NEW MFW-15 amps (May 2010) *pics* - Page 72 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 20Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #2131 of 2644 Old 01-15-2012, 06:54 PM
Senior Member
 
laeriq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Cap fixed one of dual mfw's I got after Xmas. Stacked, corner loaded, and xt32'd... WOW. Ran them through iron man, tf2, httyd...pretty happy. For under $500, I think I did pretty well.
laeriq is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2132 of 2644 Old 01-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Member
 
urmystlkal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Are the V3 amps still available and since getting them has anyone had any problems? I have 1 good sub but the other keeps crapping out even after replacing the caps a couple times along w/ some other tricks that I don't remember.
urmystlkal is offline  
post #2133 of 2644 Old 01-16-2012, 01:15 PM
AVS Special Member
 
yadfgp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Meridian, Idaho
Posts: 2,044
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmystlkal View Post

Are the V3 amps still available and since getting them has anyone had any problems? I have 1 good sub but the other keeps crapping out even after replacing the caps a couple times along w/ some other tricks that I don't remember.

I dunno about the availability of them, but they definitely have stood the test of time so far. I dunno of anyone that's had any problems other than KH. And I still think his problem was due to some sort of curse or something.

My 2 v3's that I had used ran fine np's for going on almost 2 years before i finally sold all my MFW's. Check with murrel for availability on his v3's.

1 Mitsubishi WD-82642 82" TV
1 Onkyo TX-NR929 11.4 setup
2 Emotiva XPA-5's
1 Emotiva XPA-100
1 Definitive Technology CLR 3000 (Center)
2 Definitive Technology BP2004TL's (Mains)
2 Definitive Technology ProMonitor 1000's (Heights)
6 Definitive Technology BPX's (Rears Wides Sides)
4 CHT VS-18.1 Subs
yadfgp is offline  
post #2134 of 2644 Old 01-16-2012, 01:24 PM
Member
 
urmystlkal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
What's the general consensus on the replacements? Is it better to just upgrade the amp or to go w/ a whole new sub overall? Obviously money plays into it either way.

I checked out Murrells site. He will have some available in 8-10 weeks.
urmystlkal is offline  
post #2135 of 2644 Old 01-16-2012, 01:38 PM
AVS Special Member
 
yadfgp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Meridian, Idaho
Posts: 2,044
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmystlkal View Post

What's the general consensus on the replacements? Is it better to just upgrade the amp or to go w/ a whole new sub overall? Obviously money plays into it either way.

I checked out Murrells site. He will have some available in 8-10 weeks.

Well the new amp is around $230 or so and a new sub that will replicate that amount of output the MFW can give, can run you upwards of around $800-1000 or so, so...

Selling the MFW can be a SERIOUS PITA. I would know that first hand after having sold all 6 of mine on ebay and elsewhere. You might get around $350 or maybe a little more, depending on the amp in it.

For some CRAZY REASON that I WILL NEVER EVER UNDERSTAND... It was hardest for me to sell my 2 MFW's that had the v3 amp in em!!!!!!!

I WILL NEVER FOR THE LIFE OF ME UNDERSTAND WHY THE HELL THAT IS!!!!!

But that's what happened.

1 Mitsubishi WD-82642 82" TV
1 Onkyo TX-NR929 11.4 setup
2 Emotiva XPA-5's
1 Emotiva XPA-100
1 Definitive Technology CLR 3000 (Center)
2 Definitive Technology BP2004TL's (Mains)
2 Definitive Technology ProMonitor 1000's (Heights)
6 Definitive Technology BPX's (Rears Wides Sides)
4 CHT VS-18.1 Subs
yadfgp is offline  
post #2136 of 2644 Old 01-18-2012, 05:45 AM
 
streamerlover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 933
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmystlkal View Post

What's the general consensus on the replacements? Is it better to just upgrade the amp or to go w/ a whole new sub overall? Obviously money plays into it either way.

I checked out Murrells site. He will have some available in 8-10 weeks.

if your driver and cabinet are in good shape and you can still deal with the size, there is ,quite simply, NOTHING that will touch the performance of a properly working mfw15 in the $230 range.(the cost of the new amp)Nada, zip zilch.
Of course if you are just looking for new things to play with, I get that...as I do it all the time, but for $230 the V3 amp from Murrel will make your sub sing.
streamerlover is offline  
post #2137 of 2644 Old 01-18-2012, 09:56 AM
Member
 
urmystlkal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Would it be okay to have 1 regular MFW along side the v3 or would the sound be off from the 2 diff amps. I have one working sub and 1 non working.
urmystlkal is offline  
post #2138 of 2644 Old 01-18-2012, 06:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
yadfgp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Meridian, Idaho
Posts: 2,044
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmystlkal View Post

Would it be okay to have 1 regular MFW along side the v3 or would the sound be off from the 2 diff amps. I have one working sub and 1 non working.

That wouldn't be an issue at all. I've had as many as 6 MFW's all running at the same time, some of those 6 had v2's and the others had v3's. They all sound exactly the same.

The v3 and v2 are basically identical performance wise, and sound wise. The only difference in performance is the fact that you will probably have to turn the gain up a little bit more than you would with a v2. That's not a bad thing, it's just that that's how that amp is. The v3 is the amp that should have originally come with the MFW all along! It runs completely cool, no heat at all! No HUM PERIOD. And it should last as long as any typical amp should. Buy 1 and you should never have to worry about replacing that amp again for years.

It really is a great amp.

1 Mitsubishi WD-82642 82" TV
1 Onkyo TX-NR929 11.4 setup
2 Emotiva XPA-5's
1 Emotiva XPA-100
1 Definitive Technology CLR 3000 (Center)
2 Definitive Technology BP2004TL's (Mains)
2 Definitive Technology ProMonitor 1000's (Heights)
6 Definitive Technology BPX's (Rears Wides Sides)
4 CHT VS-18.1 Subs
yadfgp is offline  
post #2139 of 2644 Old 02-14-2012, 08:56 AM
Advanced Member
 
ProblemHouston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 751
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 26
So I installed recessed lighting and a new ceiling fan with switches in my living room and changed the room around a bit. Once I got everything where I wanted it I noticed one of my MFWs humming. My guess it was the plugging and unplugging of the sub that caused it. I noticed that every time I plugged it in or unplugged it, it would make a popping noice and sure enough the last time I plugged it in it was humming.

Anyone have Murrel's contact info? Would rather spend $230 for a new amp than $2,300 for a new pair of subs.

I never argue with fools cause from a distance you canÂt tell who is who....
ProblemHouston is offline  
post #2140 of 2644 Old 02-14-2012, 09:02 AM
Advanced Member
 
sandbagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Detroit Rock City
Posts: 933
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Just do the cap fix, for just a few dollars it will be good to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProblemHouston View Post

So I installed recessed lighting and a new ceiling fan with switches in my living room and changed the room around a bit. Once I got everything where I wanted it I noticed one of my MFWs humming. My guess it was the plugging and unplugging of the sub that caused it. I noticed that every time I plugged it in or unplugged it, it would make a popping noice and sure enough the last time I plugged it in it was humming.

Anyone have Murrel's contact info? Would rather spend $230 for a new amp than $2,300 for a new pair of subs.


Kevin
----------
Motor City Custom Audio
Bringing you Custom subwoofer kits, with flames if you want
Onix and Melody Valve Hi Fi Audio Dealer serving the Midwest and Canada
sandbagger is offline  
post #2141 of 2644 Old 02-14-2012, 09:06 AM
Advanced Member
 
ProblemHouston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 751
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandbagger View Post

Just do the cap fix, for just a few dollars it will be good to go

The link in Murrel's sig doesn't show up for me on my work PC. Is there another link for the how to?

I never argue with fools cause from a distance you canÂt tell who is who....
ProblemHouston is offline  
post #2142 of 2644 Old 02-14-2012, 11:05 AM
AVS Special Member
 
NicksHitachi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 3,493
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmystlkal View Post

Would it be okay to have 1 regular MFW along side the v3 or would the sound be off from the 2 diff amps. I have one working sub and 1 non working.

Double check phase my v3 was 180 out if phase when set to "0" as compared to my v2.......

Sound and output are very similar.

Don't waste time reading signatures.....
NicksHitachi is online now  
post #2143 of 2644 Old 02-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Member
 
cyniclaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Houston
Posts: 43
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My MFW was humming for months; I performed the cap fix (thanks murrel!) and the amp is fine now. Unfortunately, I started hearing a chuffing noise and discovered that the cone partially separated from the outer surround I guess I was overdriving it when the amp was bad or something.

I was looking to move on to a Submersive HP anyway; anybody think I could get some $ for the cabinet for someone who wants a turbo, or maybe I should replace the woofer with this one and sell it on Craig's List or something
cyniclaus is offline  
post #2144 of 2644 Old 02-16-2012, 05:12 PM
Senior Member
 
murrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Longmont, Colorado
Posts: 399
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyniclaus View Post

My MFW was humming for months; I performed the cap fix (thanks murrel!) and the amp is fine now. Unfortunately, I started hearing a chuffing noise and discovered that the cone partially separated from the outer surround I guess I was overdriving it when the amp was bad or something.

I was looking to move on to a Submersive HP anyway; anybody think I could get some $ for the cabinet for someone who wants a turbo, or maybe I should replace the woofer with this one and sell it on Craig's List or something

If the surround is not torn it is a easy fix to just glue it back to the cone. If the surround is torn you can always have it replaced. Even Parts Express offers this service.

http://www.parts-express.com/speaker...nter/index.cfm

Murrel

Murrel J Gray
 

murrel is offline  
post #2145 of 2644 Old 02-16-2012, 07:00 PM
Member
 
cyniclaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Houston
Posts: 43
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by murrel View Post

If the surround is not torn it is a easy fix to just glue it back to the cone. If the surround is torn you can always have it replaced. Even Parts Express offers this service.

http://www.parts-express.com/speaker...nter/index.cfm

Murrel

Hmm, that's interesting...I'll have to look into that!

It's not torn; in fact, it took me a while to figure out what was wrong because visually it looks as good as new... but when it is playing loud, the air escapes from where the surround meets the frame. I didn't think that could just be reglued, though it seems kind of obvious now that you've mentioned it.

Any idea what kind of glue to use?
cyniclaus is offline  
post #2146 of 2644 Old 02-22-2012, 06:52 AM
Member
 
nickwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
If anyone has a v3 amp that they would be willing to sell please pm me.
nickwin is offline  
post #2147 of 2644 Old 02-22-2012, 08:20 AM
AVS Special Member
 
NicksHitachi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 3,493
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwin View Post

If anyone has a v3 amp that they would be willing to sell please pm me.

i have one ill sell for "one millon dollars....."(Dr Evil Voice)

Don't waste time reading signatures.....
NicksHitachi is online now  
post #2148 of 2644 Old 02-22-2012, 09:36 AM
Advanced Member
 
sandbagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Detroit Rock City
Posts: 933
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 21
If I could sell them for a little less than One Million Dollars I would have already come up with a replacement amp..... heck you could get a complete Turbo kit for a lot less here very soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksHitachi View Post

i have one ill sell for "one millon dollars....."(Dr Evil Voice)


Kevin
----------
Motor City Custom Audio
Bringing you Custom subwoofer kits, with flames if you want
Onix and Melody Valve Hi Fi Audio Dealer serving the Midwest and Canada
sandbagger is offline  
post #2149 of 2644 Old 02-22-2012, 11:45 AM
Senior Member
 
jehanzeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lake Elsinore, Ca
Posts: 464
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandbagger View Post

heck you could get a complete Turbo kit for a lot less here very soon

That's good news! How much is a 'lot less' though ?
jehanzeb is offline  
post #2150 of 2644 Old 02-23-2012, 08:36 AM
Senior Member
 
fst96se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Idaho Falls, ID
Posts: 477
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandbagger View Post

If I could sell them for a little less than One Million Dollars I would have already come up with a replacement amp..... heck you could get a complete Turbo kit for a lot less here very soon

LIES!!!

Please please please let it be true!

Oh ya, how much?

My piano black mfws just look so beautiful I can't best to part with them... but I have been tempted. Turbos would be the remedy I desperately need!
fst96se is offline  
post #2151 of 2644 Old 02-24-2012, 07:12 AM
Member
 
nickwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by laeriq View Post

Cap fixed one of dual mfw's I got after Xmas. Stacked, corner loaded, and xt32'd... WOW. Ran them through iron man, tf2, httyd...pretty happy. For under $500, I think I did pretty well.

You got DUALS for under $500? IMO for under $500 there is NOTHING that could touch that. Or even come close for that matter.
nickwin is offline  
post #2152 of 2644 Old 02-24-2012, 07:16 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jeremyhelling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,074
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwin View Post

You got DUALS for under $500? IMO for under $500 there is NOTHING that could touch that. Or even come close for that matter.

I think I got the deal of the century on my AVS123 gear.

Jer

'Build a man a fire and he stays warm for one night. Set a man afire and he stays warm for the rest of his life.'
jeremyhelling is offline  
post #2153 of 2644 Old 02-24-2012, 05:01 PM
Senior Member
 
laeriq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwin View Post

You got DUALS for under $500? IMO for under $500 there is NOTHING that could touch that. Or even come close for that matter.

Yeah $400 for two satin blacks... had to spend an additional $60 in gas, $70 in square trade, and $10 in beer for the cap fix but even with those costs factored in I think I did great. The PB-12 Plus that I bought for $600 was good, but the MFW's are beasts. If I win the lottery I'll Turbo them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyhelling View Post

I think I got the deal of the century on my AVS123 gear.

Do tell... I love a good deal story....
laeriq is offline  
post #2154 of 2644 Old 02-25-2012, 05:40 AM
Advanced Member
 
nohjy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 673
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 19
All told, my experience with the AV123 MFW15 wasn't too bad. While I never loved the subwoofer - it bottomed too easily, chuffed too freuently and hummed unless a cheater plug was used - I was able to sell it for almost excatly what I paid for it. I am glad that I no longer own a MFW15 as I believe it was destined to die shortly. In the end, I extracted a few decent years out of it and broke even on the sale. Just for people who are looking to get out, there are still a number of people willing to pay decent prices for the MFW15. I sold mine (V1 Amp) for $400 (I bought multiples at the introductor price and sold the others at a profit, thereby netting my out of pocket price down considerably))and now own an Epik Empire which I like infinitly better.
nohjy is offline  
post #2155 of 2644 Old 02-25-2012, 09:58 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jeremyhelling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,074
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by laeriq View Post

Yeah $400 for two satin blacks... had to spend an additional $60 in gas, $70 in square trade, and $10 in beer for the cap fix but even with those costs factored in I think I did great. The PB-12 Plus that I bought for $600 was good, but the MFW's are beasts. If I win the lottery I'll Turbo them.



Do tell... I love a good deal story....

Well, I got my stuff from Mark personally before the *ahem* incident.

I got the following items:

MFW-15 x2
X-Static Mains 1pr
X-Voce Center
X-Omni Rear 1pr

...all for under a grand cash and carry (lived 45min from Mark). Some was b/c stock and some was in use in his home but for the price I don't even care. It all worked and has worked great since (few cap replacements in the subs and someday amp upgrades) and these along with a cheap Onkyo receiver replaced my 15yr old Sony Maximum Home Theater setup I had been rocking.

I was pretty happy.

Jer

'Build a man a fire and he stays warm for one night. Set a man afire and he stays warm for the rest of his life.'
jeremyhelling is offline  
post #2156 of 2644 Old 02-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Senior Member
 
laeriq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyhelling View Post

Well, I got my stuff from Mark personally before the *ahem* incident.

I got the following items:

MFW-15 x2
X-Static Mains 1pr
X-Voce Center
X-Omni Rear 1pr

...all for under a grand cash and carry (lived 45min from Mark). Some was b/c stock and some was in use in his home but for the price I don't even care. It all worked and has worked great since (few cap replacements in the subs and someday amp upgrades) and these along with a cheap Onkyo receiver replaced my 15yr old Sony Maximum Home Theater setup I had been rocking.

I was pretty happy.

That is a good deal and a GREAT deal story... wonder if there's any way you could have written the cost off as a donation to a legal fund? Good stuff...
laeriq is offline  
post #2157 of 2644 Old 03-06-2012, 05:36 AM
Senior Member
 
fschris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Columbia,SC
Posts: 379
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Check it out on ebay now.... I needed one of these! Maybe someone else needs spare parts. They don't say what they came from but I am pretty sure these are from those Rockets ULW/UFW. The connecters are identical. So are the voltages.




Item number:

220966964301



Toroid 500VA Transformer ZM500 60/50Hz PRI: 0V-0V-115v Toroidal Audio Amplifier

FSChris
ASROCK H67 GE / HT
Core i3

Carver AV-705 5Channel AMP
Zaph 2.5MM TT'S DIY

Emotiva XPA3

Emotiva UMC 200

2 x MFW 15 Clones DIY

fschris is offline  
post #2158 of 2644 Old 03-13-2012, 05:26 PM
Newbie
 
adidas02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've been following this thread for quite a while...even used it to successfully get rid of that crazy hum problem. All was good for several months, recently however my MWF-15 starter making a weird scratching sound when it sits idle. If I leave it unplugged for a while and then power it up, everything is fine for anywhere between 15 minutes and an hour and then it starts with the strange scratchy sound...almost like static build up. Anyone else ever experienced anything like this? It all started a couple of months back. I unplugged it for about 2 weeks, and it started working again for about 2 months...now it's back and seems to be staying. I get it without any source going to it...as long as the power light is green, there it is. Looks like I missed my chance to buy a replacement amp from Murrel.

Any help is greatly appreciated guys!
adidas02 is offline  
post #2159 of 2644 Old 03-13-2012, 06:07 PM
Senior Member
 
murrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Longmont, Colorado
Posts: 399
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas02 View Post

I've been following this thread for quite a while...even used it to successfully get rid of that crazy hum problem. All was good for several months, recently however my MWF-15 starter making a weird scratching sound when it sits idle. If I leave it unplugged for a while and then power it up, everything is fine for anywhere between 15 minutes and an hour and then it starts with the strange scratchy sound...almost like static build up. Anyone else ever experienced anything like this? It all started a couple of months back. I unplugged it for about 2 weeks, and it started working again for about 2 months...now it's back and seems to be staying. I get it without any source going to it...as long as the power light is green, there it is. Looks like I missed my chance to buy a replacement amp from Murrel.

Any help is greatly appreciated guys!

adidas02,

This is the second most common problem with the MFW V1/V2 amps. Unfortunately I don't have any good news for you. From what I have seen this is a output board problem. It seems to be a combination of the output transistors and a couple of other parts on the board. Out of all of the people including myself I have heard of only one being able to fix this problem. He has access to a large tech department and was not able to tell me exactly what parts were replaced.

You are welcome to give me a call to discuss if you like. My cell number is on the front page of my web site.


Murrel

Murrel J Gray
 

murrel is offline  
post #2160 of 2644 Old 03-13-2012, 06:58 PM
Newbie
 
adidas02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks for the quick reply Murrel! I'll try to get in touch with you tomorrow to discuss!
adidas02 is offline  
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Amplifier Speaker

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off