Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ack_bk View Post

More reading for you:
http://forums.audioholics.com/forums...ad.php?t=53755

It is an interesting read. The guy who started the thread started it for his buddy who got scammed by MLS (the buddy recommended the friend buy the gear at av123 forums from MLS, so he felt horrible and wanted to inform folks at audioholics about the scam). The buddy actuallly updates the thread recently to state that he is still waiting and that MLS has stopped responding to his emails (of course MLS will have an excuse like his dog ate his keyboard). There are other people in the thread that had bad experiences as well.

Thanks, going to do a lot of reading tonight.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 1011 Old 06-12-2009, 03:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 22
Quote:

More reading for you:

It is an interesting read. The guy who started the thread started it for his buddy who got scammed by MLS (the buddy recommended the friend buy the gear at av123 forums from MLS, so he felt horrible and wanted to inform folks at audioholics about the scam). The buddy actuallly updates the thread recently to state that he is still waiting and that MLS has stopped responding to his emails (of course MLS will have an excuse like his dog ate his keyboard). There are other people in the thread that had bad experiences as well.

wow, small world.

Grant is the one who that I ended up buying my dual MFW's from when the B-stock order was delayed. He had ordered 4 and put them in his HT, only to realize they were a little too much.

That thread is particularly interesting, given the fact that Mark was planning on coming down to NOLA and going to a little dinner at Grant's place for us few NOLA-area residents. At the time, it seemed like he and Mark had become fast friends.

Of course, that was 9 months ago. Things certainly have changed, eh?
post #183 of 1011 Old 06-12-2009, 04:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:

More reading for you:

Dude needs to stop making those "backroom" deals, period. Seems like all the horror stories center around some kind of weird ass transaction or circumstance. Company is going to be sunk by special forum deals and friend sales.
post #184 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 06:30 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 598 Post(s)
Liked: 577
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlipschHead281 View Post

Ok, I'm sorry for Stereodude, have not seen this admission either but again, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Please point this ignorant person to said post so I can see for my own eyes. I know, Google it, sheeesh, why is it up to the responder and not the accuser to post what they are claiming?

It's right here

And, I can finally report that UPS now has a 44lb box in their possession rumored to be a subwoofer. So, paid for October 31, 2008... Shipped June 12, 2009. I hope it proves to be reliable.
post #185 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 07:07 AM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by m-fine416 View Post

Hmmmm...

Your kidding right? If you really did research these items you would find a TON of proof including admissions from MLS and AV123 staff.

Raffles: We have 2 first hand accounts from people who should have received money that they did not many months after they should have. Further MLS admitted he owed money to several raffles in one of his posts. If multiple first hand RELIABLE witnesses and a confession are not good enough for proof, I am not sure what is.

Negative Experiences:

MLS posted to tell stereodude he still has the sub that was paid for but he is not shipping. Another public confession for anyone to see.

There have been dozens of B-stock buyers who have posted about items they paid for and did not receive in a reasonable time if at all, and who were denied refund requests, and repeatedly given promises that were missed. Once again, there have been posts from MLS and AV123 on these issues. The B stock situation is 100% real, not a conspiracy with no proof.

Check out the LS-9 threads on AV123 and TCA. Same as B-Stock, people paid but got nothing but lies and delays. No products, no refunds, stories about factories in China, no the US, no Cali, etc etc. Again the evidence is from both customers screwed and from AV123 and MLS. Some finally started to receive their product this spring, but years late. Clearly a REAL PROBLEM that has no shortage of proof.

Labor day sale, did anyone receive their rosewood front panels for the MFW-15?

X-Plosive was shipping by Turkeyday 2007. See posts by MLS

People paid for $500 off coupons for the BMF as part of other packages, again in 2007, or maybe even 2006. Search AV123 forum for the official posts from MLS and other employees.

UFW-12. The design was changed between the demo mule and production, greatly reducing the low end performance. There have been all sorts of promises for a fix going on months now.

UFW-10/ULW-10 Amp issues again, transformers that ripped out in shipping, replacement amps that were also bad. Again, see posts from customers and the company/Mark for proof.

X-amp was supposed to ship by June/July 2008, ended up shipping late with problems. (pre-order/pre-pay plus selling gift cards to lock in the "pre-order pricing" makes all these missed dates a problem) See posts on AV123's forum for proof.

X-head quality problems. Ditto for proof.

There are more but I am sure if you are not a moron as you claim, you could find all this and more looking here, AV123's forum, TCA's forum, Audioholics etc. Google is your friend, unless it gives you results you don't want to see.

I predict they will close this thread before you can add more to that list.
post #186 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 07:09 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlipschHead281 View Post

Thanks, going to do a lot of reading tonight.

Good idea, you know, it's always a good idea to learn a bit about something before arguing about things you know nothing about!

Quote:

Jesus Christ, first, I'm not a moron, stop trying to infer that I am.

Sorry, didn't infer you were. The example was a bit over the top, but let's hope you didn't miss the point. That your positive experience is in no way representative to the experience of all of their customers. And frankly, what is important isn't how good transactions work out, but how bad ones do. Every transaction should go without a glitch. If by some bad luck an item gets damaged during shipping, or develops a freak issue, then alright, how the company deals with this issue is what's important. But when it takes 8 months, or a year, or I don't know the ridiculous amount of time some had to wait for the sub, and that when they get that sub, 50% of customers get a POS defective amps which fails within 3 months and makes the sub inoperable, and they have to wait again months for a possibly defective replacement, then you know what, that's a lot more important than one insignificant person who's sub hasn't failed yet. And even if I remember correctly, even by your own admission you had a borked amp... But anyhow.

Let me ask you this, if someone purchases a sub following your hyping and a couple weeks later his amp dies, will you replace his amp? I guess not, you'll just refer them to their POS 'customer service' and they'll have to wait a ridiculously long, totally unacceptable, length of time before getting a possibly also defective replacement.

If you know that they have serious issues, how can you in good conscience even recommend them? We all know that their quality assurance is absolutely worthless, hell, I don't think they even have QA, since they managed to ship more than a couple speakers with defective or even missing parts. The pedo example might have been a bit over the top, but would you recommend that the pedo work with children because you had a positive experience with him, or would you actually warn people that he has a history of abusing children? Because MLS & his company has a long history of shafting and abusing his customers. Abusing, yes! He's taken money from them, lied to them over and over again, refused to send them reimbursements or the money he owns them, closed their own forum to silence his disgruntled customers, he's even stolen charity money for god's sake, which is absolutely fu***** disgusting. As businesses go, they're pretty much the worst of the worst. I challenge you to find one sub/speaker company discussed in this forum which is even remotely as bad as them. Bet you can't. There isn't. Do you realize how idiotic it is to continue to hype his products?

Anyway, seems like you had no clue of what you were talking about, now that you're more aware of how ridiculously awful they are, I hope you'll have the integrity not to hype their products like a headless chicken
post #187 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 09:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandarf View Post

Good idea, you know, it's always a good idea to learn a bit about something before arguing about things you know nothing about!

I stand by every word, I wasn't arguing anything but my points, I wasn't selling AV123 or doing anything but stating I would buy from them based on my expereince.

Quote:
Sorry, didn't infer you were.

Yes, you were.

Quote:
The example was a bit over the top,

A bit??? Try extreme over the top and ignorant and you'll be closer.

Quote:
but let's hope you didn't miss the point.

Thats the thing about over the top stupid ignorant points like the one you were using to make yours, it had no point unless we are discussing freaks who like to go after your children and how we should avoid them even if they are nice, if that was the point, great, you made it.

Quote:
That your positive experience is in no way representative to the experience of all of their customers.

Ok, where did I say it was, please point this out to me, I was speaking only for me. See, the people who post a negative story, speak for themselves, same with the positive.

Quote:
And frankly, what is important isn't how good transactions work out, but how bad ones do. Every transaction should go without a glitch.

Really, all should go without a hitch, wow now this was an eye opener, I have new strategy for buying, thanks. Only the bad transactions count, wow, ok then. Well, since I can't track every transaction and the ones I read about prior to buying were all positive, I guess I should have assumed or magically found the bad ones prior to my purchase and shoot me now that I didn't have the power of hind sight so now that I know the B stock story I should go back in time and buy elsewhere. Okidoki.

Quote:
If by some bad luck an item gets damaged during shipping, or develops a freak issue, then alright, how the company deals with this issue is what's important. But when it takes 8 months, or a year, or I don't know the ridiculous amount of time some had to wait for the sub, and that when they get that sub, 50% of customers get a POS defective amps which fails within 3 months and makes the sub inoperable, and they have to wait again months for a possibly defective replacement, then you know what, that's a lot more important than one insignificant person who's sub hasn't failed yet. And even if I remember correctly, even by your own admission you had a borked amp... But anyhow.

So solly chollie, I don't consider myself insignificant in my buying decisions, in fact I consider myself God in this area, sole decision maker (ok, the wife is right there, damn it ) but where was I going, oh yeah, see not everybody see's this forum or Audioholics or Tweak Town so their insignifanct little selves buy based on what they DO find at the time of purchase.

Yes, I do have an amp with issues and if AV123 doesn't do right by it my insignificant little self will be all over them. Heck, I'll even post about it so that someone can read my one post and buy based on just what I say, my insignificant little self and one post.

Quote:
Let me ask you this, if someone purchases a sub following your hyping and a couple weeks later his amp dies, will you replace his amp?

You are the king of bad analogies, if I post a comment about my subwoofers kicking ass and someone buys because of it, how is that my fault. Did I make him buy it or buy based on one opinion? Nope.

Quote:
I guess not, you'll just refer them to their POS 'customer service' and they'll have to wait a ridiculously long, totally unacceptable, length of time before getting a possibly also defective replacement.

Well lets take bad analogy further, you're of course assuming AV123 here, I own a Klipsch subwoofer as well, I have posted positive threads on it, if someoe buys one because of my post am I responsible for his purchase or fixing it, of friggin course not because that analogy is stupid in the first place. So is the assumption regarding how long it will take to fix or replace.

Quote:
If you know that they have serious issues, how can you in good conscience even recommend them? We all know that their quality assurance is absolutely worthless, hell, I don't think they even have QA, since they managed to ship more than a couple speakers with defective or even missing parts.

Um, I haven't recommended them, I stated my MFW's have "mad skills" which they do, I have stated "they rock" which they do, I have stated that AV123 has done everything they told me they would, which, they have. I have stated they shipped when they said they would, I have stated that they charged my card only when it shipped. If people take this as a recomendation based on WHAT I ALONE HAVE BEEN THROUGH then that is their choice, nobody is forcing anybody to buy on what one insignificant person has stated. If they do, well, that would be their fault, not mine.

People post WHAT THEY GO THROUGH WHEN BUYING, be it negative or positive, people read these comments then using FREE WILL they buy based on what they have read.

Quote:
The pedo example might have been a bit over the top, but would you recommend that the pedo work with children because you had a positive experience with him, or would you actually warn people that he has a history of abusing children?

So, this is your montra, use real bad example, agree it's bad then use it again, makes sense. The pedo example is stupid, ignorant and not worth responding to. Give this one up.

Quote:
Because MLS & his company has a long history of shafting and abusing his customers. Abusing, yes! He's taken money from them, lied to them over and over again, refused to send them reimbursements or the money he owns them, closed their own forum to silence his disgruntled customers, he's even stolen charity money for god's sake, which is absolutely fu***** disgusting. As businesses go, they're pretty much the worst of the worst. I challenge you to find one sub/speaker company discussed in this forum which is even remotely as bad as them. Bet you can't. There isn't. Do you realize how idiotic it is to continue to hype his products?

Got it, buy from them, have no issues and describe to people how the product you did buy, that works and how they did what they said they would do, stop doing it. Got it, you betcha, have I mentioned how much I like the X-CS's and X-LS's I bought from them? See, what you're failing to get, is I am posting what I have dealt with, not you or Stereodude or anybody else, I post how my expereince was. People read it and others, see the point is to read more than ONE, then buy based on the whole of your reading, funny how free will works and individual decision making or team decision making works (see, I ddin't forget about the wife)

Quote:
Anyway, seems like you had no clue of what you were talking about, now that you're more aware of how ridiculously awful they are, I hope you'll have the integrity not to hype their products like a headless chicken

My final words to you are bite me, get a clue before you post something you obviously don't understand and get better at analogies because you, really suck at it. Oh, wait, I once bought a Pontiac that was a lemon back in 1984, since the Internet didn't have a GUI yet (for lack of a better term, WWW) I could only gripe about it on the BBS's of the time. Maybe my posting killed Pontiac, ya think?

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
post #188 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 09:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stereodude View Post

It's right here

And, I can finally report that UPS now has a 44lb box in their possession rumored to be a subwoofer. So, paid for October 31, 2008... Shipped June 12, 2009. I hope it proves to be reliable.

Stereodude, I owe you an apology and I am happy they finally did right by you. I can understand why you're angry.

Have a good weekend and I hope that sub works out perfectly.

post #189 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 09:45 AM
AVS Special Member

Jebus... Is that you MLS? Or are you one of his pupils? Truly, you must have learned from the best, your ability to twist things around and manipulate comments is extraordinary. I've learned not so long ago that you cannot reason with irrational people. Obviously, on this matter, seems you cannot be rational.

You seem stuck up on the metaphor. I never said MLS abused children. That was not my point. My point, which you seem to constantly miss, was that when a significant number of people have issues with a company/product, continually hyping such product is inane. I think that covers 90% of your post.

Quote:
Got it, buy from them, have no issues and describe to people how the product you did buy, that works and how they did what they said they would do, stop doing it.

You're aware that in the case of the amps, it was later admitted that the failure rate was something like 30-50%? And they continued selling the amps knowing there was issues with them? Anyhow, you bought a sub with no amp, I'm guessing the amp blew... So you have in you've had in your possession, what, 2 subs with blown amps... Isn't that ridiculous?

post #190 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 09:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

It's right here

That sounds suspicious if you're waiting for an MFW-15. It should be more than twice that heavy.

If you're expecting some other speaker/s I'm sorry for jumping in out of turn.

Steve

post #191 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 10:10 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandarf View Post

Jebus... Is that you MLS? Or are you one of his pupils? Truly, you must have learned from the best, your ability to twist things around and manipulate comments is extraordinary. I've learned not so long ago that you cannot reason with irrational people. Obviously, on this matter, seems you cannot be rational.

You seem stuck up on the metaphor. I never said MLS abused children. That was not my point. My point, which you seem to constantly miss, was that when a significant number of people have issues with a company/product, continually hyping such product is inane. I think that covers 90% of your post.

You're aware that in the case of the amps, it was later admitted that the failure rate was something like 30-50%? And they continued selling the amps knowing there was issues with them? Anyhow, you bought a sub with no amp, I'm guessing the amp blew... So you have in you've had in your possession, what, 2 subs with blown amps... Isn't that ridiculous?

So, your reading, comprehension and analogy capability are equal, good to know. I am making one simple point, people buy based on many postings/reviews be it negative or positive. I have never said anything but what my lone one person not many have experienced, I don't tell people what to buy or not to buy, get this through your incredibly thick skull

You are stuck in the mud, you can only see this one way, PEOPLE SIMPLY MUST HAVE A NEGATIVE OPINION ABOUT AV123. Anything else is unacceptable. I can't say antything negative about my purchases because I haven't expereinced anything negative. NOW, if someone asks me what I have read about AV123 or would I recommend them, I would have to pause and explain what I have read PLUS what I HAVE GONE THROUGH so THEY CAN DECIDE.

Now, when your brain catches up, how about you ask me if I would recommend them instead of telling me I shouldn't.

Regarding your inability to understand my amplifier situation. You assume much, understand little grasshopper.

I bought a UFW without an amplifier because IT DIDN'T HAVE ONE. I then posted a thread for recomendations for an amp that would fit and work well with the UFW.

So, lets be very clear, I have TWO working MFW's, one has an issue I am working this out with AV123 thats heat related, I am on the list to get this one replaced. I have NO dead AV123 amplifiers.

The UFW has a Dayton amp that had issues, PE took care of it and until they don't I'm going to say how well this new (replacement Dayton) amp works, the good and the bad. If someone buys an SA-240B that blows based on my positive post, send them my way for a refund and replacement based on your useless analogy.

Now, since we can't agree to disagree, I'll just stop responding to you which WILL make several members happy.

post #192 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman325 View Post

That sounds suspicious if you're waiting for an MFW-15. It should be more than twice that heavy.

If you're expecting some other speaker/s I'm sorry for jumping in out of turn.

It was a UFW-10, smaller and lighter than the MFW-15, so it sounds about right.
post #193 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 10:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Gotcha. I had a feeling I might be missing something when I posted.

Steve

post #194 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 10:33 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

It's a ULW, but close enough. You could probably fit 4 of them in the same space as one MFW.

post #195 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 11:32 AM

Quote:

It's right here

That whole thread is a good read for anyone interested in how this company operates. A bunch of our accounts were locked while the forum was down, despite Mark saying he had a long talk with Kyles and Jess about it, our accounts are still locked.

http://www.tweakcityaudio.com/forum/...ead.php?t=1101

If anyone from AV123 is reading this, please just delete mine. The entire thing, account, contact info all my posts and any threads I may have started.

Funny to think I was still sending people to AV123 in October (2008).
post #196 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 12:40 PM
pbc
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 31
I thought I recently received an email from AV123 (MLS) with some sort of "forum reopening" special pricing?

But they all seem to still say read only?

My DIY Subs ... http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1233892

Quote:

J Dunlavy:.. if you stop to think about it, no loudspeaker can sound more accurate than it measures.

post #197 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 02:20 PM - Thread Starter

Liked: 11
Wow, this thread has certainly taken on a life of it's own! Funny, but the only "usual suspect" who has failed to post is...MLS. Once upon a time he would never let a slew of negative posts go by without responding, but I guess those days are long gone. Too bad, that's what I was waiting for, MLS coming back on line to sell his subs. Oh well, maybe next sale.....
post #198 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbc View Post

I thought I recently received an email from AV123 (MLS) with some sort of "forum reopening" special pricing?

But they all seem to still say read only?

Ask yourself WHY the forums were "closed" to begin with. Once those problems no longer exist then MLS and Company will "allow" those who haven't been banned to post again. Trust MLS.....drink the Kool-Aide!
post #199 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 03:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Man, this issue with Av123, MLS, and whatever else has been flogged to death. Is there any life left in this?

Bill
post #200 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsoko2 View Post

Man, this issue with Av123, MLS, and whatever else has been flogged to death. Is there any life left in this?

Bill

Try this for a good read about what type of person MLS is. It is a "new" raffle report as of yesterday, another one of the victims coming forward. If you have any sympathy in your soul you have to feel for this family.

http://forum.ascendacoustics.com/sho...?t=4011&page=2

I put new in " because I believe this gentleman is referring to a raffle theft we already knew about, but I am not 100% certain. If you read page one, it looks like someone called the charity to verify how much was donated. I encourage anyone who still thinks there is no proof make the call themselves as well.
post #201 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 03:58 PM

FYI, here is the original raffle post/thread...

http://forums.**********/showthread.php?t=22479

Doh, replace the ********* with AV 1 2 3 dot com to get there.

BTW, it looks like I donated to that raffle, maybe I should contact the FBI and complain since my money did not go where it was supposed to.
post #202 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 04:15 PM

Quote:

Try this for a good read about what type of person MLS is. It is a "new" raffle report as of yesterday, another one of the victims coming forward. If you have any sympathy in your soul you have to feel for this family.

I put new in " because I believe this gentleman is referring to a raffle theft we already knew about, but I am not 100% certain. If you read page one, it looks like someone called the charity to verify how much was donated. I encourage anyone who still thinks there is no proof make the call themselves as well.

Quote:

BTW, it looks like I donated to that raffle, maybe I should contact the FBI and complain since my money did not go where it was supposed to.

Wow......I'll add that to my mental list (ongoing...)
post #203 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 04:17 PM

Quote:

Apparently they removed it from the site.
post #204 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 04:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Wow this man is a scammer...How could anyone do this to another person especially a very sick person ...what a horrible thing to do...have a raffle and keep most of the money. How low can a person get. MLS if you're reading this...you need to pay up. No wonder he closed his web site. Man this guy honestly makes me sick. I'm so happy I purchased my subs from someone else. I wouldn't give this scammer a F**King dime!

Joe V.
post #205 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmaniac View Post

Apparently they removed it from the site.

replace the ********* with a v 1 2 3 . com (without the spaces)

avs software blocks the name...
post #206 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 04:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Yeah, wow. I had heard rumors and suspicions about this kind of thing with the raffles.. but now it's REAL. And I find it disgusting.

I know over the years I've put into 3 or 4 different raffles over there. I'm glad I could help pay for one of several residences and cars for MLS.

Someone who steals from people in the name of charity has absolutely no moral compass and will NEVER get any support from me.

Does anyone know if the 'dwayland' raffle was at all legit? I think that was one I contrubuted to, and was happy to do so if my dollars went where they were intended.

Cripes.
post #207 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 04:42 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Holy crap, that's unbelievable!
post #208 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 04:53 PM - Thread Starter

This thread has veered off course from my original intent, but it is remarkable how many posts have been generated in such a short time. Apparently this whole AV123 thing is bigger than I thought with my original question! Regardless of the new amps being fitted into the MFWs, I have certainly been given a lot to think about. I only hope that Mark can eventually make things right, and then maybe the products he is offering will be able to speak for themselves. Sorry you won't respond, MLS, hope you can turn things around.
post #209 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jephdood View Post

Does anyone know if the 'dwayland' raffle was at all legit? I think that was one I contrubuted to, and was happy to do so if my dollars went where they were intended.

Cripes.

Derek has posted (over at TCA, IIRC) that there was some closure on his. Although I don't know all the particulars, I got the impression that things were eventually taken care of (read: late) and that he was OK with how things turned out.

Also, I believe MLS sent him some new speakers to replace Derek's personal set that was sold to pay for expenses.

I could be wrong about part of this, as this is just off the top of my head without doing the searching.....but I do know that Derek has posted (at TCA) that he was happy.
post #210 of 1011 Old 06-13-2009, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason brent View Post

Derek has posted (over at TCA, IIRC) that there was some closure on his. Although I don't know all the particulars, I got the impression that things were eventually taken care of (read: late) and that he was OK with how things turned out.

I don't get the impression he is happy...

"Sadly, there are some things that have, or rather haven't happened that aren't just glitches..."

Posted Thursday 6/11 (third post down...)

http://www.tweakcityaudio.com/forum/...?t=732&page=75

I have not been following TCA in a while, but I would not be surprised if he talked to Mark and got a warm fuzzy feeling that everything was about to be resolved, and then it wasn't. It wouldn't be the first time.
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page