The New Master List of BASS in Movies with Frequency Charts - Page 592 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #17731 of 17735 Old Today, 07:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthSky View Post
'3 Days to Kill' ... you guys like the bass in that one?
Yes I liked it and was good in places like explosions and such. It has been mentioned that the audio was filtered at 30Hz by nube.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17732 of 17735 Old Today, 09:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
Liked: 377
Godzilla was ok. Lots of loud bass, but nothing too low. There was some heavy rumbling in the tsunami scene tho. DTS-HD MA track.
post #17733 of 17735 Old Today, 04:14 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 57
[QUOTE=lfe man;27003066]Blu-ray version lacks though, filtered somewhere around 15hz, had to save dvd version.
/QUOTE]

Darn it lfe man !! Now I have to buy the Cloverfield DVD version as I thought the BD was good as it can get !!
Would I get anymore from the DVD with these subs ?
HSU VTF-3 MK3 and HSU VTF-3 MK4 subs.
Thanks for the info....

MY 7.4 SET UP. Not Perfect But Let's Just Say I'm Happy !!
Onkyo TX-NR809, (Klipsch-KF-28 mains),( Center KC-25), (Front wide- Primus P363), (AR-Stature S20 side surrounds).2 each Klipsch RW12D subs. HSU VTF-3 MK3 and HSU VTF-3 MK4 subs.
Mitsubishi 3D DLP MODEL73-738, DarbeeVision DVP-5000.Pioneer BDP-62FD.

Last edited by Ray77085; Today at 04:26 PM.
post #17734 of 17735 Old Today, 08:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
Liked: 340
I just got back from Guardians of the Galaxy and if that movie is unfiltered it will be a gem. Although the sound at my local theater is horrible (sounds like a pair of BIC F12's back there) I could still hear quite a few scenes in the making that should dig deep. Fingers crossed.
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
The Pacific Blu Ray , World War Z Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Ghost Recon Future Soldier Xbox 360 Game Ubisoft , Zombieland Blu Ray , Pacific Rim Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Star Wars , Olympus Has Fallen Blu Ray , Looper Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray , Rambo Blu Ray , Project X Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , The Cabin In The Woods , Hellboy Science Of Evil Playstation3 Game Konami , Wrath Of The Titans Blu Ray , Machete Blu Ray , Batman Begins Blu Ray , Tomorrow Never Dies Pierce Brosnan Blu Ray Dvd James Bond , Dredd 3d Blu Ray Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Windtalkers Blu Ray , Battle Los Angeles Blu Ray , Total Recall , Ninja Assassin Blu Ray , Black Hawk Down Blu Ray , The Dark Knight Bd Live Blu Ray , Monsters Vs Aliens , Gamer 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Ultraviolet , Finding Nemo , Piranha 3dd Blu Ray , Iron Man Blu Ray , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , Mr Brooks Blu Ray Blu Ray 2009 , Real Steel Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Jack The Giant Slayer Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultr
Gear in this thread - Flight by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page