Official Rythmik Audio Subwoofer thread - Page 991 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4137Likes
Reply
Thread Tools
post #29701 of 29727 Unread Yesterday, 12:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
enricoclaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 2,849
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1271 Post(s)
Liked: 1326
I'm running Dirac tomorrow
enricoclaudio is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #29702 of 29727 Unread Yesterday, 12:46 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
gwsat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 18,609
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2939 Post(s)
Liked: 3293
Quote:
Originally Posted by enricoclaudio View Post
I'm running Dirac tomorrow
Enrico -- Good for you! Are we to assume that you have the full version of the Dirac Live Room Correction Suite? Would love to receive feedback from you or anyone else who has experience with Dirac?

HT setup: Sony 75XBR X940D UHD HDR TV; Kaleidescape Strato Movie Server 6 TB; Yamaha RX-A3060 AV receiver; Sonamp 2-1 2channel 100W power amp; Crestron Control System; 2 Rythmik FV18 subwoofers, 6 Hsu HB-1 Bookshelf speakers, 1 Hsu HC-1 Center speaker, 4 Focal ICW8 in-ceiling Atmos speakers; Oppo UDP-203 4K HDR BD player; Mac Mini HTPC. TiVO Bolt 1TB DVR; TiVo Premiere Elite 2 TB DVR; Roku Premiere+
gwsat is online now  
post #29703 of 29727 Unread Yesterday, 03:20 PM
Advanced Member
 
Timothy1180's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: California
Posts: 747
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
Liked: 115
I passed on the 4 fv15hp. Had some scuffs and scratches. Kinda minor but at his price I'd want them to be perfect. Exactly the reason I don't like piano black finish. Scratches to easy.

I'm going to wait till I move and see what sub I need.

I'm ok with 2 fv15hp for now
Timothy1180 is online now  
 
post #29704 of 29727 Unread Yesterday, 05:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
enricoclaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 2,849
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1271 Post(s)
Liked: 1326
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsat View Post
Enrico -- Good for you! Are we to assume that you have the full version of the Dirac Live Room Correction Suite? Would love to receive feedback from you or anyone else who has experience with Dirac?
Yes Sr. I got an Emotiva XMC-1 with Dirac Live Full @DonH50 , @rcohen and @Bill Mac were kinda the three fellows who convinced me to try Dirac. So I went with the XMC-1 and until now the only regret I have is not having made my purchase three years ago when it came out.



Enrico Castagnetti @ Rythmik Audio
Media Room: Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers w/ RAAL, Horizon w/ RAAL & Sierra 2s | Rythmik F12SE (x2) | Emotiva XMC-1 | Emotiva XPA-3 & XPA-200 | Oppo 105D | Bluesound Node 2 | Sony HW40ES |
Desktop: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII | Rythmik L22 | Apogee Quartet | 27" iMac|
Bedroom: B&W 685 S2 | Rythmik LVX12 | Marantz NR1606 | Emotiva XPA-200 Gen 2 | Samsung UN50JU6500 |

Last edited by enricoclaudio; Yesterday at 05:24 PM.
enricoclaudio is offline  
post #29705 of 29727 Unread Yesterday, 05:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 356
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by enricoclaudio View Post
Yes Sr. I got an Emotiva XMC-1 with Dirac Live Full @DonH50 , @rcohen and @Bill Mac were kinda the three fellows who convinced me to try Dirac. So I went with the XMC-1 and until now the only regret I have is not having made my purchase three years ago when it came out.
I believe the XMC-1 had some issues when it came out, so you should only regret not buying it 2 years ago.
If I ever go the separates route, the XMC-1 will be the pre/pro I get.
Marc Alexander likes this.
drh3b is online now  
post #29706 of 29727 Unread Yesterday, 06:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
stash64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Packer country
Posts: 1,213
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
Liked: 91
I have a question about the Low Pass Filter (LPF). I have been playing around with settings on my new pair of F8's. Initially, I was using 12 db for the LPF setting but after switching to 24 db briefly this morning, it seemed that output was punchier and better defined. I am not using the sub's cross over. I have set the cross over at 80 Hz on my Marantz pre-amp for the 3 front speakers. My question... does LPF come into play only when using the sub's cross-over or does it also impact the roll off on the very bottom end ?

Sean
stash64 is offline  
post #29707 of 29727 Unread Yesterday, 07:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Marc Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Inland Empire, CA
Posts: 8,485
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1775 Post(s)
Liked: 1440
Quote:
Originally Posted by stash64 View Post
I have a question about the Low Pass Filter (LPF). I have been playing around with settings on my new pair of F8's. Initially, I was using 12 db for the LPF setting but after switching to 24 db briefly this morning, it seemed that output was punchier and better defined. I am not using the sub's cross over. I have set the cross over at 80 Hz on my Marantz pre-amp for the 3 front speakers. My question... does LPF come into play only when using the sub's cross-over or does it also impact the roll off on the very bottom end ?
What Marantz preamp? The way the surround processors work is the speaker crossover is 12dB/octave. Then there is a LPF for LFR which defaults to 120Hz. Reducing this setting to match the speaker x-over effectively produces a 24dB/octave slope. Same enabling the LPF on the sub a 12/AVR.

Most prefer a steeper slope on the sub LPF for music. Setting the sub to 24dB/octave is effectively increasing the slope to 36dB/octave.

Getting the right blend with your mains so it sounds best to you is what is most important.

Here are several discussions in the past:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinthehd View Post
Marc Alexander is online now  
post #29708 of 29727 Unread Yesterday, 08:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tvuong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 3,971
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1676 Post(s)
Liked: 990
^^ What is your impression so far with the FV18?
tvuong is online now  
post #29709 of 29727 Unread Yesterday, 08:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
citsur86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 2,134
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1265 Post(s)
Liked: 478
I have some exciting news! For the Audyssey thread there are a bunch of folks who say that the new app is cutting off LFE below 20hz and doing some funky stuff with the xover. So, to test I am doing an 8 point Audyssey run through the AVR, then measuring MLP and SLP with REW. Then I'm doing the same thing but through the app. Well, I just got done my sweeps of the room after the Audyssey through AVR Calibration, and with the subs on opposite sides of the room (front left and rear right), I have a very nice LFE response! I'll be posting a lengthy comparison in the other thread and when done, I will link back to it from here. Exciting stuff. Audyssey did what me, REW, the miniDSP 2x4 HD, and a lot of time could not.

Oh and the miniDSP 2x4 HD will be on sale
citsur86 is online now  
post #29710 of 29727 Unread Yesterday, 08:45 PM
Advanced Member
 
imureh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 638
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
Liked: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by citsur86 View Post
I have some exciting news! For the Audyssey thread there are a bunch of folks who say that the new app is cutting off LFE below 20hz and doing some funky stuff with the xover. So, to test I am doing an 8 point Audyssey run through the AVR, then measuring MLP and SLP with REW. Then I'm doing the same thing but through the app. Well, I just got done my sweeps of the room after the Audyssey through AVR Calibration, and with the subs on opposite sides of the room (front left and rear right), I have a very nice LFE response! I'll be posting a lengthy comparison in the other thread and when done, I will link back to it from here. Exciting stuff. Audyssey did what me, REW, the miniDSP 2x4 HD, and a lot of time could not.

Oh and the miniDSP 2x4 HD will be on sale


Great to hear you made progress. So no issues for you between AVR and app? Is the app worth it?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
imureh is online now  
post #29711 of 29727 Unread Yesterday, 08:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
citsur86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 2,134
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1265 Post(s)
Liked: 478
Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
Great to hear you made progress. So no issues for you between AVR and app? Is the app worth it?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Doing the app runs now - then going to compare - Stay posted.
citsur86 is online now  
post #29712 of 29727 Unread Yesterday, 09:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Marc Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Inland Empire, CA
Posts: 8,485
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1775 Post(s)
Liked: 1440
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
^^ What is your impression so far with the FV18?
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-subwoofers-bass-transducers/1214550-official-rythmik-audio-subwoofer-thread-post53268562.html
Marc Alexander is online now  
post #29713 of 29727 Unread Yesterday, 09:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
citsur86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 2,134
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1265 Post(s)
Liked: 478
For anyone interested. Audyssey XT32 EQ'd the dual FV15HPs MUCH better when done from the AVR than from the Editor App. For my entire comparison, click here For now, I would recommend not using the app and just doing it through the AVR. Mic was in exact same spots (made marks) on each run. Nothing was different. Surprising.

MLP Sub Frequency Response - Clearly the AVR Calibration wins here.[/B][/U]

Here is the AVR run Audyssey:


Here is the App run Audyssey:

citsur86 is online now  
post #29714 of 29727 Unread Today, 05:53 AM
Senior Member
 
Bruce Watson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Central NC
Posts: 251
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by citsur86 View Post
Audyssey did what me, REW, the miniDSP 2x4 HD, and a lot of time could not.
This is why I like Audyssey, quirks and all. I'm glad it's working out for ya.
Bruce Watson is offline  
post #29715 of 29727 Unread Today, 06:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
stash64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Packer country
Posts: 1,213
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
Liked: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Alexander View Post
What Marantz preamp? The way the surround processors work is the speaker crossover is 12dB/octave. Then there is a LPF for LFR which defaults to 120Hz. Reducing this setting to match the speaker x-over effectively produces a 24dB/octave slope. Same enabling the LPF on the sub a 12/AVR.

Most prefer a steeper slope on the sub LPF for music. Setting the sub to 24dB/octave is effectively increasing the slope to 36dB/octave.

Getting the right blend with your mains so it sounds best to you is what is most important.

Here are several discussions in the past:




Hi Marc,


I have the AV7702 mkII. I was just listening to music and a little TV when I changed the sub setting to 24db, and I don’t think there was any LFE from these sources. Are you saying that the processor’s LPF for LFE setting can actually have an impact on the cross-over roll off for the main channels ?


My goal is to find the best subwoofer settings for music and I do think I am hearing a difference with the sub’s LPF setting even though I am not using the sub’s cross-over. The sub cross-over is currently set to max (250 Hz).


Thanks for the feedback.
PS - Any one else having problems with the IE and the forums lately

Sean
stash64 is offline  
post #29716 of 29727 Unread Today, 06:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
citsur86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 2,134
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1265 Post(s)
Liked: 478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Watson View Post
This is why I like Audyssey, quirks and all. I'm glad it's working out for ya.


I'm extremely pleased with the considerable overall sound quality improvement the Marantz and Audyssey has provided. The Subs sound better than they ever have before in my room.
jamiebosco likes this.
citsur86 is online now  
post #29717 of 29727 Unread Today, 07:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mthomas47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,298
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3034 Post(s)
Liked: 4152
Quote:
Originally Posted by citsur86 View Post
I'm extremely pleased with the considerable overall sound quality improvement the Marantz and Audyssey has provided. The Subs sound better than they ever have before in my room.
That's very good news! XT-32 is usually very capable in the modal region. I don't have any personal experience with the app yet, and won't for a while yet as I won't be replacing my AVR right way. Is it possible to do the initial calibration through the AVR, and then to use the app just to tweak the post-calibration results?
mthomas47 is online now  
post #29718 of 29727 Unread Today, 07:32 AM
Advanced Member
 
Timothy1180's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: California
Posts: 747
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
Liked: 115
Glad you didn't buy my denon 4200. Lost hdmi and optical just puts off hissing sound.

Time to send it in.
Timothy1180 is online now  
post #29719 of 29727 Unread Today, 07:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
citsur86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 2,134
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1265 Post(s)
Liked: 478
Official Rythmik Audio Subwoofer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthomas47 View Post
That's very good news! XT-32 is usually very capable in the modal region. I don't have any personal experience with the app yet, and won't for a while yet as I won't be replacing my AVR right way. Is it possible to do the initial calibration through the AVR, and then to use the app just to tweak the post-calibration results?


Nope. You can only make tweaks in the app to calibrations done from the app. If done through AVR, the app knows nothing about that calibration. But I would highly suggest anyone use the ABR for now as the app run Audyssey provider much inferior results for me. Others have had even worse issues with low end being rolled off at 20hz and crossovers set super high.

Some screen grabs.











mthomas47 likes this.

Last edited by citsur86; Today at 07:36 AM.
citsur86 is online now  
post #29720 of 29727 Unread Today, 07:39 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 356
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by mthomas47 View Post
That's very good news! XT-32 is usually very capable in the modal region. I don't have any personal experience with the app yet, and won't for a while yet as I won't be replacing my AVR right way. Is it possible to do the initial calibration through the AVR, and then to use the app just to tweak the post-calibration results?
Hopefully, by the time you and I get new equipment, the early adopters will have squashed all the bugs.
drh3b is online now  
post #29721 of 29727 Unread Today, 07:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
citsur86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 2,134
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1265 Post(s)
Liked: 478
Yeah it's not ready for prime time yet. See post #29713 for a link to a detailed comparison I did last night.
citsur86 is online now  
post #29722 of 29727 Unread Today, 07:48 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 356
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by citsur86 View Post
Yeah it's not ready for prime time yet. See post #29713 for a link to a detailed comparison I did last night.
Yeah, I found that interesting. Even though my receiver is too old, I've been following that thread fairly closely. My current AVR was supposed to be my last, or at least be around a long time, but then I started reading AVS. Even with interesting new features coming out every year now, I'm going to wait a bit.
drh3b is online now  
post #29723 of 29727 Unread Today, 07:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
citsur86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 2,134
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1265 Post(s)
Liked: 478
Quote:
Originally Posted by drh3b View Post
Yeah, I found that interesting. Even though my receiver is too old, I've been following that thread fairly closely. My current AVR was supposed to be my last, or at least be around a long time, but then I started reading AVS. Even with interesting new features coming out every year now, I'm going to wait a bit.


Yeah I was desperate for a new one since my Pioneer VSX-44 was dated! And it really stretched the "Elite" brand. I didn't find it "Elite" at all. In fact it seemed less feature rich than the non "Elite" Pioneer I had before it that blew up from a lightning strike.

Anyways the SR6011 seemed as future proof as I could hope for.
drh3b likes this.
citsur86 is online now  
post #29724 of 29727 Unread Today, 08:22 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Bond 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,604
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2559 Post(s)
Liked: 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy1180 View Post
Glad you didn't buy my denon 4200. Lost hdmi and optical just puts off hissing sound.

Time to send it in.
Still got my 2030.
Bond 007 is online now  
post #29725 of 29727 Unread Today, 08:36 AM
Advanced Member
 
Timothy1180's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: California
Posts: 747
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
Liked: 115
Denon was just something I bought to try. Never thought It was horrible but I'll never buy a audyssey receiver as my first choice. I'm refraining from telling all the denon people how bad the 4200 died.

Have integra r1 in main room. Yamaha 3060 in my bedroom. Onkyo rz1100 coming soon for that room. Maybe??

Other rooms I have integra 60.5. Yamaha 850. Yamaha 840. Pio sc57. Onkyo 515.

In storage. Denon 4308. Pioneer sc1222 which I just found. Forgot I had it.

Just sold my onkyo rz900.

The integra dtr1 is so much better than denon 4200. In every way. Yamaha 3060 is interesting though. It's a coin toss maybe. I only bought rz1100 because I got a steal on it. About 1/2 of msrp.

I'm glad some people have success with audyssey. Some of that success might be that the room was a mess before.

Your Yamaha 2030 is a nice avr. Probably should of bought it instead of this denon 4200. Still would be working.
Timothy1180 is online now  
post #29726 of 29727 Unread Today, 08:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Marc Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Inland Empire, CA
Posts: 8,485
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1775 Post(s)
Liked: 1440
Quote:
Originally Posted by stash64 View Post
Hi Marc,

I have the AV7702 mkII. I was just listening to music and a little TV when I changed the sub setting to 24db, and I don’t think there was any LFE from these sources. Are you saying that the processor’s LPF for LFE setting can actually have an impact on the cross-over roll off for the main channels ?

My goal is to find the best subwoofer settings for music and I do think I am hearing a difference with the sub’s LPF setting even though I am not using the sub’s cross-over. The sub cross-over is currently set to max (250 Hz).

Thanks for the feedback.

PS - Any one else having problems with the IE and the forums lately
I also have the AV7702mkII. The LPF for LFE has an effect on the subwoofer only. Most prefer a gentle rolloff on the mains and a steeper rolloff on the subs. You can accomplish this with the LPF for LFE setting and/or using the LPF on the subwoofer. Again, adjust these to your taste.

Microsoft browsers are no longer the standard. Try using Mozilla Firefox or Chrome for better conpatibility when browsing the web.
Marc Alexander is online now  
post #29727 of 29727 Unread Today, 09:07 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
gwsat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 18,609
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2939 Post(s)
Liked: 3293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond 007 View Post
Still got my 2030.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy1180 View Post
Your Yamaha 2030 is a nice avr. Probably should of bought it instead of this denon 4200. Still would be working.
As some may recall, I have used Yamaha receivers for nearly 15 years. The most recent one is and RX-A3060, which I got last summer. As is the case with all receivers, the ones made by Yamaha aren’t perfect. That said, the three I have had, the first an RX-V2400 and the second a 3900, have all worked commendably. I had the 2400 for six years, and the 3900 for seven. The 3900 is still in daily service at my daughter and son in law's house.

YPAO works reliably, particularly on my 3060. It’s not perfect though. It doesn’t do much with subwoofers beyond setting distances. For reliable level matching and leveling out spikes and nulls, you still need a UMIK-1 or equivalent and REW. So what, though? Those of us who care enough about getting the very best reproduction of the LFE portions of movie soundtracks and clearly hear the low end of recorded music to buy high end subwoofers are not going to blink at buying a sensitive mic and climbing REW’s not insignificant learning curve.

The bottom line for me is that thanks to my dual Rythmik FV18s, YPAO, and REW, the movies I play in my home theater sound the best they ever have, by far.

HT setup: Sony 75XBR X940D UHD HDR TV; Kaleidescape Strato Movie Server 6 TB; Yamaha RX-A3060 AV receiver; Sonamp 2-1 2channel 100W power amp; Crestron Control System; 2 Rythmik FV18 subwoofers, 6 Hsu HB-1 Bookshelf speakers, 1 Hsu HC-1 Center speaker, 4 Focal ICW8 in-ceiling Atmos speakers; Oppo UDP-203 4K HDR BD player; Mac Mini HTPC. TiVO Bolt 1TB DVR; TiVo Premiere Elite 2 TB DVR; Roku Premiere+
gwsat is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
f12g subwoofer , integra dtc 9.8 , lv12r , Rythmik , Rythmik Audio , Rythmik Audio F12 Direct Servo Subwoofer , Rythmik Audio F15 Subwoofer , servo sub



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off