Official Rythmik Audio Subwoofer thread - Page 928 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4824Likes

post #27811 of 30859 Old 02-09-2017, 07:54 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2317 Post(s)
Liked: 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcohen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by enricoclaudio View Post
Hey Don, I have a question not related with Rythmik. I would like to know your opinion on the XMC-1. I have been looking to update my Marantz SR7008 for something better (audio wise). I don't use Audyssey at all for stereo music (only for multichannel concerts and movies) because I hate how it change the sound on my speakers. For 2 ch music I have a Parasound Halo P5 + Oppo 105D. But if Dirac does a better job than Audyssey I'm IN for sure. Also, I read that the new XMC-2 Gen 3 in coming any time this year so most probably I will wait for it instead of jumping into the XMC-1 Gen 2. The RMC-1 is out of the question because is too expensive and overkill in my 5.2 setup. Any input from you or any other members would be really appreciated
Enrico, I've been using Dirac Live for PC for years, and I love it. Previously, I was using Audyssey XT32 Pro.

I felt that Dirac was a huge improvement over Audyssey.

These were the main differences:

1) While the Audyssey Pro package allows you to disable the awful "midrange compensation" and select a preset curve, it is buggy, and the target curve tuning is impractical to use, due to a 20 minute iteration time. You can't dial it in, and audio memory just isn't good enough for a 20 minute comparison. By contrast, Dirac has a better UI, allows a 1-2 minute iteration time, and allows instant A/B comparison of target curves on some versions (although not XMC-1.). You can shorted the iteration time by starting with 2.1 channels and unchecking sampling rates you aren't using to compare. Then, when you find the right curve, you can extend to surround and all sample rates.

2) Overall, I felt that Audyssey sounded more processed, adding a bit of muddiness to the sound, while Dirac sounded more pure/less processed.

I felt that 1+2 combined to be a big difference, on par with upgrading speakers.

Before spending money on it, though, I'd recommend testing the free PC trial to see if you find it to be worth the money. A lot of people love Dirac, but not everyone. You should get a calibrated mic and boom mic stand before starting the clock on the demo. Also, since the PC demo supports 4 target curve presets with instant switching, it can be useful for finding your perfect target curve, then using that with the XMC-1.

Trial link:
http://www.dirac.com/online-store

A few more tips with Dirac:
1) Avoid boosting your speakers' high and low frequency extension, since this can boost distortion.
2) Pay attention to the impulse response graph as you tune the target curve. It sounds best if you balance good frequency response and good impulse response. The difference between the measured curve and the target can influence that impulse graph.
3) Pay attention to the clipping indicator, and adjust gains and/or the overall curve height to avoid clipping. The clipping is soft, so it's easy to overlook it and not notice, but of course you can get much better results without clipping.
4) Fine tune the target curve with multiple listening sessions, since your perception inevitably shifts so much for each session. It took me 3 sessions before I settled on a target curve that sounded best with fresh ears.

The main Dirac options these days are:
1) I use JRiver + Dirac PC & HDMI out to my XT32 receiver (with MultiEQ disabled.) Downsides: This limits me to Dirac with the PC source, and JRiver doesn't have an Atmos decoder.
2) MiniDSP downsides: Fixed 48khz sample rate on the DDRC88 version, with extra AD/DA.
3) XMC-1 downsides: No Atmos, single preset (no A/B switching)
4) Arcam downsides: single preset, some controversy on the implementation
5) Datasat downsides: $$$$$

If you don't care about Atmos or other sources, the JRiver + Dirac PC option is fantastic and cost effective.
No additional AD/DA, no sample rate conversions, support for hires sample rates (if you care - I don't), and more computing resources available (possibly a higher quality implementation, although Dirac hasn't confirmed or denied that).
JRiver does a lot of things right. Focus on audio/video quality, great library management, great 64-bit DSP options (including flexible bass mgmt!), can output audio in exclusive mode rather than going through Windows' lower quality resampler/mixer.
If you can live without Atmos or other sources, JRiver + Dirac PC is hard to beat.
Audyssey XT32 is still the next best option for those who can't afford Dirac Live and don't want more than an AVR (no boxes in between AVR and power amp and no power amp for that matter), right?

I have a $1K budget and want a new AVR that supports the latest HDMI/HDCP specs/standards and Atmos/DTS:X. Aiming for a holiday 2017 purchase.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27812 of 30859 Old 02-09-2017, 07:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 1401 Post(s)
Liked: 630
@enricoclaudio
Another Dirac tip for someday...

The size of the measurement pattern will influence the aggressiveness of the correction.

It's straightforward to try tighter and wider measurement positions, then listen to them with the same target curve.
post #27813 of 30859 Old 02-09-2017, 07:57 AM

I don't really need more than the reference and flat target curves. I just need more effective EQ in the bass and midrange of the speakers. My current version of YPAO is acceptable in the treble range but does little to nothing in the bass and midrange.

My sources are non-PC: PS4, Xbox One, X1 cable box, etc.

post #27814 of 30859 Old 02-09-2017, 07:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaPZ80U View Post
Audyssey XT32 is still the next best option for those who can't afford Dirac Live and don't want more than an AVR (no boxes in between AVR and power amp and no power amp for that matter), right?

I have a $1K budget and want a new AVR that supports the latest HDMI/HDCP specs/standards and Atmos/DTS:X. Aiming for a holiday 2017 purchase.
Yeah, I used XT32 before Dirac. I felt it was a win overall.
I had worse luck with previous versions of Audyssey.

There are some new versions of Audyssey coming that let you tune the target curve with an app.
That would be a big leap forward.
It's difficult to say how much of the Dirac advantage over Audyssey is due to the target curve tuning and how much is the fancy mixed phase processing.
post #27815 of 30859 Old 02-09-2017, 08:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I don't really need more than the reference and flat target curves. I just need more effective EQ in the bass and midrange of the speakers. My current version of YPAO is acceptable in the treble range but does little to nothing in the bass and midrange.

IMO, having good EQ for bass is a critical ingredient for "high fidelity" sound.
There are lots of options to achieve that, though.

Of course, budget is budget. Better to be responsible.
post #27816 of 30859 Old 02-09-2017, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, I used XT32 before Dirac. I felt it was a win overall.
I had worse luck with previous versions of Audyssey.

There are some new versions of Audyssey coming that let you tune the target curve with an app.
That would be a big leap forward.
It's difficult to say how much of the Dirac advantage over Audyssey is due to the target curve tuning and how much is the fancy mixed phase processing.
Thanks... the AVRs I'm looking at do have 7.2ch pre-outs so I suppose DL could still be an option much later down the road if necessary... but then again I have a modest bedroom setup, not an AVS ht of the month... so I probably won't need more than XT32.
post #27817 of 30859 Old 02-09-2017, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Quote:

IMO, having good EQ for bass is a critical ingredient for "high fidelity" sound.
There are lots of options to achieve that, though.

Of course, budget is budget. Better to be responsible.
I agree, simply adding a MiniDSP 2x4 unbalanced to EQ my sub made a huge difference. Doing the same with speakers should be equally effective. Especially because peaks and dips in the bass region are more audible than higher frequencies.
post #27818 of 30859 Old 02-09-2017, 08:37 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 16
So its been a couple weeks since i had my LVX12.Not gonna lie i was a little disappointed the first day i got it.I thought it was underpowered and had to turn my gain turned up to about 3 O'clock the first couple days.The sub isn't boomy at all which I thought was a negative coming from a cheap monoprice sub i got in a $150 5.1 package.It wasn't until day 3 that the sub started to loosen up/break in and i had to turn the gain down to about 11 o'clock.My old sub was so boomy I always watched tv with the Onkyo volume on 42 and movies at 47 or 48.Any higher and It sounded too loud.With this new sub i can watch tv with the volume at 55 and movies at 65 because the boominess is completely gone,just clean articulate bass.This sub even made my cheap monoprice speakers sound better.Listening to music was a real eye opener too especially for rap.Songs sound so much better amd you can actually hear everything at loud volumes not just a bunch boom from the bass.My old sub now sounds horrible to me lol.Cant believe just a couple weeks ago I loved my cheap setup but I guess its true when they say once you hear better you can never go back.I also got a pair of SVS Ultra bookshelf speakers delivered today that im going to start auditioning when I get off work.Im hoping im as blown away by the speaker upgrade as i was with the sub.I kinda knew I would love the sub though.My only worry was the LVX12 being too powerful and wishing i got the LV12R or it being not strong enough and wishing i got the FVX15 instead.For my living situation(small room/row home with neighbors on both sides) this sub was perfect
abd1 and Matt2026 like this.

Last edited by gullygill; 02-09-2017 at 08:44 AM.
post #27819 of 30859 Old 02-09-2017, 09:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quoted: 1795 Post(s)
Liked: 1090
Quote:
If you can live without Atmos or other sources, JRiver + Dirac PC is hard to beat.
That's Dirac limitation with Atmos right? Jriver can do Atmos, correct?
How much is the Dirac 7.1 PC version?
post #27820 of 30859 Old 02-09-2017, 09:59 AM

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
Cool
Do you not have room for a second one now? You can enjoy the benefits of having dual subs now, just saying...
Haha, I wish it were that simple. I'm in an apartment, so I don't have the room, plus noise restrictions. I'm hoping to buy by September. I'll see how things are then. Plus I'm still putting money into my business, but things are really starting to pick up.

I'm also thinking of upgrading my Pioneer SC 81 to a Yamaha 2060. I think the sub comes first though!!!!

Sony XBR70 850
Pioneer SC-81
Martin Logan Motion 40's
Martin Logan Motion 8
Rythmik LVX12
post #27821 of 30859 Old 02-09-2017, 10:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
That's Dirac limitation with Atmos right? Jriver can do Atmos, correct?
How much is the Dirac 7.1 PC version?
Here are the prices. The "full" version license can work on 2 PCs. I have that for my theater and my bedroom.
http://www.dirac.com/online-store/

Dirac PC requires uncompressed (PCM) inputs of up to 8 channels.
JRiver can be configured to decode DD or DTS bitstreams for Dirac, or it can pass the bistream to a receiver to do the decoding.
For Atmos, JRiver doesn't have a decoder, so it can only pass the bitstream to a receiver.
Stereo might be (for example) PCM or MP3.
JRiver can pass PCM or decode MP3 to PCM.

Dirac itself doesn't do any decoding.

JRiver doesn't have any channel limits - just the lack of the Atmos decoder.
Some more ambitious people use JRiver for 16+ channel setups, including active crossovers, mid-bass monitors, and Audiolense XO room correction.
Compared to Dirac, Audiolense XO can also do crossovers, and there is no channel limit.
Also Dirac does its own processing, while Audiolense uses JRiver's build in processing features.
post #27822 of 30859 Old 02-09-2017, 10:54 AM

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by citsur86 View Post
Here is how my FV15HP is currently set. Anyone see any issues?

Also, I'm considering changing its position to the more nearfield spot which I've already run a cable to (for the last LV12R)

I have only really gone by the setup sheet that came with mine. Here's what it states when using with and AVR:
"Recommended initial setup when using an AVR
In the AVR menu, make sure the front speakers are set to “small” and the crossover frequency is set to 80hz. Select the subwoofer mode, such that the bass is only played back from subwoofer, not “subwoofer + front speakers.” Next, make sure the distance settings of the speakers and subwoofer are correct in terms of their relative distances.

Recommended plate amplifier settings
(from top to bottom, left to right)

1. Input: LFE (higher bandwidth) or LINE-IN - You have this right, I use the left LFE as well
2. PEQ: OFF - Good
3. Gain: 0db - Not sure if it matters, but yours is not on 0
4. Bandwidth: middle position - you are at max
5. Frequency: middle position (40 Hz) - Can't tell in pic what you have
6. Delay/phase: 0 - Good
7. Crossover: max - Good
8. Volume: middle position (12 o’clock) - Yours is a bit higher. When I run Audyssey, I get pretty good results with my volume at 12 o'clock. Recently I bumped it higher so Audyseey would lower my sub, and then I bumped it back up in the AVR settings rather than on the sub itself
9. LOWPASS filter: AVR/12 - Hard to tell, verify it's in the middle
10. Rumble filter: OFF/1 for one port configuration and ON/2 for 2-port configuration
11. Extension filter: 14 Hz high damping for articulate sound and 14 Hz low damping for full bodied HT sound.

Again, I'm no expert and would be curious to see what others say about all these setting. Also, I am int he process of acquiring #2 , does that change the settings or do you set everything the same on both?
post #27823 of 30859 Old 02-09-2017, 11:00 AM
Bass and Hi-Fi Enthusiast

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
Liked: 742
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemannnnn View Post
I have only really gone by the setup sheet that came with mine. Here's what it states when using with and AVR:
"Recommended initial setup when using an AVR
In the AVR menu, make sure the front speakers are set to “small” and the crossover frequency is set to 80hz. Select the subwoofer mode, such that the bass is only played back from subwoofer, not “subwoofer + front speakers.” Next, make sure the distance settings of the speakers and subwoofer are correct in terms of their relative distances.

Recommended plate amplifier settings
(from top to bottom, left to right)

1. Input: LFE (higher bandwidth) or LINE-IN - You have this right, I use the left LFE as well
2. PEQ: OFF - Good
3. Gain: 0db - Not sure if it matters, but yours is not on 0
4. Bandwidth: middle position - you are at max
5. Frequency: middle position (40 Hz) - Can't tell in pic what you have
6. Delay/phase: 0 - Good
7. Crossover: max - Good
8. Volume: middle position (12 o’clock) - Yours is a bit higher. When I run Audyssey, I get pretty good results with my volume at 12 o'clock. Recently I bumped it higher so Audyseey would lower my sub, and then I bumped it back up in the AVR settings rather than on the sub itself
9. LOWPASS filter: AVR/12 - Hard to tell, verify it's in the middle
10. Rumble filter: OFF/1 for one port configuration and ON/2 for 2-port configuration
11. Extension filter: 14 Hz high damping for articulate sound and 14 Hz low damping for full bodied HT sound.

Again, I'm no expert and would be curious to see what others say about all these setting. Also, I am int he process of acquiring #2 , does that change the settings or do you set everything the same on both?
Thanks for the detailed response. Gain, Bandwidth, and Frequency I thought are negligeable here since I am not using the Amp PEQ (off and using a 2x4HD instead). I set my volume to about 2 oclock for the same reason. At this setting, the AVR sets it to -6db which I believe was the recommendation for these subs. Lowpass is set to middle AVR/12. Using 1 port currently so set rumble filter off. Using Low damping currently as I like the deeper extension and use the sub majority of the time for movie/tv watching. I usually flip it to high when listening to music.

Last edited by citsur86; 02-09-2017 at 11:03 AM.
post #27824 of 30859 Old 02-09-2017, 11:06 AM

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Thanks for the detailed response. Gain, Bandwidth, and Frequency I thought are negligeable here since I am not using the Amp PEQ (using a 2x4HD instead). I set my volume to about 2 oclock for the same reason. At this setting, the AVR sets it to -6db which I believe was the recommendation for these subs. Lowpass is set to middle AVR/12. Using 1 port currently so set rumble filter off. Using Low damping currently as I like the deeper extension and use the sub majority of the time for movie/tv watching. I usually flip it to high when listening to music.
No problem, I just copied and pasted from the sheet. As far as gain, bandwith, and frequency, I agree with you and am not sure if it matters at all. I just go by the paper because I'm a newb. Regarding volume, if AVR sets it at -6, I think you're good. Mine is a few clicks past 12 and gets set to -9, and I bump it up some in the avr
post #27825 of 30859 Old 02-09-2017, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemannnnn View Post
No problem, I just copied and pasted from the sheet. As far as gain, bandwith, and frequency, I agree with you and am not sure if it matters at all. I just go by the paper because I'm a newb. Regarding volume, if AVR sets it at -6, I think you're good. Mine is a few clicks past 12 and gets set to -9, and I bump it up some in the avr
Yeah my main listening position is about 12ft from the Sub currently and the room is quite large. That's why even with a second LFE in I need to set sub volume to 2oclock for a -6db MCACC (Pioneer's Audysey). Really toying with moving it to my old sub position at about 1ft from MLP. I moved the larger FV15HP from there to across the room due to the better response across the room (whereas the LV12R I used to have had a better response at the nearfield position) and also there was some localization from the FV15HP at the nearfield position.
post #27826 of 30859 Old 02-10-2017, 02:46 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by enricoclaudio View Post
We recommend up to 20 ft long wires for sensing and voice coil. That been said, I have a customer running 25 ft long wires for sensing and voice coils without any issue.
Many thanks.

I have a question on driver dimensions. Rythmik Audio says DS1510 Driver cutout is 14-1/16" and Outer diameter 15-5/16", what would these approximate in centimeters? A bit confused with the notation that's why I am asking.

Also if you have handy cutout and external dimensions of H600PEQ3, that would be much appreciated.

My plan is to start working on the fixture while order is being shipped.
post #27827 of 30859 Old 02-10-2017, 03:26 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
Liked: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by audioperfecto View Post

I have a question on driver dimensions. Rythmik Audio says DS1510 Driver cutout is 14-1/16" and Outer diameter 15-5/16", what would these approximate in centimeters? A bit confused with the notation that's why I am asking.
The notation " means inches.
14-1/16" = 14.0625" which converts to 35.71875cm
15-5/16" = 15.3125" which converts to 38.89375cm

Packing a lot of sound into a small room.
268 square feet/2144 cubic feet
7.2 surround sound.
post #27828 of 30859 Old 02-10-2017, 05:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Quoted: 1511 Post(s)
Liked: 1661
Quote:
Originally Posted by audioperfecto View Post
Many thanks.

Also if you have handy cutout and external dimensions of H600PEQ3, that would be much appreciated.

My plan is to start working on the fixture while order is being shipped.
If you go sealed, you can check for our plans in metric units:

http://www.rythmikaudio.com/download..._in_Metric.pdf

These plans are to use with DS1501 and DS1510 in a 4 cu ft box.

Enrico Castagnetti @ Rythmik Audio
Media Room: Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers w/ RAAL, Horizon w/ RAAL, Sierra 2s & Lunas | Rythmik F12SE (x2) | Emotiva XMC-1 | Emotiva XPA-3 & XPA-200 | Oppo 105D | Bluesound Node 2 | Sony HW40ES |
Desktop: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII | Rythmik L22 | Apogee Quartet | 27" iMac|
Bedroom: B&W 685 S2 | Rythmik LVX12 | Marantz NR1606 | Emotiva XPA-200 Gen 2 | Samsung UN50JU6500 |
post #27829 of 30859 Old 02-10-2017, 07:57 AM

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked: 6577
Quote:

I am not sure...I like my Yamaha 1060 that has 9 band peq for all speakers from 31-16khz and 4 band peq from 15-250hz for the Subwoofer. I prefer to be able to manually tweak my systems response post calibration, so this appeared to be the right unit for me. That being said the 2060 and 3060 give you dual independent sub control, however I had no trouble dialing in my 3 subs with the 1060.
post #27830 of 30859 Old 02-10-2017, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post
Quote:

I am not sure...I like my Yamaha 1060 that has 9 band peq for all speakers from 31-16khz and 4 band peq from 15-250hz for the Subwoofer. I prefer to be able to manually tweak my systems response post calibration, so this appeared to be the right unit for me. That being said the 2060 and 3060 give you dual independent sub control, however I had no trouble dialing in my 3 subs with the 1060.
Are those bands fully utilized with YPAO or are they only for manual use/tweaking?

Also, does YPAO correct for time domain response (aka phase, impulse response) or is it PEQ only?
post #27831 of 30859 Old 02-10-2017, 11:08 AM

Quoted: 2660 Post(s)
Liked: 2112
Quote:
Are those bands fully utilized with YPAO?

Also, does YPAO correct for time domain response (aka phase, impulse response) or is it PEQ only?
Yes and yes.
post #27832 of 30859 Old 02-10-2017, 11:23 AM

Quote:
This has always been a question for me. I was told with the MiniDSP 2x4HD to set PEQ up before EQ (turn AVR EQ off), then after PEQ is completed, redo my MCACC calibration. Based on what you said here, is that correct? I always though it would make more sense to do the EQ first, then create a REW filter and apply PEQ.
post #27833 of 30859 Old 02-10-2017, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Quote:
This has always been a question for me. I was told with the MiniDSP 2x4HD to set PEQ up before EQ (turn AVR EQ off), then after PEQ is completed, redo my MCACC calibration. Based on what you said here, is that correct? I always though it would make more sense to do the EQ first, then create a REW filter and apply PEQ.
Your AVR doesn't EQ the subwoofer, so it makes sense to do sub PEQ via MiniDSP first and then add whatever auto EQ MCACC does.

I use the same approach with mine since my version of YPAO doesn't EQ the sub either.
post #27834 of 30859 Old 02-10-2017, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond 007 View Post
Quote:
Are those bands fully utilized with YPAO?

Yes and yes.
Do all the Yamahas with YPAO (Reflected Sound Control and Multi-Point Measurement) do this? Or only the top of the line models?
post #27835 of 30859 Old 02-10-2017, 07:01 PM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 19
As interesting as these recent discussions are, this thread seems to have strayed a bit . . . .
grasshoppers likes this.
post #27836 of 30859 Old 02-10-2017, 09:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Quoted: 2707 Post(s)
Liked: 2547
Quote:
Are those bands fully utilized with YPAO or are they only for manual use/tweaking?

YPAO Auto does not EQ sub below 31Hz. The lowest PEQ filter is a manual adjustment. YPAO can set sub distance but does not create time domain filters like other REQ systems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre Smith View Post
As interesting as these recent discussions are, this thread seems to have strayed a bit . . . .
I'm sure we all would love to be discussing the new Rythmik subs but the delay has been long and updates sparse.
khansha and Matt2026 like this.
post #27837 of 30859 Old 02-10-2017, 10:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
Liked: 191
Any word on the new 18" models?
post #27838 of 30859 Old 02-11-2017, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Alexander View Post
Quote:

YPAO Auto does not EQ sub below 31Hz. The lowest PEQ filter is a manual adjustment. YPAO can set sub distance but does not create time domain filters like other REQ systems.
Quote:
I'm sure we all would love to be discussing the new Rythmik subs but the delay has been long and updates sparse.
Now I'm confused... I thought Bond said the opposite about time domain filters.
post #27839 of 30859 Old 02-11-2017, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Sorry, it's just that audio is a full system and speakers/AVRs/pre-pros/amps all go with subs. In fact, even video does unless you listen to music only. It's just the varied nature of ht/av.

To add to the sub discussion, though, my LV12R is impressing on a new level since I got phase right and bypassed the sub LPF.
Marc Alexander likes this.
post #27840 of 30859 Old 02-11-2017, 09:37 AM

Official Rythmik Audio Subwoofer thread

Moving and measuring today I did something super stupid. Didn't take the front off before moving :-( Warning! graphic content below (not really)

@enricoclaudio can I pay for a replacement (and new logo)? What's the damage?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
f12g subwoofer , integra dtc 9.8 , lv12r , Rythmik , Rythmik Audio , Rythmik Audio F12 Direct Servo Subwoofer , Rythmik Audio F15 Subwoofer , servo sub

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page