The New Master List of BASS in Movies with Frequency Charts - Page 712 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-05-2015, 08:36 AM
Bass Enabler

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2071 Post(s)
Liked: 1759
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthSky View Post
'Godzilla' ...in 3D or in 2D? ...I know it don't matter*, bass is still 2D anyway.

And I'm sure you put the Blu, and not the DVD.

Too bad that they didn't make a Dolby Atmos Blu-ray with that one.

By the way, 'Godzilla' sucks. /// It's a very bad movie. ...Try 'Interstellar' instead; and that one too has some bass impact in it.

* Size matters.
What's a ..."Dee Vee Dee"?

jk

But seriously... that's an odd question to ask. Even for you, Bob.

Lol! I'm allowed to watch whatever the hell I wanna watch! Watching Interstellar this weekend, probably. That one broke some stuff a while back and it will probably be worse now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
That's what I'm talking about!! Those that haven't been impressed either need to crank up the subs... or get some more subs!!!
Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post
Yes yes yes. EL BABAYEGA

Dude the rain scenes are epic with atmos. This is one of the best representations of atmos that I have experienced in my room.
They sound pretty good even in 7.1 so I'm sure it sound great in Atmos.

My Dual 18" LLT subs 120dB down to 10hz ***FOR SALE***

Plan9Reloaded Co-host
Listen to the Plan9Reloaded Gaming and Technology Podcast (may contain NSFW language)
https://soundcloud.com/plan9reloaded/sets/podcast - direct pod link
http://plan9reloaded.com/site/ - main website
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2015, 08:40 AM
Ace of Bass

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Quoted: 1756 Post(s)
Liked: 1405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post

jk

Lol! I'm allowed to watch whatever the hell I wanna watch! Watching Interstellar this weekend, probably. That one broke some stuff a while back and it will probably be worse now.

Always.

They sound pretty good even in 7.1 so I'm sure it sound great in Atmos.
Don't quote me anymore until you add two more 18's to your system....

(European models do not accept banana plugs.)

HT seats for sale!
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/211-ac...seat-rows.html
Beast's DIY Master Measurement Thread
Old 06-05-2015, 08:45 AM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 736 Post(s)
Liked: 907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post
Ghost Rider - no bass to write home about
That'll teach you to get excited over the misleading audio on trailers.

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
Old 06-05-2015, 08:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1787 Post(s)
Liked: 1607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
seriously
Toe likes this.

Panasonic 65VT30 | Panasonic AE8000 HD PJ | Emotiva XMC-1 | Emotiva XPA-5 gen |Emotiva XPA-200| PSA MT110 x 3 FL/C/FR | PSA MT110sur surrounds | 3 - PSA XS30 (1 SE) | OPPO 103 |

the SadieMax HT build thread - my first build
Old 06-05-2015, 09:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantaraydesign View Post
I see the movie The Haunting in DTS on the 5 Stars list. Is this movie in Bluray or DVD? Is the bass in this movie really that good?
Yes I have the hard to find DVD with DTS audio. The bass is awesome.
audiofan1 likes this.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 92
Quote:
Thanks for the info!

What is consider Reference Master Volume on the receiver? Is -10 or -11 on the receiver consider Master Reference Volume?
I usually listen to all my movies at -10. Anything higher will be way too loud.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:16 AM
Bass Enabler

Quote:
Don't quote me anymore until you add two more 18's to your system....
I'm seriously trying to figure out how to work in two more 18's. Fourteen is a weird number.

Oh crap! I quoted you. SSssssshhhhhhiiiiiiiiii!!!!

beastaudio likes this.

Plan9Reloaded Co-host
Listen to the Plan9Reloaded Gaming and Technology Podcast (may contain NSFW language)
Old 06-05-2015, 09:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 2064 Post(s)
Liked: 1090
18 18"s sounds about right to me.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:26 AM
Bass Enabler

That also has a nice ring to it.

Plan9Reloaded Co-host
Old 06-05-2015, 11:39 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
Liked: 845
Quote:
Yes yes yes. EL BABAYEGA

Dude the rain scenes are epic with atmos. This is one of the best representations of atmos that I have experienced in my room.
That is so good to hear ! I'm getting super excited about going up in the attic now to run wire
Old 06-05-2015, 11:44 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Location: Canada - West Island: Vancouver, South Direction: Go East, dts:x Films: Under the Skin, 3D, Birdman, X_Machina, The Zero Theorem, Interstellar
Quoted: 4913 Post(s)
Liked: 2030
Quote:
Thanks for the info! ... 'Daylight' - DTS audio, from the Dee Vee Dee (DVD)

What is consider Reference Master Volume on the receiver? Is -10 or -11 on the receiver consider Master Reference Volume?
It's the volume that will give you 105dB from each channel, and 115dB from the LFE channel: THX reference master level.
- On peaks you'll get even more from some particular film audio mixes.
- On your receiver, or pre/pro, it can vary, depending if the room EQ is engaged or not; but usually it's between roughly minus 5 db to zero dB (-5.0/0.0dB). ...And on some units it might be -7.0 dB (very rare though, in a fully balanced setup perhaps).
- On my pre/pro, it's @ -3.5dB ...and with some films (on Blu-ray, or HD DVD, or DVD), that Reference Master Volume won't shake anything in your house (dialog driven flicks, like romantic comedies, etc.). And with other flicks, it will be real scary and even damaging (hearing, speaker drivers, amplifiers, and glasses falling from the shelves, and even part/pieces of your ceiling falling on your head).

♦ To play safe I set the main maximum volume control to not exceed -3.0dB, in my own setup. ...Zero dB (0.0dB*) for most people is preferable to not pass over it. ..But some folks sometimes go to +10dB, the true bass daredevils. ...I never do myself; just because I don't dare enough I guess.

Anyway, with 'Daylight' (on DVD, dts audio soundtrack), in the tunnel explosion scene, if you set the master volume control @ reference THX level, you have great chances to trigger the protection shut off circuit of your receiver (amplifier). If not, be prepared for mayhem @ the MLP.
But please, exercise caution; first play that scene @ say -10dB to be on the safe side. ...Then if comfy with that, increase the master volume control to -5.0dB. ...Then, ultimate; zero dB. ...Good luck.

* Relative volume (not Absolute).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post
jk

Many folks in this thread, myself included, refer to Blu-ray discs, and also sometimes to DVD discs, for films with strong bass (impact).
{I don't Netflix, I don't stream, and I don't download...nothing less than DD 5.1 @ the very minimum, and even then, it's compressed audio.}

True, I'm a Blu-ray man myself (99%+). ...But I do acknowledge that other people use also DVDs, and Netflix.
And some DVDs are ok in my book, for sheer bass power and dynamite audio that can crash your walls. ...If living in a Mickey mouse house (not solid).

Lol, I just gave my free opinion about 'Godzilla'. ...I like the scene @ night on the railway bridge the best. ...And when Godzilla near the end is unleashing all he's got (blue radio-active flames) from his guts into the mouth of one of his enemies.
But overall it's a boring movie, ...they should have concentrated on stuff like in those two scenes I just mentioned.

I have no problem whatsoever with movies people are watching; but I don't shy to share my overall film's opinion. ...Just the film, not the people who watch them. Films are a personal adventure, and even if some of them we don't particularly like, they might still have some moments, like 'Godzilla', fo sur.

'Interstellar' ...I only have two 15" subs, nothing compared to your 14 x 18" subs Scott.
Still, for both of us, and everyone else with subs, or no subs, 'Interstellar' packs a hell of a wallop when it comes to bass impact.
And @ the IMAX theater, it was intense, much more than @ home. It was actually the most intense audio soundtrack that I ever experienced in a large public IMAX movie theater.

Last edited by NorthSky; 06-08-2015 at 12:40 AM.
Old 06-05-2015, 02:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
Liked: 401
Quote:
proceed cautiously with 'Interstellar' ... don't go too much above THX Reference Master Level.
...And if you do, best of luck.
Pawee likes this.

My Build Thread
Equipment Speakers:
3x 1099's for LCR duty
4x Fusion 8's for surround duty
8x subs: 4x FTW21's and 4x SI18's
Old 06-05-2015, 02:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
Liked: 1420
LOL…Fatshaft I've said this before but I'll say again. I like your visual communication methods.
Fatshaft, audiofan1 and Pawee like this.
Old 06-05-2015, 03:12 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
LOL?Fatshaft I've said this before but I'll say again. I like your visual communication methods.
+1!
Fatshaft and audiofan1 like this.
Old 06-06-2015, 07:36 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
Liked: 912
posts deleted

please take the high road in every post
if you see a problematic post, please do not quote it or respond to it: report it to the mods to handle

Last edited by markrubin; 06-06-2015 at 12:24 PM.
Old 06-06-2015, 07:40 AM

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
I have to say I've been pumped before hoping a trailer was what the movie may give. I'm learning though it is not always the same.

Speaking of that is why I had to post this. We watched a movie the other night and it had a trailer for the film " Lee Daniels' The Butler ". The bass was just crazy as almost every 10-15 seconds it would slam the bass and even shook the chairs with rumble. The wife said she knew I was going to replay it again for I did. Who would think a movie about the presidents butler would have bass? I don't think it will but that trailer was a bass beast.
Old 06-06-2015, 08:02 AM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 736 Post(s)
Liked: 907
Quote:
Originally Posted by discone View Post
I have to say I've been pumped before hoping a trailer was what the movie may give. I'm learning though it is not always the same.

Speaking of that is why I had to post this. We watched a movie the other night and it had a trailer for the film " Lee Daniels' The Butler ". The bass was just crazy as almost every 10-15 seconds it would slam the bass and even shook the chairs with rumble. The wife said she knew I was going to replay it again for I did. Who would think a movie about the presidents butler would have bass? I don't think it will but that trailer was a bass beast.

I hear ya! I used to use trailers many years ago as demos because they were so pumped up and over the top, but I got burned too many times when the actual film hit and the audio was not the same. FilmMixer has mentioned that trailers are not mixed by the same team that mixes the actual film audio and trailers are pumped up on purpose commonly in the bass/surround areas for dramatic effect.

Watched Seventh Son last night and thought it was an excellent LFE ride and great sound in general! Execution was great IMO as the level was good, bass hit in all the right spots, etc.... Movie was not as bad IMO as some have made it out to be. Fun Friday night HT ride I thought!

Fatshaft, keep the pics coming as most of us enjoy them and take them in proper context. Some people are just off their rocker apparently and if certain posters would philosophize less and work on reading comprehension more , these issues would not be happening. I have NEVER reported anyone on an internet forum in my life (seems like such a childish thing to do), but I did report the same poster you did as I also find his last few rants way out of line. Sorry you have to deal with him.

The Raid 2 up next. Anyone else watch this and if so is the bass decent?

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP

Last edited by Toe; 06-06-2015 at 08:11 AM.
Old 06-06-2015, 11:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatshaft View Post
Monsters Dark Continent:
Let me start with OMFG!
I have no idea why someone would say it's just ok.
It was AWESOME for me and rumbled my place...it doesn't go to the last octave maybe but it shock my place pretty good.
Again, I'm all about THE BASS and this will not disappoint.

ALSO...BONUS here:
It is maybe the best sounding track I have heard in a long while...The surrounds and center speaker have got to be the best I've ever heard in a movie.
I'm totally impressed with the sound effects in this movie. It is IMO one of the best sounding tracks I've ever heard...and it is plenty loud!!!

Again...this is just my opinion...I couldn't care less how good or bad a movie is rated...I want good sound and a boat load of bass!
This movie has a very low score and I see why to a certain degree...to me the acting was AWESOME!

I want more movies with this kind of sound with major authority!
My sincerest thanks to the person that mentioned this movie cause I would've never known and I'm sooo glad I saw this movie!!

Kind regards,
Just watched it. Must agree on all accounts. Especially with regard to the sound mixing. This is some of the best sound I've ever heard. Voice-over is used in the early going and immediately tells me this is the type of mix I'm going to enjoy -- it is rich, full-bodied, room-penetrating, yet intimate and transparent. Then when the first gunshots report, the dynamics reveal themselves to impressive effect. This is a wide-open mix that encircles you in the atmosphere of the film. Some of the best panning, most accurate depiction of all the audible elements. Visual effects, scenic vistas, edge-sharp detail provide eye-candy as well.

As for the film, I understand it is not everyone's cup of tea. I was quite surprised at the ambition of the narrative, such as it is. This film is not all about, or at all about, ticking the boxes on some B grade monster movie. It is not about frightsome creatures of cinematic horror at all. It is a contemplation of human purpose amidst, and adrift upon, dehumanizing tides. Very confident in its sparse framing, it eschews expositional, and/or dialog-driven propulsion for incident-based flow, heavily reliant upon a visual nomenclature to convey substance. At times it fugues into an almost dreamlike romanticism -- woven into the tapestry are impressionistic vignettes of unquenchable yearning for sweet tranquilities against the churning maelstrom -- some might say to artful effect, others to the death of pacing.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that -- suffice to say, I guess I completely understand where those expecting CLOVERFIELD on the desert felt betrayed. For myself, I was quite surprised by what this film actually was -- don't know how it got made, who it was aimed at for marketing purposes, what it followed upon, as I've not seen the predecessor movie it shares lineage with, but for my purposes, it has moved to the the top echelons of a short list for fantastic sound -- in fact, I'm about 20 minutes into SEVENTH SON -- very highly appraised by AVS' Ralph Potts for sound quality, and I like what I heard on MONSTERS a good deal better.
Fatshaft, Toe, Surfdrifter and 4 others like this.

Last edited by Emaych; 06-06-2015 at 11:49 AM.
Old 06-06-2015, 12:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaych View Post
Just watched it. Must agree on all accounts. Especially with regard to the sound mixing. This is some of the best sound I've ever heard. Voice-over is used in the early going and immediately tells me this is the type of mix I'm going to enjoy -- it is rich, full-bodied, room-penetrating, yet intimate and transparent. Then when the first gunshots report, the dynamics reveal themselves to impressive effect. This is a wide-open mix that encircles you in the atmosphere of the film. Some of the best panning, most accurate depiction of all the audible elements. Visual effects, scenic vistas, edge-sharp detail provide eye-candy as well.

As for the film, I understand it is not everyone's cup of tea. I was quite surprised at the ambition of the narrative, such as it is. This film is not all about, or at all about, ticking the boxes on some B grade monster movie. It is not about frightsome creatures of cinematic horror at all. It is a contemplation of human purpose amidst, and adrift upon, dehumanizing tides. Very confident in its sparse framing, it eschews expositional, and/or dialog-driven propulsion for incident-based flow, heavily reliant upon a visual nomenclature to convey substance. At times it fugues into an almost dreamlike romanticism -- woven into the tapestry are impressionistic vignettes of unquenchable yearning for sweet tranquilities against the churning maelstrom -- some might say to artful effect, others to the death of pacing.
I'm not sure how good the movie is but I have to say your writing style is fantastic and your use of vocabulary is exemplary. I felt like I was reading classical poetry. Well done.
Surfdrifter likes this.
Old 06-06-2015, 01:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
Liked: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaych View Post

Anyway, I'll leave it at that -- suffice to say, I guess I completely understand where those expecting CLOVERFIELD on the desert felt betrayed. For myself, I was quite surprised by what this film actually was -- don't know how it got made, who it was aimed at for marketing purposes, what it followed upon, as I've not seen the predecessor movie it shares lineage with, but for my purposes, it has moved to the the top echelons of a short list for fantastic sound -- in fact, I'm about 20 minutes into SEVENTH SON -- very highly appraised by AVS' Ralph Potts for sound quality, and I like what I heard on MONSTERS a good deal better.
If I may add...

Are you kidding me?

Your writing is pure poetry if I may say so...you had me at "Agree"

Toe, Thanks...
audiofan1 and A L Wong like this.

My Build Thread
Equipment Speakers:
3x 1099's for LCR duty
4x Fusion 8's for surround duty
8x subs: 4x FTW21's and 4x SI18's
Old 06-06-2015, 03:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatshaft View Post
If I may add...

Are you kidding me?

Your writing is pure poetry if I may say so...you had me at "Agree"

Toe, Thanks...
Love that! Excellent application of "visual nomenclature" there -- your brevity is the soul of wit -- I'm a believer, just not very capable practitioner. But to turn "you had me at "Agree" around, I might easily have just agreed with your post in the first place, as you pretty much said it all with your original quote about this flick.

I was just surprised that the movie I discovered was so so much better than it had any right to be -- guess I felt compelled to put some thought into any comment I might make. Just watched SEVENTH SON and that one was just such a paint-by-numbers inert mass of conventions, that some little taste of the unexpected like MONSTERS, deserves special notice -- with the caveat of course, that without its outstanding SQ, I almost certainly would not have ventured a post.
Old 06-06-2015, 03:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I'm not sure how good the movie is but I have to say your writing style is fantastic and your use of vocabulary is exemplary. I felt like I was reading classical poetry. Well done.
Thanks, my good brother. Hope I steered clear of recommending it, except for SQ -- apparently most viewers bitterly detested it, which, as it stands apart from your standard effort, I suppose I have no trouble understanding. For my part, I thought it was one of the better things I've seen lately, and just about the very best I've heard, but would not necessarily expect most to find similarly...
Old 06-06-2015, 07:26 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Would the movie Monsters Dark Continent be in the 5 stars rating for bass?

Last edited by mantaraydesign; 06-06-2015 at 07:37 PM.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:59 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Location: Canada - West Island: Vancouver, South Direction: Go East, dts:x Films: Under the Skin, 3D, Birdman, X_Machina, The Zero Theorem, Interstellar
'Jupiter Ascending' has a very loud and busy audio soundtrack, and the bass @ times is so scary that you'd think the ceiling is falling apart.
Try that one @ reference master volume, and see if you can handle it...good luck.
Hopinater likes this.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:45 AM

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 27
I watched Armageddon last week

Not terrible basswise but a bit disappointing compared to today's movies and a lot of lost opportunities in the audio mix
Old 06-07-2015, 03:46 AM

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
'Jupiter Ascending' has a very loud and busy audio soundtrack, and the bass @ times is so scary that you'd think the ceiling is falling apart.
Try that one @ reference master volume, and see if you can handle it...good luck.
I watched it at -15 db and that was loud enough for me !
Old 06-07-2015, 06:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
That's good to know. I've been wanting to watch that.
Old 06-07-2015, 07:09 AM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
+1 outstanding visuals also

Previewed X-Machina seems to have some good ulf

Anybody seen this one The Admiral: Roaring Currents
Old 06-07-2015, 11:52 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Thumbs up 'The Admiral: Roaring Currents'

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpbpete View Post
Anybody seen this one The Admiral: Roaring Currents
Yes, I saw it about three weeks ago (I have the Blu in my film collection).
...Excellent flick, with great audio (Korean language); the sound effects are coming from everywhere with panache and incisive precision.
The music score (the drums) are awesome. ...The bass is great, with deep passion. ...And the audio interludes, between silences and mayhem, are effective.

High recommendation for bass freaks, like me. ...Crank it up, to eleven o'clock, and lift your zipper up and use a belt to hold your pants. ...Made of steel chrome, ...or good solid leather would do too.

* Great flick, great audio, great musical score, great surrounds, great drums, great bass...with plenty of verve.
wpbpete likes this.
Old 06-07-2015, 12:08 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Thumbs up 'Jupiter Ascending' | 3D & Dolby Atmos | Blu-ray | BASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpack View Post
I watched it at -15 db and that was loud enough for me !
This soundtrack @ THX mater reference level is truly scary; I couldn't dare myself.

Quote:
That's good to know. I've been wanting to watch that.
You'll love the bass in 'Jupiter', but nothing like in 'Interstellar' though. ...'Interstellar' takes all the awards when it comes to bass impact (subwoofing).

* And if you like below 5Hz, then we should check something else, like "Sound Effects" film CDs, or Bass Music CDs. ...I got some of those, excellent to blow your amp plates, and cook (fry) your drivers. ...Down to 3Hz. ...But I hear nothing, I feel nothing...because my subs are caput, dead, burned out, @ THX master reference volume. ...Some people can though...not too many...I've read some folks who raise the Master Reference Level by 10 decibels plus! ...That's over Reference!
And everything is fine. They must have powerful amps with iron fist precision and control over their 100-pounds drivers (huge magnet).

________

♦ For bass, I also like the 'X-Men' films series. ...On Blu-ray of course. ...And 'John Wick'. and 'The Book of Eli'.

Tags
Alien Vs Predator Blu Ray , Amazing Spiderman Ultimate Edition , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , Back To The Future 25th Anniversary Trilogy Digital Copy Blu Ray , Batman Begins Blu Ray , Battle Los Angeles Blu Ray , Battleship , Black Hawk Down Blu Ray , Blu Ray Movies , Bolt Blu Ray , Braveheart Blu Ray , Captain America The First Avenger Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Casino Royale Blu Ray , Clash Of The Titans Blu Ray , Cloverfield Blu Ray , Conan The Barbarian Blu Ray , Daredevil Directors Cut Blu Ray , Death Race 3 Inferno Blu Ray , Devil Blu Ray Widescreen , Disneys Wall E Blu Ray , Dredd 3d Blu Ray Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Fantastic 4 Rise Of The Silver Surfer , Fast Five Blu Ray , Finding Nemo , Flight Of The Phoenix Blu Ray , Gamer 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Ultraviolet , Ghost Recon Future Soldier Xbox 360 Game Ubisoft , Hanna Blu Ray , Harry Potter The Order Of The Phoenix Playstation3 Game Ea , Hellboy Science Of Evil Playstation3 Game Konami , Hitman Digital Copy Blu Ray , Hot Fuzz 2 Disc Special Edition Region 2 Dvd , How To Train Your Dragon Two Disc Blu Ray 3d Dvd Combo , Hurt Locker Blu Ray , Immortals Blu Ray , Inception Two Disc Edition Blu Ray , Iron Man 2 Single Disc Edition Blu Ray , Iron Man Blu Ray , Jack The Giant Slayer Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Digital Copy Combo Pack , Jurassic Park 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Kill Bill Volume 1 Blu Ray , Kung Fu Panda 2 Three Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Kung Fu Panda Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Last Stand Blu Ray , Live Free Or Die Hard Blu Ray , Looper Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray , Machete Blu Ray , Man Of Steel Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Marvels The Avengers , Matrix , Max Payne Unrated Edition Blu Ray , Monsters Vs Aliens , Mr Brooks Blu Ray Blu Ray 2009 , Ninja Assassin Blu Ray , Olympus Has Fallen Blu Ray , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray 3d Digital Copy , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Pacific Rim Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Piranha 3dd Blu Ray , Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End , Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End Three Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Pirates Of The Caribbean Three Movie Set Curse Of The Black Pearl Dead Mans Chest At Worlds End Blu , Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time Blu Ray , Project X Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , Rambo Blu Ray , Real Steel Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Resident Evil Afterlife Blu Ray , Resident Evil Apocalypse Blu Ray , Resident Evil Retribution 3d Two Disc Combo Blu Ray Ultraviolet Digital Copy , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , Sherlock Holmes Blu Ray , Skyfall Blu Ray , Skyline Blu Ray , Star Trek Blu Ray , Star Trek Into Darkness Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Star Wars , Subwoofers , Sucker Punch Two Disc Extended Edition Blu Ray , Super 8 Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Svs Pb2000 , Terminator Salvation Two Disc Directors Cut Blu Ray , The Cabin In The Woods , The Dark Knight Bd Live Blu Ray , The Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition Bat Cowl Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , The Hunger Games Blu Ray Digital Copy , The Incredible Hulk Blu Ray , The Incredibles Four Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , The Last Airbender Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , The Lord Of The Rings The Motion Picture Trilogy The Fellowship Of The Ring The Two Towers The Retur , The Pacific Blu Ray , The Raid Redemption , The Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu Ray , The Worlds End Blu Ray Dvd Digital Hd With Ultraviolet , Thor Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Tomorrow Never Dies Pierce Brosnan Blu Ray Dvd James Bond , Total Recall , Toy Story 3 Blu Ray , Transformers Dark Of The Moon Three Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Two Disc Special Edition Blu Ray , Triangle Blu Ray , Tron Legacy Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , U 571 Blu Ray , Underworld Awakening Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray 3d , Unstoppable Blu Ray Digital Copy , Valkyrie Blu Ray , War Of The Worlds Blu Ray , Windtalkers Blu Ray , World War Z Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , World War Z Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Wrath Of The Titans Blu Ray , X Men Origins Wolverine Two Disc Ultimate Edition Blu Ray , X Men Origins Wolverine Uncaged Edition , X Men The Last Stand Blu Ray , Xxx , Zombieland Blu Ray
Gear in this thread - Flight by PriceGrabber.com