Official Rythmik Audio Subwoofer thread - Page 861 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 2436Likes
post #25801 of 25803 Unread Today, 06:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
Liked: 277
surprised nobody has done a comparison. difference between a 300 watt sub and 3k watt sub isnt all that if driver can take the power.

Power: Marantz sr7008, NAD C 275Bee x 2, Video: Oppo 103, Samsung 75un6300
Speakers: Focal aria 948, Focal cc800v, Klipsch synergy KSF 10.5 Subs: Velodyne HGS 12, VA 1512, Rythmik FV15HP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #25802 of 25803 Unread Today, 08:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
Liked: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndabunka View Post
You might want to consider the B&W in-wall series. There is a pair of B&W CWM7.3's on eBay right now with a Buy It Now of $1,475 (so around 50% off). Of course, that only solves the front left and right channels but it's a decent start and word has it they sound like the $10K B&W free standing units.
I've actually heard those. They are excellent. Probably the best low profile in-wall speakers I've ever heard. Not that I've heard them all, but I was shocked that sound was coming from in-walls.
post #25803 of 25803 Unread Today, 10:05 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcohen View Post
I've actually heard those. They are excellent. Probably the best low profile in-wall speakers I've ever heard. Not that I've heard them all, but I was shocked that sound was coming from in-walls.
I have owned a pair of the in-wall Signature 7's for over 14 years now and always been impressed with them to the point that I put in the CWM7.5's as my surrounds in my HT & the CCM65's as my Atmos speakers so now I have a 100% B&W Atmos HT. The 5-inch driver on the 7.5s looks small but paired with the custom resonance box that comes with it, they also do a good job with bass down to around 50Hz which is plenty for surrounds.

My new Yamaha RX-A3060 amp came in over the weekend so I have not yet had a chance to hook it up but I will post some youtube videos once it's all in place.

From time to time, the Gene Pool could use a little chlorine. Just say'N

Yamaha RX-A3060 7.1.4, B&W Signature 7's (Left/Right), FMP4 Center, CWM7.5 surrounds & rears, CCM65 (Four in-ceiling), Rythmik 15" Custom, Sony VPL-HW50ES

Last edited by ndabunka; Today at 10:11 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
f12g subwoofer , lv12r , Rythmik , Rythmik Audio , Rythmik Audio F12 Direct Servo Subwoofer , Rythmik Audio F15 Subwoofer , servo sub