Official Rythmik Audio Subwoofer thread - Page 600 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 236Likes
post #17971 of 17973 Old Today, 12:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Rythmic, you need to do something about your distributor in Australia. Seriously, he is god damn useless!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17972 of 17973 Unread Today, 01:47 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDP24 View Post
markvegas---If you read back through all the entries here, you'll find the topic of ground loop and light dimmer hum problems just like yours, and solutions for them. They seem to be common in systems hooked up to cable feeds, and of course rooms with those damn dimmers. DonH50 has provided some information and advise on low-noise dimmers in the past few months. It takes a while to read through this whole Rythmik forum, but it's time wisely invested!
Thanks for the info on the cheater plug as a means to test as this did solve the problem (all hum totally gone including when using dimmers!!

I fully agree after doing much more reading that I will be returning those cables...

As for long term solution to replace cheater plug, this was recommended that I try by Rythmik to replace my cheater plug for permanent solution: Emotiva CMX-2

I have ordered the CMX-2 and will test then report back.
post #17973 of 17973 Unread Today, 02:10 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Only 2 plugs

The CMX-6 looks good, but they need to give more space to those plugs. Some of the bigger AC adapters will hog 2 outlets on that thing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
f12g subwoofer , Rythmik , Rythmik Audio , Rythmik Audio F12 Direct Servo Subwoofer , Rythmik Audio F15 Subwoofer , servo sub

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page