The New Master List of BASS in Movies with Frequency Charts - Page 694 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #20791 of 22088 Old 04-20-2015, 05:20 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 786 Post(s)
Liked: 985
Here is a good recent example with Expendables 3 DD 5.1 vs TrueHD 7.1 where they are damn near identical as far as low end.....

http://data-bass.ipbhost.com/index.p...d-poll-closed/

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #20792 of 22088 Old 04-20-2015, 05:23 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthSky View Post
If there's no perceptive difference in the bass between lossy and lossless audio; then I'll have super early tonight and I will start again buying DVDs instead of Blu-rays.
Thank you very much.

Obviously there are other reasons to buy the blu ray vs the DVD I don't know about you, but on my 9' wide screen, there is a vast difference in general PQ between DVD and blu ray among other things.

post #20793 of 22088 Old 04-20-2015, 06:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain Infliction View Post
Nothing psycho about me buddy.
Lol. I wasn't insulting you. Psychoacoustics is well-known phenomenon where people perceive difference when there is none. That's what makes blind tests so important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
The blu ray had a fair number of loud bass moments, but nothing real deep subjectively from my viewing. If it did go deep, it was not at a high level.
Agreed. Decent bass, nothing special.

Quote:
If there's no perceptive difference in the bass between lossy and lossless audio; then I'll have super early tonight and I will start again buying DVDs instead of Blu-rays.
Thank you very much.

But wait a second here; how would I get hi-def picture in 3D now? ...And why are they calling the audio on Blu-ray hi-res?
Did my ears lie to me during all those years (from 2006)? ...That's almost ten years. ...5,000+ DVDs and 4,000+ Blu-rays later. ...Plus 400+ HD DVDs.
I'll have to reassess my situation; perhaps $7.99 a month (Netflix) is good enough? ...I really think NOT.

'Apocalypse Now' ... a great flick, on Blu-ray. ...The Redux version.
...With reasonable bass, but nothing to shake down my four walls and crash my ceiling on my head plus crack the floor under my feet.
I don't think anyone on this thread has said that DVD is preferable to blu Ray. There are clearly benefits to the lossless medium, namely the overall resolution of the audio and picture quality. The only thing we're talking about is the bass, which comprises .585% of the bandwidth. Certainly not a night and day difference.
pajama sam and KMFDMvsEnya like this.
post #20794 of 22088 Old 04-20-2015, 06:08 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Location: Canada - West Island: Vancouver, South Direction: Go East, dts:x Films: Under the Skin, 3D, Birdman, X_Machina, The Zero Theorem, Interstellar
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 4984 Post(s)
Liked: 2081
Quote:
Originally Posted by wth718 View Post
I don't think anyone on this thread has said that DVD is preferable to blu Ray. There are clearly benefits to the lossless medium, namely the overall resolution of the audio and picture quality. The only thing we're talking about is the bass, which comprises .585% of the bandwidth. Certainly not a night and day difference.
For some folks here that's all the difference between life and death. ...Include me in that bunch of great folks.

And don't feed them no less than lossless bass. ...Including me of course.
post #20795 of 22088 Old 04-20-2015, 06:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
Liked: 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyMac View Post
I'm not so sure about Babadook being hailed for good bass. There really wasn't that much. Is bass worse on Netflix? That's how I watched it.
There isn't much bass, just a couple scenes iirc.
audiofan1 likes this.
post #20796 of 22088 Old 04-20-2015, 06:31 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Sure, but lossless bass doesn't mean $hit in a case like Master and Commander where the low end has been neutered compared to the lossy track on the dvd. All things being equal, we all want the lossless audio, but if you think you are getting any actual significant real world difference in the bass department with lossless vs lossy (again, all things being equal like same mix and volume) bass, you are fooling yourself.

post #20797 of 22088 Old 04-20-2015, 06:43 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Location: Canada - West Island: Vancouver, South Direction: Go East, dts:x Films: Under the Skin, 3D, Birdman, X_Machina, The Zero Theorem, Interstellar
You seem to be stuck with 'Master and Commander' ...yes, I know all about it, but I do have another 4,000+ Blus in my arsenal @ home. ...Real discs.

And 'Master ...' sounds great on Blu-ray. ...Abso!ute!y phenomenal with height information and them canons!
{I also have the Sp. Ed. on DVD as well; but when time to revisit it is still the Blu-ray for me...all the way, lossless bass included.}
post #20798 of 22088 Old 04-20-2015, 06:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked: 281
Quote:
For some folks here that's all the difference between life and death. ...Include me in that bunch of great folks.

Methinks you misunderstood me. Not saying that's the percentage difference between one or the other. Saying that the LFE comprises that much of the total bandwidth. You don't need more digital information to properly represent that. But, believe what you will.
post #20799 of 22088 Old 04-20-2015, 06:51 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wth718 View Post
Methinks you misunderstood me. Not saying that's the percentage difference between one or the other. Saying that the LFE comprises that much of the total bandwidth. You don't need more digital information to properly represent that. But, believe what you will.
Ok. That was the amount of info dedicated to the LFE channel.

I don't believe in this case here; I use my ears and body vibrations and overall physical and sensory satisfaction.
And I get more from the bass on Blu-ray with hi-res audio than compressed audio. ...Very physical assessment, nothing to do with believing.
post #20800 of 22088 Old 04-20-2015, 07:00 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
You seem to be stuck with 'Master and Commander' ...yes, I know all about it, but I do have another 4,000+ Blus in my arsenal @ home. ...Real discs.

And 'Master ...' sounds great on Blu-ray. ...Abso!ute!y phenomenal with height information and them canons!
{I also have the Sp. Ed. on DVD as well; but when time to revisit it is still the Blu-ray for me...all the way, lossless bass included.}
I gave other examples, but you don't seem to be reading or comprehending my posts very well as you are missing the point!
Fatshaft and KMFDMvsEnya like this.

post #20801 of 22088 Old 04-20-2015, 07:09 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Ok. That was the amount of info dedicated to the LFE channel.

I don't believe in this case here; I use my ears and body vibrations and overall physical and sensory satisfaction.
And I get more from the bass on Blu-ray with hi-res audio than compressed audio. ...Very physical assessment, nothing to do with believing.

If this is your only "proof", there is nothing left to discuss. There have been tons of objective measurements that suggest otherwise over the years between these AVS bass threads, data-bass, etc...... and we have already talked about why you might be hearing a difference as all the variables are not the same if you truly are hearing a difference.

We have also given MANY examples at this point where the lossy DVD DD/DTS track will actually give you stronger "body vibrations and overall physical and sensory assessment" as you put it vs the lossless blu ray track, but this is simply due to being a different mix and or level difference. From your faulty logic however we should conclude from these examples that lossy DD/DTS on DVD is superior for bass vs lossless blu ray which of course is also ridiculous.
|Tch0rT| and KMFDMvsEnya like this.

post #20802 of 22088 Old 04-20-2015, 07:19 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Alright, from now on I will switch to the lossy audio track from all my Blu-rays.

* Did you check the bass from 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' recently, on Blu? ...Not bad, not bad @ all.

Last edited by NorthSky; 04-20-2015 at 07:22 PM.
post #20803 of 22088 Old 04-21-2015, 03:12 AM

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Got to watch Babadook this weekend. As mentioned before everyone my have a different take on the film. I for one did not care for it that much and well there were a couple of good bass moments that made the wife jump she also thought the movie wasn't all that. There were times in the film where more bass would have made the experience more satisfying and eerie.

I got TMNT in the mail yesterday and hope to spin it tonight for some bass redemption!!

I've also moved up Oblivion to the top of my queue for a viewing so I can give this film the respect it deserves.
audiofan1 and Ray77085 like this.
post #20804 of 22088 Old 04-21-2015, 04:31 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by discone View Post
Got to watch Babadook this weekend. As mentioned before everyone my have a different take on the film. I for one did not care for it that much and well there were a couple of good bass moments that made the wife jump she also thought the movie wasn't all that. There were times in the film where more bass would have made the experience more satisfying and eerie.

I got TMNT in the mail yesterday and hope to spin it tonight for some bass redemption!!

I've also moved up Oblivion to the top of my queue for a viewing so I can give this film the respect it deserves.
Thanks for your take on Babadook. I think I'm going to hold off on renting this one for now. I think you will like the TMNT as far as the bass is concerned, as I have the BD which has the Atmos track. Post up after giving it a spin !! Glad to see you are going to give Oblivion a spin as that movie is just Awesome in my book. It's one of the best out there with all around performances.
I did revisit Interstellar this past weekend and found the film to be much more enjoyable than the first time !! I watched it solo this time and cranked it a lot louder on the main volume on the AVR. No dialog issues and the bass was excellent when there was bass scenes.
I was able to watch Exodus: Gods and Kings andas stated I think the guys/gals may have a better benefit with a power house sealed sub to abstract the deep bass. I did not get much from it with my ported subs. Movie overall was great as I liked it.
discone and Hopinater like this.

MY 7.4 SET UP. Not Perfect But Let's Just Say I'm Happy !!
Onkyo TX-NR809, (Klipsch-KF-28 mains),( Center KC-25), (Front wide- Primus P363), (AR-Stature S20 side surrounds).2 each Klipsch RW12D subs. HSU VTF-3 MK3 and HSU VTF-3 MK4 subs.
Mitsubishi 3D DLP MODEL73-738, DarbeeVision DVP-5000.Pioneer BDP-62FD.
post #20805 of 22088 Old 04-21-2015, 05:17 AM

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked: 138
Quote:
I don't usually post in this thread, but 'Interstellar' made me to.

This is no longer true "Prolific poster" North Sky.

Klipsch: KLF-30, KLF C-7, KG 5.5, KG 4.2
Power&Preamp: Elektra Theatron, Cary Cinema 11a
Subs: Dual Passive JTR 2400 Captivators
Power Amp: Crown XLS 5000
Viewing: Sony Bravia 850b 70"
post #20806 of 22088 Old 04-21-2015, 08:26 AM
AVS Addicted Member

So, the bass chart is the best indicator, the one we should abide by, or when we comment personally about the bass of a flick we watched recently, or in the past, should we mention if it is from Netflix (streaming), a download, from Vudu, from normal cable TV, from VHS, from DVD, from Blu-ray, from any other?

Question:
The bass recorded on DVD and the bass recorded on Blu-ray (encoding), and in general (average, not the exceptions); which is the one with better "definition"?

Is it more important the "loudness" in decibels (constant, and on peaks too), the lowest audio frequencies in Hertz, the fine resolution, all together; yes that would be.
Is there more to it?

* AJ, I'm here to learn, and I'm interested.

One more thing; our room's acoustics (the low frequencies)...how much of an impact does it have on objective measurements and subjective auditory transfer?
AJ72 likes this.

Last edited by NorthSky; 04-21-2015 at 08:36 AM.
post #20807 of 22088 Old 04-21-2015, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray77085 View Post
Thanks for your take on Babadook. I think I'm going to hold off on renting this one for now. I think you will like the TMNT as far as the bass is concerned, as I have the BD which has the Atmos track. Post up after giving it a spin !! Glad to see you are going to give Oblivion a spin as that movie is just Awesome in my book. It's one of the best out there with all around performances.
I did revisit Interstellar this past weekend and found the film to be much more enjoyable than the first time !! I watched it solo this time and cranked it a lot louder on the main volume on the AVR. No dialog issues and the bass was excellent when there was bass scenes.
I was able to watch Exodus: Gods and Kings andas stated I think the guys/gals may have a better benefit with a power house sealed sub to abstract the deep bass. I did not get much from it with my ported subs. Movie overall was great as I liked it.

Looking forward to the Atmos track on TMNT and will post up! Heard there is a few good bass scenes.

Glad to hear you were able to enjoy Intersteller the second time around. I'm still on the short wait list from Netflix and hope to see it soon. Just like you I may have to kick up the volume a tad more. We watched Exodus this past weekend and thought it was good overall given the liberties they took. Sort of the same they did with Noah.

With your review of Oblivion how could I keep passing it up!! I would have watched it sooner if we hadn't seen it a couple times before I got my sub. Since it's been a year now I figure it's about time to load this into the player and prepare for the feast my eye's an ears are about to enjoy.
Ray77085 likes this.
post #20808 of 22088 Old 04-21-2015, 10:01 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Smile

Quote:
Alright, from now on I will switch to the lossy audio track from all my Blu-rays.

* Did you check the bass from 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' recently, on Blu? ...Not bad, not bad @ all.
I know very well about that, lost my old Velodyne at the parting of the Red Sea. Oh well it was time for a replacement...very happy with new SVS.
post #20809 of 22088 Old 04-21-2015, 10:56 AM
Ace of Bass

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Quoted: 1833 Post(s)
Liked: 1442
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Rabbit View Post
I know very well about that, lost my old Velodyne at the parting of the Red Sea. Oh well it was time for a replacement...very happy with new SVS.
Please wrap spoiler tags around movie plot postings. Don't want to ruin it for everyone else.....Ok totally kidding this time around.... That was a bit obvious as part of the plot of that movie, Lol.
galonzo likes this.

(European models do not accept banana plugs.)

HT seats for sale!
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/211-ac...seat-rows.html
Beast's DIY Master Measurement Thread
post #20810 of 22088 Old 04-21-2015, 12:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 589 Post(s)
Liked: 1584
Quote:
This is getting to be a common theme with a lot guys who weren't fans of the movie (or were on the fence) with the first viewing. The 2nd viewing seems to be converting a lot of people to the merits of the movie.

I liked the movie the first time I saw it but I admit it pushed the envelope in areas and I can see how it may be an acquired taste for some.
Ray77085 likes this.

Last edited by Hopinater; 04-21-2015 at 12:47 PM.
post #20811 of 22088 Old 04-21-2015, 05:00 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Looking forward to the Atmos track on TMNT and will post up! Heard there is a few good bass scenes.

Glad to hear you were able to enjoy Intersteller the second time around. I'm still on the short wait list from Netflix and hope to see it soon. Just like you I may have to kick up the volume a tad more. We watched Exodus this past weekend and thought it was good overall given the liberties they took. Sort of the same they did with Noah.

With your review of Oblivion how could I keep passing it up!! I would have watched it sooner if we hadn't seen it a couple times before I got my sub. Since it's been a year now I figure it's about time to load this into the player and prepare for the feast my eye's an ears are about to enjoy.
I'm curious to know what you thought about the bass in Exodus ? I know you upgraded your sub, but is it a sealed or ported ? My experience with Exodus was, it had a few good bass moments, but did not hit hard. I did like the Noah film as well and thought the acting and bass was done very, very well !!
Yes Sir !! Oblivion will be a great work out for your sub and that one scene
Spoiler!
will have you rewinding a few more times.
discone likes this.

Onkyo TX-NR809, (Klipsch-KF-28 mains),( Center KC-25), (Front wide- Primus P363), (AR-Stature S20 side surrounds).2 each Klipsch RW12D subs. HSU VTF-3 MK3 and HSU VTF-3 MK4 subs.
post #20812 of 22088 Old 04-21-2015, 05:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
Liked: 428
^^ I prefer the grenade scene in WWZ than that Oblivion scene.
post #20813 of 22088 Old 04-21-2015, 05:47 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
This is getting to be a common theme with a lot guys who weren't fans of the movie (or were on the fence) with the first viewing. The 2nd viewing seems to be converting a lot of people to the merits of the movie.

I liked the movie the first time I saw it but I admit it pushed the envelope in areas and I can see how it may be an acquired taste for some.
Yep Hopinater,
You are correct and it did not take the 3rd time as the charm !! I'm just being honest as I really did not like it the 1st time. Cranking the volume, no interruptions, no dosing off , all made a huge difference. So now I can say, I'm glad I did a blind buy on that one !!

post #20814 of 22088 Old 04-21-2015, 05:51 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
^^ I prefer the grenade scene in WWZ than that Oblivion scene.
I agree with that as I think it did hit much harder and lower. However the overall movie of Oblivion IMO blows WWZ out of the water !!
Modicen likes this.

post #20815 of 22088 Old 04-21-2015, 06:05 PM

Quote:
I'm curious to know what you thought about the bass in Exodus ? I know you upgraded your sub, but is it a sealed or ported ? My experience with Exodus was, it had a few good bass moments, but did not hit hard. I did like the Noah film as well and thought the acting and bass was done very, very well !!
Yes Sir !! Oblivion will be a great work out for your sub and that one scene
Spoiler!
will have you rewinding a few more times.
I enjoyed the bass but I have a ported sub so do not go much below 17Hz. If the film did go lower I would not have been able to feel it. I did notice also that it was not as loud and maybe in a future viewing I'll run the bass a little hotter. I felt it though as
Spoiler!

I just got done with TMNT and enjoyed the bass! The movie was ok for what it was and allowed me to just kick back and remember when they first came out in the late 80"s early 90"s. I really liked the bass when

Spoiler!
Ray77085 likes this.
post #20816 of 22088 Old 04-21-2015, 06:42 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I enjoyed the bass but I have a ported sub so do not go much below 17Hz. If the film did go lower I would not have been able to feel it. I did notice also that it was not as loud and maybe in a future viewing I'll run the bass a little hotter. I felt it though as
Spoiler!

I just got done with TMNT and enjoyed the bass! The movie was ok for what it was and allowed me to just kick back and remember when they first came out in the late 80"s early 90"s. I really liked the bass when

Spoiler!
OK Great !!
I agree with your statements and glad you enjoyed the bass in TMNT. I'm still waiting on the new DTS-X sound track to hit the BD market. I would like to know how it will stack up against those Atmos tracks.
discone likes this.

post #20817 of 22088 Old 04-21-2015, 06:47 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
Liked: 258
After reading these posts I keep going back and fourth on what movies to play the first nite I get the room going which is really soon. I have 4 si 18's in a very big slot ported boxes powered by a inuke 6000. What would you guys recommend. Say top 5 movies today to buy or rent for the first couple of nights having the room going. Are some movies bass clips better in a sealed box verse ported. Mike

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-di...oot-boxes.html
The STONE HAMMERS sub box build 4/20 cubic boxes tuned @ 16hz.
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-di...land-area.html
2015 GTG meet Plainfield IL. (Chicago land area)
post #20818 of 22088 Old 04-21-2015, 07:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
Liked: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by eng-399 View Post
After reading these posts I keep going back and fourth on what movies to play the first nite I get the room going which is really soon. I have 4 si 18's in a very big slot ported boxes powered by a inuke 6000. What would you guys recommend. Say top 5 movies today to buy or rent for the first couple of nights having the room going. Are some movies bass clips better in a sealed box verse ported. Mike
TIH
Underworld awakening
Oblivion
War of the worlds
Battle LA

TIH is probably the best bass mix I've heard and mixed very good with no clipping.
post #20819 of 22088 Old 04-21-2015, 07:49 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
Liked: 258
Thanks I'll try these out!!! Looking forward to the room shaking lol

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-di...oot-boxes.html
The STONE HAMMERS sub box build 4/20 cubic boxes tuned @ 16hz.
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-di...land-area.html
2015 GTG meet Plainfield IL. (Chicago land area)
post #20820 of 22088 Old 04-21-2015, 09:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 958 Post(s)
Liked: 779
Just saw the Jurassic World trailer. Looks scary.
Hopefully it will be a good new-aged remake, unlike Godzilla...
Hoping for lots of infra-bass in it.
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Alien Vs Predator Blu Ray , Amazing Spiderman Ultimate Edition , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , Back To The Future 25th Anniversary Trilogy Digital Copy Blu Ray , Batman Begins Blu Ray , Battle Los Angeles Blu Ray , Battleship , Black Hawk Down Blu Ray , Blu Ray Movies , Bolt Blu Ray , Braveheart Blu Ray , Captain America The First Avenger Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Casino Royale Blu Ray , Clash Of The Titans Blu Ray , Cloverfield Blu Ray , Conan The Barbarian Blu Ray , Daredevil Directors Cut Blu Ray , Death Race 3 Inferno Blu Ray , Devil Blu Ray Widescreen , Disneys Wall E Blu Ray , Dredd 3d Blu Ray Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Fantastic 4 Rise Of The Silver Surfer , Fast Five Blu Ray , Finding Nemo , Flight Of The Phoenix Blu Ray , Gamer 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Ultraviolet , Ghost Recon Future Soldier Xbox 360 Game Ubisoft , Hanna Blu Ray , Harry Potter The Order Of The Phoenix Playstation3 Game Ea , Hellboy Science Of Evil Playstation3 Game Konami , Hitman Digital Copy Blu Ray , Hot Fuzz 2 Disc Special Edition Region 2 Dvd , How To Train Your Dragon Two Disc Blu Ray 3d Dvd Combo , Hurt Locker Blu Ray , Immortals Blu Ray , Inception Two Disc Edition Blu Ray , Iron Man 2 Single Disc Edition Blu Ray , Iron Man Blu Ray , Jack The Giant Slayer Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Digital Copy Combo Pack , Jurassic Park 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Kill Bill Volume 1 Blu Ray , Kung Fu Panda 2 Three Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Kung Fu Panda Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Last Stand Blu Ray , Live Free Or Die Hard Blu Ray , Looper Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray , Machete Blu Ray , Man Of Steel Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Marvels The Avengers , Matrix , Max Payne Unrated Edition Blu Ray , Monsters Vs Aliens , Mr Brooks Blu Ray Blu Ray 2009 , Ninja Assassin Blu Ray , Olympus Has Fallen Blu Ray , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray 3d Digital Copy , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Pacific Rim Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Piranha 3dd Blu Ray , Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End , Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End Three Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Pirates Of The Caribbean Three Movie Set Curse Of The Black Pearl Dead Mans Chest At Worlds End Blu , Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time Blu Ray , Project X Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , Rambo Blu Ray , Real Steel Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Resident Evil Afterlife Blu Ray , Resident Evil Apocalypse Blu Ray , Resident Evil Retribution 3d Two Disc Combo Blu Ray Ultraviolet Digital Copy , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , Sherlock Holmes Blu Ray , Skyfall Blu Ray , Skyline Blu Ray , Star Trek Blu Ray , Star Trek Into Darkness Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Star Wars , Subwoofers , Sucker Punch Two Disc Extended Edition Blu Ray , Super 8 Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Svs Pb2000 , Terminator Salvation Two Disc Directors Cut Blu Ray , The Cabin In The Woods , The Dark Knight Bd Live Blu Ray , The Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition Bat Cowl Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , The Hunger Games Blu Ray Digital Copy , The Incredible Hulk Blu Ray , The Incredibles Four Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , The Last Airbender Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , The Lord Of The Rings The Motion Picture Trilogy The Fellowship Of The Ring The Two Towers The Retur , The Pacific Blu Ray , The Raid Redemption , The Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu Ray , The Worlds End Blu Ray Dvd Digital Hd With Ultraviolet , Thor Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Tomorrow Never Dies Pierce Brosnan Blu Ray Dvd James Bond , Total Recall , Toy Story 3 Blu Ray , Transformers Dark Of The Moon Three Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Two Disc Special Edition Blu Ray , Triangle Blu Ray , Tron Legacy Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , U 571 Blu Ray , Underworld Awakening Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray 3d , Unstoppable Blu Ray Digital Copy , Valkyrie Blu Ray , War Of The Worlds Blu Ray , Windtalkers Blu Ray , World War Z Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , World War Z Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Wrath Of The Titans Blu Ray , X Men Origins Wolverine Two Disc Ultimate Edition Blu Ray , X Men Origins Wolverine Uncaged Edition , X Men The Last Stand Blu Ray , Xxx , Zombieland Blu Ray
Gear in this thread - Flight by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page