The New Master List of BASS in Movies with Frequency Charts - Page 698 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #20911 of 20916 Old Today, 10:38 AM
The Truth Hz

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1505 Post(s)
Liked: 1247
Quote:
Originally Posted by discone View Post
I did Thanks! I agree that more movies should be upping their game on movie sound. It makes it so much more immersive to hear and feel the action or whatever all around you. To be front and center in all that's going on will always have me looking over my shoulder and gripping my seat. ( Maybe just a little exaggeration)

Yes enjoyed the soundtrack and you piqued my interest about M83 so I had to look them up. It seems they have had their music in other films also so they must be doing something right.
M83's music in general is great. He has quite a few tracks on the Art of Flight as well which are VERY well done. "Hurry up, we're Dreaming" is a great album front to back.

On another note, I started to spin Dredd again this weekend. I made it about halfway through before the wife (trying to work upstairs) put a stop to it. Man what a powerful bottom-end on that soundtrack....
Ray77085 likes this.

(European models do not accept banana plugs.)

"If you done it, it ain't bragging." ~ Walt Whitman

AE TD12x SEOS12 Build

Beast's DIY Master Measurement Thread

DIY Emminence Coaxial Surround Thread

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #20912 of 20916 Old Today, 04:47 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Location: Canada - West Island: Vancouver, South Direction: Go East
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 4412 Post(s)
Liked: 1724
Arrow 'Interstellar'

Quote:
Originally Posted by popalock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthSky View Post
I see no 'Interstellar' on that list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinthehd View Post
Why would you? It doesn't qualify....
Oh.

* Still luv that bass in it though. ... Gargantua
post #20913 of 20916 Old Today, 04:53 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Location: Canada - West Island: Vancouver, South Direction: Go East
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 4412 Post(s)
Liked: 1724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
Interesting list, but there are a # of films on there that don't contain any 10hz and below content like Prometheus and Avengers among others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by popalock View Post
Arugh! I shoulda fact checked the list before I posted the link.

post #20914 of 20916 Old Today, 05:00 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
Interesting list, but there are a number of films on there that don't contain any 10hz and below content like Prometheus and Avengers among others.
Good catch Toe !!
Toe likes this.

MY 7.4 SET UP. Not Perfect But Let's Just Say I'm Happy !!
Onkyo TX-NR809, (Klipsch-KF-28 mains),( Center KC-25), (Front wide- Primus P363), (AR-Stature S20 side surrounds).2 each Klipsch RW12D subs. HSU VTF-3 MK3 and HSU VTF-3 MK4 subs.
Mitsubishi 3D DLP MODEL73-738, DarbeeVision DVP-5000.Pioneer BDP-62FD.
post #20915 of 20916 Old Today, 05:14 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by discone View Post
I'll have to check it out sometime when I get this BD for my collection. The one I watched went back in the mail too Netflix today.
You can listen to the M83 music soundtrack from Oblivion here (
) in the meantime until you add the BD to your collection.
However the isolated Dolby True HD track on BD will sound much better on your HT set up.

Onkyo TX-NR809, (Klipsch-KF-28 mains),( Center KC-25), (Front wide- Primus P363), (AR-Stature S20 side surrounds).2 each Klipsch RW12D subs. HSU VTF-3 MK3 and HSU VTF-3 MK4 subs.
post #20916 of 20916 Old Today, 05:22 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post
M83's music in general is great. He has quite a few tracks on the Art of Flight as well which are VERY well done. "Hurry up, we're Dreaming" is a great album front to back.

On another note, I started to spin Dredd again this weekend. I made it about halfway through before the wife (trying to work upstairs) put a stop to it. Man what a powerful bottom-end on that soundtrack....
I agree !!! Thanks for the reminder about the Art of Flight as I have yet to view that one. Dredd is loaded with great bass and I need to revisit that one again soon !!

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
The Pacific Blu Ray , World War Z Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Ghost Recon Future Soldier Xbox 360 Game Ubisoft , Zombieland Blu Ray , Pacific Rim Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Star Wars , Olympus Has Fallen Blu Ray , Looper Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray , Rambo Blu Ray , Project X Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , The Cabin In The Woods , Hellboy Science Of Evil Playstation3 Game Konami , Wrath Of The Titans Blu Ray , Machete Blu Ray , Batman Begins Blu Ray , Tomorrow Never Dies Pierce Brosnan Blu Ray Dvd James Bond , Dredd 3d Blu Ray Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Windtalkers Blu Ray , Battle Los Angeles Blu Ray , Total Recall , Ninja Assassin Blu Ray , Black Hawk Down Blu Ray , The Dark Knight Bd Live Blu Ray , Monsters Vs Aliens , Gamer 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Ultraviolet , Finding Nemo , Piranha 3dd Blu Ray , Iron Man Blu Ray , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , Mr Brooks Blu Ray Blu Ray 2009 , Real Steel Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Jack The Giant Slayer Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultr
Gear in this thread - Flight by PriceGrabber.com