Official Rythmik Audio Subwoofer thread - Page 725 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #21721 of 21722 Old Today, 04:16 PM
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 321
Originally Posted by JimWilson View Post
Tinkeritis: an affliction whereby a person is unable to stop fiddling with dials, knobs and switches and just sit back and allow themselves to enjoy their system. Often contracted by people who spend significant amounts of time on home theater forums.
Yup, and I'm partly responsible for this latest wave. But the way I see it is if people end up with a better sound than they had before, all the tinkering was well worth it.
Sponsored Links
post #21722 of 21722 Old Today, 04:16 PM
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Liked: 134
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
IIRC, he got one F25 and was planning to return it after receiving a pair of psa s3000. It would be nice to see his opinion between the two as I do not know of anyone ever has the f25 and s3000.
It a nutshell, for me (we all have different rooms, different electronics, different music, different tastes) - the s3000is in my room were better for movies, the F25 is better for music. I love listening to music, all types.
Sponsored Links
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

f12g subwoofer , lv12r , Rythmik , Rythmik Audio , Rythmik Audio F12 Direct Servo Subwoofer , Rythmik Audio F15 Subwoofer , servo sub

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page