Official Rythmik Audio Subwoofer thread - Page 925 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4463Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #27721 of 30401 Old 01-30-2017, 01:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
JT78681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 3,319
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1449 Post(s)
Liked: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyzer soze View Post
Thank you for posting i forgot about this album.


Its been a few months now with my FV15HP and i gotta say i'm in love with it. My wife wasn't particularly happy with big black box in the living room but she's had a change of heart. We watched John Wick the other night and the smile on her face during "the club" scene was priceless. I've been trying to get her to watch lord of the rings for years and i just happened to be watching The Hobbit: battle of five armies. The opening scene with Smaug flying over the town was so intense my wife was chewing her nails lol. At the end she said she wanted to watch lotr .

Another FV15HP might be in the cards soon



Thank you Brian & Enrico!!!
I thought one was awesome, but when I snagged another it really made a huge difference in my large cavernous room. Less stress on the one and more seat to seat excitement. It's really a no brainer if you can swing it.

Display - LG OLED
Receiver - Denon
Speakers - Klipsch
Subs - Rythmik
JT78681 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #27722 of 30401 Old 01-30-2017, 01:37 PM
Senior Member
 
kyzer soze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 387
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Liked: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT78681 View Post
I thought one was awesome, but when I snagged another it really made a huge difference in my large cavernous room. Less stress on the one and more seat to seat excitement. It's really a no brainer if you can swing it.
How big is your room? What rythmik subs did you go with?

Ascend Sierra 2's (LCR & side surrounds) + Pioneer upfiring modules. 5.1.2 setup
Marantz AV7703
NAD M25
Rythmik FV15HP
kyzer soze is online now  
post #27723 of 30401 Old 01-30-2017, 01:37 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
DonH50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Monument CO
Posts: 10,179
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2105 Post(s)
Liked: 1666
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyzer soze View Post
Another FV15HP might be in the cards soon
And so it begins...

"After silence, that which best expresses the inexpressible, is music" - Aldous Huxley
DonH50 is offline  
 
post #27724 of 30401 Old 01-30-2017, 01:40 PM
Senior Member
 
kyzer soze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 387
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Liked: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonH50 View Post
And so it begins...
HAHAHA!!! i swear this site is the death to my wallet but i get so much enjoyment from it i'm not going anywhere.

Ascend Sierra 2's (LCR & side surrounds) + Pioneer upfiring modules. 5.1.2 setup
Marantz AV7703
NAD M25
Rythmik FV15HP
kyzer soze is online now  
post #27725 of 30401 Old 01-30-2017, 01:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
JT78681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 3,319
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1449 Post(s)
Liked: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyzer soze View Post
How big is your room? What rythmik subs did you go with?
My system is in a living room over 5,000 cu ft with a high vaulted ceiling. I have dual FV15HP's.

Display - LG OLED
Receiver - Denon
Speakers - Klipsch
Subs - Rythmik
JT78681 is offline  
post #27726 of 30401 Old 01-30-2017, 01:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
JT78681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 3,319
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1449 Post(s)
Liked: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyzer soze View Post
HAHAHA!!! i swear this site is the death to my wallet but i get so much enjoyment from it i'm not going anywhere.
Leave now and you will save yourself a lot of money.

Display - LG OLED
Receiver - Denon
Speakers - Klipsch
Subs - Rythmik
JT78681 is offline  
post #27727 of 30401 Old 01-30-2017, 01:51 PM
Senior Member
 
kyzer soze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 387
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Liked: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT78681 View Post
My system is in a living room over 5,000 cu ft with a high vaulted ceiling. I have dual FV15HP's.
WOW your room is huge!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT78681 View Post
Leave now and you will save yourself a lot of money.
It's too late . We were looking at getting OLED tv but after experiencing a buddies 115 inch screen and projector i'm about to fall into that rabbit hole too.

Ascend Sierra 2's (LCR & side surrounds) + Pioneer upfiring modules. 5.1.2 setup
Marantz AV7703
NAD M25
Rythmik FV15HP
kyzer soze is online now  
post #27728 of 30401 Old 01-30-2017, 01:56 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
DonH50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Monument CO
Posts: 10,179
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2105 Post(s)
Liked: 1666
I help moderate a trumpet web site and visit camera fora now and then just to distract from audio. It doesn't help; I now have seven trumpets and several nice cameras. The Internet is just chock full of friendly people willing to help spend your money...
kyzer soze and JT78681 like this.

"After silence, that which best expresses the inexpressible, is music" - Aldous Huxley
DonH50 is offline  
post #27729 of 30401 Old 01-30-2017, 02:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tvuong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 4,084
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1748 Post(s)
Liked: 1042
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyzer soze View Post
after experiencing a buddies 115 inch screen and projector i'm about to fall into that rabbit hole too.
Only 115"? Go bigger if you can, 135" or 150".
tvuong is offline  
post #27730 of 30401 Old 01-30-2017, 03:30 PM
Newbie
 
revluvr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Near Tulsa,OKlahoma
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Ok guys (and gals), I am asking for opinions on upcoming upgrade. My subs were a Hsu VTF3HO with turbo, and two Hsu VTF3Mk3. The Hsu subs work great and are very impressive together, but the upgrade is happening! I recently aquired a Rythmik FV15HP (love it), and am now using one of the Hsu subs with the FV15HP to help fill/smooth the room. I will be selling the Hsu subs, and going all Rythmik. - The question - Should I add a second FV15HP, - or - add 2 FVX15 for better room fill/smoothing? Please Help with this difficult decision. Thank you
revluvr is offline  
post #27731 of 30401 Old 01-30-2017, 04:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bear123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 5,049
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1783 Post(s)
Liked: 2621
Quote:
Originally Posted by revluvr View Post
Ok guys (and gals), I am asking for opinions on upcoming upgrade. My subs were a Hsu VTF3HO with turbo, and two Hsu VTF3Mk3. The Hsu subs work great and are very impressive together, but the upgrade is happening! I recently aquired a Rythmik FV15HP (love it), and am now using one of the Hsu subs with the FV15HP to help fill/smooth the room. I will be selling the Hsu subs, and going all Rythmik. - The question - Should I add a second FV15HP, - or - add 2 FVX15 for better room fill/smoothing? Please Help with this difficult decision. Thank you
None of the above. Add two more FV15HP's.

Personally, I prefer keeping the subs matching if you have the option. You could run into issues where the less capable sub runs out of headroom before the FV. Then again, with three, that might never be an issue. If the FVX's will be placed closer to the MLP that will also offset some/all of the difference in output capability.

Have you measured your response with the multiple subs?
bear123 is offline  
post #27732 of 30401 Old 01-30-2017, 05:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
RTROSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: South Central Indiana
Posts: 6,696
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
Only 115"? Go bigger if you can, 135" or 150".
Hey! What do you have against 115" screens? LOL

I guess you could say I'm screen challenged. When I was testing out different screen sizes I was comfortable with 115", and at the time I thought it might even be too big. Now I could have gone 120-125" (about as big as my space would allow) and not look back and even bigger if the space permitted it. I sit about 9 to 10 feet away.

Regards,

RTROSE

My (slower than molasses) HT build here.
Now a Certified Carpet Counselor and Plumbing Counselor (Self given titles - pay no attention).
Enjoying my "almost done" theater.
RTROSE is offline  
post #27733 of 30401 Old 01-30-2017, 07:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dominguez1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,248
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
Liked: 932
+1

I went from a 120 16:9 to 137in 2.35:1. Thought that the 137 would be too big...But now can definitely go bigger, but my room won't allow it.

Point being, get the biggest screen you can...It won't ever be too big.
dominguez1 is offline  
post #27734 of 30401 Old 01-30-2017, 08:34 PM
Newbie
 
revluvr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Near Tulsa,OKlahoma
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear123 View Post
None of the above. Add two more FV15HP's.

Personally, I prefer keeping the subs matching if you have the option. You could run into issues where the less capable sub runs out of headroom before the FV. Then again, with three, that might never be an issue. If the FVX's will be placed closer to the MLP that will also offset some/all of the difference in output capability.

Have you measured your response with the multiple subs?
Hey bear, thank you for your response. Three FV15HP would be a dream come true! Sadly, that exceeds the justifiable WAF budget. Just trying to get the most bang-per-buck. Three subs sounded best in my previous set. I can get two like-new FVX15, or one FV15HP for about the same cost. I have heard it is best to match subs, but the two Rythmik models are almost identical except for power (400w/600w), with rolloff curves seeming very similier, with -2db@17hz/-2db@14hz difference down low. My room is 15w x 11d, with doors in the front-left corner and rear-right corner. Display centered on front wall, seating across back wall. Previously, two subs sounded best with big sub in front-right corner with other sub midwall on left side, firing into front-left corner. Adding a third sub in the rear-left corner, made a huge positive difference. Subs gain knobs were all set at 9 o'clock, per Hsu instructions. It may sound odd, but after I ran Audyssey (according to Denon instructions) multiple people thought the sound was better before/without MultEQ. Very interested in your thoughts/experience. Thank you
revluvr is offline  
post #27735 of 30401 Old 01-30-2017, 09:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,209
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1371 Post(s)
Liked: 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by revluvr View Post
Hey bear, thank you for your response. Three FV15HP would be a dream come true! Sadly, that exceeds the justifiable WAF budget. Just trying to get the most bang-per-buck. Three subs sounded best in my previous set. I can get two like-new FVX15, or one FV15HP for about the same cost. I have heard it is best to match subs, but the two Rythmik models are almost identical except for power (400w/600w), with rolloff curves seeming very similier, with -2db@17hz/-2db@14hz difference down low. My room is 15w x 11d, with doors in the front-left corner and rear-right corner. Display centered on front wall, seating across back wall. Previously, two subs sounded best with big sub in front-right corner with other sub midwall on left side, firing into front-left corner. Adding a third sub in the rear-left corner, made a huge positive difference. Subs gain knobs were all set at 9 o'clock, per Hsu instructions. It may sound odd, but after I ran Audyssey (according to Denon instructions) multiple people thought the sound was better before/without MultEQ. Very interested in your thoughts/experience. Thank you
You may want to talk to Rythmik to see if there are any phase differences to worry about between the FV15HP and FVX15. Aside from running out of headroom on the less powerful sub first, phase can be the other complicating factor. For the output portion, certain room layouts can properly balance it, if you are lucky enough to have one of those layouts also give good room response.

If you have a closed rectangular room, you could experiment with different numbers of subs and the REW room simulator.

Without experimenting, my default recommendation would be to go with 2 matching subs or 4 matching subs. Getting 3 like you describe might turn out well, but I'd verify the phase and room layout before buying.
rcohen is online now  
post #27736 of 30401 Old 01-31-2017, 12:05 AM
Member
 
serith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: syracuse, ny
Posts: 155
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 58
when will one be able to order a ported 18 (or two...)? inquiring minds need to know <3

jbl l100t3 (x2), rythmik fv15hp (x2), phase linear 700b, samsung ln52b750, sony str-db930
serith is offline  
post #27737 of 30401 Old 01-31-2017, 11:59 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
DonH50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Monument CO
Posts: 10,179
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2105 Post(s)
Liked: 1666
You get a discount for additional subs. Point out how much extra money you'll save by stepping up...

"After silence, that which best expresses the inexpressible, is music" - Aldous Huxley
DonH50 is offline  
post #27738 of 30401 Old 02-02-2017, 03:30 AM
Member
 
sherr127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 123
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Hi all,i want to ask question on behalf of a friend..

Hes using fv15hp and e15 in a sealed room size 12' x 18'.He tuned it with audyssey xt32 and rew for almost a week with different placement but still cant make it blend nicely,if the lf is good the mid bass is bad and vice versa.

So,is it possible that he can get it right by switching the e15 with another fv15hp?Dual fv15hp will makes lf and mid bass improve?

Thanks in advance.
sherr127 is offline  
post #27739 of 30401 Old 02-02-2017, 05:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
JT78681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 3,319
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1449 Post(s)
Liked: 968
I just switched back from using the line-in input to LFE and feel like I got a lot of bass back.

Display - LG OLED
Receiver - Denon
Speakers - Klipsch
Subs - Rythmik
JT78681 is offline  
post #27740 of 30401 Old 02-02-2017, 06:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tvuong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 4,084
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1748 Post(s)
Liked: 1042
^^ your FR is flatter extended beyond 90hz with lfe input, so what you hear has more mid bass. You might also fix a dip in your xover region switching to lfe. Is dialogue better with your center speaker now?
baldingmadness likes this.

Last edited by tvuong; 02-02-2017 at 06:16 AM.
tvuong is offline  
post #27741 of 30401 Old 02-02-2017, 06:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
JT78681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 3,319
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1449 Post(s)
Liked: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
^^ your FR is flatter extended beyond 90hz with lfe input, so what you hear has more mid bass. You might also fix a dip in your xover region switching to lfe. Is dialogue better with your center speaker now?
Dialogue from center channel sounds crisp. I'm using a 110 crossover and haven't experienced any localization from the subs.

Display - LG OLED
Receiver - Denon
Speakers - Klipsch
Subs - Rythmik
JT78681 is offline  
post #27742 of 30401 Old 02-02-2017, 07:34 PM
Member
 
sherr127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 123
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherr127 View Post
Hi all,i want to ask question on behalf of a friend..

Hes using fv15hp and e15 in a sealed room size 12' x 18'.He tuned it with audyssey xt32 and rew for almost a week with different placement but still cant make it blend nicely,if the lf is good the mid bass is bad and vice versa.

So,is it possible that he can get it right by switching the e15 with another fv15hp?Dual fv15hp will makes lf and mid bass improve?

Thanks in advance.
Anyone??
sherr127 is offline  
post #27743 of 30401 Old 02-03-2017, 12:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Marc Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Inland Empire, CA
Posts: 9,295
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2318 Post(s)
Liked: 2141
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherr127 View Post
Anyone??
^^^Not wise to mix ported and sealed subs unless you've got the tools and time to address phase issues (which means one would not be asking the question). Talk to Rythmik. I personally would sell one or exchange so I could have two identical subs. Dual FV15HPs sounds like the right idea.
sherr127 likes this.
Marc Alexander is online now  
post #27744 of 30401 Old 02-03-2017, 05:23 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 106
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Brian and Enrico confirmed this many times including very recently in an email with me. They DO NOT recommend mixing sealed and ported subs. In the worst case Brian says use the sealed sub in 28 Hz mode. However it is ok to mix to similar subs of different capabilities like f15 with e15, fv15hp with fv15, f15hp with f18hp etc.. sealed with sealed. Ported with ported

Look up for a rythmik sub set up document prepared by a user "lalau". He posted many recommendations that Brian himself mentioned in this huge thread. You can find that doc in his signature.

Thanks LALAU for your outstanding document😀

Good Luck
sherr127 likes this.
rsmt2000 is offline  
post #27745 of 30401 Old 02-03-2017, 05:41 AM
Member
 
budeliao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Round Rock, TX
Posts: 81
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsmt2000 View Post
Brian and Enrico confirmed this many times including very recently in an email with me. They DO NOT recommend mixing sealed and ported subs. In the worst case Brian says use the sealed sub in 28 Hz mode. However it is ok to mix to similar subs of different capabilities like f15 with e15, fv15hp with fv15, f15hp with f18hp etc.. sealed with sealed. Ported with ported

Look up for a rythmik sub set up document prepared by a user "lalau". He posted many recommendations that Brian himself mentioned in this huge thread. You can find that doc in his signature.

Thanks LALAU for your outstanding document😀

Good Luck
I looking forward to mixing an F18HP with 2 F15HPs. Can't come soon enough.

Yamaha CX-A5100 | Adcom GFA-555 + Outlaw Audio 5000 | Klipsch RP-160M (2) + FM8 (2) | Klipsch RP-450c | Klipsch RB-10 (2) | Polk Audio RC65i (2) | Rythmik F15HP (4)
budeliao is offline  
post #27746 of 30401 Old 02-03-2017, 10:55 AM
Advanced Member
 
ahmedreda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 915
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
Liked: 264
In my experience localization depends quite a bit on the the subs being symmetrical/balanced with respect to the LP. I have two stacks of subs and accidentally the right column was not getting a signal. I almost immediately noticed that the sound coming to the left ear was fuller especially with speech. My speakers are crossed at 100 hz. When I turned the right column back on, everything was back to being balanced. I would imagine if I had one sub in a corner and I cross at 110 hertz, I will be able to localize it at frequencies over 80 hertz.


Quote:
Originally Posted by JT78681 View Post
Dialogue from center channel sounds crisp. I'm using a 110 crossover and haven't experienced any localization from the subs.
basshead81 likes this.

My home theater
Speakers: 3 JTR 212HTR (LCR), 2 Jtr Single 8LP (S), 2 JTR Triple 12LF (SB)) , 4 Volt 10LX (Atmos)
Subwoofers: 10 Sealed UXL-18, 5 Crowson Shadow 8 transducers, 3 Buttkicker LFE
Display: JVC RS400
ahmedreda is offline  
post #27747 of 30401 Old 02-03-2017, 11:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tvuong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 4,084
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1748 Post(s)
Liked: 1042
^^ wow, everything has changed. Very nice system
tvuong is offline  
post #27748 of 30401 Old 02-03-2017, 11:10 AM
Advanced Member
 
ahmedreda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 915
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
Liked: 264
Thanks, I want to mention that the Rythmik subs it replaced were no slouches. In the majority of cases, the performance is very close. The Rythmiks have pretty good resale value as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
^^ wow, everything has changed. Very nice system

My home theater
Speakers: 3 JTR 212HTR (LCR), 2 Jtr Single 8LP (S), 2 JTR Triple 12LF (SB)) , 4 Volt 10LX (Atmos)
Subwoofers: 10 Sealed UXL-18, 5 Crowson Shadow 8 transducers, 3 Buttkicker LFE
Display: JVC RS400

Last edited by ahmedreda; 02-13-2017 at 12:19 PM.
ahmedreda is offline  
post #27749 of 30401 Old 02-03-2017, 12:54 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
DonH50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Monument CO
Posts: 10,179
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2105 Post(s)
Liked: 1666
With a 100 Hz crossover you'll still have noticeable output at 150 to 200 Hz and that is well within the range of localizable signals. Your comments are correct and I agree, but I think it is largely due to the crossover point. At 60 or 80 Hz it would likely be less noticeable.

"After silence, that which best expresses the inexpressible, is music" - Aldous Huxley
DonH50 is offline  
post #27750 of 30401 Old 02-03-2017, 02:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
JT78681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 3,319
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1449 Post(s)
Liked: 968
For anyone running line-in you might try using LFE if you have a receiver with adequate bass management. I watched a few more scenes from various 5 star bass movies last night and I feel like my subs have really woken up.

Not sure why I ever switched from using LFE to begin with, but I'm glad I went back.

Display - LG OLED
Receiver - Denon
Speakers - Klipsch
Subs - Rythmik
JT78681 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
f12g subwoofer , integra dtc 9.8 , lv12r , Rythmik , Rythmik Audio , Rythmik Audio F12 Direct Servo Subwoofer , Rythmik Audio F15 Subwoofer , servo sub

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off