New to the forum and the audio world.
I have read many threads in the forum regarding this two subs but I have not been able to get a clear idea of which one is better.
I see that they are both similar on specs, except that the PSW505 has 300 watts rms while the F12 is 150 watts. This means that the PSW is in fact more powerful?
Many people recommends other subs instead of this two. But if you have to choose one of them which one would it be the F12 or PSW505 and why?
Specs (copied from amazon):
* Design: Front-firing 12-inch, 475-watt peak powered subwoofer
* Frequency Response: 25Hz - 200Hz
* Sensitivity: 90dB
* Drivers: 12-inch injection molded woofer with heavy duty surround
* Magnetic Shielding: Yes
* Gold-Plated Terminals:Yes
* Recommended Power: Built-in Amplifier Power: 475 watts Dynamic Peak, 150 watts RMS continuous
* Impedance: 8 ohms
* Dimensions: 17 x 14-3/4 x 17-1/4 inches (HxWxD)
* Weight: 42 pounds each
* Warranty: 5 years parts and labor
Hi-Roll Surrounds to support longer excursion High current 300 Watt Continuous (460 Watt Dynamic) power amplifier Frequency Range - 23 Hz - 160Hz Adjustable low pass crossover, phase switchand volume control for perfect blending with any main speakers Unfiltered LFE input Magnetically shielded Auto on/off circuit that automatically turns your subwoofer on when it senses a program signal. When no signal is present, the amplifier turns off within 15 minutes Sturdy Feet keep the sub from sliding across the floor when played at high volumes Unit Dimensions - 16-1/8H x 15-1/8W x 18-3/16D; Weighs 56 pounds Warranty - 5 Years Parts and Labor Speaker; 3 Years Parts and Labor Amplifier Subwoofer cable required; not included.
Thank you for your help.