The New Master List of BASS in Movies with Frequency Charts - Page 652 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #19531 of 22560 Old 01-10-2015, 11:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogrub View Post
I don't see it on any of lfe man's lists, but the original Dune movie (1984 theatrical release, 2010 Blu-Ray release) is on sale at Amazon for like $6, and mine is already ordered based on this glowing LFE review I just stumbled on:

Get ready for a rumbling good time with Dune's very impressive DTS-HD MA 5.1 track, which kicks into LFE heaven from the first moments and rarely lets up for more than two hours. This is one of the most bass heavy tracks in recent memory, full of thundering low frequencies that will leave your floorboards vibrating in ecstasy ... The entire track has incredible dynamic range, even with its omnipresent emphasis on lower frequencies.

I checked his list, but Ralph hasn't reviewed it yet. Has anybody seen / heard this Blu-Ray yet? We've only seen the movie via broadcast and DVD in the past, and I don't remember the bass making a big impression in those formats. I'll post back once we spin the Blu.
I have some subs that go extremely deep, and I can't say that, from my experience (at least on the BR) Dune is particularly impressive on the VLFE front.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19532 of 22560 Old 01-11-2015, 04:11 AM

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
Ragnarok has to be the LFE sleeper hit of the year! This track let's you know it means business right from the opening and there are many great LFE moments throughout (but more toward the end). Well worth a rent for bass heads. PQ held up well on my screen also.
Nice to hear more positive LFE statements about this film.

I was due to receive this in the mail yesterday and had one going out. For some reason the mailman did not stop at my box. The movie I was sending back is still in my box with flag up. I guess I'll have to wait till Monday to get my bass fix.
post #19533 of 22560 Old 01-11-2015, 04:23 AM

Quote:
I don't see it on any of lfe man's lists, but the original Dune movie (1984 theatrical release, 2010 Blu-Ray release) is on sale at Amazon for like $6, and mine is already ordered based on this glowing LFE review I just stumbled on:

Get ready for a rumbling good time with Dune's very impressive DTS-HD MA 5.1 track, which kicks into LFE heaven from the first moments and rarely lets up for more than two hours. This is one of the most bass heavy tracks in recent memory, full of thundering low frequencies that will leave your floorboards vibrating in ecstasy ... The entire track has incredible dynamic range, even with its omnipresent emphasis on lower frequencies.

I checked his list, but Ralph hasn't reviewed it yet. Has anybody seen / heard this Blu-Ray yet? We've only seen the movie via broadcast and DVD in the past, and I don't remember the bass making a big impression in those formats. I'll post back once we spin the Blu.
That review sounds like Dune need's to have a revisit for sure. Good looking out!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post
This is interesting as I picked up a copy from Walmart for $4 durring BF but haven't gotten around to watching, not only is it one of my favorite Sci Fi movies to hear the soundtrack has been kicked up has me hyped to watch, its been awhile since I watched my DVD copy and my new setup beckons a viewing

Thanks for heads up
I'm with you as I enjoyed this Sci Fi film when I first seen it. It's been almost 30 years since I've watched so I look forward to reading about your take on how it looks and sounds on BD. I've added it to my queue.
audiofan1 and Ray77085 like this.
post #19534 of 22560 Old 01-11-2015, 11:37 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by discone View Post

I was due to receive this in the mail yesterday and had one going out. For some reason the mailman did not stop at my box. The movie I was sending back is still in my box with flag up. I guess I'll have to wait till Monday to get my bass fix.
Movies are indeed subjective !!
I gave this film a viewing last night and was not impressed with the overall film. Although I will give it credit, where credit is due and that is in the Bass dept !! Being that RedBox doesn't have the blu-ray, I did the download/streaming on Netflix.
So on Netflix it was HD with a Dobly 5.1 track. I'm sure the blu-ray disc would be a better picture and sound. Anyway as stated the bass was "awesome" and that is how a monster should sound. (LOL)........
Once and done for me, but it was a fun bass ride.
discone likes this.

MY 7.4 SET UP. Not Perfect But Let's Just Say I'm Happy !!
Onkyo TX-NR809, (Klipsch-KF-28 mains),( Center KC-25), (Front wide- Primus P363), (AR-Stature S20 side surrounds).2 each Klipsch RW12D subs. HSU VTF-3 MK3 and HSU VTF-3 MK4 subs.
Mitsubishi 3D DLP MODEL73-738, DarbeeVision DVP-5000.Pioneer BDP-62FD.
post #19535 of 22560 Old 01-11-2015, 11:44 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked: 155
Quote:
That review sounds like Dune need's to have a revisit for sure. Good looking out!!

I'm with you as I enjoyed this Sci Fi film when I first seen it. It's been almost 30 years since I've watched so I look forward to reading about your take on how it looks and sounds on BD. I've added it to my queue.
Say what ?? 30-years ago !! WOW....... We are from back in the day, and notice I said we. (LOL)... I remember Dune and thought it was a great movie back then. Please post up on the bass on your revisit, with the remake version.
discone likes this.

MY 7.4 SET UP. Not Perfect But Let's Just Say I'm Happy !!
Onkyo TX-NR809, (Klipsch-KF-28 mains),( Center KC-25), (Front wide- Primus P363), (AR-Stature S20 side surrounds).2 each Klipsch RW12D subs. HSU VTF-3 MK3 and HSU VTF-3 MK4 subs.
Mitsubishi 3D DLP MODEL73-738, DarbeeVision DVP-5000.Pioneer BDP-62FD.
post #19536 of 22560 Old 01-11-2015, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray77085 View Post
Movies are indeed subjective !!
I gave this film a viewing last night and was not impressed with the overall film. Although I will give it credit, where credit is due and that is in the Bass dept !! Being that RedBox doesn't have the blu-ray, I did the download/streaming on Netflix.
So on Netflix it was HD with a Dobly 5.1 track. I'm sure the blu-ray disc would be a better picture and sound. Anyway as stated the bass was "awesome" and that is how a monster should sound. (LOL)........
Once and done for me, but it was a fun bass ride.
Sweeeeet!! I'm glad to hear your take did not leave out what was important, The Bass! I'll prep myself to go in with an open mind knowing the film is subjective. Even if not that great of a story it will fill the need for bass and curiosity.

I had to due some trickery to get this film. There is always a couple of movies in our queue that we can stream while waiting for our BD's in the mail, this being one of them. Every time this film got voted out for another one so I decided to bump it up in the queue so the BD would come in the mail and no voting is needed. I'll see how it looks and sounds tomorrow. I think it only has DD 5.1 for audio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray77085 View Post
Say what ?? 30-years ago !! WOW....... We are from back in the day, and notice I said we. (LOL)... I remember Dune and thought it was a great movie back then. Please post up on the bass on your revisit, with the remake version.

LOL!! Nice to know I'm not the only one old enough to know better but still young enough to try it if we want to.
I know I hate to type those big numbers as I feel my body should be done ageing. If I age any more I may start to rot. Just kidding I'm loving this time of my life and as long as my mind still remembers things from back in the day then all is good. Will for sure post up my thoughts when I get the chance to watch Dune.
Ray77085 likes this.
post #19537 of 22560 Old 01-11-2015, 07:04 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 181
Quote:
Ragnarok has to be the LFE sleeper hit of the year! This track let's you know it means business right from the opening and there are many great LFE moments throughout (but more toward the end). Well worth a rent for bass heads. PQ held up well on my screen also.
cool - monsters and bass - always up for that

15400 Watts of Seaton Power -Quad SubMersived
post #19538 of 22560 Old 01-12-2015, 07:22 AM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Well, this week I did my fair share of watching films. Need for Speed, great movie and great audio really nothing bad to say about it, Guardians of the Galaxy- still one of my favorites of the last year, The maze Runner- really liked this movie, bass and surround. Then last night I watched the Equalizer, I thought this movie was very well done. Its now on my watch list on amazon.

Sub build http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-di...et-r-done.html
Center - JBL LC2
Mains - JBL L820
Surrounds - JBL L820
Sub - Dual UXL'18 enclosures,iNuke6000dsp
post #19539 of 22560 Old 01-12-2015, 07:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 2160 Post(s)
Liked: 1859
those are all great movies with great sound! well done hhaa

Panasonic 65VT30 | Panasonic AE8000 HD PJ | Denon x4100 5.2.4 ATMOS | Emotiva XPA-5 gen |Emotiva XPA-200| PSA MT110 x 3 FL/C/FR | PSA MT110sur surrounds | 3 - PSA XS30 (1 SE) | OPPO 103 | MINIdsp 88a Dirac

the SadieMax HT build thread - my first build
post #19540 of 22560 Old 01-12-2015, 09:08 AM

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 85
Thanks for mentioning Snowpiercer folks(sorry I forgot exactly who). Did think it was a decent movie, but the LFE was great. Thought that there was good bass in scenes that needed to be. Thanks again for throwing this one out there, as I enjoyed it.

Marantz SR7008, Emotiva XPA5,PSA V3600I,Dual PSA XV15SE's
PS3 Phat, PS3 Slim, Sony BDP-370,Toshiba HD-A2
Polk Monitor 70's,Polk CSiA6,Polk R50's,Polk F/XiA4's,Polk OWM3's,
Sharp 60 LED 640U,Optoma HD25-LV,Belkin PureAV Home Theater Console
post #19541 of 22560 Old 01-12-2015, 09:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post
Expendables 3 is a all out bass fest! 4.5 star
Saw Expendables 3 this weekend with my dual Hsu VTF15 mk2 subs. You are so right, this one really rocks the house. Great picture, surround and killer bass. One of my bass favorites. If you don't get bass on this one something is setup incorrectly in your system or you're sitting in a big bass null. 4.5 stars.

"What do you mean it's too loud? My ears aren't even bleeding yet!"

post #19542 of 22560 Old 01-12-2015, 02:16 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:
Sweeeeet!! I'm glad to hear your take did not leave out what was important, The Bass! I'll prep myself to go in with an open mind knowing the film is subjective. Even if not that great of a story it will fill the need for bass and curiosity.

I had to due some trickery to get this film. There is always a couple of movies in our queue that we can stream while waiting for our BD's in the mail, this being one of them. Every time this film got voted out for another one so I decided to bump it up in the queue so the BD would come in the mail and no voting is needed. I'll see how it looks and sounds tomorrow. I think it only has DD 5.1 for audio.

LOL!! Nice to know I'm not the only one old enough to know better but still young enough to try it if we want to.

I know I hate to type those big numbers as I feel my body should be done ageing. If I age any more I may start to rot. Just kidding I'm loving this time of my life and as long as my mind still remembers things from back in the day then all is good. Will for sure post up my thoughts when I get the chance to watch Dune.

I saw Dune for sale on Amazon for $7 today.

Sent from my iPhone using TheChive - KCCO!
discone likes this.
post #19543 of 22560 Old 01-12-2015, 04:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
Liked: 1780
Just revisited Master and Commander today. The cannon fire in the battle scenes gave the subs a decent workout and I was also surprised by the quality of the over all audio mixing. Good movie for bass and surround sound IMO. Well worth watching.
post #19544 of 22560 Old 01-12-2015, 06:05 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 836 Post(s)
Liked: 1085
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPBURNS View Post
cool - monsters and bass - always up for that
Quote:

I am curious to see this one measured. While subjectively the single digit stuff did not hit super hard, it sure seems to be there and the track seems to be unfiltered. It was a ton of fun either way though for bass/audio and I am sure you will enjoy it from a sound perspective (I enjoyed the movie, but that's very subjective of course). Curious what you guys think after you watch it though.
discone likes this.

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
post #19545 of 22560 Old 01-12-2015, 09:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 737 Post(s)
Liked: 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
Just revisited Master and Commander today. The cannon fire in the battle scenes gave the subs a decent workout and I was also surprised by the quality of the over all audio mixing. Good movie for bass and surround sound IMO. Well worth watching.

I picked this up 2 yrs ago and its still sealed I loved the DVD version and its well known the awards this one won for its audio mix. Now from what I understand, there is a difference between the blu and the dvd version audio wise where the bass is concerned and why I haven't prioritized watching the bluray copy I picked up.

Its good to hear its not as bad as I feared.
post #19546 of 22560 Old 01-12-2015, 09:23 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Liked: 243
Quote:
So months ago, I'd caught the middle of Pacific Rim on HBO. Then over the holidays I finally picked up the Blu for cheap, and last night I finally talked the Mrs. into watching it. It was a tough sell. I had to play the Del Toro card hard. She was pushing for Downton Abbey instead , but she finally gave in.

Ten minutes into the movie, she leans over and says, "You were right, this is really good." That'll make talking her into the next bass monster easier. She loves bass, but kind of forgets.

What a killer ride! It was way more fun watching it from the beginning. Loved the pace and bass from start to finish. We were both pretty much wired for two hours. Can't wait for the sequels!
Mogrub, couldnt agree with you more... Pacific Rim was fun, a throwback to watching robotech as a kid, and had some serious bass. Video quality was also reference caliber IMO.
post #19547 of 22560 Old 01-13-2015, 02:56 AM

Quote:
I am curious to see this one measured. While subjectively the single digit stuff did not hit super hard, it sure seems to be there and the track seems to be unfiltered. It was a ton of fun either way though for bass/audio and I am sure you will enjoy it from a sound perspective (I enjoyed the movie, but that's very subjective of course). Curious what you guys think after you watch it though.

Great looking forward to the sound on this film Toe!

I'm still waiting though as for some reason I can't get the mailman here. We did get snow Saturday and Sunday, but it isn't like I'm that rural for them to get out. I'm due to get The Maze Runner today so if I get lucky and mail runs I'll be set for a couple of days.
Toe likes this.
post #19548 of 22560 Old 01-13-2015, 04:37 AM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 836 Post(s)
Liked: 1085
Quote:

I'm still waiting though as for some reason I can't get the mailman here. We did get snow Saturday and Sunday, but it isn't like I'm that rural for them to get out. I'm due to get The Maze Runner today so if I get lucky and mail runs I'll be set for a couple of days.
Good luck and hope your mail comes through. I have Maze Runner coming as well which should hit today.
discone likes this.

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
post #19549 of 22560 Old 01-13-2015, 06:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I picked this up 2 yrs ago and its still sealed I loved the DVD version and its well known the awards this one won for its audio mix. Now from what I understand, there is a difference between the blu and the dvd version audio wise where the bass is concerned and why I haven't prioritized watching the bluray copy I picked up.

Its good to hear its not as bad as I feared.
Yeah the first time I watched it years ago it was the DVD but I didn't have the system I have now so I didn't notice the audio and I certainly missed out on the bass. I don't know if the Blu-ray is as good as the DVD (watch it sometime and let me know) but it was most definitely worth watching. It's a good movie IMO so even if the blu-ray falls short of the DVD its still worth putting the time aside to watch it.
audiofan1 likes this.
post #19550 of 22560 Old 01-13-2015, 07:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 747 Post(s)
Liked: 655
Quote:

"Nor rain, nor sleet, nor snow."...my ass

Sent using Tapatalk since the mobile version is still [emoji107]
audiofan1, azz7686 and discone like this.
post #19551 of 22560 Old 01-13-2015, 07:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
Liked: 1011
I know when just south of us got 7 feet or more of snow, they didn't get mail for a week.

"I am a Meat Popsicle." - Corbin Dallas, "The Fifth Element"

Klipsch Chorus II (Mains); Klipsch Academy (Center) (KLF-C7 waiting in the wings); Klipsch RS-62 II (Surrounds); SVS PC13-Ultra X2 (BIG BADA BOOM); ATI AT1505 (Amp); OPPO BDP-105 (Blu-ray Player); Panasonic 60GT50 (Plasma TV)
post #19552 of 22560 Old 01-13-2015, 07:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambesolman View Post
"Nor rain, nor sleet, nor snow."...my ass
LOL, that's both true and funny.
post #19553 of 22560 Old 01-13-2015, 08:50 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevings View Post
Pacific Rim was fun, a throwback to watching robotech as a kid ...
Gigantor, anyone? ;-)

Every once in a while, quite inexplicably, things actually go according to plan.
post #19554 of 22560 Old 01-13-2015, 09:03 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 1283 Post(s)
Liked: 801
Quote:
Good luck and hope your mail comes through. I have Maze Runner coming as well which should hit today.
Maze Runner was great!! Great soundtrack, solid 4. I also loved the movie. Picked up Gone Girl and Walk Among the Tombstones a little while ago. Not sure if I am getting any bass out of these two, but hopefully Fury will make up for next week or the week after, whenever it is released.
Toe, discone and Hopinater like this.
post #19555 of 22560 Old 01-13-2015, 09:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 747 Post(s)
Liked: 655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefdvr27 View Post
Maze Runner was great!! Great soundtrack, solid 4. I also loved the movie. Picked up Gone Girl and Walk Among the Tombstones a little while ago. Not sure if I am getting any bass out of these two, but hopefully Fury will make up for next week or the week after, whenever it is released.

See what happens when you actually unwrap your movies?[emoji16]

Sent using Tapatalk since the mobile version is still [emoji107]
post #19556 of 22560 Old 01-13-2015, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo171 View Post
I know when just south of us got 7 feet or more of snow, they didn't get mail for a week.

Wow I guess it would be a little understandable with that amount! I bet not much of anything was getting around let alone mail.

I got home early today and they have plowed our street. Of course now I had to clear out the snow pile that the plow left in front of the mailbox. I don't want them saying it was blocked. If it wasn't for the bass movies I would have left it for nothing else is due expect bills.
post #19557 of 22560 Old 01-13-2015, 11:07 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
Just revisited Master and Commander today ... Good movie for bass and surround sound IMO.
Quote:
I picked this up 2 yrs ago and its still sealed I loved the DVD ... from what I understand, there is a difference between the blu and the dvd version where the bass is concerned ... good to hear its not as bad as I feared.
Hey Hops and AF, I bought the Blu figuring it would be even better audio / bass than the DVD, which had been fantastic. So the Blu possibly lacking LFE was news to me. Thanks for the heads up.

I just burned lunch time looking for details. Ralph Potts has never reviewed M&C, but I found this Blu review that gives M&C 5 stars. But unfortunately, the word "bass" does not appear once. Not a good first sign. Just a couple lines:

The audio is the real spark that ignites Master and Commander, bringing life to the action. This was apparent even in the DVD version, but the Blu-ray goes beyond the excellent sound quality of the earlier release ... Listen to the battle scene at the beginning of the film when cannons fire, the projectiles rip through the air and slam into the hull of the Surprise, splintering the wood, sending men and debris flying.

Turns out there are two AVS threads that compare M&C's LFE in the DVD vs. the Blu-Ray. One is here, and a longer one here. Short story is that measurements confirm the DVD has superior LFE on the discs tested. Looks like a LPF was applied to at least the first run of Blu pressings. There are also posts suggesting (a) the filter may have been removed on later pressings of the Blu, and (b) you can dodge the filter if you watch the Spanish or French versions (using subtitles) on the Blu. The tradeoff there is that'll give you a lossy version instead of the lossless DTS-HD MA on the English audio Blu track.

Here's the conclusion thread starter Snowmandick posted after M&C got examined for about a thousand posts on his longer thread:

Update After Lengthy Debate: Apparently the only film that has some kind of filtering is Master and Commander. This thread has a couple of well done waterfalls comparing the LFE on M&C on both DVD and BD. The BD does appear to have less LFE but, again, this appears to be the only film with a difference between the DVD and BD, so it is not apparently a trend ... this thread has served to answer that question rather definitively.
audiofan1 and Hopinater like this.

Every once in a while, quite inexplicably, things actually go according to plan.
post #19558 of 22560 Old 01-13-2015, 02:31 PM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 33
So The Maze Runner finally hit Redbox today. I searched online to find a copy of the bluray, but I'm only able to search for the DVD. I then looked online to see if I could find if they're only doing the DVD release of this, but I couldn't find any info. Does anyone know any info on potential Maze Runner on Redbox? I seem to remember another movie a year (I don't remember which movie) or so ago that they only had the DVD copy.

I was looking forward to picking it up since it looks to have good video in addition to audio. I may just have to be archaic (ha) and get the DVD.
post #19559 of 22560 Old 01-13-2015, 05:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Great research Mogrub, thanks for that info. I will say the LFE may be lacking on the Blu-ray but it's still got some good bass moments. And the audio in the battle scenes (with the surrounds going full out) was really very well done.
post #19560 of 22560 Old 01-13-2015, 05:18 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcwhammie View Post
So The Maze Runner finally hit Redbox today. I searched online to find a copy of the bluray, but I'm only able to search for the DVD. I then looked online to see if I could find if they're only doing the DVD release of this, but I couldn't find any info. Does anyone know any info on potential Maze Runner on Redbox? I seem to remember another movie a year (I don't remember which movie) or so ago that they only had the DVD copy.

I was looking forward to picking it up since it looks to have good video in addition to audio. I may just have to be archaic (ha) and get the DVD.
The bluray version of Maze Runner at Redbox is not available in my area either. I've also noticed lately that this is occurring with other recent releases as well.

Panasonic: PT-AE3000 Front Projector
Elite: 115" Fixed Frame CinemaScope (2.35:1)
Onkyo: TX-NR809, TX-NR636
Klipsch: RF-7 II's, RC-64 II, RS-52 II. MICCA: M-8C (Atmos)
SVS: PB-2000 x 2
Panasonic: DMP-BD85
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Alien Vs Predator Blu Ray , Amazing Spiderman Ultimate Edition , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , Back To The Future 25th Anniversary Trilogy Digital Copy Blu Ray , Batman Begins Blu Ray , Battle Los Angeles Blu Ray , Battleship , Black Hawk Down Blu Ray , Blu Ray Movies , Bolt Blu Ray , Braveheart Blu Ray , Captain America The First Avenger Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Casino Royale Blu Ray , Clash Of The Titans Blu Ray , Cloverfield Blu Ray , Conan The Barbarian Blu Ray , Daredevil Directors Cut Blu Ray , Death Race 3 Inferno Blu Ray , Devil Blu Ray Widescreen , Disneys Wall E Blu Ray , Dredd 3d Blu Ray Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Fantastic 4 Rise Of The Silver Surfer , Fast Five Blu Ray , Finding Nemo , Flight Of The Phoenix Blu Ray , Gamer 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Ultraviolet , Ghost Recon Future Soldier Xbox 360 Game Ubisoft , Hanna Blu Ray , Harry Potter The Order Of The Phoenix Playstation3 Game Ea , Hellboy Science Of Evil Playstation3 Game Konami , Hitman Digital Copy Blu Ray , Hot Fuzz 2 Disc Special Edition Region 2 Dvd , How To Train Your Dragon Two Disc Blu Ray 3d Dvd Combo , Hurt Locker Blu Ray , Immortals Blu Ray , Inception Two Disc Edition Blu Ray , Iron Man 2 Single Disc Edition Blu Ray , Iron Man Blu Ray , Jack The Giant Slayer Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Digital Copy Combo Pack , Jurassic Park 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Kill Bill Volume 1 Blu Ray , Kung Fu Panda 2 Three Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Kung Fu Panda Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Last Stand Blu Ray , Live Free Or Die Hard Blu Ray , Looper Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray , Machete Blu Ray , Man Of Steel Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Marvels The Avengers , Matrix , Max Payne Unrated Edition Blu Ray , Monsters Vs Aliens , Mr Brooks Blu Ray Blu Ray 2009 , Ninja Assassin Blu Ray , Olympus Has Fallen Blu Ray , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray 3d Digital Copy , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Pacific Rim Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Piranha 3dd Blu Ray , Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End , Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End Three Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Pirates Of The Caribbean Three Movie Set Curse Of The Black Pearl Dead Mans Chest At Worlds End Blu , Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time Blu Ray , Project X Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , Rambo Blu Ray , Real Steel Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Resident Evil Afterlife Blu Ray , Resident Evil Apocalypse Blu Ray , Resident Evil Retribution 3d Two Disc Combo Blu Ray Ultraviolet Digital Copy , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , Sherlock Holmes Blu Ray , Skyfall Blu Ray , Skyline Blu Ray , Star Trek Blu Ray , Star Trek Into Darkness Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Star Wars , Subwoofers , Sucker Punch Two Disc Extended Edition Blu Ray , Super 8 Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Svs Pb2000 , Terminator Salvation Two Disc Directors Cut Blu Ray , The Cabin In The Woods , The Dark Knight Bd Live Blu Ray , The Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition Bat Cowl Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , The Hunger Games Blu Ray Digital Copy , The Incredible Hulk Blu Ray , The Incredibles Four Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , The Last Airbender Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , The Lord Of The Rings The Motion Picture Trilogy The Fellowship Of The Ring The Two Towers The Retur , The Pacific Blu Ray , The Raid Redemption , The Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu Ray , The Worlds End Blu Ray Dvd Digital Hd With Ultraviolet , Thor Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Tomorrow Never Dies Pierce Brosnan Blu Ray Dvd James Bond , Total Recall , Toy Story 3 Blu Ray , Transformers Dark Of The Moon Three Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Two Disc Special Edition Blu Ray , Triangle Blu Ray , Tron Legacy Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , U 571 Blu Ray , Underworld Awakening Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray 3d , Unstoppable Blu Ray Digital Copy , Valkyrie Blu Ray , War Of The Worlds Blu Ray , Windtalkers Blu Ray , World War Z Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , World War Z Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Wrath Of The Titans Blu Ray , X Men Origins Wolverine Two Disc Ultimate Edition Blu Ray , X Men Origins Wolverine Uncaged Edition , X Men The Last Stand Blu Ray , Xxx , Zombieland Blu Ray
Gear in this thread - Flight by PriceGrabber.com