Official Rythmik Audio Subwoofer thread - Page 652 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 457Likes
post #19531 of 19536 Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear123 View Post
I just had to give you a like for this post. I am so happy to see someone who did not use the word "of" where the proper word is "have". It seems every other post I read lately, people would "of" or should "of" done something. The only bigger pet peeve I have is when people say something like: what is "are" expected shipping date, rather than "our". I really don't see how those two words get confused.

I suppose I should of expected no different based on are education system.

Have you considered an AT screen? Maybe one that rolls up when not in use? Something I am going to look into, although not sure if I will be able to convince my better half to hang such an item in our living room.
As long as I'm grousing.....Zero is a number, O is a letter. Yes, in print the upper case letter O looks very much like a zero, but I'm speaking of their use in speach. A phone number is three/six/seven, four/zero/one/five, not three/six/seven, four/o/one/five. Yes, there are bigger problems in the world, but can we at least try to act civilized, as a start? More examples of homonyms: Our/hour, not/knot, very/vary, seem/seam, hole/whole, which/witch (that reminds me.....my ex-wife is only semi-literate ;-).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19532 of 19536 Old Today, 05:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 696 Post(s)
Liked: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
JT, I guess to gain match, you will have to place each of your sub in the middle of the room with no boundary, place your umik right in front of the middle of the cone, use rew tone generator to achieve about 80db or 82db since you like to run subs hot, do the same for the other sub at exact sub and mic position. I would use masking tape to mark the sub location so that it's easy to place the second sub there. Try not to move your boom mic between sub swap. Place both subs back to where they are supposed to be and run Aud cal.
This isn't making sense to me. Both sub gains are identical and I verified this last night when I pulled them out to swap their positions. Once I run the calibration Audyssey is going to see again that one sub benefits heavily from the two adjacent walls and the other does not, so there will be a gap between the two gains. Just my thoughts.

Receiver - Denon 4311CI
Speakers - Klipsch RF-82 II's, RC-62 II, RB-61 II's
Subs - Rythmik FV15HP's
post #19533 of 19536 Unread Today, 05:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear123 View Post
I just had to give you a like for this post. I am so happy to see someone who did not use the word "of" where the proper word is "have". It seems every other post I read lately, people would "of" or should "of" done something. The only bigger pet peeve I have is when people say something like: what is "are" expected shipping date, rather than "our". I really don't see how those two words get confused.

I suppose I should of expected no different based on are education system.

Have you considered an AT screen? Maybe one that rolls up when not in use? Something I am going to look into, although not sure if I will be able to convince my better half to hang such an item in our living room.
Thanks Teach!

I have thought about an AT screen, but my room has limitations due to the size and vaulted ceilings, so it would be no easy task. I will have to give it some more thought. It would definitely be a lot cheaper than buying a 70" LED and also have a much bigger picture.

Receiver - Denon 4311CI
Subs - Rythmik FV15HP's
post #19534 of 19536 Unread Today, 05:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 841 Post(s)
Liked: 354
^^ you are missing the point that just because both gains are at the exact position does not guarantee both subs are at the same level. This is why I suggested you above to use REW tone generator to gained match.
post #19535 of 19536 Unread Today, 06:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
^^ you are missing the point that just because both gains are at the exact position does not guarantee both subs are at the same level. This is why I suggested you above to use REW tone generator to gained match.
Okay I'll take your word for it and try it. Anything special I should change or adjust in the generator? Obviously I will check the sub cal.

Receiver - Denon 4311CI
Subs - Rythmik FV15HP's
post #19536 of 19536 Unread Today, 06:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDP24 View Post
As long as I'm grousing.....Zero is a number, O is a letter. Yes, in print the upper case letter O looks very much like a zero, but I'm speaking of their use in speach. A phone number is three/six/seven, four/zero/one/five, not three/six/seven, four/o/one/five. Yes, there are bigger problems in the world, but can we at least try to act civilized, as a start? More examples of homonyms: Our/hour, not/knot, very/vary, seem/seam, hole/whole, which/witch (that reminds me.....my ex-wife is only semi-literate ;-).
Back on topic .....

base/bass, dampening/damping

. . . . . . . . . . . Peter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
f12g subwoofer , Rythmik , Rythmik Audio , Rythmik Audio F12 Direct Servo Subwoofer , Rythmik Audio F15 Subwoofer , servo sub

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page