The New Master List of BASS in Movies with Frequency Charts - Page 376 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #11251 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 11:09 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 815 Post(s)
Liked: 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by nube View Post

soundmusic is just trolling. Here are some of his other posts:
and
The guy is trolling, obviously. I wouldn't doubt that this is a duplicate trolling account for the person who said that Nanny McPhee was amazingly the best bass movie of all time:
If anyone is an avid listener to Howard Stern they will know that there are people out there and they are fanboys of my Little Pony. They are called Bronies and again they are fans of my little Pony, grown men playing with my little ponies and watching the movies and shows, even dressing up. There are conventions comparable to Comic Con and all kind of other stuff. I really don't question anything people do anymore, I don't use the word "unbelievable" anymore because really, does anything surprise you anymore?

here is a link about the Bronies.
http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/06/bronies-my-little-ponys/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11252 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 11:10 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 579
You are right vader. Most subs have filters in them already to protect them. Also, most home audio equipment have features designed to compress the dynamic range to keep the volume down. No need to mix those features in.
post #11253 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 11:41 AM

Liked: 15
Code:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post

Both are "experience" movies IMO and story definitely takes a back seat to the A/V spectacle. I would not watch either one more than once if all I had was a small flat panel and the tv speakers to go along with it. Put both movies on a nice HT setup though and it's a different ballgame. cool.gif Both are kick ass HT experiences. I have watched Cloverfield countless times in my HT as it is one of my favorite experiences down there not only for bass, but just as a whole (although the low end is certainly the highlight). I know PR will get great repeat value in my HT as well, plus it sounds like the 3d is great from various reports which is just one more reason to take it for a drive. cool.gif

Agree with you about the home theater experience. I just put together a very nice HT setup and I watched PacRim 3D last night and it was just killer!

The following rant is purely my opinion so here goes...

As for Cloverfield, I don't have that movie nor will I ever want to play that garbage on my HT system! I would rather play My Little Pony a 1000 times before even considering playing that crap. I really don't like JJ Abrams. I think he is one of the most talentless director there is. When he first promoted Cloverfield, I thought it was going to be a really great alien/sci-fi movie. My expectation was very high. But when I finally watched it, it was a disappointment at a gargantuan scale! It was a complete waste of money and time! The story was so lame. I don't even know what I was watching! All I can see is just fast moving images throughout the whole movie. I wanted to barf in the middle of the film. If the movie came with warnings like bring a barf bag, you'll need it not just for the fast motion but for the movie itself, then that's fair. But I was caught blindsided by how horrible it was. Hence my hatred towards the movie and the director.

Furthermore, this JJ (Joke Joke) Abrams guy completely changed the entire Star Trek universe to his own liking. Let me see what he changed. Well, Vulcan is destroyed, Spock has feelings and emotions, he cries in Into Darkness, Uhura is in love with Spock, Kirk is a rogue captain violating the Prime Directive left and right, etc, etc. he basically changed the entire timeline for future Star Trek. In another word, he singlehandedly rewrote Star Trek! I'm sure Gene Roddenbury is probably turning over his grave many times! And now he's directing Star Wars? I wonder what he's going to change there? Maybe Darth Vader is the Emperor's son? Luke Skywalker really isn't Darth's son after all so now he fights over Han Solo for Lea. The Stormtroopers are probably the good guys! Who knows! I just can't wait to see what he changes. Either way, I'm bringing a barf bag just in case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nube View Post

soundmusic is just trolling. Here are some of his other posts:
and
The guy is trolling, obviously. I wouldn't doubt that this is a duplicate trolling account for the person who said that Nanny McPhee was amazingly the best bass movie of all time:
Relax nube I'm not a troll. I'm just trying to inject a little silliness into what is obviously a very tense discussion about ULF, lowest bass, waterfall graphs, etc etc. I am no audiophile for sure. I don't even know what ULF, LFE mean. All I know is I have great speakers, screen and only the best movies gets played in my HT system i.e. no Cloverfield!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantaraydesign View Post

FINALLY!

Someone thought my joke was funny. LOL!

At the time I posted that funny movie, people within this thread were arguing about something that was not related to this thread. So I wanted to break the tension by putting up a funny movie Nanny McPhee. However, this movie may not have the best BASS, there are some nice bass in the movie.

About the user soundmusic, I have no idea who it is and I think he/she is trying to be funny like me. I thought it was pretty silly myself when I saw My Little Pony with massive BASS. I was laughing so hard that my stomach was hurting.

Not everything you see is Trolling. Relax, some people on here are just having a good time.
Roger that mantaraydesign!
mantaraydesign likes this.
post #11254 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 12:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked: 497
Quote:

So Audiofan, now that we know your above speculation is not accurate and the mixes actually are identical, have you figured out what was making the 5.1 mix seem inferior in your setup? As Nube said, whatever post processing you were using is the most likely answer. I am now curious what post processing you used on the 5.1?

I plan on a second viewing this weekend to see as it was half way through when I switched tracks. As for processors I use a Marantz 8801 to which I bitstream from an Oppo 105 with Audyssey engaged and no Dynamic EQ. Nube may be right on the way the 8801 matrixed the 7.1 soundtrack. I would consider my setup very discerning of the smallest differences which is something that can be love or hate at times, the main difference here was a more spacious bubble vs. the tightly confined sound of the 5.1 mix which seemed to leave very little room for variation within the soundfield itself , now there is nothing wrong with that and it still sounded good but I did notice when increasing the bass level which was there, the overall loudness drowned out any pitch definition which I found switching to the DTS MA7.1 track restored and sub gained significant punch and more jolts through the concrete, this could merely be a difference of the timing or delay due to the matrixing and that extra 1 db! who knows! but it did give me what I consider 3.5 to 4 star bass wink.gif
post #11255 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 01:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfraso View Post

Continuing the trend of filtered ULF, Man of Steel:

Damn so depressing!

JBL Pro Cinema
post #11256 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 01:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by wth718 View Post

Yep, that's about what I heard. Most disappointing bass of the year. Not WORST (that would be The Hobbit) but most disappointing because so many of us had high hopes.

The Hobbit has been one of my biggest audio disappointments to date. Especially considering how good the LOTR trilogy sounds. Weird how HT mag scored it perfect IIRC as well as some others.
spidey.joe80 likes this.

JBL Pro Cinema
post #11257 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 01:32 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Liked: 535
What I was curious about was what type of post processing you used for the 5.1 track to take it to 7.1? The mixes are the same so whatever differences you are hearing is most likely due to whatever processing you are using to take the 5.1 to 7.1. If you listen to both tracks as they are, the only difference you should be hearing should be with whatever taking the track from 2 surrounds to 4 surrounds does for the surround info. In my setup for example this is very little since I sit right in the sweet spot where all my speakers are calibrated to which gives good stereo type effects for just 5.1 creating the illusion of pans and sounds coming from behind the listener where there are no speakers. The difference between this and actually using all 4 of my surrounds is not much because of this.

I am still curious though what post processing you are using to matrix the 5.1 to 7.1? I use PLIIx.

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
post #11258 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 01:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

What I was curious about was what type of post processing you used for the 5.1 track to take it to 7.1? The mixes are the same so whatever differences you are hearing is most likely due to whatever processing you are using to take the 5.1 to 7.1. If you listen to both tracks as they are, the only difference you should be hearing should be with whatever taking the track from 2 surrounds to 4 surrounds does for the surround info. In my setup for example this is very little since I sit right in the sweet spot where all my speakers are calibrated to which gives good stereo type effects for just 5.1 creating the illusion of pans and sounds coming from behind the listener where there are no speakers. The difference between this and actually using all 4 of my surrounds is not much because of this.

I am still curious though what post processing you are using to matrix the 5.1 to 7.1? I use PLIIx.

The selection was done in the 105 , the 8801 will still read out DTS MA with the number of channels displayed regardless of its a 7.1 or 5.1 or 6.1 unless another processing mode is selected such as Dpl II, multi ch stereo, DTS neo etc... But in this case it just matrix the rears of a 7.1 sound track into two without any further processing I'm aware of! I will confirm this later to be sure.
post #11259 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 01:56 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Sorry, I misunderstood what you were doing. So you have a 5.1 setup and you are taking the 7.1 track and downmixing to 5.1? I think the same point still stands that the differences you are hearing are not due to a difference in the tracks since they have been verified to be the same mix, but rather due to whatever the downmix from 7.1 to 5.1 is doing.

post #11260 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 01:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 471 Post(s)
Liked: 976
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinthehd View Post

Curious, can your software overlay one graph onto the other?

Here's nube's measurements compared:

He's right, no appreciable difference.

Thanks, looked to be a bigger difference than looking at it this way, altho since we're looking at a whole movie in a snapshot, arent' some of these differences significant?

"I realize that somebody playing free music isn't as commercial as a hamburger stand. But is it because you can eat a hamburger and hold it in your hand and you can't do that with music? Is it too free to control?" - Don Van Vliet (aka Captain Beefheart) discussing commercial success in the music biz

post #11261 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 02:07 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Quote:

Thanks, looked to be a bigger difference than looking at it this way, altho since we're looking at a whole movie in a snapshot, arent' some of these differences significant?

Hard to say, we'd have to do waterfalls of individual scenes. Doesn't seem worth it at this point considering both versions are equally poor ULF-wise.

Remember, it would only take one moment in one scene of something considerably different (say a single 15Hz hit at -25dB) to have that peak line shoot up in one version vs the other, and as you can see, it didn't.
post #11262 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 02:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Sorry, I misunderstood what you were doing. So you have a 5.1 setup and you are taking the 7.1 track and downmixing to 5.1? I think the same point still stands that the differences you are hearing are not due to a difference in the tracks since they have been verified to be the same mix, but rather due to whatever the downmix from 7.1 to 5.1 is doing.

Kinda what I'm thinking as well !
post #11263 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 03:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post

The Ralphs review is dead on plus the vast array of comments on this one, but I did find the DTS MA 7.1 mix to sound better to my ears ( even having a 5.1 playback setup) which was more spacious sounding vs. the tighter bubble of the 5.1 mix, add top notch visuals and a soundtrack that lends itself well to the on screen content which was big and there you have it wink.gif

Thanks
Ralph smile.gif

So you agree with Ralph that its a 5/5 on the bass, but then you say the bass is 3.5-4 / 5? You don't have to please people if its a 5/5 you can say so here too - you are entitled to your opinion.
post #11264 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 03:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 287
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Curious, can your software overlay one graph onto the other?

Here's nube's measurements compared:

He's right, no appreciable difference.

What differences? The green line and the orange line trace each other so closely that the majority of the Peak line (the top line) has turned yellow. The differences that occur rarely (where you can actually see a separate orange and green line when the graph is expanded) are so small, they're only fractions of a db. That's the peak line, so we're talking about the highest levels at any time in the movie.

Max
post #11265 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 03:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo949 View Post

So you agree with Ralph that its a 5/5 on the bass, but then you say the bass is 3.5-4 / 5? You don't have to please people if its a 5/5 you can say so here too - you are entitled to your opinion.

I tried to distinguished this already when this came up with STID, the criteria is different but I will try again to clarify. On the review thread its as a whole to which sound tracks are gauged and do believe my comments refereed to how the bass lended itself to the movie as a whole to which I agreed with Ralph, now as for singling out its bass in this particular thread , its well known its filtered but I did like the content that it did have and would err closer to the 3.5 rating to which my subjective listening experience warranted. if you wish to imply something else then you're mistaken by a long shot wink.gif

two separate threads, keep that in mind when reading post in various threads, as I may post in the video thread as well biggrin.gif
post #11266 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 03:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Nothing implied. I just wasn't aware of your multiple standards since you didn't mention it. You should stick up for your own opinion is my only message.
post #11267 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 04:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Nothing implied. I just wasn't aware of your multiple standards since you didn't mention it. You should stick up for your own opinion is my only message.

eek.gif Some say I'm too opinionated biggrin.gif you should read the reviews that I didn't agree with Ralphs ratings when they were over or under but when I agree, I agree and don't back track . I do appreciate where you're coming from on this but I my standards between to the threads are different, as this one is in regards to bass only .
post #11268 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 04:10 PM

Liked: 16
How is the bass in iron man 3and this is the end? Going to check them out tonight

Onkyo TXSR607, Mythos 8 Center, Studio Monitor 350's, Klipsch S-10 surrounds, Bic F12 sub

Epson Home Cinema 8100 Projector
post #11269 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 04:15 PM
AVS Special Member

I just watched iron man 3 and it was suprisingly light on bass. I tried to run the sub hotter by 3db, but it wasn't the volume of it imo but the credibility of the impacts that just didn't line up like I remember in the first iron man.
post #11270 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 04:33 PM

Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmusic View Post

Man, Cloverfield had got to be the worst movie I have ever seen! I almost threw up at the end because of all the stupid jerky motion it has. And worst yet, the story was so incredibly dumb. In fact, I completely forgot what that movie was about. I wouldn't care if the movie has extremely low bass. If the story is terrible, then it's just not worth watching or listening to.

And to compare Cloverfield to Pacific Rim is like comparing crap to quality. Absolutely no comparison at all!

I agree wholeheartedly about Cloverfield being a terrible movie. The same goes for Battle LA which I would never buy. I bought Cloverfield for $8.00, and it was $8 wasted. Bad movie with even worse herky-jerky camera work. Great bass, but so what?

At first, Pacific Rim was a disappointment for me. After a second and third viewing, I give PR credit for being a clean wholesome movie with some cool giant robots. Does it have awesome bass? No. But the movie can be watched a few more times, where movies like Cloverfield and Battle LA would never get pulled out of its cases except for the few bass demo scenes.
post #11271 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 04:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by quattroatl View Post

I agree wholeheartedly about Cloverfield being a terrible movie. The same goes for Battle LA which I would never buy. I bought Cloverfield for $8.00, and it was $8 wasted. Bad movie with even worse herky-jerky camera work. Great bass, but so what?

At first, Pacific Rim was a disappointment for me. After a second and third viewing, I give PR credit for being a clean wholesome movie with some cool giant robots. Does it have awesome bass? No. But the movie can be watched a few more times, where movies like Cloverfield and Battle LA would never get pulled out of its cases except for the few bass demo scenes.

This is precisely the point I bought up a little while ago in this very thread I believe. It doesn't matter if the movie has ulf in it. If it's bad, it needs to be left alone. Content needs to be paid attention to. We should not be rewarding those who make terrible movies just because they took some of the money they could have spent making a viewable movie on bass. There are too many others out there struggling to make good movies that deserve that money much more.

Projector: Benq W1070 1080p 2D/3D
Screen: 120" Elite fixed frame
AVR: Onkyo TX-NR809
Mains: Klipsch RF-62ii x 2
Center: Klipsch RC-62ii
Surrounds: Klipsch RS-42ii x 2
Subs: Dual Hsu VTF-15H's
Sonos-Play 5 and Play 3
Sony Playstation 4
Microsoft Xbox One
post #11272 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 05:43 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime316 View Post

This is precisely the point I bought up a little while ago in this very thread I believe. It doesn't matter if the movie has ulf in it. If it's bad, it needs to be left alone. Content needs to be paid attention to. We should not be rewarding those who make terrible movies just because they took some of the money they could have spent making a viewable movie on bass. There are too many others out there struggling to make good movies that deserve that money much more.

You're in the wrong thread then. Just take a gander at the title.

By your logic, we also shouldn't be "rewarding" those who make good movies just because they didn't bother to give us some quality bass.

It's hilarious that you think they took some of the money that could have been spent on making it a "better" movie and instead "spent" it on bass.

Most of the time, all they would have to do is NOT apply a damn HPF; they could save time and we'd all be happier.

By the way, Cloverfield has a 7.1 rating on IMDb and 77% on Rotten Tomatoes. Your minority opinion means little. rolleyes.gif
wth718, spidey.joe80 and missyman like this.
post #11273 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 05:49 PM
Bass Enabler

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Liked: 1000
Yup. This thread is called, 'List of bass in movies'.

Not 'List of bass in good movies'. wink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif
wth718, Reddig and missyman like this.

My Dual 18" LLT subs 120dB down to 10hz

Plan9Reloaded Co-host

Listen to the Plan9Reloaded Gaming and Technology Podcast (may contain NSFW language)

https://soundcloud.com/plan9reloaded/sets/podcast - direct pod link

http://plan9reloaded.com/site/ - main website

post #11274 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 05:51 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Exactly, the only reason I subscribed to this thread was because it didn't base the movies off of people's opinions that I don't give a flying ($#! about. If I cared what people thought about a movie I'd read one of the reviews on this site or another site.
Reddig, spidey.joe80 and missyman like this.

Pioneer VSX-1122-K
Cerwin Vega XLS-215 (Front/Left)
Cerwin Vega XLS-6C (Center)
Dual Triaxes
post #11275 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 06:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post

eek.gif Some say I'm too opinionated biggrin.gif you should read the reviews that I didn't agree with Ralphs ratings when they were over or under but when I agree, I agree and don't back track . I do appreciate where you're coming from on this but I my standards between to the threads are different, as this one is in regards to bass only .
Is this your post? http://www.avsforum.com/t/1333462/the-new-master-list-of-bass-in-movies-with-frequency-charts/10980#post_23823959

Panasonic TC-P50ST60 plasma HD television, Onkyo TX-SR805 and PIONEER ELITE VSX-47TX receivers, Klipsch RB-75(2 pair) and RB-61 bookshelf speakers, Klipsch RSW-10, RSW-12(2), Velodyne HGS-12, HGS-18 subwoofers, OPPO BDP-103, PS3 80G, PIONEER DV-525 dvd player, Klipsch RS-42 surrounds, Klipsch RC-52 center channel
post #11276 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 06:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:

You are right vader. Most subs have filters in them already to protect them. Also, most home audio equipment have features designed to compress the dynamic range to keep the volume down. No need to mix those features in.

Thanks, mo949!

Kinda figures that the studios, in their infinite wisdom (insert sarcasm here...), would tailor to the Best Buy/Wally World audio crowd, and leave true audiophiles (and wanna-bees... like me) out in the proverbial cold...frown.gif

Peace... Vader

"Ya see, we plan ahead. That way we don't do anything right now. Earl explained it to me." - Valentine McKee

One sub to rumble them all. One sub to shake them. One sub to humble them all. And in the darkness break them....

post #11277 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 07:25 PM

Liked: 16
Watching a movie is no different then eating a stake or salad!

****WARNING****
I'm speaking for me "a Basshead" I'm not a "purist"

Every movie I watch has lots of bass...some more than others.
The thing is I'm not a "purist" and that's fine with me, cause it's personal taste, period!
I like (love) lots of bass.

So what do I do?
Very simple...if I want my meat to taste more (To my liking) I will ADD more salt or more sauce or more spice...key word here "ADD"
If I want my salad to taste more (To my liking) I will ADD more salt, pepper, salad dressing...etc.
I think you get my drift!

When I watch a movie I ADD more bass...it's so easy to do it's mind bugling.

This (AGAIN...is my opinion only) is how I enjoy my movies (by ADDING more bass if needed!)

Enjoy the movies guys...just add a little here and there...it's so simple biggrin.gif

With that said how could one not enjoy PR running the subs hot! I completely loved it. Pure orgasm for me.
For me there's nothing wrong with fixing something to your liking...especially when it's so simple to do

Sincerest regards,
A basshead
post #11278 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 07:45 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmusic View Post

As for Cloverfield, I don't have that movie nor will I ever want to play that garbage on my HT system! I would rather play My Little Pony a 1000 times before even considering playing that crap. I really don't like JJ Abrams. I think he is one of the most talentless director there is. When he first promoted Cloverfield, I thought it was going to be a really great alien/sci-fi movie. My expectation was very high. But when I finally watched it, it was a disappointment at a gargantuan scale! It was a complete waste of money and time! The story was so lame. I don't even know what I was watching! All I can see is just fast moving images throughout the whole movie. I wanted to barf in the middle of the film. If the movie came with warnings like bring a barf bag, you'll need it not just for the fast motion but for the movie itself, then that's fair. But I was caught blindsided by how horrible it was. Hence my hatred towards the movie and the director.

WOW!

You can watch My Little Pony a 1000 times!!!

Man, I am about to die laughing again! hahaha

I think we can all agreed that soundmusic does not like the director JJ Abrams. lol

Just kidding with you soundmusic.
soundmusic likes this.
post #11279 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 07:51 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 22
Since Halloween is coming up. What are some spooky movies with some scary BASS you can recommend?

I just watched the movie Evil Dead (2013) in blu-ray and the bass was definitely a scary BASS. Perfect for Halloween!!
post #11280 of 18930 Old 10-17-2013, 07:57 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantaraydesign View Post

Since Halloween is coming up. What are some spooky movies with some scary BASS you can recommend?

I just watched the movie Evil Dead (2013) in blu-ray and the bass was definitely a scary BASS. Perfect for Halloween!!

A few of my favorites that I have watched this year are Monster House, Cabin in the Woods and 30 Days of Night. Wish The Haunting was on blu........might just have to rough it with the DVD version video and that awesome DTS track.

Getting ready to fire up Triangle which is another great one IMO. cool.gif
mantaraydesign likes this.

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
The Pacific Blu Ray , World War Z Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Ghost Recon Future Soldier Xbox 360 Game Ubisoft , Zombieland Blu Ray , Pacific Rim Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Star Wars , Olympus Has Fallen Blu Ray , Looper Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray , Rambo Blu Ray , Project X Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , The Cabin In The Woods , Hellboy Science Of Evil Playstation3 Game Konami , Wrath Of The Titans Blu Ray , Machete Blu Ray , Batman Begins Blu Ray , Tomorrow Never Dies Pierce Brosnan Blu Ray Dvd James Bond , Dredd 3d Blu Ray Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Windtalkers Blu Ray , Battle Los Angeles Blu Ray , Total Recall , Ninja Assassin Blu Ray , Black Hawk Down Blu Ray , The Dark Knight Bd Live Blu Ray , Monsters Vs Aliens , Gamer 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Ultraviolet , Finding Nemo , Piranha 3dd Blu Ray , Iron Man Blu Ray , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , Mr Brooks Blu Ray Blu Ray 2009 , Real Steel Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Jack The Giant Slayer Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultr
Gear in this thread - Flight by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page