The New Master List of BASS in Movies with Frequency Charts - Page 487 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!


Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2014, 09:35 AM
AVS Special Member
 
bass addict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: A padded room
Posts: 4,176
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
Liked: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatshaft View Post

WTF is happening to this thread?

all I see is honey everywhere!

biggrin.gif

Achievement Unlocked

Psychotic Episode Averted

bass addict is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-18-2014, 09:35 AM
 
BeeMan458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Magalia, CA
Posts: 8,374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 803
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthandluke View Post

why is it I can't help but envision you as the cow being lowered into the velociraptor pit...?

LOL. Now that's funny.

...biggrin.gif

As to the arguing question, that question has already been solved and discussed so there's no point in repeating the conclusion.

Today's conclusion, people want to believe their systems are the equal of other systems.
BeeMan458 is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 09:36 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Fatshaft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Posts: 1,596
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
Liked: 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by nube View Post

Thor 2 is pretty much exactly like the first, sadly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wth718 View Post


Lol. Well, Thor has almost an identical LFE profile as the first one--in other words, it's filtered.


My Build Thread
Equipment Speakers:
3x 1099's for LCR duty
4x Fusion 8's for surround duty
8x subs: 4x FTW21's and 4x SI18's
Fatshaft is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 09:45 AM
AVS Special Member
 
bass addict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: A padded room
Posts: 4,176
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
Liked: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeMan458 View Post

Today's conclusion, people want to believe their systems are the equal of other systems.

We just need a separate forum that is titled "Ask Beeman".

We make no guarantees to the accuracy of the information contained within. Enter at your own risk.
Fatshaft, Toe, Tack and 3 others like this.

Achievement Unlocked

Psychotic Episode Averted

bass addict is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 09:45 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 5,055
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1354 Post(s)
Liked: 1294
Quote:
Originally Posted by wth718 View Post

Really? Just as I thought. Your experience means nothing. Unless your "experience" includes clairvoyance. This is why you are always getting into arguments on here. You spread incorrect info and do it with authority. And then get snippy when called on it.

As you were, sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nube View Post

In other words, Beeman, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Yet, oddly, you always act like you're an authority on the subject, whatever it may be. Then, when called out, you ignore it or claim people are just being argumentative. It's really odd behavior.

Further, you frequently contradict yourself or speak in vague allusions that seem designed to retain your plausible deniability when called out.

As your name implies, just be a man and admit it, correct the know-it-all behavior, and we'll all move on. smile.gif
Nailed it to a tee!!! +10000 on theses posts. Can't see the forest through the trees.
Steve1515 likes this.

Panasonic 65VT30 | Panasonic AE8000 HD PJ | Denon x4100 ATMOS 5.2.4| Emotiva XPR-5 | PSA MT110 x 3 FL/C/FR | PSA MT110sur surrounds | DUAL PSA XS30 | OPPO 103 | minidsp

the SadieMax HT build thread - my first build
Brian Fineberg is online now  
Old 02-18-2014, 09:46 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 5,055
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1354 Post(s)
Liked: 1294
Quote:
Originally Posted by nube View Post

Thor 2 is pretty much exactly like the first, sadly.
Damn.

Panasonic 65VT30 | Panasonic AE8000 HD PJ | Denon x4100 ATMOS 5.2.4| Emotiva XPR-5 | PSA MT110 x 3 FL/C/FR | PSA MT110sur surrounds | DUAL PSA XS30 | OPPO 103 | minidsp

the SadieMax HT build thread - my first build
Brian Fineberg is online now  
Old 02-18-2014, 09:55 AM
AVS Special Member
 
lefthandluke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dayton
Posts: 1,098
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthandluke View Post

BeeMan...god luv ya


why is it I can't help but envision you as the cow being lowered into the velociraptor pit...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeMan458 View Post

Today's conclusion, people want to believe their systems are the equal of other systems.


you just can't help yerself...
nube and Steve1515 like this.

at the zenith of his nadir...
lefthandluke is online now  
Old 02-18-2014, 10:01 AM
AVS Special Member
 
wth718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,022
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeMan458 View Post

LOL. Now that's funny.

...biggrin.gif

As to the arguing question, that question has already been solved and discussed so there's no point in repeating the conclusion.

Today's conclusion, people want to believe their systems are the equal of other systems.

Just want to flesh this out. Do you believe that having a higher gain setting automatically means you have less headroom? Based on you experience, of course.
wth718 is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 10:08 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Snowmanick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,637
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by wth718 View Post

Just want to flesh this out. Do you believe that having a higher gain setting automatically means you have less headroom? Based on you experience, of course.

biggrin.gif
Tack likes this.

~Nick

Augustine's Law: "The last 10% of performance generates one-third of the cost and two-thirds of the problems."

"If it works the first time, it's not high end." ~ Harry Pierson
Snowmanick is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 10:18 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Mongo171's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 2,509
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Liked: 938
Umm...just as a reminder, there is a person who likes to hit the Report Flag. Not worth getting an infraction notice for.
Brian Fineberg, Tack and nube like this.

"I am a Meat Popsicle." - Corbin Dallas, "The Fifth Element"

Klipsch Chorus II (Mains); Klipsch Academy (Center) (KLF-C7 waiting in the wings); Klipsch RS-62 II (Surrounds); SVS PC13-Ultra (Big Bada Boom); ATI AT1505 (Amp); OPPO BDP-105 (Blu-ray Player); Panasonic 60GT50 (Plasma TV)
Mongo171 is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 10:24 AM
Member
 
drwinlied's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 133
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post


tongue.gif

I tried to stream it the other night since Netflix does not have the blu ray available for rent, but my Oppo 93 only supports the older Netflix streaming interface which is limited to 720p and stereo. In light of that, I am either going to pull my PS3 down to stream it which does support Super HD and 5.1, or rent the DVD from Netflix, or run down a used copy of the blu ray somewhere. I am hesitant to stream or rent the lossy audio version out of fear that the DD track is a different mix vs the lossless, so I am leaning toward running down a used copy of the blu ray somewhere. Looking forward to checking it out whenever that happens though.

Have you heard it yet and if so, what did you think of the audio/LFE?

well...I have a very low budget setup just by itself, let alone relative to most in this thread (3.2 = Denon x1000, DefTech SM45 (LR), DefTech SM65 (C), Dayton Sub1200(x2)) so I likely hear about 1/5 of what most others do lol

 

With that in mind, Halo4 streamed off of Netflix through my xbox 360 (lol it's getting worse, isn't it...) certainly had much more bass (quantity & quality) than Evil Dead or Cloverfield...but again, that's based on some pretty limited measures. That is, however, backed up by a few other sources listed within this maze of posts/links/threads :)

 

So LFE is solid, but doesn't get very much below 30hz. But there is a lot of it. And the last third of the film has a lot going on outside of the constant LFE barrage.


DT BP7001SC (LR)
DT CLR3000 (C)
DT SM45 (Rears)
2x PSA XV15se (SW)
Denon AVR X1000
drwinlied is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 10:34 AM
AVS Special Member
 
bass addict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: A padded room
Posts: 4,176
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
Liked: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo171 View Post

Umm...just as a reminder, there is a person who likes to hit the Report Flag. Not worth getting an infraction notice for.

Lucius Hunt: "Be cautious. You are holding the bad color."

Ivy Walker: [becomes worried, covers the berries with her hands] "This color attracts Those We Don't Speak Of".


biggrin.gif

Achievement Unlocked

Psychotic Episode Averted

bass addict is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 10:35 AM
 
BeeMan458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Magalia, CA
Posts: 8,374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 803
Quote:
Originally Posted by wth718 View Post

Just want to flesh this out. Do you believe that having a higher gain setting automatically means you have less headroom? Based on you experience, of course.

Yes. But that doesn't mean you can't compensate by dialing back the levels and then jacking the levels back up again in the form of a house curve.

All things are not equal and that's what folks are getting upset about. Our system isn't equal to other people's systems and I'm okay with this point.

FWIW, I just finished rescreening the first insertion/extraction scene in "Act of Valor" with my wife. I want to have a house curve that works for her and me where neither are feeling put upon. The point, I'm just sharing and some here are want to make everything into an argument because that's how they're wired.

Agree with me, disagree with me, based on what thecloneranger posted, he needs more subwoofage and if he doesn't want to heed my recommendation, I'm good. There is no argument.

-
BeeMan458 is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 10:35 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 4,286
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 731 Post(s)
Liked: 1122
Quote:
Originally Posted by wth718 View Post

Just want to flesh this out. Do you believe that having a higher gain setting automatically means you have less headroom? Based on you experience, of course.



Tack is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 10:39 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Tack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Ca
Posts: 4,286
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 731 Post(s)
Liked: 1122
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeMan458 View Post

Yes. But that doesn't mean you can't compensate by dialing back the levels and then jacking the levels back up again in the form of a house curve.

All things are not equal and that's what folks are getting upset about. Our system isn't equal to other people's systems and I'm okay with this point.

FWIW, I just finished rescreening the first insertion/extraction scene in "Act of Valor" with my wife. I want to have a house curve that works for her and me where neither are feeling put upon. The point, I'm just sharing and some here are want to make everything into an argument because that's how they're wired.

Agree with me, disagree with me, based on what thecloneranger posted, he needs more subwoofage and if he doesn't want to heed my recommendation, I'm good. There is no argument.

-


Then you're golden.
Tack is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 10:40 AM
 
BeeMan458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Magalia, CA
Posts: 8,374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack View Post

Then you're golden.

Sure is easier than some silly argument.

...wink.gif
BeeMan458 is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 10:42 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Hopinater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Central VA
Posts: 2,277
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
Liked: 1039

This thread is my new favorite, it's fun to read. When I'm bored or feeling down I no longer watch movies with good bass, I come here.  

Hopinater is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 10:45 AM
 
BeeMan458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Magalia, CA
Posts: 8,374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post

This thread is my new favorite, it's fun to read. When I'm bored or feeling down I no longer watch movies with good bass, I come here.

...biggrin.gif

In the next few days, we'll rescreen "Getaway" or "Pacific Rim." Both have excellent bass and lots of good rumble and tactile sensation.
BeeMan458 is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 10:51 AM
AVS Special Member
 
wth718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,022
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeMan458 View Post

Yes. But that doesn't mean you can't compensate by dialing back the levels and then jacking the levels back up again in the form of a house curve.

All things are not equal and that's what folks are getting upset about. Our system isn't equal to other people's systems and I'm okay with this point.

FWIW, I just finished rescreening the first insertion/extraction scene in "Act of Valor" with my wife. I want to have a house curve that works for her and me where neither are feeling put upon. The point, I'm just sharing and some here are want to make everything into an argument because that's how they're wired.

Agree with me, disagree with me, based on what thecloneranger posted, he needs more subwoofage and if he doesn't want to heed my recommendation, I'm good. There is no argument.

-

Ah, I see. So considerations like input voltage, size of the room (or distance from the MLP, to be more accurate) and how loud the person listens to it are of no consequence, huh? Just simply turning up the gain reduces your headroom? Please tell us more!

As soon as I get home I'm going to set my gains 1 tick above OFF. MAXIMUM HEADROOM!!!!!!!!! Who knew that's all it took? Jeez, I could have saved myself some money. I haz sad. frown.gif
nube and realjetavenger like this.
wth718 is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 10:55 AM
 
BeeMan458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Magalia, CA
Posts: 8,374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 803
Quote:
Originally Posted by wth718 View Post

Ah, I see. So considerations like input voltage, size of the room (or distance from the MLP, to be more accurate) and how loud the person listens to it are of no consequence, huh? Just simply turning up the gain reduces your headroom? Please tell us more!

As soon as I get home I'm going to set my gains 1 tick above OFF. MAXIMUM HEADROOM!!!!!!!!! Who knew that's all it took? Jeez, I could have saved myself some money. I haz sad. frown.gif

I posted a reply. If you wish, drop me a PM and you can argue in private.
BeeMan458 is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 11:13 AM
AVS Special Member
 
wth718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,022
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeMan458 View Post

I posted a reply. If you wish, drop me a PM and you can argue in private.

Defeats the purpose. I already know you have no clue what you're talking about, as do the others who have replied to you. The reason others refute your claims on the forum and not in private is not to educate YOU, because you seem to resist that. But it's to ensure that you don't lead others astray with your false info. If I were new to this hobby and saw your number of posts and the authorative way you make your claims, I might just start listening to you. In too many instances, that would be a mistake.

So yes, I and others more knowledgeable than me (and certainly you) will continue to correct you. Don't like it? Stop posting about things you don't know. And admit when you're wrong. Problem solved.
Brian Fineberg, Tack, nube and 6 others like this.
wth718 is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 11:15 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 5,055
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1354 Post(s)
Liked: 1294
He will never admit he is wrong no have tried explaining it to him multiple times. He will never change. Multiple people have said this. And he just denies it and chalks it up as picking a fight. We are trying to teach him his preaching is of false info and doing way more harm than good.

I agree with your post wholeheartedly. But the is NO helping him.

Panasonic 65VT30 | Panasonic AE8000 HD PJ | Denon x4100 ATMOS 5.2.4| Emotiva XPR-5 | PSA MT110 x 3 FL/C/FR | PSA MT110sur surrounds | DUAL PSA XS30 | OPPO 103 | minidsp

the SadieMax HT build thread - my first build
Brian Fineberg is online now  
Old 02-18-2014, 11:22 AM
AVS Special Member
 
pokekevin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 5,077
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Good grieve lol

No subwoofer I've heard has been able to produce the bass I've experienced in the Corps!

Must..stop...buying...every bluray release...
pokekevin is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 11:25 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Mongo171's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 2,509
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Liked: 938
A disagreement with one person, no problem. We all have different experiences and opinions.

A disagreement with everyone, one has to stop and look in the mirror. Definitely a problem there.

"I am a Meat Popsicle." - Corbin Dallas, "The Fifth Element"

Klipsch Chorus II (Mains); Klipsch Academy (Center) (KLF-C7 waiting in the wings); Klipsch RS-62 II (Surrounds); SVS PC13-Ultra (Big Bada Boom); ATI AT1505 (Amp); OPPO BDP-105 (Blu-ray Player); Panasonic 60GT50 (Plasma TV)
Mongo171 is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 11:41 AM
AVS Special Member
 
bear123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 3,350
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 715 Post(s)
Liked: 1181

The horse is not only dead, but now quite tenderized.

ambesolman likes this.
bear123 is online now  
Old 02-18-2014, 11:47 AM
AVS Special Member
 
sputter1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokekevin View Post

Good grieve lol

+1. not to argue, it's "good grief" :P
sputter1 is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 11:54 AM
 
BeeMan458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Magalia, CA
Posts: 8,374
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 803
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear123 View Post

The horse is not only dead, but now quite tenderized.

Well, I guess that means we can get back to bass in movie sound tracks.

...wink.gif
BeeMan458 is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 11:54 AM
AVS Special Member
 
cr136124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,549
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo171 View Post

A disagreement with one person, no problem. We all have different experiences and opinions.

A disagreement with everyone, one has to stop and look in the mirror. Definitely a problem there.

But he will say the problem is with the mirror..................rolleyes.gif
cr136124 is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 11:54 AM
AVS Special Member
 
bass addict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: A padded room
Posts: 4,176
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
Liked: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by sputter1 View Post

+1. not to argue, it's "good grief" :P

Maybe it was a play on words. He was so sad by the utter ridiculousness of the thread that he was pushed to lamentation. biggrin.gif
eljaycanuck likes this.

Achievement Unlocked

Psychotic Episode Averted

bass addict is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 12:08 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Mongo171's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 2,509
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Liked: 938
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr136124 View Post

But he will say the problem is with the mirror..................rolleyes.gif

Well, the problem with the mirror is that it's not flat to 11Hz nor is it capable of reference-level sound.
Brian Fineberg and Steve1515 like this.

"I am a Meat Popsicle." - Corbin Dallas, "The Fifth Element"

Klipsch Chorus II (Mains); Klipsch Academy (Center) (KLF-C7 waiting in the wings); Klipsch RS-62 II (Surrounds); SVS PC13-Ultra (Big Bada Boom); ATI AT1505 (Amp); OPPO BDP-105 (Blu-ray Player); Panasonic 60GT50 (Plasma TV)
Mongo171 is offline  
 

Tags
The Pacific Blu Ray , World War Z Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Ghost Recon Future Soldier Xbox 360 Game Ubisoft , Zombieland Blu Ray , Pacific Rim Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Star Wars , Olympus Has Fallen Blu Ray , Looper Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray , Rambo Blu Ray , Project X Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , The Cabin In The Woods , Hellboy Science Of Evil Playstation3 Game Konami , Wrath Of The Titans Blu Ray , Machete Blu Ray , Batman Begins Blu Ray , Tomorrow Never Dies Pierce Brosnan Blu Ray Dvd James Bond , Dredd 3d Blu Ray Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Windtalkers Blu Ray , Battle Los Angeles Blu Ray , Total Recall , Ninja Assassin Blu Ray , Black Hawk Down Blu Ray , The Dark Knight Bd Live Blu Ray , Monsters Vs Aliens , Gamer 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Ultraviolet , Finding Nemo , Piranha 3dd Blu Ray , Iron Man Blu Ray , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , Mr Brooks Blu Ray Blu Ray 2009 , Real Steel Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Jack The Giant Slayer Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultr
Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off