Official Chase Home Theater Owners Thread - Page 30 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #871 of 873 Old 06-05-2015, 10:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 734 Post(s)
Liked: 520
If the driver can be easily pushed on and go back and fourth, then the driver is most likely OK. It sounds like the sub is a VS 18.1 with a slot at the bottom at the bottom of the sub. The chance that it is an issue with the box is rare unless something was put in the slot. In other words, it sounds like a bad amp.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #872 of 873 Old 12-05-2015, 06:38 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Can someone remind me what the difference is between the SHO-10 and PRO-10? If I remember correctly, it was just the woofer...but I'm not 100% and couldn't find it anywhere.

If it is just the woofer, can I "upgrade" my PRO-10 speakers by simply replacing their woofers with Eminence Delta-10As? Is it that simple? Or would there be crossover adjustments (or something else) that would also need to be made?

post #873 of 873 Unread 01-01-2016, 10:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Oh, I see. It would be totally normal for Ford to announce a new Mustang and start taking orders by saying, "It's different than the last one, I swear. i'm not going to tell you how or why, but it is. Really."

And no one would take issue with that. They don't have to prove anything.

Furthermore, Ford's last model was claimed to go 0-60 in 4.0s and not questioned by anyone, but as finally tested by someone who paid for it, turns out it was only 6.5s and he's pretty miffed.

But we're all supposed to just keep quiet in here and let people get taken for a ride again and again, we shouldn't discuss this on a forum and make the manufacturer prove their claim
I know this thread is old but this cracked me up. Anybody getting 6.5 seconds to 60 in any Mustang GT built since 2005 is doing it wrong...and should probably give it up. I know a lot of people who make the claim a car isn't as fast as the manufacturer claimed and yet reporters, even the ones from Motor Trend get at least the claimed times Ford put out for the Mustang... even the newer V6 does better than 6.5, everybody questions Ford, Chevy etc... this is why magazines test them to see if the claims are accurate.

My lowly bone stock 2006 GT did the 1/4 in 13.6 and 0 to 60 in 4.8, beating the magazines and Ford's claims, my guess is your friend would have run into the 14's, gotten out of the car and angrily claimed that Ford lied. The dragstrip is full of people who make claims, run down the strip only to learn the truth with a timeslip, if it's faster than they thought they are awesome drivers, if the time is worse, damn Ford/Chevy or whomever built the car, could never be their own fault...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers