Official Rythmik Audio Subwoofer thread - Page 732 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #21931 of 21932 Old Today, 08:51 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 15
L22 Arrived

Hello All,

Hope you are all well.

I was standing outside waiting on the UPS truck when it went by, I had a flashlight and was illuminating my house number so he could see in the dark. He left...then he came back a few minutes later saying he thought it was odd that I was outside with a flashlight illuminating my house number. So, he visually inspected the boxes in his truck and found my subwoofer. It was not on his electronic manifest of deliveries!!! If I was not outside acting all odd with my flashlight, he would not have manually checked the boxes, and I would have gone another night without the sub being delivered. The UPS driver was the coolest dude, I explained to him it was supposedly out for delivery yesterday...then he said that someone put it on his truck without scanning it today. He showed me the tag on it that it was scanned yesterday for delivery, the loading folks did not rescan it today...This driver should be in customer service, real nice.

There is a large hole in the box that goes to the inner foam.

Photos of box:

Kids are asleep can't open it tonight. Have to wait till after I take them to school, and after my dental appointment tomorrow.

More images tomorrow when I open it up.

Sponsored Links
post #21932 of 21932 Old Today, 09:01 PM
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Liked: 42
I think UPS workers see the "Articulate Bass for Discerning Audiophiles" and decide to give the box a whack with a pipe. Both of my L12 boxes have gouges in them that thankfully did not make it past the interior box.

Life is Lambertian
Sponsored Links
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

f12g subwoofer , lv12r , Rythmik , Rythmik Audio , Rythmik Audio F12 Direct Servo Subwoofer , Rythmik Audio F15 Subwoofer , servo sub

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page