Official Rythmik Audio Subwoofer thread - Page 712 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!



Forum Jump: 
 1956Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #21331 of 24393 Old 11-04-2015, 10:29 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
PlasmaPZ80U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 10,507
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1526 Post(s)
Liked: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgtfreek View Post
I think it came from your volume of posting lately, no offense meant. I asked a lot of questions too, and read this thread from start to finish (ugh...).

At some point I had to stop messing with REW, settings, etc..., and just enjoy the damn things!
I understand your point, but I'm still glad I now have a better grasp of the subject. Of course, enjoying my HT should be the number one priority. I do agree with that.
PlasmaPZ80U is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #21332 of 24393 Old 11-04-2015, 10:33 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Bond 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 15,203
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1653 Post(s)
Liked: 1541
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaPZ80U View Post
Regarding all those (ditto related) posts, I need to point out that I asked about separate frequency and damping controls not because I wanted to buy a premium Rythmik sub or upgraded amp (if even possible) nor because I wasn't satisfied with the single combined control on my LV12R.

I asked a technical question because I was curious about how damping and frequency response are related.

So, getting replies that either told me to get 1 or 2 FV15HPs or to not worry about such things and just enjoy my LV12R were to me not helpful to me as the only reason I asked the question was for a clear, direct, straightforward answer.

And I greatly thank those who did directly answer it, including a few Rythmik sub owners and of course, Brian.

However, as a future (polite) suggestion, if I ask a technical or academic question, I'm asking because I want to know the exact (or close enough answer), not because I'm looking to make a purchase/upgrade or because I'm dissatisfied with what I presently have. Hope this clarifies what I'm trying to achieve when I ask such questions.

And I don't consider it over thinking things... I just have a very technical, analytical mind.
This isnt the first time or first thread that you have gotten that sort of response. Think about it.
Bond 007 is offline  
post #21333 of 24393 Old 11-04-2015, 11:26 AM
AVS Special Member
 
DonH50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Monument CO
Posts: 9,022
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1532 Post(s)
Liked: 1048
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaPZ80U View Post
And I don't consider it over thinking things... I just have a very technical, analytical mind.
Many audiophiles don't, and many that do find it extremely tedious to try to convey the information in a text form via the net. Personally, speaking as one who has taught college undergrad and grad courses, I am very hindered by the lack of a whiteboard and inability to interact with students. A one-minute answer turns into ten minutes to write the post and days of back and forth. Frustrating and leads to short answers often repeated. At some point you should consider pursuing a technical degree, or at least picking up some books like Paul Horowitz's Art of Electronics, to further your knowledge.

FWIWFM - Don
PlasmaPZ80U and gkf15 like this.

"After silence, that which best expresses the inexpressible, is music" - Aldous Huxley
DonH50 is offline  
post #21334 of 24393 Old 11-04-2015, 11:30 AM
Member
 
davidbeinct's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Southeastern CT
Posts: 179
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 216
Acoustat Advice

If any of you Rythmik fans care to comment on my questions here:


Subwoofer for Acoustat Model 3 Speakers


I sure would appreciate it. I also dropped the whole post, more or less, into Rythmik's online contact form.
davidbeinct is offline  
post #21335 of 24393 Old 11-04-2015, 09:33 PM
Advanced Member
 
Richard Berg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 728
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 16
L22 compromises?

I prefer the accuracy of sealed subs, and the placement flexibility (room correction) of 2x smaller subs vs 1x larger sub.

So it seems like the best choices are L22 or F15HP. They have about the same output capability. Yet the L22 is way cheaper!

Besides the extra space required**, are there any sonic tradeoffs? I don't have a good intuition for the pro/con of paper drivers. (my mains are very large, so covering the 80-120Hz region as with F15G's paper option is not a concern)

**can the dual driver models (L22 / F25) be placed horizontally?
Richard Berg is offline  
post #21336 of 24393 Old 11-05-2015, 05:56 AM
AVS Special Member
 
rcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,532
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1007 Post(s)
Liked: 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Berg View Post
I prefer the accuracy of sealed subs, and the placement flexibility (room correction) of 2x smaller subs vs 1x larger sub.

So it seems like the best choices are L22 or F15HP. They have about the same output capability. Yet the L22 is way cheaper!

Besides the extra space required**, are there any sonic tradeoffs? I don't have a good intuition for the pro/con of paper drivers. (my mains are very large, so covering the 80-120Hz region as with F15G's paper option is not a concern)

**can the dual driver models (L22 / F25) be placed horizontally?
Yes, those subs can be placed horizontally. At low frequencies, it doesn't cause the kind of interference problems that you get with normal speakers.

I'm not sure if this is what you're saying, but 2 drivers in a single unit has no advantage over a single driver in terms of fixing room modes. You need a separate unit with separate placement to accomplish that. Multiple drivers only provides more output than a single driver. Specifically, doubling the driver area and doubling the power (a second amp for the second driver) gives about 6db more output.
rcohen is offline  
post #21337 of 24393 Old 11-05-2015, 07:04 AM
Advanced Member
 
Richard Berg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 728
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcohen View Post
I'm not sure if this is what you're saying, but 2 drivers in a single unit has no advantage over a single driver in terms of fixing room modes. You need a separate unit with separate placement to accomplish that. Multiple drivers only provides more output than a single driver. Specifically, doubling the driver area and doubling the power (a second amp for the second driver) gives about 6db more output.
I understand the physics. I don't understand the business model Specifically, F15HP vs L22.

What makes the single-driver cabinet more expensive? Why should anyone pay 50% more for a sub with 28% less cone area?

Maybe this isn't a fair comparison -- can't assume "all else being equal" -- but it's unclear what those inequalities are.
Richard Berg is offline  
post #21338 of 24393 Old 11-05-2015, 07:08 AM
Member
 
1MediaGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by checker9 View Post
I will have to get it up a flight of stairs. Also, the best place in the room, as measured, for a subwoofer is in particular sport that without moving major furniture, I would need to be able to lift the subwoofer above my waist to walk to the spot.

If I get one, I plan to buy it in person. I will make sure I can handle it as needed before buying. I am driving about 125-150 miles each way to get one, so I want to explore the idea before driving there in case it turned out that I could not handle it as I will need to do and then it would turn out to be a wasted trip.
I was able to easily get mine up the stairs with no help. I simply kept it in the box and toppled it up the staircase end over end. I also had a corner to turn that was pretty easy. The box is big and the unit weighs a little over 100lbs but pushing it over was a breeze.

However, I would recommend someone helping you.

∙·Sony VPL-HW40ESDenon x2100wEnergy RC-70Energy RC-LCREnergy RC-10Rythmik FV15HP·∙
1MediaGuy is offline  
post #21339 of 24393 Old 11-05-2015, 07:14 AM
AVS Special Member
 
rcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,532
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1007 Post(s)
Liked: 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Berg View Post
I understand the physics. I don't understand the business model Specifically, F15HP vs L22.

What makes the single-driver cabinet more expensive? Why should anyone pay 50% more for a sub with 28% less cone area?

Maybe this isn't a fair comparison -- can't assume "all else being equal" -- but it's unclear what those inequalities are.
Gotcha. I don't know.
The web site describes the L22 as "entry" level, and it has a different amp and different drivers, but the specs do look similar, don't they?
rcohen is offline  
post #21340 of 24393 Old 11-05-2015, 08:47 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
PlasmaPZ80U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 10,507
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1526 Post(s)
Liked: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond 007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaPZ80U View Post
Regarding all those (ditto related) posts, I need to point out that I asked about separate frequency and damping controls not because I wanted to buy a premium Rythmik sub or upgraded amp (if even possible) nor because I wasn't satisfied with the single combined control on my LV12R.

I asked a technical question because I was curious about how damping and frequency response are related.

So, getting replies that either told me to get 1 or 2 FV15HPs or to not worry about such things and just enjoy my LV12R were to me not helpful to me as the only reason I asked the question was for a clear, direct, straightforward answer.

And I greatly thank those who did directly answer it, including a few Rythmik sub owners and of course, Brian.

However, as a future (polite) suggestion, if I ask a technical or academic question, I'm asking because I want to know the exact (or close enough answer), not because I'm looking to make a purchase/upgrade or because I'm dissatisfied with what I presently have. Hope this clarifies what I'm trying to achieve when I ask such questions.

And I don't consider it over thinking things... I just have a very technical, analytical mind.
This isnt the first time or first thread that you have gotten that sort of response. Think about it.
I have thought about it but let's just say my conclusion is very different from what I believe you have in mind. That's all I'll say as I don't want to offend anyone.
PlasmaPZ80U is offline  
post #21341 of 24393 Old 11-05-2015, 09:16 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Bond 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 15,203
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1653 Post(s)
Liked: 1541
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaPZ80U View Post
I have thought about it but let's just say my conclusion is very different from what I believe you have in mind. That's all I'll say as I don't want to offend anyone.
Understood.
Although this is a tech forum many of the questions are of a practical nature. Questions that require a lot of technical explanation and an engineering degree to understand arent for the most part practical.
As Ive told you before there is an Audio Theory part in AVS. With such a technical and analytical mind as yours you would be right at home there (just dont ask them the best way to open the subwoofer box or take the grill off).
Don has a good point. Perhaps you should pursue an engineering degree to satisfy your mind.
PlasmaPZ80U likes this.
Bond 007 is offline  
post #21342 of 24393 Old 11-05-2015, 10:12 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
PlasmaPZ80U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 10,507
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1526 Post(s)
Liked: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond 007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaPZ80U View Post
I have thought about it but let's just say my conclusion is very different from what I believe you have in mind. That's all I'll say as I don't want to offend anyone.
Understood.
Although this is a tech forum many of the questions are of a practical nature. Questions that require a lot of technical explanation and an engineering degree to understand arent for the most part practical.
As Ive told you before there is an Audio Theory part in AVS. With such a technical and analytical mind as yours you would be right at home there (just dont ask them the best way to open the subwoofer box or take the grill off).
Don has a good point. Perhaps you should pursue an engineering degree to satisfy your mind.
I was going to edit my post to say that I agree there is better place for such technical questions (to avoid cluttering an owners thread which is better suited to more general and setup based questions).

So, I agree with that. Oddly enough, I did study electrical engineering for a year before switching to a business degree. I guess my interest in such things falls somewhere between general user and engineer.
PlasmaPZ80U is offline  
post #21343 of 24393 Old 11-05-2015, 11:14 AM
AVS Special Member
 
braveheart123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lone Wolf McQuade from Islamabad Pakistan
Posts: 2,438
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
Liked: 271
To understand audio, one doesn't need a degree in electronics or related field. Physics till A levels is enough. Maths also does give a helping hand.
PlasmaPZ80U likes this.

History is written by those who have hanged heroes ...

Main System: PSB X2T, PSB XC, PSB XB, Cambridge Audio Azur 751R, Rythmik FV15HP, PSB S500
braveheart123 is offline  
post #21344 of 24393 Old 11-05-2015, 11:17 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Bond 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 15,203
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1653 Post(s)
Liked: 1541
Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart123 View Post
To understand audio, one doesn't need a degree in electronics or related field. Physics till A levels is enough. Maths also does give a helping hand.
That depends on how well you want to understand it.
Bond 007 is offline  
post #21345 of 24393 Old 11-05-2015, 11:21 AM
Advanced Member
 
Richard Berg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 728
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I'd suggest that psychoacoustics (loudness curves, localization, masking) are even more important.
PlasmaPZ80U likes this.
Richard Berg is offline  
post #21346 of 24393 Old 11-05-2015, 01:05 PM
AVS Special Member
 
braveheart123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lone Wolf McQuade from Islamabad Pakistan
Posts: 2,438
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
Liked: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond 007 View Post
That depends on how well you want to understand it.
Enough to get things going the way they must and not should. Engineer I am, though not in electronics.
PlasmaPZ80U likes this.

History is written by those who have hanged heroes ...

Main System: PSB X2T, PSB XC, PSB XB, Cambridge Audio Azur 751R, Rythmik FV15HP, PSB S500
braveheart123 is offline  
post #21347 of 24393 Old 11-05-2015, 01:27 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 495
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
Liked: 48
I finally tested out my Dual FV15HP.. these things rock and shake the house.. (mad max fury road) was first movie i tested... we have glass figurines in the curio cabinet; they almost tipped over
blackjack616 is offline  
post #21348 of 24393 Old 11-05-2015, 02:54 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JimWilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere in New Joisey
Posts: 6,160
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1025 Post(s)
Liked: 1218
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack616 View Post
I finally tested out my Dual FV15HP.. these things rock and shake the house.. (mad max fury road) was first movie i tested... we have glass figurines in the curio cabinet; they almost tipped over
Dual FV15HP's? I predict a short life for those figurines...
BDP24 likes this.

If you take yourself too seriously, expect me to do the exact opposite
JimWilson is offline  
post #21349 of 24393 Old 11-05-2015, 03:03 PM
Senior Member
 
12B4A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: CR Iowa
Posts: 304
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Liked: 85
Almost? I suggest +3dB.

Life is Lambertian
12B4A is offline  
post #21350 of 24393 Old 11-05-2015, 03:19 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 495
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
Liked: 48
I have it set at 0DB right now... I couldn't imagine 3DB during mad max fury road..
these subs are monsters.
blackjack616 is offline  
post #21351 of 24393 Old 11-05-2015, 06:17 PM
AVS Special Member
 
DonH50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Monument CO
Posts: 9,022
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1532 Post(s)
Liked: 1048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond 007 View Post
That depends on how well you want to understand it.
+1. You don't need an engineering degree for a basic understand that will help immensely in understanding how things work and what things don't.

OTOH, my grad acoustics class started with wave equations and multi-dimensional integral-differential calculus. The good stuff was at the back of the book, after all the high-level theory. Prereqs included advanced EM classes, physics courses, and transmission line theory in addition to an undergrad degree.

FWIW, Brain Ding (the man behind Rythmik) has a PhD in EE.
PlasmaPZ80U likes this.

"After silence, that which best expresses the inexpressible, is music" - Aldous Huxley
DonH50 is offline  
post #21352 of 24393 Old 11-05-2015, 07:35 PM
Senior Member
 
meli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New York City
Posts: 390
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Berg View Post
I understand the physics. I don't understand the business model Specifically, F15HP vs L22.

What makes the single-driver cabinet more expensive? Why should anyone pay 50% more for a sub with 28% less cone area?

Maybe this isn't a fair comparison -- can't assume "all else being equal" -- but it's unclear what those inequalities are.
I'd also be interested if someone would like to chime-in about the sonic differences between the F15HP vs L22.

Or between the L22 and F12, which are about the same price as each other.
meli is offline  
post #21353 of 24393 Old 11-05-2015, 09:11 PM
AVS Special Member
 
DonH50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Monument CO
Posts: 9,022
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1532 Post(s)
Liked: 1048
Chances are nobody has had both subs to compare (except for Brian and Enrico). The differences are largely in the better drivers (speakers) and amplifiers (more features, different amplifier topology) in the higher-priced units. I suspect sonic differences, especially with a servo design, are subtle. There is also form factor to consider, natch.
meli and PlasmaPZ80U like this.

"After silence, that which best expresses the inexpressible, is music" - Aldous Huxley
DonH50 is offline  
post #21354 of 24393 Old 11-06-2015, 01:02 AM
AVS Special Member
 
braveheart123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lone Wolf McQuade from Islamabad Pakistan
Posts: 2,438
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
Liked: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by meli View Post
I'd also be interested if someone would like to chime-in about the sonic differences between the F15HP vs L22.

Or between the L22 and F12, which are about the same price as each other.

If there is any sonic difference between theses subs, they are poorly designed. The difference should only be in their playback capabilities (output, extension, FR, -3dB point) not in the sonic signature.
PlasmaPZ80U likes this.

History is written by those who have hanged heroes ...

Main System: PSB X2T, PSB XC, PSB XB, Cambridge Audio Azur 751R, Rythmik FV15HP, PSB S500
braveheart123 is offline  
post #21355 of 24393 Old 11-06-2015, 05:05 AM
Senior Member
 
meli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New York City
Posts: 390
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart123 View Post
If there is any sonic difference between theses subs, they are poorly designed. The difference should only be in their playback capabilities (output, extension, FR, -3dB point) not in the sonic signature.
Thanks. That would then bring us back to the other posters' comments; how to justify (from a marketing position, if nothing else) the large price discrepancy between the F15HP and the L22 when they measure so similarly.
meli is offline  
post #21356 of 24393 Old 11-06-2015, 05:13 AM
Senior Member
 
12B4A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: CR Iowa
Posts: 304
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Liked: 85
Don't forget the finishes. They do add value even if it's not audibly functional.

Life is Lambertian
12B4A is offline  
post #21357 of 24393 Old 11-06-2015, 05:53 AM
AVS Special Member
 
DonH50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Monument CO
Posts: 9,022
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1532 Post(s)
Liked: 1048
Quote:
Originally Posted by meli View Post
Thanks. That would then bring us back to the other posters' comments; how to justify (from a marketing position, if nothing else) the large price discrepancy between the F15HP and the L22 when they measure so similarly.
This has been debated before; look back through posts or search the thread. Features and form factor were the main reasons IIRC. The drivers and amplifiers cost more. Not sure why the debate, nor why Brian needs to justify them to us; if you don't like 'em, don't buy 'em!
smurraybhm and BDP24 like this.

"After silence, that which best expresses the inexpressible, is music" - Aldous Huxley
DonH50 is offline  
post #21358 of 24393 Old 11-06-2015, 06:31 AM
Senior Member
 
meli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New York City
Posts: 390
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonH50 View Post
This has been debated before; look back through posts or search the thread. Features and form factor were the main reasons IIRC. The drivers and amplifiers cost more. Not sure why the debate, nor why Brian needs to justify them to us; if you don't like 'em, don't buy 'em!
I'm not sure I'd call it a debate. More like a friendly discussion (hence the term discussion board). If nothing else, it's interesting from a marketing perspective, how to market two subs that measure similarly but are priced differently. I'm sure appearance, such as the finish, does account for some of the difference, but that pitch is not obvious from their web site. So perhaps there are other differences I'm not aware of.
meli is offline  
post #21359 of 24393 Old 11-06-2015, 06:35 AM
AVS Special Member
 
DonH50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Monument CO
Posts: 9,022
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1532 Post(s)
Liked: 1048
Drivers (speakers) are different.
Amplifiers are different.

"After silence, that which best expresses the inexpressible, is music" - Aldous Huxley
DonH50 is offline  
post #21360 of 24393 Old 11-06-2015, 07:23 AM
Member
 
kbuzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 142
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Im considering the purchase of a used Rythmik. Does anyone know If I am correct in that there 3 year amp coverage and 5 year driver. And that the warranty is transferable?

Thanks
kbuzz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
f12g subwoofer , lv12r , Rythmik , Rythmik Audio , Rythmik Audio F12 Direct Servo Subwoofer , Rythmik Audio F15 Subwoofer , servo sub

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off