become a bit boomy when I listen to rock, that's if I crank it up. I just dial it down a bit for that. For under 200 bucks I don't believe you'll find better though. Good luck in your search, let us know what you get and how it sounds. Have a good day
zippo775 is offline  
post #280 of 2862 Old 05-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Member
 
rmm2112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
sub is on the way via UPS from beach -- scheduled to arrive monday. If anyone ordered from beach audio.... is it double boxed or anything? i don't want my wife trying to move it into the house (8 months prego) --- just wonderd how well it was boxed if it has to sit outside for a hew hours.
rmm2112 is offline  
post #281 of 2862 Old 05-01-2009, 11:38 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Jakeman02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 6,463
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmm2112 View Post

sub is on the way via UPS from beach -- scheduled to arrive monday. If anyone ordered from beach audio.... is it double boxed or anything? i don't want my wife trying to move it into the house (8 months prego) --- just wonderd how well it was boxed if it has to sit outside for a hew hours.

Never ordered from beach but sitting outside for a few hours won't hurt anything, unless it's raining and providing you don't live in a neighborhood where it might not be there when you get home.
Jakeman02 is offline  
post #282 of 2862 Old 05-01-2009, 12:01 PM
AVS Special Member
 
tingham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 2,671
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmm2112 View Post

sub is on the way via UPS from beach -- scheduled to arrive monday. If anyone ordered from beach audio.... is it double boxed or anything? i don't want my wife trying to move it into the house (8 months prego) --- just wonderd how well it was boxed if it has to sit outside for a hew hours.

I ordered mine from Beach Audio. It was delivered in it's factory packing box. The factory packaging has handles on 2 sides for moving it around. There is a picture somewhere in this thread on what the box looks like. First few pages..I think.

Mine was delivered by Fed-Ex..I guess Beach Audio uses both carriers these days? I would think if your wife was home the UPS guy would put it inside your home, especially for a pregnant woman...

Go Phillies! Go Eagles! Go Sixers! Go Flyers!
tingham is offline  
post #283 of 2862 Old 05-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Member
 
rmm2112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tingham View Post

Mine was delivered by Fed-Ex..I guess Beach Audio uses both carriers these days? I would think if your wife was home the UPS guy would put it inside your home, especially for a pregnant woman...

I was thinking the same thing -- as long as she can get to the door before he ding dong drives --- handles will work though, she can just pull it into the foyer if needed --- thanks for the info.
rmm2112 is offline  
post #284 of 2862 Old 05-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Member
 
jamest26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I just picked up my BIC F12 from FedEx this morning. I am excited to get it but won't be able to get it installed for at least another month. How has been everyone experience with the sub so far? I went with the F12 to save some money. Initially thought of getting a HSU or SVS but coughing up $400-$500 for a sub is quite steep. I can't wait to hear it and hopefully be not disappointed with the purchase.
jamest26 is offline  
post #285 of 2862 Old 05-02-2009, 05:15 PM
AVS Special Member
 
tingham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 2,671
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamest26 View Post

I just picked up my BIC F12 from FedEx this morning. I am excited to get it but won't be able to get it installed for at least another month.


Congrats on the purchase. I wouldn't wait a month to hook it up and check it out though. You really should make sure everything is in good working order with it ASAP, just in case there is a problem and you need to contact the seller. The odds are way against the F12 having an issue, but you never know.

Go Phillies! Go Eagles! Go Sixers! Go Flyers!
tingham is offline  
post #286 of 2862 Old 05-02-2009, 11:50 PM
Member
 
Shaee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Does the F12 have a LFE input?
Shaee is offline  
post #287 of 2862 Old 05-03-2009, 05:21 AM
Member
 
rmm2112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
yes -- go to page 2 of the thread and you will find pics of the sub -- there is a nice close up shot of the back plate.
rmm2112 is offline  
post #288 of 2862 Old 05-03-2009, 10:38 AM
Senior Member
 
Sound Master BIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 420
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmonlycg View Post

Hello,

Ive been looking around for a new sub. I live in apartment so im not trying to get something that will get me kicked out. Just something with nice tight bass that i can crank up while people would be at work and a have kick while watching movies at night. I was looking at svs, hsu, etc but being in an apt i think i would really restrict those especially since ill be here for another two years. I currently have a sub from my old speaker package hkts 15. I believe its a 10" 100 watt. I would expect the bic to destroy it right? All you guys seem to be really happy with it. Have you compared it to any other subs? For around 200 its a hell of a deal! Itd be 200 more for the cheapest SVS and spec wise doesnt really seem worth it.
*edit*
Sorry this would also be used mainly for movies and gaming. My current receiver is an hk 247. It seems like a few of you either dont like this receiver or have had problems with it? Is it with this sub? Ive had it for about a year and its treated me great! Plus I got a sick deal on it.

It could get you kicked out FOR SURE. If you use common sense, find out when the neighbours are home and don't crank it you should be OK. Causes pictures on the walls to move from level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangosalsa View Post

I see most people here are using this sub as primarily a sub for watching movies but how does it do with music? I am thinking about purchasing one of these but am trying to find out if these subs are musical. I listen to mostly trance music, and some rock and a little rap. But trance is the real reason why I want to get the F12.

I'm using it for both, probably more music than movies. I don't find it 'boomy' as everyone calls it. I turn my AVR sub setting down according to what I'm playing. Watched James Bonds new movie last night and had it turned to -4 and it was UNREAL! The opening chase scene, WOW. For some music, older, I have it up to +2 and for other music, newer better recorded, I have it from 0 to -2 or -4. It's an easy adjustment, ps; I have the sub volume set a 3 1/2 so I'm really not stressing anything. Awsum for both movies and music in my opinion, guess it depends on set up, your other speakers, source...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippo775 View Post

This sub is a better movie sub than musical in my opinion. It can become a bit boomy when I listen to rock, that's if I crank it up. I just dial it down a bit for that. For under 200 bucks I don't believe you'll find better though. Good luck in your search, let us know what you get and how it sounds. Have a good day

I agree with you that it would be hard to find better at this $$. I drop by my friends store now and then, Audio One in the GTA. He has all kinds of subs, Paradigm is his biggest seller. Listened to a DSP3100 Thursday, 600 peak 200 RMS, 10", $450. It wasn't much different than mine, took my CD and Bluray in so I had a reference and the room is similar in size although set up for sound. Then he put on a 'Sub15' from the reference series, 3400W peak 1700RMS, 15", HOLY CRAP what a sub. Anyone looking to spend big $ this thing can cause drywall to come down, literally! For all who have just bought it and waiting, you will enjoy, it may surprise you.
Sound Master BIC is offline  
post #289 of 2862 Old 05-03-2009, 04:39 PM
Member
 
defriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 65
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Ok.. just went thru the whole thread and ready to pull the trigger on the F12.

I have the typical Bose HTIB (passive sub) and used to have a Klipsch KSW-10 connected to the sub-preout from my Pioneer Receiver with a Y-RCA cable. Loved the sub, but it died 1 month out of warranty!!

While looking for a replacement, came across the Energy ESW-8HG ( www.energy-speakers.com/images/download/692.aspx ) for $180, was about to pull the trigger on this; but came across this thread.

I know I will need to work on replacing the Bose speakers, but for now, will I be happy with the F12 (given the sub history and what I used to have before)?

This is for the living room 16'x25' carpeted, 20' high ceilings - for Movies AND Music.

Any thoughts??

PS: Sub is on pre-order @ Amazon... planning to order tonight or tomorrow.

Regards
Nick
defriend is offline  
post #290 of 2862 Old 05-03-2009, 04:55 PM
AVS Special Member
 
bsoko2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Olympia, WA
Posts: 4,387
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 68
I'm have a 18 X 28 X 14 room and have BIG speakers and dual sub setups. I couldn't imagine anything small for that size room.

Bill
bsoko2 is online now  
post #291 of 2862 Old 05-03-2009, 06:17 PM
AVS Special Member
 
tingham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 2,671
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by defriend View Post

Ok.. just went thru the whole thread and ready to pull the trigger on the F12.

I have the typical Bose HTIB (passive sub) and used to have a Klipsch KSW-10 connected to the sub-preout from my Pioneer Receiver with a Y-RCA cable. Loved the sub, but it died 1 month out of warranty!!

While looking for a replacement, came across the Energy ESW-8HG ( www.energy-speakers.com/images/download/692.aspx ) for $180, was about to pull the trigger on this; but came across this thread.

I know I will need to work on replacing the Bose speakers, but for now, will I be happy with the F12 (given the sub history and what I used to have before)?

This is for the living room 16'x25' carpeted, 20' high ceilings - for Movies AND Music.

Any thoughts??

PS: Sub is on pre-order @ Amazon... planning to order tonight or tomorrow.

Regards
Nick

If the Klipsch did it for you in that room size, the F12 will do it also, and most definitely better. Did you call Klipsch? I am surprised that they would not fix it one month out of warranty. How long did you own it for?

Go Phillies! Go Eagles! Go Sixers! Go Flyers!
tingham is offline  
post #292 of 2862 Old 05-03-2009, 06:23 PM
Senior Member
 
PoshFrosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Posts: 379
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 64
hey guys, the f12 is cheaper at provantage than beachaudio

i got mine for 187 shipped. it will arrive tuesday. i'll try to post a mini-review.

Energy Speakers' specs spreadsheet.

Corrections or additions? Please PM me and I will edit the document.
PoshFrosh is offline  
post #293 of 2862 Old 05-04-2009, 08:29 AM
Member
 
defriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 65
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I owned the KSW-10 for a little over 14 months. In any case, the warehouse retailer where I had bought it offered to take it back for a full refund. So I just returned it. Loved the sub though.. just wish I could get it repaired rather than returning it.

But the F12 is looking like a better replacement now. I read in the previous posts, some people complained about "boominess". Is this a problem?

Regards
Nick
defriend is offline  
post #294 of 2862 Old 05-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Member
 
defriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 65
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Will warranty be the same as "authorized" dealers?

Regards
Nick
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshFrosh View Post

hey guys, the f12 is cheaper at provantage than beachaudio

i got mine for 187 shipped. it will arrive tuesday. i'll try to post a mini-review.

defriend is offline  
post #295 of 2862 Old 05-04-2009, 11:32 AM
Member
 
defriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 65
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
ok.. could not wait any longer and ordered it from Amazon.com $188.69 shipped. But it's back ordered... so I will have to wait.

Do the other websites like Provantage compare in terms of warranty etc? I can always cancel the Amazon order and order from Provantage.com..

Nick
defriend is offline  
post #296 of 2862 Old 05-04-2009, 11:41 AM
Member
 
rmm2112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by defriend View Post

ok.. could not wait any longer and ordered it from Amazon.com $188.69 shipped. But it's back ordered... so I will have to wait.

Do the other websites like Provantage compare in terms of warranty etc? I can always cancel the Amazon order and order from Provantage.com..

Nick


not sure if provantage is "authorized" dealer or not --- best bet is to call BIC directly and ask for a dealer listing -- unfortunately it is not listed on their web site -- their number is though. BIC has a great warranty and I'd just say make sure they will honor it. Beach Audio is authorized..........
rmm2112 is offline  
post #297 of 2862 Old 05-04-2009, 12:32 PM
Senior Member
 
Sound Master BIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 420
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by defriend View Post

I owned the KSW-10 for a little over 14 months. In any case, the warehouse retailer where I had bought it offered to take it back for a full refund. So I just returned it. Loved the sub though.. just wish I could get it repaired rather than returning it.

But the F12 is looking like a better replacement now. I read in the previous posts, some people complained about "boominess". Is this a problem?

Regards
Nick

I don't have a problem with 'boominess.' I don't have a reference for boomy but I understand it aint the sub, it's your set up, where you put it in the room, what line in you use, settings and so on... I use the LFE in, that way the AVR handles the crossover, then it's a matter of properly setting up the AVR which is not rocket science. I guess I got lucky, plugged it in, moved it 3 different times to it's current local, each move was less than 3 feet, set up the AVR before I got the sub and it's perfect. Of course I'm no audiophile but my friend is and he said it's a great sub regardless of $ and it integrates very well with my other equipment and creates a hell of a tight bottom end kick.
Sound Master BIC is offline  
post #298 of 2862 Old 05-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Member
 
Shaee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
UPS just dropped my f12 off, tested it in one location without really setting anything up perfectly. Ran Transporter 3 the car crash and ambulance exploding, immediately noticed the difference from the polk psw110. Where the polk couldn't produce the bass of the explosion, the f12 shook the entire house at sound level 3.

I can tell a tangible difference in the quality of the bass at other levels. Now waiting on my subdude to come in..
Shaee is offline  
post #299 of 2862 Old 05-04-2009, 02:48 PM
Senior Member
 
Sound Master BIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 420
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaee View Post

UPS just dropped my f12 off, tested it in one location without really setting anything up perfectly. Ran Transporter 3 the car crash and ambulance exploding, immediately noticed the difference from the polk psw110. Where the polk couldn't produce the bass of the explosion, the f12 shook the entire house at sound level 3.

I can tell a tangible difference in the quality of the bass at other levels. Now waiting on my subdude to come in..

Subdude?
Sound Master BIC is offline  
post #300 of 2862 Old 05-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Member
 
Shaee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound Master BIC View Post

Subdude?

Auralex SubDude Subwoofer Isolation Risers
http://www.amazon.com/Auralex-SubDud...347768-3272247
Shaee is offline  
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off