The New Master List of BASS in Movies with Frequency Charts - Page 598 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #17911 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 09:28 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by discone View Post
I got to watch NFS last night. Yes indeed the soundtrack was good and had me ! To bad the video game of this movie I played back in the day did not sound this good.

I did know going into this that a story had to be thought up, for you can't just have racing cars and cops the whole movie or can you? IMO it was not as bad as I thought it may be. Loved seeing all the cars from the souped up muscle to the exotic.
Great !!!
I'm glad you enjoyed it !!
discone likes this.

MY 7.4 SET UP. Not Perfect But Let's Just Say I'm Happy !!
Onkyo TX-NR809, (Klipsch-KF-28 mains),( Center KC-25), (Front wide- Primus P363), (AR-Stature S20 side surrounds).2 each Klipsch RW12D subs. HSU VTF-3 MK3 and HSU VTF-3 MK4 subs.
Mitsubishi 3D DLP MODEL73-738, DarbeeVision DVP-5000.Pioneer BDP-62FD.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17912 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 09:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by raistline View Post
If you ever come across a Blu-Ray of any movie that has the words "Rental Copy" printed on it the sound will be neutered. I found that the every single "Rental Copy" disc (that I have come across) is pressed on a single layer 25gb disc instead of a the typical dual-layer 50GB discs used by most releases. To save space, the first thing they alter is the sound files since most people that rent don't have high end audio systems. Most of the time the rental copies don't even include the the HD verison of the audio at all and only include standard Dolby, or when they have the HD version it is usually more compressed.
I disagree. I get "Rental Copy" discs from Netflix all the time, and they have all had the full retail lossless HD mixes, with the only exceptions being Lionsgate films, which have the lossy encoding only.
Reddig likes this.
post #17913 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 10:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupy1970 View Post
I completely understand your point that you don't want to join another site for info. I don't even know why it is ethical for someone to constantly promote another site on this thread but maybe they have some agreement or sponsorship with AVS. I have to say it is somewhat annoying to me that some people act like it is our obligation as members here, to be a member over there. To me if people want to vote and participate and what not over there, they will. Not sure why we need to be constantly reminded that other site exist.

With all that said, I do agree that Google is a wonderful tool and should be used more often. If Google sends you to Databass.com for the info you are searching for than so be it.
Thank you for that. I do very much limit info given, even in terms of telephone numbers, email address, etc. What was involved here was my request that someone who is graph savvy and belongs to AVS and DATABASS, simply click over there, open the attachment, pick one or two "egregious" examples of clipping, and come back with the time signatures.

I had cited the movie PHANTOM as having an extraordinary low frequency output, and was happy to pass that along to the bass-eager fanatics herein -- after all, I'd recently purchased my CAP S2s on the basis of what was written herein, and I've ordered many movies just for their bass content as noted in these pages. Beyond the bass content, I thought PHANTOM exhibited superior transparency and dynamics -- an overall excellent track.

So then someone arises to inform that the track is riddled with bad sounds. Irredeemably flawed. Is there something amiss with my hearing? Two pairs of $30K speakers, one pair of $15k speakers for centers, $15k on amps, and more speakers and a pair of CAP S2s didn't allow me to hear fatal distortion? My curiosity is indeed aroused, but if casual listening didn't get me there, one or two time signatures on where the bad sounds can be found will have me going back and listening very critically.

I'm a member looking to expand my knowledge, someone has stepped forth with an important challenge, so what was involved was a graph-savvy member of AVS and DATABASS clicking on the link and retrieving a couple of prominent examples of where my equipment and hearing failed me. But what I get is not the usual helpfulness, but a barrage of extended criticism about how I should not expect that two minute favor, that I'm not important enough, etc.

The protest is so amazing, I'm really wondering what is going on, and frankly it did occur to me that there was some motivation afoot to get members to enlist on that site -- to get to that info, you NEED to join, no one here going to help you -- proselytization in effect. Either that, or the Emperor has no clothes -- in other words, this "bad sound" riddled track, that may measure out as having imbedded clipping, really has no audible corollary of that, and this is something I would find out if I knew the offending time signatures.

I will continue to investigate this, especially now, because all the resistance I got really has raised the stakes for what is going on here.

Thank you for your post, friend.

Last edited by Emaych; 09-17-2014 at 10:25 AM.
post #17914 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 10:43 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 447
You asked where, we told you where and how to find the info yourself (to, as you put it, "expand [your] knowledge"), but you refused and expected other people to do it for you. Then they did, and yet you continue to harp on it. At this point, it looks like you're just trolling. Please let it lay.
tboe77 likes this.
post #17915 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 10:57 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaych View Post

I will continue to investigate this, especially now, because all the resistance I got really has raised the stakes for what is going on here.
Really? Lmao. Just a bit dramatic, dontcha think?
tboe77 likes this.
post #17916 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 11:02 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by nube View Post
I disagree. I get "Rental Copy" discs from Netflix all the time, and they have all had the full retail lossless HD mixes, with the only exceptions being Lionsgate films, which have the lossy encoding only.
Very curious, seems I have just been unlucky in my "Rental Copy" selections. I wonder if it makes any difference that I stopped my Netflix DVD sub and started only using RedBox.

But either way it has put a bad enough taste in my mouth that I often don't watch a "Rental Copy" unless it is a film I have not seen before. I just return it right away and contact RedBox for a refund which they are usually very happy to do.
post #17917 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 11:12 AM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Liked: 536
Quote:
+1. While I have not measured any tracks, the only lossy DD I have seen from NF or RB has been with Lionsgate and their subsidiary company which I believe is Summit (?).
audiofan1 likes this.

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
post #17918 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 11:12 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
You asked where, we told you where and how to find the info yourself (to, as you put it, "expand [your] knowledge"), but you refused and expected other people to do it for you. Then they did, and yet you continue to harp on it. At this point, it looks like you're just trolling. Please let it lay.
There you are! You were the one to confirm the outstanding bass of PHANTOM -- that was why I came here, to make note of that -- but you also maligned the overall track as containing audible bad sounds riddled all over the place. A fair characterization of your assertion?

And here you are again, not with the requested time signatures, an easy enough thing to do, but instead investing even more of your time/energies to protest that what I'm doing is wrong -- now intimating I'm a troll just for following up on something you said -- that sounds suspiciously like a personal attack to me.

Just for clarity and accuracy, let us be clear -- no one to date has volunteered the time signatures --
I will get them, be assured of that, just as I am assured you will, for your own motivations, do everything you can, including being at the spearfront of a personal attack, to impede this.

As reminder: you brought this up. I followed up and, quite the opposite of what you are saying above, no one has stepped forth to volunteer the time signatures, unless I missed that post -- please feel free to shame me by quoting it directly. What you advised me to do was join another site -- is that why this is so important to you? -- or is it that the bad sounds on the bass-heavy track of PHANTOM cannot really be heard, as you said they could?

Also for clarity, only one member stepped forth to characterize what sound I should be looking to hear with clipping -- of course you said "bad" sounds, but I didn't hear any, so why not cough up the signatures? -- do a fellow bass-head a solid, a small enough thing to ask, I should think.

You seem extraordinarily committed to cloaking what you yourself brought up --now a personal attack -- something very very curious going on here....

Last edited by Emaych; 09-17-2014 at 11:18 AM.
post #17919 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 11:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked: 332
Quote:
Thank you for that. I do very much limit info given, even in terms of telephone numbers, email address, etc. What was involved here was my request that someone who is graph savvy and belongs to AVS and DATABASS, simply click over there, open the attachment, pick one or two "egregious" examples of clipping, and come back with the time signatures.

I had cited the movie PHANTOM as having an extraordinary low frequency output, and was happy to pass that along to the bass-eager fanatics herein -- after all, I'd recently purchased my CAP S2s on the basis of what was written herein, and I've ordered many movies just for their bass content as noted in these pages. Beyond the bass content, I thought PHANTOM exhibited superior transparency and dynamics -- an overall excellent track.

So then someone arises to inform that the track is riddled with bad sounds. Irredeemably flawed. Is there something amiss with my hearing? Two pairs of $30K speakers, one pair of $15k speakers for centers, $15k on amps, and more speakers and a pair of CAP S2s didn't allow me to hear fatal distortion? My curiosity is indeed aroused, but if casual listening didn't get me there, one or two time signatures on where the bad sounds can be found will have me going back and listening very critically.

I'm a member looking to expand my knowledge, someone has stepped forth with an important challenge, so what was involved was a graph-savvy member of AVS and DATABASS clicking on the link and retrieving a couple of prominent examples of where my equipment and hearing failed me. But what I get is not the usual helpfulness, but a barrage of extended criticism about how I should not expect that two minute favor, that I'm not important enough, etc.

The protest is so amazing, I'm really wondering what is going on, and frankly it did occur to me that there was some motivation afoot to get members to enlist on that site -- to get to that info, you NEED to join, no one here going to help you -- proselytization in effect. Either that, or the Emperor has no clothes -- in other words, this "bad sound" riddled track, that may measure out as having imbedded clipping, really has no audible corollary of that, and this is something I would find out if I knew the offending time signatures.

Thank you for your post, friend.
Where is that 'beating a dead horse' emicon?
tboe77 and ambesolman like this.
post #17920 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 11:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked: 332
Quote:
There you are! You were the one to confirm the outstanding bass of PHANTOM -- that was why I came here, to make note of that -- but you also maligned the overall track as containing audible bad sounds riddled all over the place. A fair characterization of your assertion?

And here you are again, not with the requested time signatures, an easy enough thing to do, but instead investing even more of your time/energies to protest that what I'm doing is wrong -- now intimating I'm a troll just for following up on something you said -- that sounds suspiciously like a personal attack to me.

Just for clarity and accuracy, let us be clear -- no one to date has volunteered the time signatures --
I will get them, be assured of that, just as I am assured you will, for your own motivations, do everything you can, including being at the spearfront of a personal attack, to impede this.

As reminder: you brought this up. I followed up and, quite the opposite of what you are saying above, no one has stepped forth to volunteer the time signatures, unless I missed that post -- please feel free to shame me by quoting it directly. What you advised me to do was join another site -- is that why this is so important to you? -- or is it that the bad sounds on the bass-heavy track of PHANTOM cannot really be heard, as you said they could?

Also for clarity, only one member stepped forth to characterize what sound I should be looking to hear with clipping -- of course you said "bad" sounds, but I didn't hear any, so why not cough up the signatures? -- do a fellow bass-head a solid, a small enough thing to ask, I should think.

You seem extraordinarily committed to cloaking what you yourself brought up --now a personal attack -- something very very curious going on here....
Gotta find the ignore button.....
Fatshaft and tboe77 like this.
post #17921 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 11:28 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wth718 View Post
Really? Lmao. Just a bit dramatic, dontcha think?
I'm funny that way -- if there seems to be something spurious afoot, it really arouses my curiosity. Here we weigh perhaps two minutes spent to retrieve time signatures versus, shall we say, ten, fifteen, twenty...? explaining why it is wrong to ask.

If I'm not mistaken, you were the one to assert I was not worth looking up the signatures? -- pretty harsh don't you think? -- especially given that you are presenting yourself here still enlisted in the cause of... I guess, trying to be embarrass me for injecting hieghtened drama? To be clear, my use of the term "investigate" was meant casually, not in the journalistic sense -- this is minor curiosity on the scale of things, to be sure, but something is not lining up.....
post #17922 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 11:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Looks like the trend continues. Really guys, I do have something else to do today, and will get to that just now. You of course may continue to round up the posse for the offense of one member responding to another -- an inquiry on a point made. Why all this fuss? It gets thicker....stay tuned, but for now I've got to go....
post #17923 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 11:35 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 242
Quote:

If I'm not mistaken, you were the one to assert I was not worth looking up the signatures? -- pretty harsh don't you think?
Yep, sure was.

Quote:
The reason I referred you to the other site is because it has the EXACT information you asked for--the timestamps of where the clipping occurs. Instead of taking the time or effort to look up the graph, you expect someone to describe to you where the 15-20 plus points of clipping are. Sorry, not gonna do it. Maybe someone else will.
Personally not a fan of entitlement or laziness. But have fun continuing to flog this issue.
post #17924 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 12:29 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 39
As one of the (apparently very few) members that actually liked Cloverfield, I'm really interested in this DVD vs Bluray conversation. I own the movie, but it's never been one of my demos. It just couldn't stand up to WOTW or TIH. Maybe if I go buy the DVD it will!
post #17925 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 12:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 137
So we can move on: STiD clipping from DB.

One time stamp that was used as the poster child for clipping was the 6:00 mark. Check the center channel and sub.
Pawee likes this.
post #17926 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 12:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Liked: 211
Quote:
It gets thicker....stay tuned, but for now I've got to go....
Hurry guys, change the locks!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	drama-queen.jpg
Views:	897
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	266834  
ambesolman likes this.

My Build Thread
Equipment Speakers:
3x 1099's for LCR duty
4x Fusion 8's for surround duty
8x subs: 4x FTW21's and 4x SI18's
post #17927 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 12:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Liked: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynist View Post
Where is that 'beating a dead horse' emicon?
Here you go ma man!

My Build Thread
Equipment Speakers:
3x 1099's for LCR duty
4x Fusion 8's for surround duty
8x subs: 4x FTW21's and 4x SI18's
post #17928 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 01:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitviper33 View Post
As one of the (apparently very few) members that actually liked Cloverfield, I'm really interested in this DVD vs Bluray conversation. I own the movie, but it's never been one of my demos. It just couldn't stand up to WOTW or TIH. Maybe if I go buy the DVD it will!
I have the BD and all of this time I thought it was bomb with bass !! lfe man thread starter informed me otherwise about the dvd version. post #17731 of 17930 and post #17745 of 17931
I have yet to buy the dvd , but I may just do it for kicks.

MY 7.4 SET UP. Not Perfect But Let's Just Say I'm Happy !!
Onkyo TX-NR809, (Klipsch-KF-28 mains),( Center KC-25), (Front wide- Primus P363), (AR-Stature S20 side surrounds).2 each Klipsch RW12D subs. HSU VTF-3 MK3 and HSU VTF-3 MK4 subs.
Mitsubishi 3D DLP MODEL73-738, DarbeeVision DVP-5000.Pioneer BDP-62FD.

Last edited by Ray77085; 09-17-2014 at 01:11 PM.
post #17929 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 01:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowmanick View Post
So we can move on: STiD clipping from DB.

One time stamp that was used as the poster child for clipping was the 6:00 mark. Check the center channel and sub.
Thanks for that, friend, I'm betting that should give me a good idea of what we are talking about.

Quote:
Yep, sure was.
Personally not a fan of entitlement or laziness. But have fun continuing to flog this issue.
Of course I have said I didn't want to join any more sites than I am now a member of. Stated it clearly several times. I'm assuming you find that a worthy objection, since you do not attack that, but instead pursue the straw men of "entitlement", "laziness", I'm not worth it, etc.

I'm pretty sure we do not know one another, yet you seem highly motivated to belittle me in absence of much information. I merely wanted to extol the virtues of bass impact of PHANTOM -- something people do every day here. The member above has just provided, with very little intrigue or drama, the simple thing I requested.

Now we will see what we see, you are of course welcome to continue on with your personal disparagement of me, if you that that satisfies some motivation which remains unspoken. Thanks so much for your help, brother, I do wish you well.
post #17930 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 01:26 PM

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Quote:
Thanks for that, friend, I'm betting that should give me a good idea of what we are talking about.
I sent you a PM with the clipping info you are looking for. PM me back if you need anymore help.

Denon X4000 - Klipsch KLF-10 Fronts - Klipsch KLF-C7 Center - Klipsch KLF-C7 X 2 Surrounds - Dual HSU VTF-3 MK4 Subs - BenQ W1070 projector - 106" Antra fixed Screen - 3D powered by AMD home built computer
post #17931 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 01:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 579
^ I think if you go on the quest and find the clipping timestamps yourself as you hinted that you were about to do if I read you right and do provide some findings on the topic here that you would have translated all this into some positive contribution towards measurement and perception of the issue. I'd be interested in hearing what your actual findings and impressions are after you actually do dig deeper into the issue and start comparing the sounds for yourself.
post #17932 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 01:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Consider this a flag. The mods will have some cleaning to do. Let's get back to the bass shall we.
Fatshaft likes this.

V.X.Donique
Introducing the Vier Systems Xero.1/Midbasiks Subwoofer builds....
Creator of the AVScience DIY Speakers and Subwoofers Forum
"Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory." -Bruce Lee
post #17933 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 01:34 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupy1970 View Post
I sent you a PM with the clipping info you are looking for. PM me back if you need anymore help.
I did PM you just now, good brother -- your willingness to be of some positve contribution is most appreciated, particularly in this incomprehensibly bizarre environment.
post #17934 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 01:38 PM

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Are we allowed to post that clipping graph (from Databass) here? I figured since Nube is always promoting Databass.com on this thread than it should be perfectly fine to share stuff from there here. Just don't want to step on any toes posting a image from one site to another.

I will post it for Emaych and everyone else who may want to see it. I'm just not sure if it's allowed since everyone else seemed to dodge his simple request and chose to make a big deal out of it.

Denon X4000 - Klipsch KLF-10 Fronts - Klipsch KLF-C7 Center - Klipsch KLF-C7 X 2 Surrounds - Dual HSU VTF-3 MK4 Subs - BenQ W1070 projector - 106" Antra fixed Screen - 3D powered by AMD home built computer
post #17935 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 03:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Liked: 497
Alright! back to the business at hand. My copy of Godzilla arrived today and as soon as the sun goes down either I'll post back with or or In the end I'm just hoping for a good cinematic experience with a movie I had to miss in the theaters along with one or two more. I hope everyone else who's watching doesn't let the little bass head in us miss out on what I'm hoping to be a good movie, that is unless it tries to dethrone the "Hobbit" in which case the little bass head will cause may-hem havoc and destruction
Toe, discone and grtuck like this.
post #17936 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 03:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 579
Let me know if its a buy and watch again one!
post #17937 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 03:39 PM
AVS Special Member

^^^^

Indeed
post #17938 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 09:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 821 Post(s)
Liked: 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatshaft View Post
Hurry guys, change the locks!

Lol I just spit my water out. HAHAH
post #17939 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 10:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Just finished Godzilla and in my opinion I'd call it a solid 3.5 with a few 4.5 moments. Now to clarify the 4.5 moments, its largely due to the overall level of the bass mix which is hot and the moments when the movie does extend below 30hz it can be a force to reckoned with The missed moments for ELF are few but noticeable as they are expected by our preception of "what it should sound like" but if caught of guard and watching at anything below -10 you may indeed pay for it. The rest of the mix was great as far as mixes go with well placed pans and such even though still on the hot side (perhaps a bit of dare I say, clipping!! on one or two scenes but don't hold me to that) I suspect if you enjoyed the bass in "Pacific Rim" this is definitely for you! with greater overall extension and serious room lock at times.

To sum it up! perhaps rent , although I did buy and will watch again! the worst con for me by far were the black levels on most scenes .

Enjoy this guys and crank it
Toe, red_5ive and mo949 like this.
post #17940 of 18945 Old 09-17-2014, 10:54 PM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Quote:
Looks like the trend continues. Really guys, I do have something else to do today, and will get to that just now. You of course may continue to round up the posse for the offense of one member responding to another -- an inquiry on a point made. Why all this fuss? It gets thicker....stay tuned, but for now I've got to go....
Emaych: Ignorance is bliss in this hobby my friend! If you enjoy Phantom then leave it at that and just ENJOY IT! I enjoy Tron Legacy a lot and have seen reported many times about the clipping/distortion in the audio but..... I don't notice it and don't want to notice it so I can still enjoy it! Like I said ignorance is bliss and if you start to attune to what's not right there goes your enjoyment.
Bunga99 and audiofan1 like this.

Klipsch: KLF-30, KLF C-7, KG 5.5, KG 4.2 Power&Preamp: Elektra Theatron, Rotel RSP 1570
Subs: Dual Passive JTR 2400 Captivators
Power Amps: Behringer EP 4000, Crown XLS 5000
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
The Pacific Blu Ray , World War Z Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Ghost Recon Future Soldier Xbox 360 Game Ubisoft , Zombieland Blu Ray , Pacific Rim Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Star Wars , Olympus Has Fallen Blu Ray , Looper Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray , Rambo Blu Ray , Project X Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , The Cabin In The Woods , Hellboy Science Of Evil Playstation3 Game Konami , Wrath Of The Titans Blu Ray , Machete Blu Ray , Batman Begins Blu Ray , Tomorrow Never Dies Pierce Brosnan Blu Ray Dvd James Bond , Dredd 3d Blu Ray Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Windtalkers Blu Ray , Battle Los Angeles Blu Ray , Total Recall , Ninja Assassin Blu Ray , Black Hawk Down Blu Ray , The Dark Knight Bd Live Blu Ray , Monsters Vs Aliens , Gamer 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Ultraviolet , Finding Nemo , Piranha 3dd Blu Ray , Iron Man Blu Ray , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , Mr Brooks Blu Ray Blu Ray 2009 , Real Steel Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Jack The Giant Slayer Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultr
Gear in this thread - Flight by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page