The New Master List of BASS in Movies with Frequency Charts - Page 730 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #21871 of 22557 Old 07-12-2015, 07:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2160 Post(s)
Liked: 1858
I think this point has been beaten to death now.

I will say it one more time. He asked why it isn't higher in these lists (this thread list is 100% subjective and it still is only 4 stars) and I tried to explain it him. I agree I would give it a 4.5 stars. It's very good for bass.

I never said otherwise just tried to be nice and explain why when you see bass lists it's not a 5 star. That's all. I will no longer try to help people in this thread cause all I do is get attacked.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #21872 of 22557 Old 07-12-2015, 08:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Liked: 517
Here's a few graphs I haven't seen yet...

Survivor: Audio: English DTS MA 5.1 @1509 Kbps
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Survivor.jpg
Views:	473
Size:	263.9 KB
ID:	826034  
Pain Infliction likes this.

My Build Thread
Equipment Speakers:
3x 1099's for LCR duty
4x Fusion 8's for surround duty
8x subs: 4x FTW21's and 4x SI18's
post #21873 of 22557 Old 07-12-2015, 08:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Chappie:
DTS-HD MA 7.1
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Chappie.jpg
Views:	507
Size:	289.6 KB
ID:	826106  

My Build Thread
Equipment Speakers:
3x 1099's for LCR duty
post #21874 of 22557 Old 07-12-2015, 08:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatshaft View Post
Here's a few graphs I haven't seen yet...

Survivor: Audio: English DTS MA 5.1 @1509 Kbps
Which scene is that 1hz spike?

I'm guessing the 10hz is
Spoiler!
post #21875 of 22557 Old 07-12-2015, 08:53 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
The funny thing is even Maxmercy at data-bass who measured the track labeled Salvation as "demo material" referring to the gas station scene up through the capture which I agree with.

I think it's also important to note that while data-bass is the best bass measuring resource we have, it's certainly not perfect and can't ever tell the full story on any given bass track since you still need to actually watch the film in question to see how the bass that is there interacts with the on screen action. Not to mention data-bass can't account for personal preference since that will be different for everyone as some (like me and Fatshaft) prefer bass fest type tracks while others pefer more finesse or whatever. Data-bass is an excellent resource, but it's certainly not the bible and still needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

The other thing is just because a track rates objectively high does not mean all of us will have the same opinion on it after watching relative to other tracks for reasons mentioned above (personal preference). And while system and room variables can certainly account for a lot of the difference of opinion, that is not always the reason for it as we could squash all the variables and all be sitting in the same room and still all have a different opinion about what bass tracks are good, great and the best. A track like OHF as mentioned before scores high objectively, but the lacking mid bass and poor execution in spots (some of the weapons sound/feel like cap guns ) makes the bass feel incomplete for some of us. Because of all this, there are numerous bass tracks that rate higher overall in my book even if they are objectively graded lower vs OHF. Just one example to illustrate my point.
All of that is marvelously well said. For myself, to say that graphs and measurements are only of the merest passing ex post facto concern to me, probably appears to attribute too much value to them in my outlook. Fact is, I come at this from the standpoint of a fan of film and fan of bass -- all kinds, varieties, flavors, and colors in that bass range, and truth be told, I only ever care about what it sounds like, not what the graph looks like -- mystifies me why it is of any concern whatsoever when it comes to stating an opinion -- best I can speculate, such things help insulate folks from insecurity, bolster their confidence that their opinion will be "right."

Whatever...when this type of quote appears next to "objective" scoring: "Tremendous midbass film, the gas station scene up to the HK capture is demo material," I see the subjective term "tremendous," and the fact that the author refers to a segment as "demo material," which itself incorporates all kinds of variables that reduce to opinion.

And not that I have specific interest, but unless I'm mistaken, something like the scoring system is itself highly subjective -- unless every concievable presentation is codified as representing a certain predetermined point value -- in other words, the set rules might lay out something like: "more than two seconds inclusion of a below 15hz pulse at 110dBs qualifies as a certain scored value," which is averaged against a minute by minute readout of the presentation -- unless you have an infinite number of possibilities accounted for, someone is formulating a subjective score (based on measurements), which itself is relative to standards or norms sitting outside the film being so evaluated.

Level - 5 Stars (113.8dB)
Extension - 3 Stars (17Hz)
Dynamics - 4 Stars (26.4dB)
Execution - 4 Stars

What is indicated by "Execution"? -- please, not that I really care, but how does that get objectively scored? -- again, the question purely rhetorical -- just that it seems like an opinion...whatever.

So anyway, just know that when I share my opinion, it will undoubtedly bear no relationship whatsoever to how the film has measured out, but that is just me -- others will come along with the graphs and charts -- in fact, I got a kick out of FATSHAFT sharing his graphing of MONSTERS DC -- seemed like he was having a blast -- good on ya brother!
post #21876 of 22557 Old 07-12-2015, 08:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaych View Post
All of that is marvelously well said. For myself, to say that graphs and measurements are only of the merest passing ex post facto concern to me, probably appears to attribute too much value to them in my outlook. Fact is, I come at this from the standpoint of a fan of film and fan of bass -- all kinds, varieties, flavors, and colors in that bass range, and truth be told, I only ever care about what it sounds like, not what the graph looks like -- mystifies me why it is of any concern whatsoever when it comes to stating an opinion -- best I can speculate, such things help insulate folks from insecurity, bolster their confidence that their opinion will be "right."

Whatever...when this type of quote appears next to "objective" scoring: "Tremendous midbass film, the gas station scene up to the HK capture is demo material," I see the subjective term "tremendous," and the fact that the author refers to a segment as "demo material," which itself incorporates all kinds of variables that reduce to opinion.

And not that I have specific interest, but unless I'm mistaken, something like the scoring system is itself highly subjective -- unless every concievable presentation is codified as representing a certain predetermined point value -- in other words, the set rules might lay out something like: "more than two seconds inclusion of a below 15hz pulse at 110dBs qualifies as a certain scored value," which is averaged against a minute by minute readout of the presentation -- unless you have an infinite number of possibilities accounted for, someone is formulating a subjective score (based on measurements), which itself is relative to standards or norms sitting outside the film being so evaluated.

Level - 5 Stars (113.8dB)
Extension - 3 Stars (17Hz)
Dynamics - 4 Stars (26.4dB)
Execution - 4 Stars

What is indicated by "Execution"? -- please, not that I really care, but how does that get objectively scored? -- again, the question purely rhetorical -- just that it seems like an opinion...whatever.

So anyway, just know that when I share my opinion, it will undoubtedly bear no relationship whatsoever to how the film has measured out, but that is just me -- others will come along with the graphs and charts -- in fact, I got a kick out of FATSHAFT sharing his graphing of MONSTERS DC -- seemed like he was having a blast -- good on ya brother!
Execution is the ONLY subjective score in that systems. And it allows for those to have their say if they liked it or not no matter how it scored.

It can be 5's accords the measurement scores but if it says clipped or used terribly, you can rate it's lower in execution (by an online poll) and it won't be a true 5 star flick
post #21877 of 22557 Old 07-12-2015, 10:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post
Execution is the ONLY subjective score in that systems. And it allows for those to have their say if they liked it or not no matter how it scored.

It can be 5's accords the measurement scores but if it says clipped or used terribly, you can rate it's lower in execution (by an online poll) and it won't be a true 5 star flick
Well, believe it or not, I actually felt sufficiently inclined to look in on the scoring rules. Can't say I found it riveting to anywhere near the degree that a film track engages me, but answered that curiosity of the moment. Such systems surely have their place, just not anything that tickles my fancy too much...but only speak for myself, of course....

post #21878 of 22557 Old 07-12-2015, 11:59 AM

I'm curious, why would a movie that you have to "raise the trim" and "run it hot" qualify as a bass monster?

Elysium 4.5 stars????

If I did all that to Driving Miss Daisy wouldn't I get more bass out of it?
Meanwhile, Interstellar gets 3.5 stars and it's the only movie I know of that wants to blow your house down. But it's not a bass monster???

I like to see the graphs but don't base my enjoyment or decision to watch a movie on them. Imo, there are a lot of great bass movies that don't garner 4-5 stars but are in fact bass monsters
post #21879 of 22557 Old 07-12-2015, 12:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpbpete View Post
I'm curious, why would a movie that you have to "raise the trim" and "run it hot" qualify as a bass monster?

Elysium 4.5 stars????

Meanwhile, Interstellar gets 3.5 stars and it's the only movie I know of that wants to blow your house down. But it's not a bass monster???

I like to see the graphs but don't base my enjoyment or decision to watch a movie on them. Imo, there are a lot of great bass movies that don't garner 4-5 stars but are in fact bass monsters
Because interstellar is clipped to hell AND only a 30hz movie
post #21880 of 22557 Old 07-12-2015, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Because interstellar is clipped to hell AND only a 30hz movie
I get that and it explains to enthusiast why but a room full of non-enthusiast would most likely choose Interstellar over Elysium as being a bass monster. Why? Because Interstellar moves you in a way that Elysium does not. Which one would you put on for a bunch of your non-enthusiast friends? So is it all about objectively seeking the truth or about subjectively enjoying and feeling the movie?

But, my real question/issue is with Elysium and those movies that we're told to "raise the trim" to enjoy. I watch movies 3db hot, it either brings it at that level or it doesn't, yet this one gets a 4.5 and is recognized as a bass monster.
Quote:
People who said Elysium was lacking for bass either have ported subs, terrible response that humps around 30-50Hz in their rooms, or they're deaf. Or they lack a pulse.
Quote:
and if its not loud enough or bassy enough, either turn it up or get better subs!

I didn't raise the trim, turn it up or buy new subs, so I don't think it's a bass monster regardless of the 4.5 stars. I'll take subjective on this one please

Edit: I'm just playing devils advocate, based on the 'It says so on DB' theory

Last edited by wpbpete; 07-12-2015 at 02:41 PM.
post #21881 of 22557 Old 07-12-2015, 02:58 PM
AVS Special Member

With that argument it explains why htib is enough for 90% of consumers.

Let's just make every movie super loud and clipping. And give everyone a cheap sub with 30 hz bloated bass.

If you want to impress with loud 30hz tones. Play skadoosh or darla tap scene at least those are clean.

But to answer your question directly. No I wouldn't choose Elysium. And I wouldn't choose interstellar.

I would choose wotw or tih.

Also I have never said Elysium is a bass monster nor have I read that anywhere only that it does in fact have bass in it. . But I know what your saying

Last edited by Brian Fineberg; 07-12-2015 at 03:02 PM.
post #21882 of 22557 Old 07-12-2015, 02:58 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 836 Post(s)
Liked: 1083
Elysium is another great example (IMO) of a track that is rated high objectively, but does not give great payoff. It needs a level bump and execution is spotty with some of the weapon effects. There is a number of lower rated tracks I would place above Elysium.
wpbpete and Hopinater like this.

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
post #21883 of 22557 Old 07-12-2015, 03:35 PM

Quote:
But to answer your question directly. No I wouldn't choose Elysium. And I wouldn't choose interstellar.

I would choose wotw or tih.

Also I have never said Elysium is a bass monster nor have I read that anywhere only that it does in fact have bass in it. . But I know what your saying
LoL I always agree with your choices, TIH for me too but I'd also throw on the first minute of Interstellar just to watch their faces

oh, from the same post on DB
Quote:
Elysium is a monster, but it doesn't have any loud peaks above 22Hz, and the bass content levels are only average for an action film
I'm curious what you guys think about the whole "raise the trim" to get the bass out of particular movie tho. I don't get that, If normally I listen at 0db, 3db or 10db hot, that's where it gets compared to others! Anything else just skews things...
post #21884 of 22557 Old 07-12-2015, 03:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
LoL I always agree with your choices, TIH for me too but I'd also throw on the first minute of Interstellar just to watch their faces

oh, from the same post on DB
I'm curious what you guys think about the whole "raise the trim" to get the bass out of particular movie tho. I don't get that, If normally I listen at 0db, 3db or 10db hot, that's where it gets compared to others! Anything else just skews things...
I must have missed that. Good catch

If I have to raise he levels I don't rate it as high. But raising it does bring the enjoyment up
Hopinater likes this.
post #21885 of 22557 Old 07-12-2015, 06:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
Liked: 1780
I have no problem raising my trim to get more out of a movie. All I care about is enjoying the movie, I don't care how I get there.

I like having DB around to help categorize movies so we have some sort of litmus test. And I like it when Brian takes the time to cut and paste the info into this thread. But ultimately what I really care about is what I think about the bass in a movie. I care a lot more about my subjective opinion than anything else.

I also enjoy it when we get great back and forth debating bass in a movie (like we had with JA and Interstellar). The friendly debates on movies are fun. And sometimes they make me go back and watch a movie for a 2nd time to see if I missed something that others said was there.
lefthandluke and basshead81 like this.
post #21886 of 22557 Old 07-12-2015, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
I have no problem raising my trim to get more out of a movie. All I care about is enjoying the movie, I don't care how I get there.

I like having DB around to help categorize movies so we have some sort of litmus test. And I like it when Brian takes the time to cut and paste the info into this thread. But ultimately what I really care about is what I think about the bass in a movie. I care a lot more about my subjective opinion than anything else.
But when you raise the trim on movie A do you then compare it to movie B without raised trim? I find that happens a lot with objective viewpoints and I just don't get why. I too go mostly by subjective views but like to verify what I heard with the graphs
post #21887 of 22557 Old 07-12-2015, 06:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
Liked: 1780
Quote:
But when you raise the trim on movie A do you then compare it to movie B without raised trim? I find that happens a lot with objective viewpoints and I just don't get why. I too go mostly by subjective views but like to verify what I heard with the graphs
Good question. No I don't think I do. If I raise the trim to make the bass stand out more I usually note that I did.

I don't really get caught up in comparing that much. I usually focus on an individual movie and whether I liked it or not.
post #21888 of 22557 Old 07-12-2015, 11:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 968 Post(s)
Liked: 482
So the kids insisted to watch The Incredible and it turned out to be an excellent choice as the bass is just incredible. The movie is excellent too. Don't know how I missed this movie back then.
Hopinater likes this.
post #21889 of 22557 Old 07-12-2015, 11:20 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Location: Canada - West Island: Vancouver, South Direction: Go East, dts:x Films: Under the Skin, 3D, Birdman, x_machina, The Zero Theorem, Interstellar
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 5270 Post(s)
Liked: 2242
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
So the kids insisted to watch The Incredibles and it turned out to be an excellent choice as the bass is just incredible. The movie is excellent too. Don't know how I missed this movie back then.
Number 2 is coming too, sometimes.

* Great bass in that great PIXAR animation flick, and I bet that it would sound great too with Dolby Surround up-mixer.
{It should have been re-released in 3D as well; like 'Top Gun', 'Jurassic Park', 'Predators', 'I, Robot' and 'Ratatouille'.
post #21890 of 22557 Old 07-13-2015, 01:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Quoted: 1081 Post(s)
Liked: 1471
Send a message via Skype™ to popalock
Quote:

Elysium 4.5 stars????

True... For those with some sort of external DSP that they can conveniently adjust on the fly, almost movie can be a bass adventure. =)

IIRC, Elysium is a bass monster because it isn't neutered in the low end. Those people with systems capable of producing an "abundance" of sub-20Hz bass get a real kick out of it!
post #21891 of 22557 Old 07-13-2015, 03:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 134
watched "admiral: roaring currants" last nite...

nice film...GREAT soundtrack

some nice bass moments...a coupla corny scenes, but taken as a whole, a good watch.

make sure to watch the subtitled version...

at the zenith of his nadir...
post #21892 of 22557 Old 07-13-2015, 06:28 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 853 Post(s)
Liked: 413
Watched Maggie last night and it had some really nice bass in it. The movie is not that long and was pretty good too. I say put it on your list of movies to watch.
post #21893 of 22557 Old 07-13-2015, 06:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain Infliction View Post
Watched Maggie last night and it had some really nice bass in it. The movie is not that long and was pretty good too. I say put it on your list of movies to watch.
Trying to find it in redbox. But can't as of yet. Looking forward to spinning it
post #21894 of 22557 Old 07-13-2015, 06:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 853 Post(s)
Liked: 413
Quote:
Trying to find it in redbox. But can't as of yet. Looking forward to spinning it
That is where I got it from. Must have been all checked out.
post #21895 of 22557 Old 07-13-2015, 12:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 298
The last few pages are just the latest iteration of a debate that has gone on forever, one round of which was the catalyst for starting d-b.com in the first place. Comments on how AWESOME the bass was in this movie or that (Avengers was a big topic), when the measurements showed little extension, but simply loud bass. I've always argued for the importance of both subjective and objective views. That said, some of this stuff isn't a close call objectively. Interstellar is a 30Hz movie with loads of clipping, period. OHF and Elysium are full bandwidth movies that don't have clipping. One may not like the specific design choices used in one or the other, but the data doesn't lie.

None of this negates one's personal enjoyment of a movie, but numbers that are verifiable and repeatable have to mean something, or any movie with loud, droning bass will qualify as AWESOME or a MONSTER. Not that anyone cares, but I rate Terminator as a good, not great bass movie. When you have a system that can recreate the full bandwidth of a track, you'll clearly know the difference. That (system capability) is usually the single biggest factor in the difference of opinion. I had someone compare the beach landing scene from EOT vs the Helicopter ride scene from B:LA. They thought EOT was better. I was not surprised to find out their system was tuned to 17Hz, which means they missed out on all the deepest content that B:LA had over EOT.

But, I'm sure in 2 years, 5 years, we'll still be having these exact same conversations.
post #21896 of 22557 Old 07-13-2015, 12:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatshaft View Post
Chappie:
DTS-HD MA 7.1
Thanks for this. Was really looking to see how this measured.
post #21897 of 22557 Old 07-13-2015, 04:11 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Liked: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
So the kids insisted to watch The Incredible and it turned out to be an excellent choice as the bass is just incredible. The movie is excellent too. Don't know how I missed this movie back then.
i love this movie too, and i always loved the clean crisp bass that went along with it. i've wanted it on blu for ever, yet the stupid thing never goes below $30! i'm sorry...i just refuse to pay that much for a blu.

on a side note, i re-spun JA last night and bumped up the volume a bit. it's still a very good bass movie, but i just don't think it's overthrown TIH. very, very good, but not KOB.
post #21898 of 22557 Old 07-13-2015, 04:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
Liked: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
i love this movie too, and i always loved the clean crisp bass that went along with it. i've wanted it on blu for ever, yet the stupid thing never goes below $30! i'm sorry...i just refuse to pay that much for a blu.

on a side note, i re-spun JA last night and bumped up the volume a bit. it's still a very good bass movie, but i just don't think it's overthrown TIH. very, very good, but not KOB.
Coincidentally, we just watched Incredibles this weekend and I found myself writing down time stamps for future demo material. Good movie for bass and the surrounds. Lots of actions on the surrounds toward the end when the flying discs are chasing Dash & Violet around the jungle.
post #21899 of 22557 Old 07-13-2015, 04:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Here's The Incredibles: DTS 5.1

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	The Incredibles.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	220.6 KB
ID:	828986  

My Build Thread
Equipment Speakers:
3x 1099's for LCR duty
post #21900 of 22557 Old 07-13-2015, 05:51 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 836 Post(s)
Liked: 1083
Quote:
Originally Posted by wth718 View Post
The last few pages are just the latest iteration of a debate that has gone on forever, one round of which was the catalyst for starting d-b.com in the first place. Comments on how AWESOME the bass was in this movie or that (Avengers was a big topic), when the measurements showed little extension, but simply loud bass. I've always argued for the importance of both subjective and objective views. That said, some of this stuff isn't a close call objectively. Interstellar is a 30Hz movie with loads of clipping, period. OHF and Elysium are full bandwidth movies that don't have clipping. One may not like the specific design choices used in one or the other, but the data doesn't lie.

None of this negates one's personal enjoyment of a movie, but numbers that are verifiable and repeatable have to mean something, or any movie with loud, droning bass will qualify as AWESOME or a MONSTER. Not that anyone cares, but I rate Terminator as a good, not great bass movie. When you have a system that can recreate the full bandwidth of a track, you'll clearly know the difference. That (system capability) is usually the single biggest factor in the difference of opinion. I had someone compare the beach landing scene from EOT vs the Helicopter ride scene from B:LA. They thought EOT was better. I was not surprised to find out their system was tuned to 17Hz, which means they missed out on all the deepest content that B:LA had over EOT.

But, I'm sure in 2 years, 5 years, we'll still be having these exact same conversations.
I generally agree with you, but I am glad you put that usually in there as I think that is very important.

Again as far as OHF is concerned, even though it is technically full bandwidth, the mid bass is relatively low level compared to that bump down low which gives the bass an incomplete quality to some degree in the opinion of some (including me), and I don't feel this is simply due to system/extension variables. I thought the Wash Monument scene was fantastic and the bass supported the on screen action well, but in general it just feels a bit lacking for the reasons mentioned. I know you don't agree which is fine of course.

As far as the B:LA vs EoT comparison, B:LA all the way on that one for me.
audiofan1 likes this.

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Alien Vs Predator Blu Ray , Amazing Spiderman Ultimate Edition , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , Back To The Future 25th Anniversary Trilogy Digital Copy Blu Ray , Batman Begins Blu Ray , Battle Los Angeles Blu Ray , Battleship , Black Hawk Down Blu Ray , Blu Ray Movies , Bolt Blu Ray , Braveheart Blu Ray , Captain America The First Avenger Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Casino Royale Blu Ray , Clash Of The Titans Blu Ray , Cloverfield Blu Ray , Conan The Barbarian Blu Ray , Daredevil Directors Cut Blu Ray , Death Race 3 Inferno Blu Ray , Devil Blu Ray Widescreen , Disneys Wall E Blu Ray , Dredd 3d Blu Ray Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Fantastic 4 Rise Of The Silver Surfer , Fast Five Blu Ray , Finding Nemo , Flight Of The Phoenix Blu Ray , Gamer 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Ultraviolet , Ghost Recon Future Soldier Xbox 360 Game Ubisoft , Hanna Blu Ray , Harry Potter The Order Of The Phoenix Playstation3 Game Ea , Hellboy Science Of Evil Playstation3 Game Konami , Hitman Digital Copy Blu Ray , Hot Fuzz 2 Disc Special Edition Region 2 Dvd , How To Train Your Dragon Two Disc Blu Ray 3d Dvd Combo , Hurt Locker Blu Ray , Immortals Blu Ray , Inception Two Disc Edition Blu Ray , Iron Man 2 Single Disc Edition Blu Ray , Iron Man Blu Ray , Jack The Giant Slayer Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Digital Copy Combo Pack , Jurassic Park 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Kill Bill Volume 1 Blu Ray , Kung Fu Panda 2 Three Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Kung Fu Panda Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Last Stand Blu Ray , Live Free Or Die Hard Blu Ray , Looper Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray , Machete Blu Ray , Man Of Steel Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Marvels The Avengers , Matrix , Max Payne Unrated Edition Blu Ray , Monsters Vs Aliens , Mr Brooks Blu Ray Blu Ray 2009 , Ninja Assassin Blu Ray , Olympus Has Fallen Blu Ray , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray 3d Digital Copy , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Pacific Rim Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Piranha 3dd Blu Ray , Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End , Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End Three Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Pirates Of The Caribbean Three Movie Set Curse Of The Black Pearl Dead Mans Chest At Worlds End Blu , Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time Blu Ray , Project X Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , Rambo Blu Ray , Real Steel Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Resident Evil Afterlife Blu Ray , Resident Evil Apocalypse Blu Ray , Resident Evil Retribution 3d Two Disc Combo Blu Ray Ultraviolet Digital Copy , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , Sherlock Holmes Blu Ray , Skyfall Blu Ray , Skyline Blu Ray , Star Trek Blu Ray , Star Trek Into Darkness Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Star Wars , Subwoofers , Sucker Punch Two Disc Extended Edition Blu Ray , Super 8 Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Svs Pb2000 , Terminator Salvation Two Disc Directors Cut Blu Ray , The Cabin In The Woods , The Dark Knight Bd Live Blu Ray , The Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition Bat Cowl Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , The Hunger Games Blu Ray Digital Copy , The Incredible Hulk Blu Ray , The Incredibles Four Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , The Last Airbender Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , The Lord Of The Rings The Motion Picture Trilogy The Fellowship Of The Ring The Two Towers The Retur , The Pacific Blu Ray , The Raid Redemption , The Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu Ray , The Worlds End Blu Ray Dvd Digital Hd With Ultraviolet , Thor Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Tomorrow Never Dies Pierce Brosnan Blu Ray Dvd James Bond , Total Recall , Toy Story 3 Blu Ray , Transformers Dark Of The Moon Three Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Two Disc Special Edition Blu Ray , Triangle Blu Ray , Tron Legacy Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , U 571 Blu Ray , Underworld Awakening Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray 3d , Unstoppable Blu Ray Digital Copy , Valkyrie Blu Ray , War Of The Worlds Blu Ray , Windtalkers Blu Ray , World War Z Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , World War Z Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Wrath Of The Titans Blu Ray , X Men Origins Wolverine Two Disc Ultimate Edition Blu Ray , X Men Origins Wolverine Uncaged Edition , X Men The Last Stand Blu Ray , Xxx , Zombieland Blu Ray
Gear in this thread - Flight by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page