Official Rythmik Audio Subwoofer thread - Page 617 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 304Likes

Old Today, 07:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooberKnob View Post
Which amp would I need, and how would I hook up a sub to a pair of XLR studio monitors?

This is my source.
You can probably use both the RCA and XLR outputs at the same time with the RCA's going to your power amp and the XLR's to your subs. However, if you set a crossover point for your main speakers in the pre/pro it is likely that crossover point will be applied to both pairs of outputs.

Unless you can set separate crossover points for the RCA and XLR outputs you would have to send a full range signal to both the power amp and the subs, otherwise there wouldn't be anything for the subs to play.

You would need to check with Emotiva to be sure.

Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
f12g subwoofer , Rythmik , Rythmik Audio , Rythmik Audio F12 Direct Servo Subwoofer , Rythmik Audio F15 Subwoofer , servo sub