Pinnacle's are OK, but their bread and butter is making small subs for WAF reasons. Many of their subs are cheaply made and really dont extend down that far. With so many ID companies now, Pinnacle is back of the closet as far as choices go.
However, for $170, i don't see why not. But don't expect much below 30Hz.
EDIT: Amazon lists "bass in the mid-20Hz range", but Pinnacle's website says different.
* Anti-Clipping Circuit For High Level Undistorted Bass!
* Butyl Rubber Surround Provides Excellent Cone Control and Exceptional Durability
* Includes 10' High Quality Gold Plated Interconnect Cable
* Line Level Input
* Phase Switch
* Solid Brass Isolation Cones
* Variable Crossover 50-150 Hz
* Volume Control
* Designed in the USA
* 2 Year Transferable Limited Warranty On Amplifier
* 7 Year Transferable Limited Warranty On Parts & Labor For The Rest Of The System
System Type: 4th Order Bottom Vented for maximum bass output
Component Driver: 10" heavyweight fibercone woofer with butyl surround, 1 1/2” voice coil & 26 oz magnet
Subwoofer Low End Frequency Response: 33 Hz (- 3 dB)
Variable Subwoofer Low Pass Filter: 50 - 150 Hz
System Power: 200 Watts
Dimensions: 13" Wide x 14 5/16" High x 14 1/2" Deep (with Amp & Grille & Isolation Cones)
Finish: Premium Black Vinyl
Weight: 22 lbs. eachhttp://www.pinnaclespeakers.com/subsonix10200.html