The New Master List of BASS in Movies with Frequency Charts - Page 681 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #20401 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 05:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
Liked: 1715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic1911 View Post
This isn't bass related, but what's the reason that they do variable aspect ratios? I never really noticed it until the other day while I was watching a movie.. thinking hm, this would be nice without the bars, and then a few minutes later, I noticed it was full screen.. Is there any reason for it, other than they just happened to use different cameras?
usually they are IMAX releases...of the movie that utilizes the full imax screen for certain scenes...some directors like to keep that imax presentation for Bluray as well

which screws everything up for us with CIH 2.35 screens
carp likes this.

Panasonic 65VT30 | Panasonic AE8000 HD PJ | Emotiva XMC-1 | Emotiva XPA-5 gen |Emotiva XPA-200| PSA MT110 x 3 FL/C/FR | PSA MT110sur surrounds | 3 - PSA XS30 (1 SE) | OPPO 103 |

the SadieMax HT build thread - my first build
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #20402 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 05:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Yeah, like what Chris Nolan does with the Dark Knight.

V.X.Donique
Introducing the Vier Systems Xero.1/Midbasiks Subwoofer builds....
Creator of the AVScience DIY Speakers and Subwoofers Forum
"Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory." -Bruce Lee
post #20403 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 05:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
Was planning a blind buy on Interstellar until I found out it was variable aspect Any scope screen users here and if so how is the framing to a constant 2.35/40?
While I have my copy I haven't viewed it yet, but I didn't noticed any offending cropping during those scenes. I'm just assuming they didn't reframe the commercial widescreen version like with Avatar. Having said that it's too good a movie, even if that's an issue, not to purchase.

Cinema 10 Max Build

Fat Man & Little Boy Build
No Raptors were harmed in the making of these subs

Grandbabies, my chance to make the same mistakes all over again.
post #20404 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 05:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Liked: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by steak2 View Post
There is no such thing. LFE tracks are not filtered, there is just not much going on below 30Hz because it is intendet by the effects designer. You people always think that there is a lot of volume below 30Hz which is then being filtered. That's not the case. What's also not true is that a good soundtrack is identified by lots of rumble below 30 or even 30Hz.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	13018716.gif
Views:	537
Size:	465.0 KB
ID:	639193  

My Build Thread
Equipment Speakers:
3x 1099's for LCR duty
4x Fusion 8's for surround duty
8x subs: 4x FTW21's and 4x SI18's
post #20405 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 06:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked: 281
Quote:
There is no such thing. LFE tracks are not filtered, there is just not much going on below 30Hz because it is intendet by the effects designer. You people always think that there is a lot of volume below 30Hz which is then being filtered. That's not the case. What's also not true is that a good soundtrack is identified by lots of rumble below 30 or even 30Hz.
That's quite the bold (and wrong) statement to make. Are there tracks that simply don't have the low end present from the outset? Of course. But there is CLEARLY filtering being done on some tracks, as well. Sometimes done to retain headroom for the loudness wars, and sometimes because the sound mixers think like you, that below 30Hz doesn't count. You posted this in a thread that is specifically about the content you said there's not a lot of.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is always someone who pops up on this thread and makes the same erroneous claims. Just because YOU might not care or be able to reproduce this content doesn't mean it isn't there.
post #20406 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 06:48 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by wth718 View Post
That's quite the bold (and wrong) statement to make. Are there tracks that simply don't have the low end present from the outset? Of course. But there is CLEARLY filtering being done on some tracks, as well. Sometimes done to retain headroom for the loudness wars, and sometimes because the sound mixers think like you, that below 30Hz doesn't count. You posted this in a thread that is specifically about the content you said there's not a lot of.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is always someone who pops up on this thread and makes the same erroneous claims. Just because YOU might not care or be able to reproduce this content doesn't mean it isn't there.

I'm a big fan of bass heavy movies and I'm just as perplexed by the strange mixes we've heard over the last several yeas as everyone else here is. However, the term "filtering" gets thrown around a lot in this thread but let's be clear about a few things...

Do we really have proof from industry insiders that there are in fact filters on these tracks?...No, at least not that I've seen here.

Does a graph of the audio showing a roll off at a certain LF mean it's filtered?...Maybe but not necessarily.

There have been several film mixers that have posted in this thread in the past and not one of them has ever confirmed a filter was applied to their mixes.

We are still seeing some tracks with plenty of LF content below 30 hz and others with little or no content below that. Why is that?...we may never really know until we hear from the mixers themselves.
post #20407 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 07:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurolicious View Post
I'm a big fan of bass heavy movies and I'm just as perplexed by the strange mixes we've heard over the last several yeas as everyone else here is. However, the term "filtering" gets thrown around a lot in this thread but let's be clear about a few things...

Do we really have proof from industry insiders that there are in fact filters on these tracks?...No, at least not that I've seen here.

Does a graph of the audio showing a roll off at a certain LF mean it's filtered?...Maybe but not necessarily.

There have been several film mixers that have posted in this thread in the past and not one of them has ever confirmed a filter was applied to their mixes.

We are still seeing some tracks with plenty of LF content below 30 hz and others with little or no content below that. Why is that?...we may never really know until we hear from the mixers themselves.
I agree that "filtered" is a catch-all term that we use liberally and I'm just as guilty of that. But we do have plenty of evidence that filters are used. In Man Of Steel, they used actual concrete walls to crash to the ground. In the real world, this will clearly have ULF content. But it was not evident in the track.

There are several tracks (can't recall which at the moment) where there is a pretty steep rolloff overall, but some effects are so hot that the ULF content peeks through--overcoming the filters.

Then there's the instances like the infamous Master and Commander. ULF content present on the DVD but missing on the Blu. Same with Cloverfield, but to a lesser extent.

I conceded the point that there are certainly mixes that just never included the deep stuff. And Film Mixer has said that he personally does not add a filter. But that doesn't mean that no one does. The evidence is pretty clear--at least to me.
ambesolman likes this.
post #20408 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 07:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 589 Post(s)
Liked: 1584
Quote:
Ummmm……. Isn't this thread about BASS in movies? Of course we discuss soundtracks that have deep rumbles below 30Hz.

And there are plenty of posts here that mention that a movie has a good soundtrack even though it sadly lacks good bass. But after it gets mentioned we move on to movies with good bass.

I think most of us appreciate a good soundtrack but to make a soundtrack truly great we believe it needs the inclusion of good deep bass rumbling. That's just the way we are. We're funny that way.
shpitz likes this.
post #20409 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 08:05 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by wth718 View Post

Sorry to burst YOUR bubble but the one who is making an erroneos claim is you.
There is NO proof of some filtering going on in movie soundtracks. It is just some random term being used and thrown at all sorts of occasions because it sounds well. Just because everyone is repating it without having NO proof it is not getting true.
Show me the theatrical LFE track in comparison with the one of the blu ray of interstellar or some other movie an I'll believe you. Hoever without knowing the counterfactual there is no proof of filtering going on because you do not know what was intendet.
Same applies to Hobbit 3. It soundet lame already in my cinema an thus in my homecine and thus there is not much going on bass-wise. But is it "filtered". Nope. Just stop throwing random and misused technical terms. There are nor lizards or illuminati filtering your LFE tracks.
post #20410 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 08:15 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
Liked: 104
Quote:
Sorry to burst YOUR bubble but the one who is making an erroneos claim is you.
There is NO proof of some filtering going on in movie soundtracks. It is just some random term being used and thrown at all sorts of occasions because it sounds well. Just because everyone is repating it without having NO proof it is not getting true.
Show me the theatrical LFE track in comparison with the one of the blu ray of interstellar or some other movie an I'll believe you. Hoever without knowing the counterfactual there is no proof of filtering going on because you do not know what was intendet.
Same applies to Hobbit 3. It soundet lame already in my cinema an thus in my homecine and thus there is not much going on bass-wise. But is it "filtered". Nope. Just stop throwing random and misused technical terms. There are nor lizards or illuminati filtering your LFE tracks.
Keep arguing with a man made of straw if you want. Nobody in the thread claimed that this filtering took place between the theater and the blu-ray.
post #20411 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 08:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 89
Interesting debate on the definition, or lack of definition of "filtering".
How about a time out, a group hug and may I simply suggest a new acronym that is less provoking

"ALFE"

Absence of Low Frequency Extension
Surfdrifter likes this.

Cuzed2
CuznEddy Cinema
Officially Hanesamatized on 8/1/09
post #20412 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 08:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 41
The Red pill or Blue pill decision time

V.X.Donique
Introducing the Vier Systems Xero.1/Midbasiks Subwoofer builds....
Creator of the AVScience DIY Speakers and Subwoofers Forum
"Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory." -Bruce Lee
post #20413 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 09:21 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I'd like to think that we can have a polite and respectful discussion about this without throwing rocks at each other.
post #20414 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 10:10 AM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Watched interstellar last night. woooo doggy it was fun. My wife went to bed early so I decided to play it a bit louder. Had the receiver at -12db and my god I thought the house was going to implode. Heard things shaking that I have never heard before. finally saw the red lights pop on on my inure for the first time..
Danonano likes this.

Sub build http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-di...et-r-done.html
Center - JBL LC2
Mains - JBL L820
Surrounds - JBL L820
Sub - Dual UXL'18 enclosures,iNuke6000dsp
post #20415 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 10:12 AM
Ace of Bass

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Quoted: 1833 Post(s)
Liked: 1442
Quote:
There is GOBS of information present in some movies below 30hz. These effects add weight to the track, and when done right, the effect is well worth it. A good soundtrack is identified by the absence of clipping, proper channel mixes, and overall dynamics. This includes the information below 30hz and even down to 10hz. It is important. and btw, what do you mean "YOU people?"
ambesolman likes this.

(European models do not accept banana plugs.)

HT seats for sale!
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/211-ac...seat-rows.html
Beast's DIY Master Measurement Thread
post #20416 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 10:19 AM
Bass Enabler

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 2226 Post(s)
Liked: 1862
Quote:
Yes there is such thing.

There are plenty of cases where the use of a filter in the deep bass is clearly present. Now, this is not always the case. Some see a rolloff of average effects as "OMG FILTERED!!!" but that is not the case either.

If that were true then 90% of movies are filtered and everything that is old that does not have extension past 'X' number frequency are all filtered which is just not true.

I do agree that a good soundtrack does not have to have a ton of content below a certain threshold of frequency but they can be much improved with that content.

For example, I'd much much rather have a clean, undistorted, non-clipped very dynamic surround mix that is limited to 30hz extension than one that is loaded with clipping, no dynamics and extends to 5hz. I'm sure most people would agree.

My Dual 18" LLT subs 120dB down to 10hz ***FOR SALE***

Plan9Reloaded Co-host
Listen to the Plan9Reloaded Gaming and Technology Podcast (may contain NSFW language)
https://soundcloud.com/plan9reloaded/sets/podcast - direct pod link
http://plan9reloaded.com/site/ - main website
post #20417 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 175
Quote:
Appreciate the report GP and that is great to hear! Looking forward to spinning this Fri.
NP - I find most Imax VA look fine with center cut.
I 'll go against crowd on the audio thou - was not that impressed with the mix.
No specific reason - just kinda meh

15400 Watts of Seaton Power -Quad SubMersived
post #20418 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 11:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 881
If 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ever makes it to bluray I hope they fill that thing with the bass it deserves. I remember thinking it was a bass monster, of course that's so long ago and in a time without much subwoofage....but anyway - make it happen BuenaVista/Disney!
post #20419 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 12:32 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Liked: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post
... I'd much much rather have a clean, undistorted, non-clipped very dynamic surround mix that is limited to 30hz extension than one that is loaded with clipping, no dynamics and extends to 5hz. I'm sure most people would agree.
Well said. But what I really want is both.

Every once in a while, quite inexplicably, things actually go according to plan.
post #20420 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 12:43 PM
Bass Enabler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogrub View Post
Well said. But what I really want is both.
Don't we all.

Plan9Reloaded Co-host
Listen to the Plan9Reloaded Gaming and Technology Podcast (may contain NSFW language)
post #20421 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 12:54 PM

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked: 138
I'm with you Fatshaft Exodus is a killer bass track. Not sure why it's not getting any traction either. It's definitely quality over quantity.

Klipsch: KLF-30, KLF C-7, KG 5.5, KG 4.2
Power&Preamp: Elektra Theatron, Cary Cinema 11a
Subs: Dual Passive JTR 2400 Captivators
Power Amp: Crown XLS 5000
Viewing: Sony Bravia 850b 70"
post #20422 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 12:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Just bought Exodus 3D for 16$ on amazon.....turned out to be too good a price to hold out for an extended cut.
post #20423 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 01:32 PM
Bass Enabler

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ72 View Post
I'm with you Fatshaft Exodus is a killer bass track. Not sure why it's not getting any traction either. It's definitely quality over quantity.
That is because 30hz rather easy compared to 3hz-20hz and most people around here can do 30hz and not the latter.

Also 30hz sounds more impressive than the <20hz to most people.

You can't really miss a solid minute of sustained 30hz bass from Interstellar. It's in your face bass! It's much easier to miss/ignore lots of transient 3hz-20hz content. More subtle....maybe.

Plan9Reloaded Co-host
post #20424 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 01:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Liked: 999
I like the intense bass sweeps, like the grenade scene in WWZ. It's a trip to hear the house rattling at the different freqs. That scene even made the window in my front door rattle. 30Hz can't do that.
ambesolman likes this.
post #20425 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 03:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 714 Post(s)
Liked: 635
Quote:
. What's also not true is that a good soundtrack is identified by lots of rumble below 30 or even 30Hz.

You're right, the BETTER movies have the rumble[emoji57]

Sent using Tapatalk since the mobile version is still [emoji107]
post #20426 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 04:30 PM

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Quote:
Was planning a blind buy on Interstellar until I found out it was variable aspect Any scope screen users here and if so how is the framing to a constant 2.35/40?
I have a 2.4 screen. My proj auto adjusts between 16:9 and 2.4 so I usually let it do that on variable movies like Tron. It's only distracting for like a second and it's the best of both worlds the rest of the movie.

I'm watching Friday night and will post if it seems overly terrible.
post #20427 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 04:34 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 786 Post(s)
Liked: 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGiantPeach View Post
I have a 2.4 screen. My proj auto adjusts between 16:9 and 2.4 so I usually let it do that on variable movies like Tron. It's only distracting for like a second and it's the best of both worlds the rest of the movie.

I'm watching Friday night and will post if it seems overly terrible.
Cool and I am curious to hear your thoughts. I will watch Fri night as well masked to a straight 2.40. I find most these VA films frame well enough to a constant 2.40 (as GP mentions), but not all. Transf 4 3d VA for example when framed/masked to a constant 2.40 has many wonky framing moments that just don't look good.

Good to hear positive comments though about Interstellar when framed in a constant scope aspect and I am curious to judge it for myself Fri.
TheGiantPeach likes this.

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP

Last edited by Toe; 04-01-2015 at 05:11 PM.
post #20428 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 04:40 PM

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked: 112
I know the frequency charts have already been posted for Interstellar, but here's Data-Bass' post on it. Worth a look

http://data-bass.ipbhost.com/index.p...scussion-poll/
mo949 and grtuck like this.
post #20429 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 04:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Liked: 999
Quote:
I know the frequency charts have already been posted for Interstellar, but here's Data-Bass' post on it. Worth a look

Bummer! I get my Big A disc tomorrow.

"I am a Meat Popsicle." - Corbin Dallas, "The Fifth Element"

Klipsch Chorus II (Mains); Klipsch Academy (Center) (KLF-C7 waiting in the wings); Klipsch RS-62 II (Surrounds); SVS PC13-Ultra X2 (BIG BADA BOOM); ATI AT1505 (Amp); OPPO BDP-105 (Blu-ray Player); Panasonic 60GT50 (Plasma TV)
post #20430 of 22088 Old 04-01-2015, 05:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

the post about the oppo 105 in there was even more interesting than the charts to me
ambesolman likes this.
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Alien Vs Predator Blu Ray , Amazing Spiderman Ultimate Edition , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , Back To The Future 25th Anniversary Trilogy Digital Copy Blu Ray , Batman Begins Blu Ray , Battle Los Angeles Blu Ray , Battleship , Black Hawk Down Blu Ray , Blu Ray Movies , Bolt Blu Ray , Braveheart Blu Ray , Captain America The First Avenger Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Casino Royale Blu Ray , Clash Of The Titans Blu Ray , Cloverfield Blu Ray , Conan The Barbarian Blu Ray , Daredevil Directors Cut Blu Ray , Death Race 3 Inferno Blu Ray , Devil Blu Ray Widescreen , Disneys Wall E Blu Ray , Dredd 3d Blu Ray Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Fantastic 4 Rise Of The Silver Surfer , Fast Five Blu Ray , Finding Nemo , Flight Of The Phoenix Blu Ray , Gamer 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Ultraviolet , Ghost Recon Future Soldier Xbox 360 Game Ubisoft , Hanna Blu Ray , Harry Potter The Order Of The Phoenix Playstation3 Game Ea , Hellboy Science Of Evil Playstation3 Game Konami , Hitman Digital Copy Blu Ray , Hot Fuzz 2 Disc Special Edition Region 2 Dvd , How To Train Your Dragon Two Disc Blu Ray 3d Dvd Combo , Hurt Locker Blu Ray , Immortals Blu Ray , Inception Two Disc Edition Blu Ray , Iron Man 2 Single Disc Edition Blu Ray , Iron Man Blu Ray , Jack The Giant Slayer Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Digital Copy Combo Pack , Jurassic Park 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Kill Bill Volume 1 Blu Ray , Kung Fu Panda 2 Three Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Kung Fu Panda Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Last Stand Blu Ray , Live Free Or Die Hard Blu Ray , Looper Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray , Machete Blu Ray , Man Of Steel Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Marvels The Avengers , Matrix , Max Payne Unrated Edition Blu Ray , Monsters Vs Aliens , Mr Brooks Blu Ray Blu Ray 2009 , Ninja Assassin Blu Ray , Olympus Has Fallen Blu Ray , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray 3d Digital Copy , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Pacific Rim Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Piranha 3dd Blu Ray , Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End , Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End Three Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Pirates Of The Caribbean Three Movie Set Curse Of The Black Pearl Dead Mans Chest At Worlds End Blu , Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time Blu Ray , Project X Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , Rambo Blu Ray , Real Steel Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Resident Evil Afterlife Blu Ray , Resident Evil Apocalypse Blu Ray , Resident Evil Retribution 3d Two Disc Combo Blu Ray Ultraviolet Digital Copy , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , Sherlock Holmes Blu Ray , Skyfall Blu Ray , Skyline Blu Ray , Star Trek Blu Ray , Star Trek Into Darkness Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Star Wars , Subwoofers , Sucker Punch Two Disc Extended Edition Blu Ray , Super 8 Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Svs Pb2000 , Terminator Salvation Two Disc Directors Cut Blu Ray , The Cabin In The Woods , The Dark Knight Bd Live Blu Ray , The Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition Bat Cowl Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , The Hunger Games Blu Ray Digital Copy , The Incredible Hulk Blu Ray , The Incredibles Four Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , The Last Airbender Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , The Lord Of The Rings The Motion Picture Trilogy The Fellowship Of The Ring The Two Towers The Retur , The Pacific Blu Ray , The Raid Redemption , The Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu Ray , The Worlds End Blu Ray Dvd Digital Hd With Ultraviolet , Thor Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Tomorrow Never Dies Pierce Brosnan Blu Ray Dvd James Bond , Total Recall , Toy Story 3 Blu Ray , Transformers Dark Of The Moon Three Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Two Disc Special Edition Blu Ray , Triangle Blu Ray , Tron Legacy Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , U 571 Blu Ray , Underworld Awakening Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray 3d , Unstoppable Blu Ray Digital Copy , Valkyrie Blu Ray , War Of The Worlds Blu Ray , Windtalkers Blu Ray , World War Z Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , World War Z Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Wrath Of The Titans Blu Ray , X Men Origins Wolverine Two Disc Ultimate Edition Blu Ray , X Men Origins Wolverine Uncaged Edition , X Men The Last Stand Blu Ray , Xxx , Zombieland Blu Ray
Gear in this thread - Flight by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page