Official Rythmik Audio Subwoofer thread - Page 945 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 3420Likes

post #28321 of 28321 Old Today, 10:19 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by enricoclaudio View Post
Get Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers with RAAL. I know a guy who had Paradigm Signature S8s and after listening the Sierra Towers with RAAL sold the S8s in a bit without any remorse. I got mines just two months ago and my only regret is no getting them sooner!!
i saw you mentioned in an earlier post that you run those. what kind of power do they require? any pro's/con's that you can throw at me is much appreciated in my search for an upgrade. i guess i'm asking about speaker recommendations on this sub because the bass that these rythmik subs produce is the tightest & deepest i've ever felt. naturally you guys might have the same minimum standards for your main listening speakers

jbl l100t3 (x2), rythmik fv15hp (x2), phase linear 700b, samsung ln52b750, sony str-db930
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
f12g subwoofer , lv12r , Rythmik , Rythmik Audio , Rythmik Audio F12 Direct Servo Subwoofer , Rythmik Audio F15 Subwoofer , servo sub

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page