The New Master List of BASS in Movies with Frequency Charts - Page 582 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #17431 of 17437 Old Yesterday, 07:52 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ72 View Post
All is Lost was a good bass hit. The thing I learnt from the movie is that no matter what you've forgotten to do in preparation for a potentially deadly storm at sea make sure you have a shave before it hits.
I just skipped to the bass scenes. They were good,.movie was horrid. I am not a sailor, but I do know that I would not sit in the hold as my ship is being rolled around... Would be out there trying to steer it INTO the waves. Meh.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17432 of 17437 Old Yesterday, 10:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray77085 View Post
Based on the trailer the movie appears to be something decent to watch.
I enjoyed it but nothing special on the bass front...that said, our group watched this right after Lone Survivor and that might have clouded my judgement...
post #17433 of 17437 Old Yesterday, 11:55 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by laugsbach View Post
I enjoyed it but nothing special on the bass front...that said, our group watched this right after Lone Survivor and that might have clouded my judgement...
OK,
I will check it out later then, as in wait for REDBOX. I will agree that it very well could have a lot with judgement after watching LS as that movie has some monster-est gun shots and surround sound.
post #17434 of 17437 Old Yesterday, 04:57 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Well,
Looks like I'm going to add Hitman and Max Payne to the, do watch list !!
Just finished both today back to back and both are really decent movies !! I have never watched either one.
To my surprise Olga kurylenko played in both. Same good looking lady that played in my all time favorite film to date Oblivion !!!
No really deep extension bass in either but full of good bass from start to finish.
Saturday night gave 300 rise of an empire a spin and boy what a disappointment with this film. W.T.H happened ? Bass was good but man the overall film was nothing compared to the original 300 !!
Oh well not a bad weekend overall.
post #17435 of 17437 Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Throw in Pulse the server room scene for a serious sub work out !!! You will give your sub a work out as well with T.I.H
Yes I keep hearing about the movie Pulse with the server room and will be adding it to the queue.

Just finished with T.I.H. and thought it gave the sub and I both a workout. If they give Mark Ruffalo a solo film for T.I.H. I can only hope they give it the bass treatment also.

Living Room
Panasonic TC-P65ZT60, Sony PS3, Marantz SR5008, Center PC2000, Front & Surround's PM1000, Sub PB-2000, Harmony Smart Remote

Bedroom
Panasonic TC-P46S1, Panasonic HTIB SA-BT200
post #17436 of 17437 Old Yesterday, 06:24 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 20
just finished Horton Hears a Who. Great bass throughout.

Denon X4000
Emotiva LPA-1
Epson 5020ub::::100" ES Cinewhite
PS4::::Toshiba HD-A35::::Marantz UD5007
Martin Logan Stage center::::Martin Logan Aerius I as L/R::::Canton GLE 402s as R/RS
PSA XS15se:::::Klipsch Synergy Sub-12
post #17437 of 17437 Old Today, 01:40 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by discone View Post
Yes I keep hearing about the movie Pulse with the server room and will be adding it to the queue.

Just finished with T.I.H. and thought it gave the sub and I both a workout. If they give Mark Ruffalo a solo film for T.I.H. I can only hope they give it the bass treatment also.
NICE !!!
Yep, T.I.H is indeed a bass monster. I have watched it several times with no disappointments.
Be sure to post your thoughts on Pulse(server room scene) as that is one of the lowest deepest bass sweeps that I have heard on my system. It is a Monster !!!! Every time I watch I'm like
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
The Pacific Blu Ray , World War Z Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Ghost Recon Future Soldier Xbox 360 Game Ubisoft , Zombieland Blu Ray , Pacific Rim Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Star Wars , Olympus Has Fallen Blu Ray , Looper Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray , Rambo Blu Ray , Project X Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , The Cabin In The Woods , Hellboy Science Of Evil Playstation3 Game Konami , Wrath Of The Titans Blu Ray , Machete Blu Ray , Batman Begins Blu Ray , Tomorrow Never Dies Pierce Brosnan Blu Ray Dvd James Bond , Dredd 3d Blu Ray Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Windtalkers Blu Ray , Battle Los Angeles Blu Ray , Total Recall , Ninja Assassin Blu Ray , Black Hawk Down Blu Ray , The Dark Knight Bd Live Blu Ray , Monsters Vs Aliens , Gamer 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Ultraviolet , Finding Nemo , Piranha 3dd Blu Ray , Iron Man Blu Ray , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , Mr Brooks Blu Ray Blu Ray 2009 , Real Steel Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Jack The Giant Slayer Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultr
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page