Official Rythmik Audio Subwoofer thread - Page 859 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 2424Likes
post #25741 of 25743 Old Today, 10:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
Liked: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmack500 View Post
Hello, all you Rythmik types out there. After some research, I have decided to go with a Rythmik sub. But which one?
I have just purchased all the POLK LSIM line with the 707's as my mains.
So which Rythmik do I need? I am looking for accuracy and a visceral home theatre experience. Not looking for a boomy rap experience; the room is about 18 x 24, open to the dining room on one side along with the staircase upstairs.
I've decided it's definitely one of the 15" subs; hoping I don't have to spend the $1500 on the top end dual sealed, but if that's what I've gotta do... I will also be listening to music (AC/DC and the like).
Please offer suggestions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
for the room, you don't have a 18x24 space. I have a similar layout and found two FV15hp work pretty good to pressurize my 1700 sq house. I bought rythmic to match with my polk 705 as well. The sub has great sound quality to match the speakers, just be prepared to need two subs do to your rooms layout.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #25742 of 25743 Old Today, 01:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by citsur86 View Post
There is a B-stock E15HP piano black with black cone and H600PEQ3 amp available in the clearance area for $1214, but thats still ~$300 more than the L22 and F12 you're looking at. Could you sell the Sony to make up the difference?
I just purchased this exact sub today hopefully it gets here this week. Now i need to read up on how to set this bad boy up with my yamaha rxa2040. Seems like ypao and subs don't work well together .

Last edited by kyzer soze; Today at 02:49 PM.
post #25743 of 25743 Unread Today, 03:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 3956 Post(s)
Liked: 2698
I see a MiniDSP in your future. Just ask @citsur .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
f12g subwoofer , lv12r , Rythmik , Rythmik Audio , Rythmik Audio F12 Direct Servo Subwoofer , Rythmik Audio F15 Subwoofer , servo sub