The New Master List of BASS in Movies with Frequency Charts - Page 718 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #21511 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 12:43 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
Liked: 902
Really Really! loved Monsters DC soundtrack and bass and Oh yeah this baby is mixed hot! and an average level of -20 or max -16db was loud enough to drive home a room shuttering experience.
for you DSU user's this is a must for the upmix
discone likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #21512 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 12:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthSky View Post
It's nice to see you here eNoize ... always loved reading your posts and reviews over @ HDD.

...Josh too. ...Very articulated outspoken person. ...He should post more, I truly think. ...And tell us more about the bass from the Blu-ray movies he watched. ...In addition to everything else. ...Lovely man, I learned from him.
Thanks, NorthSky!

I've been actively reading in the audio sections of AVS, and Josh is also quite active though spends more time in the video and calibration sections.

M. Enois Duarte
High-Def Digest
post #21513 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 12:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 757 Post(s)
Liked: 447
Picked up John Wick after all the positive feedback I read. Watched it last night and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Specifically, the club scene. I typically never go past -10 on the MV, but as soon as that scene ended I found myself wanting to watch it again at reference level. My subs were belting out some serious bass when he first walks into the locker room of the club and starts kicking a**. I was feeling each gun shot and my guests were grinning from ear to ear. Hell of a bargain for $12.99 at BB.
carp likes this.

Receiver - Denon 4311CI
Speakers - Klipsch RF-82 II's, RC-62 II, RB-61 II's
Subs - Rythmik FV15HP's
post #21514 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 12:52 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Location: Canada - West Island: Vancouver, South Direction: Go East, dts:x Films: Under the Skin, 3D, Birdman, x_machina, The Zero Theorem, Interstellar
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 5051 Post(s)
Liked: 2109
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPBURNS View Post
really enjoyed audio on this - great sounding gunfire and a few low sweeps as well.
decent action rental
♦ Me too; 'Run all Night' "resonated" real good in my system; gunshots and car chase and all. ...Bass impacting, and cool flick to boot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
The Gunman: love the gunshots. Enjoyed the movie also.
♦ The Blu-ray will be released on June 30th. ...With Dolby Atmos...should be a blast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post
Really Really! loved Monsters DC soundtrack and bass and Oh yeah this baby is mixed hot! and an average level of -20 or max -16db was loud enough to drive home a room shuttering experience.
♦ Did you mean 'Monsters, Inc.' ? ... Boo, the little girl in the living room...

* Also; 'Finding Nemo' ... Darla, the little girl knocking on the fish tank of her dad's dentist office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNoize View Post
Thanks, NorthSky!

I've been actively reading in the audio sections of AVS, and Josh is also quite active though spends more time in the video and calibration sections.
♦ Hi Enois, ...are you into Dolby Atmos and soon DTS:X?

* Josh I like him a lot; he ain't afraid to express his opinion. ...He should post much more often.

Cheers,
Bob

Last edited by NorthSky; 06-20-2015 at 12:59 PM.
post #21515 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 01:06 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
♦ Hi eNoise, ...are you into Dolby Atmos and soon DTS:X?

* Josh I like him a lot; he ain't afraid to express his opinion. ...He should post much more often.

Cheers,
Bob
Yeah, my humble theater is Dolby Atmos, in the 7.1.4 configuration via Denon X5200W. I would love to hear and compare DTS:X, but if Denon doesn't provide a firmware upgrade like they did for Auro 3D, forcing me into buying a new AVR, I'm afraid I might have to abandon that possibility.

And yes, Josh is a great guy and very frank. I've greatly enjoyed working with him for the last few years.

M. Enois Duarte
High-Def Digest
post #21516 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 01:34 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Location: Canada - West Island: Vancouver, South Direction: Go East, dts:x Films: Under the Skin, 3D, Birdman, x_machina, The Zero Theorem, Interstellar
The Denon X5200W AV receiver is not part of the DTS:X firmware update deal, unfortunately...you'd need to purchase another AV receiver, and Josh too.

* I would never work with Josh; he's too good...I wouldn't be able to keep up to his level. ...It's more fun to read his posts and articles and reviews and learn from the man.
BillFree likes this.
post #21517 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 05:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
♦ Did you mean 'Monsters, Inc.' ? ... Boo, the little girl in the living room...
No, I think he means Monsters: Dark Continent recently mentioned on this thread.
post #21518 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 06:01 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by duc135 View Post
No, I think he means Monsters: Dark Continent recently mentioned on this thread.
Oh, that's what DC stands for. I guess it's only known to a cult of followers...never heard of it myself. ...Any good? ...The Blu-ray.
post #21519 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 06:43 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 183
Monsters: Dark Continent is the greatest most colossal and ear exploding mix ever committed to disc. DVD disc that is, sorry NS, this phenomenal bass behemoth is only available in lowly 448kbs DD.

Politics is like a corral, no matter where you are you'll always be shoveling it.
post #21520 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 07:31 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 175
Quote:
The Lazarus Effect

Not a particularly good movie or as scary as the filmmakers would like to imagine, but the bass was surprisingly deep and fun, reaching pretty low for a few creepy moments.

Thanks for posting up graph . Watched this tonight - Yes on the deep low stuff with volume! -some HUGH
LFE scenes in last 1/2 hour.

15400 Watts of Seaton Power -Quad SubMersived
post #21521 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 07:34 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMFDMvsEnya View Post
Monsters: Dark Continent is the greatest most colossal and ear exploding mix ever committed to disc. DVD disc that is, sorry NS, this phenomenal bass behemoth is only available in lowly 448kbs DD.
Better Bass than in 'Interstellar' ? ...@ least it ain't compressed. ...Didn't feel like it last time I went through it. ...Very openly dynamic, and couch screeching. ...Doors were opening by themselves as if ghosts had entered the room, and walls were melting as if heavy turbulence from outer space was taking place/residence next to my seat. ...Had to purchase new chrome steel plated chains for the dog house outside, so it wouldn't take off by lifting itself in mid air...the dog was freekin' out...big time...had to give him a brand new bone to tranquilize him.
BillFree likes this.
post #21522 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 07:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Oh yes, ever so astronomically superior to Interstellar, by light-years and parsecs. Shame that you have to miss out, it being only on DVD in DD.
Spoiler!

Politics is like a corral, no matter where you are you'll always be shoveling it.
post #21523 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 08:15 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 795 Post(s)
Liked: 995
Quote:
My Netflix rental was a blu ray with lossless audio. It's quite possibly the loudest mix ever, but definitely not among the best IMO. It's clearly compressed to my ears.
audiofan1 likes this.

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP

Last edited by Toe; 06-20-2015 at 08:22 PM.
post #21524 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 08:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
My Netflix rental was a blu ray with lossless audio. It's quite possibly the loudest mix ever, but definitely not among the best IMO. It's clearly compressed to my ears.
Have not heard it nor care to because it evidently is indeed a nuked mix. I am just pulling NS chain.

On a bass note I love the mix found on Kung-Fu Panda, fantastic dynamics and awesome clean deep bass. Whereas another CG animated film, HTTYD is a great film but unfortunately is overcooked and has too much distortion.

Best regards,
KvE

post #21525 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 08:30 PM
AVS Addicted Member

post #21526 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 08:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 929 Post(s)
Liked: 433
Quote:
The Lazarus Effect

Not a particularly good movie or as scary as the filmmakers would like to imagine, but the bass was surprisingly deep and fun, reaching pretty low for a few creepy moments.

Just started this movie and I already know I am in for a bass treat even though I usually don't watch these types of movie alone.
post #21527 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 09:16 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Have not heard it nor care to because it evidently is indeed a nuked mix. I am just pulling NS chain.

On a bass note I love the mix found on Kung-Fu Panda, fantastic dynamics and awesome clean deep bass. Whereas another CG animated film, HTTYD is a great film but unfortunately is overcooked and has too much distortion.

Best regards,
KvE
I certainly agree with you on KFP, but not HTTYD which is one of the best bass/audio tracks on blu. 5 star extension/dynamics (on data-bass) and I have never noticed distortion on that track or seen any of the objective data suggest it is compressed/clipped. I would love to see some objective info to back up your claims if you have it though which would really surprise me since that track is pure reference to my ears.
coolrda likes this.

Last edited by Toe; 06-20-2015 at 11:19 PM.
post #21528 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 11:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Yeah! this one has the high beams on for sure and I would put it at the opposite end of the finest examples of bass movies with dynamic range! insert here > _______ (if your answer is Oblivion good choice) but I enjoyed the room pounding nonetheless and did like the bass variation
post #21529 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 11:33 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Yeah! this one has the high beams on for sure and I would put it at the opposite end of the finest examples of bass movies with dynamic range! insert here > _______ (if your answer is Oblivion good choice) but I enjoyed the room pounding nonetheless and did like the bass variation
I definitely enjoyed the bass as well!

post #21530 of 22154 Old 06-20-2015, 11:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I definitely enjoyed the bass as well!
Hey Toe word on the streets says you got quite the new addition coming your way
post #21531 of 22154 Old 06-21-2015, 04:21 AM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Hey Toe word on the streets says you got quite the new addition coming your way
Man, I was only planning on upgrading my 13 year old JBL speakers (to PSA 210s) and then that damn 3600 PSA sub hit at the preorder price and I was like "hey, might as well upgrade the 11 year old 12/2 Ultra while your at it!" AVS is dangerous for the wallet! I keep telling myself I am due for an upgrade though since the last audio upgrade I did was 6 years ago which is an eternity in this hobby! I haven't done any upgrades at all in 2.5 years, but those were all video related (2nd projector for 3d, video calibration meter/software and Lumagen mini VP). I deserve it, right?

Did watch American Sniper Fri night and thought bass was used well enough. Overall audio was fantastic.

We also went and saw the new Jurassic Park yesterday which was entertaining, but damn the theater we watched in literally had zero low end! I am looking forward to watching again when it hits blu for the bass experience which I hope is done well!

Last edited by Toe; 06-21-2015 at 04:24 AM.
post #21532 of 22154 Old 06-21-2015, 05:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1916 Post(s)
Liked: 1729
Quote:

Best regards,
KvE
Httyd is one of cleanest lowest and deepest films out there. There is no distortion maybe it's your gear struggling?

But sorry your way off on your assessment of httyd
post #21533 of 22154 Old 06-21-2015, 07:43 AM
AVS Special Member

When I can unbury my copy of HTTYD I'll give it another listen, the bass maybe clean but the main channels as I recall has some serious limiting and distortion; perhaps it is the EQ for the louder portions. That is what I am recalling more than anything else but if I can rip the audio and screencap the wave forms I will post them here.

In regards to my system I am reasonably certain that it is up to the task for my playback levels and room size. Definitely would like to have a two sub system but that wont be happening for a while, although I do have plans to build a subwoofer enclosure that I consider equal parts cool and humorous but I need to research further to understand whether I can install six woofers on each side of the cube.

Best regards,
KvE
Spoiler!

Last edited by KMFDMvsEnya; 06-21-2015 at 07:50 AM.
post #21534 of 22154 Old 06-21-2015, 09:42 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1916 Post(s)
Liked: 1729
From database. Again one of the cleanest recorded tracks of all time no distortion to be found. How big is your room? And what levels you listening?!
http://data-bass.ipbhost.com/index.p...ge-13#entry387
Toe and wth718 like this.
post #21535 of 22154 Old 06-21-2015, 11:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Quote:
Ah! How clever. So you reveal the charade is yet another apparent attempt to demean and deride what others have found to their liking. And that in furtherance of a self-appointed mission to promote certain recording techniques, applications, and/or executions as somehow morally superior to others, and/or a clear example of "quality" versus the bamboozlement of the philistines.

And you have not even heard MONSTERS: DC for yourself. Plus one you have heard, which is fairly universally extolled, does not meet your conditions either. Might I gently suggest, now that your reference standard for playback has been revealed, that you simply recognize that what you are hearing is not what we are hearing.

ESPECIALLY given those tools to test a hypothesis, how it is you expect to prevail your audio ideology on the rest of us, is baffling in the extreme, I must say. Why not instead just allow that we all hear differently, do not share the same tastes even were we hearing the exact same thing, and leave those whose preferences might deviate from yours, in the contentment of their satiation, free from oppressive rhetoric and ridicule?

One reason I put forth selections here is precisely that they are not being talked about. They have not gotten notice or acclaim. Anything that has received major attention likely will not benefit appreciably from my adding comment, so I generally don't. So what I mention as a general rule are selections unheralded -- total unknown if they might float another's boat or not -- just sharing my impressions. Please feel free to take or leave the following:

This morning listening to my new amp, I dragged out a music bluray and was blown away by some of the low end on it: RETURN TO FOREVER RETURNS had some pretty deep moments. There are segments when Stanley Clarke is banging on his bass very aggressively that thump hard. And one section where Chick Corea has some section of his keyboard programmed to unleash these magnificent gushing lows -- impressive!
audiofan1 likes this.

Last edited by Emaych; 06-21-2015 at 11:15 AM.
post #21536 of 22154 Old 06-21-2015, 11:12 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Man, I was only planning on upgrading my 13 year old JBL speakers (to PSA 210s) and then that damn 3600 PSA sub hit at the preorder price and I was like "hey, might as well upgrade the 11 year old 12/2 Ultra while your at it!" AVS is dangerous for the wallet! I keep telling myself I am due for an upgrade though since the last audio upgrade I did was 6 years ago which is an eternity in this hobby! I haven't done any upgrades at all in 2.5 years, but those were all video related (2nd projector for 3d, video calibration meter/software and Lumagen mini VP). I deserve it, right?

Did watch American Sniper Fri night and thought bass was used well enough. Overall audio was fantastic.

We also went and saw the new Jurassic Park yesterday which was entertaining, but damn the theater we watched in literally had zero low end! I am looking forward to watching again when it hits blu for the bass experience which I hope is done well!
I hear ya! upgrades are beginning to suck as I hate down time and the plans can change on the fly! All it takes is one thought " Well ! while I'm at it I may as well !" I just finished switching out my pre/pro and Bluray player the value tanked and upgrading actually saved some coin in the long run due to that and that blasted single though! I went ahead and braved wiring the ceiling (that was some work and problem solving like no other) As things stand the check list is going well, bass done ( well maybe I'll get back to that one later)formats done! Only thing left is that front projector to match the killer sound I have going on now but finding it hard to part with my 73" Dlp but when HDR is finally in full swing its days will be numbered!
Toe likes this.
post #21537 of 22154 Old 06-21-2015, 11:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
As always, great to hear the impressions of those who care to listen. I thought it was great as well, and accept that when I hear that track characterized as "thin" -- well, some people aren't hearing what I heard, that is certain. I think everyone did agree though that it is LOUD! -- no doubt about that either!
audiofan1 likes this.
post #21538 of 22154 Old 06-21-2015, 11:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaych View Post
As always, great to hear the impressions of those who care to listen. I thought it was great as well, and accept that when I hear that track characterized as "thin" -- well, some people aren't hearing what I heard, that is certain. I think everyone did agree though that it is LOUD! -- no doubt about that either!
Its always a good time at the movies when a bass transient comes out of nowhere and make you run for cover Some scenes hit extremely hard! and had some good ELF, as I mentioned in another post, it had some great bass variation as well
post #21539 of 22154 Old 06-21-2015, 11:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Its always a good time at the movies when a bass transient comes out of nowhere and make you run for cover Some scenes hit extremely hard! and had some good ELF, as I mentioned in another post, it had some great bass variation as well
Well, there you have it -- I do like variety! -- all kinds of things might strike my fancy.
post #21540 of 22154 Old 06-21-2015, 01:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaych View Post
Ah! How clever. So you reveal the charade is yet another apparent attempt to demean and deride what others have found to their liking. And that in furtherance of a self-appointed mission to promote certain recording techniques, applications, and/or executions as somehow morally superior to others, and/or a clear example of "quality" versus the bamboozlement of the philistines.
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I have unearthed my copy of HTTYD and I am pleased to admit that I was in error and recalled incorrectly my impressions of the mix and having listened to several quiet and bombastic scenes that demonstrates all the attributes of a high fidelity mix. Real clean dynamics in respects to transients -differences in loudness with truly quiet sound effects in contrast with awesome crescendos, no distortion, and clean deep prodigious bass.

Perhaps I was thinking of HTTYD 2 or another CG animated film for some reason. Mistakes happen I was wrong with HTTYD.

In summation my 'ideology' of quality high fidelity mixing remains intact but clearly my memory is proving to be a bit more faulty.

*Shakes fist futively in the air at the joys of being human and aging.

Anyhow the most recent title and mix I have enjoyed was Chappie. Overall dynamic, no distortion that I can recall, and some clean deep bass. Perhaps not the output behemoth some may prefer but I find it plentiful enough.

Best regards,
KvE
Toe, audiofan1 and wth718 like this.

Last edited by KMFDMvsEnya; 06-21-2015 at 01:27 PM.
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Alien Vs Predator Blu Ray , Amazing Spiderman Ultimate Edition , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , Back To The Future 25th Anniversary Trilogy Digital Copy Blu Ray , Batman Begins Blu Ray , Battle Los Angeles Blu Ray , Battleship , Black Hawk Down Blu Ray , Blu Ray Movies , Bolt Blu Ray , Braveheart Blu Ray , Captain America The First Avenger Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Casino Royale Blu Ray , Clash Of The Titans Blu Ray , Cloverfield Blu Ray , Conan The Barbarian Blu Ray , Daredevil Directors Cut Blu Ray , Death Race 3 Inferno Blu Ray , Devil Blu Ray Widescreen , Disneys Wall E Blu Ray , Dredd 3d Blu Ray Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Fantastic 4 Rise Of The Silver Surfer , Fast Five Blu Ray , Finding Nemo , Flight Of The Phoenix Blu Ray , Gamer 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Ultraviolet , Ghost Recon Future Soldier Xbox 360 Game Ubisoft , Hanna Blu Ray , Harry Potter The Order Of The Phoenix Playstation3 Game Ea , Hellboy Science Of Evil Playstation3 Game Konami , Hitman Digital Copy Blu Ray , Hot Fuzz 2 Disc Special Edition Region 2 Dvd , How To Train Your Dragon Two Disc Blu Ray 3d Dvd Combo , Hurt Locker Blu Ray , Immortals Blu Ray , Inception Two Disc Edition Blu Ray , Iron Man 2 Single Disc Edition Blu Ray , Iron Man Blu Ray , Jack The Giant Slayer Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Digital Copy Combo Pack , Jurassic Park 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Kill Bill Volume 1 Blu Ray , Kung Fu Panda 2 Three Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Kung Fu Panda Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Last Stand Blu Ray , Live Free Or Die Hard Blu Ray , Looper Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray , Machete Blu Ray , Man Of Steel Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Marvels The Avengers , Matrix , Max Payne Unrated Edition Blu Ray , Monsters Vs Aliens , Mr Brooks Blu Ray Blu Ray 2009 , Ninja Assassin Blu Ray , Olympus Has Fallen Blu Ray , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray 3d Digital Copy , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Pacific Rim Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Piranha 3dd Blu Ray , Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End , Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End Three Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Pirates Of The Caribbean Three Movie Set Curse Of The Black Pearl Dead Mans Chest At Worlds End Blu , Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time Blu Ray , Project X Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , Rambo Blu Ray , Real Steel Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Resident Evil Afterlife Blu Ray , Resident Evil Apocalypse Blu Ray , Resident Evil Retribution 3d Two Disc Combo Blu Ray Ultraviolet Digital Copy , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , Sherlock Holmes Blu Ray , Skyfall Blu Ray , Skyline Blu Ray , Star Trek Blu Ray , Star Trek Into Darkness Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Star Wars , Subwoofers , Sucker Punch Two Disc Extended Edition Blu Ray , Super 8 Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Svs Pb2000 , Terminator Salvation Two Disc Directors Cut Blu Ray , The Cabin In The Woods , The Dark Knight Bd Live Blu Ray , The Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition Bat Cowl Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , The Hunger Games Blu Ray Digital Copy , The Incredible Hulk Blu Ray , The Incredibles Four Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , The Last Airbender Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , The Lord Of The Rings The Motion Picture Trilogy The Fellowship Of The Ring The Two Towers The Retur , The Pacific Blu Ray , The Raid Redemption , The Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu Ray , The Worlds End Blu Ray Dvd Digital Hd With Ultraviolet , Thor Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Tomorrow Never Dies Pierce Brosnan Blu Ray Dvd James Bond , Total Recall , Toy Story 3 Blu Ray , Transformers Dark Of The Moon Three Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Two Disc Special Edition Blu Ray , Triangle Blu Ray , Tron Legacy Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , U 571 Blu Ray , Underworld Awakening Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray 3d , Unstoppable Blu Ray Digital Copy , Valkyrie Blu Ray , War Of The Worlds Blu Ray , Windtalkers Blu Ray , World War Z Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , World War Z Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Wrath Of The Titans Blu Ray , X Men Origins Wolverine Two Disc Ultimate Edition Blu Ray , X Men Origins Wolverine Uncaged Edition , X Men The Last Stand Blu Ray , Xxx , Zombieland Blu Ray
Gear in this thread - Flight by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page