Official Rythmik Audio Subwoofer thread - Page 891 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #26701 of 26702 Unread Today, 07:02 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 95
Originally Posted by enricoclaudio View Post
OK I just discovered something very odd. I have the original 1983 Tricycle CD (blue cover) and now the Gold Special Edition of the same album. For some reason that I do not understand whatever is paned to left side on the blue cover CD it is paned to the right in the golden CD. I also have a FLAC version that I downloaded online and it match with the Golden CD version. Now most estrange is that in Youtube I found the two versions for Cakewalk tune, one paned to the left and one paned to the right. Check yourself:

Which one is the right version????
My FLAC rips from my blue (non-gold) CD have the cymbals panned to the right channel in the Cakewalk track.

Salk STRT / SongCtr-RT / SongSurr I ; Rythmik F12 (x2) (latest ver of my setup guide) ; Denon 4520CI; D-Sonic M2-800S; Oppo BDP93; Panny 65VT50; BJCables; NAS DLNA; Chromecast; Harmony One; Furman Elite-15 PFi; Omnimic & REW; CalMAN 5 HT i1D3 & i1Pro2 ::Headphones:: RPi3 w/Digi+ > AGD DAC19 > Cavalli LC > HFM HE400i & Meze 99 Classics :: CCA > Schiit Bifrost 4490 > Schiit Valhalla > Senn HD600 :: FooB2K > Schiit Modi2U > Schiit Magni2U > Oppo PM3
Sponsored Links
post #26702 of 26702 Unread Today, 07:18 PM
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 918 Post(s)
Liked: 910
Originally Posted by laulau View Post
My FLAC rips from my blue (non-gold) CD have the cymbals panned to the right channel in the Cakewalk track.
This is very odd. I just ordered a used Tricycle CD from Amazon ($14) to compare. This is a christmas gift for a friend so lets see. But looks like the Gold I got is the right one. Funny thing is for the last 30 years I have been listening to a very unique CD

Enrico Castagnetti @ Rythmik Audio
Media Room: Polk LSiM705s, LSiM706C, LSiM703s | Rythmik F12SE (x2) | Marantz SR7008 | Parasound Halo P5 | Emotiva XPA-3 & XPA-200 | Oppo 105D | Sony HW40ES |
Desktop: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII | Rythmik L22 | Apogee Quartet + Duet | 27" iMac|
Bedroom: B&W 685 S2 | Rythmik LVX12 | Marantz NR1606 | Emotiva XPA-200 Gen 2 | Samsung UN50JU6500 |
Sponsored Links
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

f12g subwoofer , lv12r , Rythmik , Rythmik Audio , Rythmik Audio F12 Direct Servo Subwoofer , Rythmik Audio F15 Subwoofer , servo sub