Official Rythmik Audio Subwoofer thread - Page 566 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 100Likes

post #16951 of 16953 Old Today, 07:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thank you SO much to all of those who took the time to respond. I really appreciate your insight. Based on both Brian's and JT's responses below (as well as tidbits from the others), I am going to return the SB2000s and go with a single FV15HP

Thanks again, I am excited to become a Rythmik owner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rythmik View Post
FV15HP will sound better than SB2000 even at low volume setting. Our subs are known to have good low level details because they are based on the servo technology and yet they also play loud. You get pretty good sound with both music and HT. You don't need to buy two FV15HP right away. You can buy just one to start with and add a second one only when you feel you need to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT78681 View Post
You don't need dual FV15HP's in that size room. I agree with Brian in picking up one now and maybe adding a second later on down the road to help with nulls in your room or for the extra headroom. This would be my approach if I were you and I really wanted to give the FV15HP a try. All the reviews you will read online are true. It's a monster in output and digs very deep.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #16952 of 16953 Old Today, 08:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipless View Post
Thank you SO much to all of those who took the time to respond. I really appreciate your insight. Based on both Brian's and JT's responses below (as well as tidbits from the others), I am going to return the SB2000s and go with a single FV15HP

Thanks again, I am excited to become a Rythmik owner.
Congratulations. Your doing it right the first time around. I had to learn the hard way and went through a handful of subs before getting the FV15HP. It's simply on another level when compared to the lower tier subs.

Receiver - Denon 4311CI
Speakers - Infinity P363's, PC351, P153's
Subs - Rythmik FV15HP's
post #16953 of 16953 Old Today, 09:40 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear123 View Post
If the SB2000's provide all of the output or more than you will ever use, no. Are the FV15HP's worth the money for the performance you get from them, yes. It would take 5-6 SB2000's to equal the output of one FV15HP around port tune. Or, ten to twelve to match the output of dual FV15HP's around tune (16-30 Hz).
I would say If the SB2000's provide all of the output or more than you will ever use, then dual F12's or F12G's would be what I would move to if you want to move to Rythmik. You will end up with a product that will play lower and have more detail at lower volumes for Music. No need to spend big bucks if you don't need the SPL for movies.

Take my comments with a grain of salt as I only have 1 Paradigm Servo 15 in a 2000 cuf sealed room.

Edit: Guess I should of read to the end before I commented back. Welcome to the Rythmik family, I hope to join one day soon.
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Rythmik , Rythmik Audio , Rythmik Audio F12 Direct Servo Subwoofer , Rythmik Audio F15 Subwoofer