The New Master List of BASS in Movies with Frequency Charts - Page 736 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #22051 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 09:04 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 223
Spoiler!

Politics is like a corral, no matter where you are you'll always be shoveling it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22052 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 10:09 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 861 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaych View Post
By the way, all of this false dichotomy talk...my system is not the best, no doubt about that -- represents only a little over $100K in electronics and speakers alone, but I do consider it quite adequate to accurately convey the flavor of a track....

How is your room treated? 100k in electronics and speakers means nothing if your room is not treated for it. I bet your room has been though because you have spent some major coin on your setup. How did you eq your system? That kinda matters too. Do you have a thread on it?
post #22053 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 10:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear123 View Post

In the meantime, there are those of us who want some objective, factual data about LFE content to base our decisions on. If you don't like this, too bad, post elsewhere imo.

The "objective" bass data group started their own thread over at Gilligan's Island. Maybe you should join the "objective group" so you can post elsewhere?

I don't see many SL waterfalls being shown on this thread these days. Maybe you should present some new "objective bass data" on this thread via some new SL waterfalls. Plenty of bad waterfalls used to be posted over at Gilligan's Island, but things are pretty slow over there these days.
audiofan1 likes this.
post #22054 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 10:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post
100k in electronics and speakers?!?

Lol. Let me guess 1000$ cables?
True to form, looks like you simply cannot steer clear of personal mockery. I'll just let that pass with a simple noting of it, and answer that if you read what I posted, and it seems you did as you repeat "electronics and speakers," that would not include cables, interconnects, room treatments, or even anything having to do with the visual side. The estimate for sound reproduction gear is conservative, and cables come from MONOPRICE, just to respond as if your inquiry were sincere.
post #22055 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 11:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2174 Post(s)
Liked: 1873
Quote:
True to form, looks like you simply cannot steer clear of personal mockery. I'll just let that pass with a simple noting of it, and answer that if you read what I posted, and it seems you did as you repeat "electronics and speakers," that would not include cables, interconnects, room treatments, or even anything having to do with the visual side. The estimate for sound reproduction gear is conservative, and cables come from MONOPRICE, just to respond as if your inquiry were sincere.
Can anyone lead me to the ignore button?
post #22056 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 11:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 861 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Quote:

What about my questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain Infliction View Post
How is your room treated? 100k in electronics and speakers means nothing if your room is not treated for it. I bet your room has been though because you have spent some major coin on your setup. How did you eq your system? That kinda matters too. Do you have a thread on it?
post #22057 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 11:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2285 Post(s)
Liked: 1236
Personally, and sincerely, I would love to see a list of Emaych's equipment!
post #22058 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 12:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 763 Post(s)
Liked: 949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurolicious View Post
Has the movie Star Trek Nemesis ever been graphed? The ending battle sequence seems to have lots of loud bass but I can't tell how low it goes.
Not considered the deepest bass out there but I as well find it to deliver a significant punch Check over at Data bass for graphs.
post #22059 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 12:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Its alive! The bass thread is alive I tell you

Soon the bass drought will be over
post #22060 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 12:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
Personally, and sincerely, I would love to see a list of Emaych's equipment!

Pics or it does not exist.

Politics is like a corral, no matter where you are you'll always be shoveling it.
post #22061 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 01:12 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 843 Post(s)
Liked: 1109
Quote:
Eymach, people can feel free to have an opinion about how great any movie soundtrack is, regardless of whether it actually is or not. That's your point, we get it. You are correct. You have won the internet.

Some people want objective, factual data about a movies LFE content. Those who have full bandwidth, reference capable systems might not want to spend their time or money on a film that someone with a Bose system thought was amazing that might only have content down to 40 Hz. Did the person with the Bose system think the film was the greatest LFE bass fest they every heard? Maybe so. Does that mean that it is truly a great LFE flick with lots of great content all the way down to 10 Hz or lower, great mid bass slam and everything in between? Maybe not.

Whether you think so or not, it is ok to have some factual data concerning LFE content. Does not matter what your opinion is in this regard. The same can be said for anything. If the only way we rated automobile performance was subjective impressions, kids driving a Honda Civic Si for the first time would rave about how amazingly fast the car is, even though, based on facts, it is a very slow car compared to truly fast models in production.

It is ok to have subjective opinions about things. That being the case, feel free to start your own thread about rating things purely subjectively. You can spend all your money and time purchasing films that people listening to their TV speakers thought were amazing.

In the meantime, there are those of us who want some objective, factual data about LFE content to base our decisions on. If you don't like this, too bad, post elsewhere imo.

While I generally agree with you, this particular thread has always had BOTH objective and subjective data, talk and discussion. If all one cares about is objective, we have the great data-bass for that. Subjective impressions won't stop in this thread as some of us actually enjoy that aspect even if it is not technically accurate. I personally see a lot of value in both objective and subjective which is again what this thread has always been about.
audiofan1 likes this.

JVC 3D: Been there, done that, bought a DLP
post #22062 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 01:13 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
Liked: 430
Last warning...any further posts not specifically about the thread's title will earn you a vacation. Post about the topic, never other members.

Mike Lang
Administrator
Please use the report post button to alert staff to problematic posts. Never quote or respond to them yourself.
Join the AVS Club and help support the site. Help Support AVS Forum Sponsors.
post #22063 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 01:51 PM

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 62
'Furious 7' brings the Bass! Lots of it
audiofan1 likes this.
post #22064 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 03:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Best way to stave of the bass drought and no water won't help

Rather try this

Got mine in DVD Audio years back! The bass you ask? Impeccable! gives me chills just hearing the incredible timing and precision (if you don't what pitch definition is , play "Brothers in arms") of it

Oh yeah it qualifies as its got pictures on the screen

Toe and Tom C like this.
post #22065 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 04:39 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post
Best way to stave of the bass drought and no water won't help

Rather try this

Got mine in DVD Audio years back! The bass you ask? Impeccable! gives me chills just hearing the incredible timing and precision (if you don't what pitch definition is , play "Brothers in arms") of it

Oh yeah it qualifies as its got pictures on the screen

+1000! Still in my top 3 favorite multichannel music discs! Reference recording/mix all the way.

Have you heard Division Bell in 5.1 audiofan? Another stunner!
audiofan1 likes this.

post #22066 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 04:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
+1000! Still in my top 3 favorite multichannel music discs! Reference recording/mix all the way.

Have you heard Division Bell in 5.1 audiofan? Another stunner!
No sir but will order it! thanks for the heads up I may as well (yes still to my shame) get Dark side of the moon yeah,yeah!! I remember last time we discussed it
post #22067 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 05:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpbpete View Post
I thought it was anemic and weak, personally. Just like all the others, with the exception of Tokyo Drift. Extension seemed lacking and plenty of moments where you expect real bass and got weak sauce. I remarked to my brother that this could have been a great bass movie, with all the explosions, crashes, etc.
post #22068 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 05:28 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
No sir but will order it! thanks for the heads up I may as well (yes still to my shame) get Dark side of the moon yeah,yeah!! I remember last time we discussed it
The only way to get the blu ray audio of the DB in 5.1 is through buying the super pricey box set which sucks, BUT they released a DVD with a high bit rate DTS 5.1 track (@ 1509) which has been confirmed on quadraphonicquad.com to be the EXACT same mix as the blu ray and it sounds absolutely incredible! I'm telling you, at $15 this is the biggest no brainer if you like Floyd to any degree and are a fan of high quality recording/mixing. Here is the link.....

http://shop.pinkfloyd.com/browse-by-...1-mix-dvd.html

More opinions.....

http://www.quadraphonicquad.com/foru...D-DTS-DD/page5

And here......

Pink Floyed Division Bell

IMO, it is one of the best audio experiences in my collection, period! I was always just luke warm to this album in stereo, but hearing it in 5.1 feels like that is how it is meant to be heard and takes the whole album to a new level.

I like the actual albums of Dark Side and Wish You Were Here more, BUT the Division Bell recording and 5.1 mix is superior to either of those (which are still great!). For recording/mix, I would rank them....

1. Division Bell
2. WYWH
3. DSOTM quad 4.0
4. DSOTM 5.1

All 4 are must owns though if you even like Floyd at all and are a fan of multichannel music.
audiofan1 likes this.

Last edited by Toe; 07-23-2015 at 05:35 PM.
post #22069 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 10:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
Liked: 519
DrySpell OVER...more to come

Teaser...

Can't wait to see this one...
Exhibit "A"

Exhibit "B"

And calling my final witness...
YEAH BABY!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	capt1507240529.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	431.6 KB
ID:	846450   Click image for larger version

Name:	capt1507240531.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	376.4 KB
ID:	846458   Click image for larger version

Name:	capt1507240538.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	690.9 KB
ID:	846466  
audiofan1 likes this.

My Build Thread
Equipment Speakers:
3x 1099's for LCR duty
4x Fusion 8's for surround duty
8x subs: 4x FTW21's and 4x SI18's
post #22070 of 22609 Old 07-23-2015, 10:51 PM

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 152
^^^mmfr?

Klipsch: KLF-30, KLF C-7, KG 5.5, KG 4.2
Power&Preamp: Elektra Theatron, Cary Cinema 11a
Subs: Dual Passive JTR 2400 Captivators
Power Amp: Crown XLS 5000
Viewing: Sony Bravia 850b 70"
post #22071 of 22609 Old 07-24-2015, 12:03 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
The only way to get the blu ray audio of the DB in 5.1 is through buying the super pricey box set which sucks, BUT they released a DVD with a high bit rate DTS 5.1 track (@ 1509) which has been confirmed on quadraphonicquad.com to be the EXACT same mix as the blu ray and it sounds absolutely incredible! I'm telling you, at $15 this is the biggest no brainer if you like Floyd to any degree and are a fan of high quality recording/mixing. Here is the link.....

http://shop.pinkfloyd.com/browse-by-...1-mix-dvd.html

More opinions.....

http://www.quadraphonicquad.com/foru...D-DTS-DD/page5

And here......

Pink Floyed Division Bell

IMO, it is one of the best audio experiences in my collection, period! I was always just luke warm to this album in stereo, but hearing it in 5.1 feels like that is how it is meant to be heard and takes the whole album to a new level.

I like the actual albums of Dark Side and Wish You Were Here more, BUT the Division Bell recording and 5.1 mix is superior to either of those (which are still great!). For recording/mix, I would rank them....

1. Division Bell
2. WYWH
3. DSOTM quad 4.0
4. DSOTM 5.1

All 4 are must owns though if you even like Floyd at all and are a fan of multichannel music.

I'm drooling your a gem !

Big Thanks man
Toe likes this.
post #22072 of 22609 Old 07-24-2015, 04:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1061 Post(s)
Liked: 1601
Quote:
While I generally agree with you, this particular thread has always had BOTH objective and subjective data, talk and discussion. If all one cares about is objective, we have the great data-bass for that. Subjective impressions won't stop in this thread as some of us actually enjoy that aspect even if it is not technically accurate. I personally see a lot of value in both objective and subjective which is again what this thread has always been about.
I can agree with this...I may have misstated my opinion about the subject. I think subjective impressions do have their place. For me personally I just want some objective data to go with it, so I think both are good. It has been mentioned a couple of times that some extremely well rated movies might not score as well subjectively due to a lack of overall quantity, and this makes a lot of sense. A movie with tons of bass that may only go down to 30 or 20 Hz might be more enjoyable, regardless of system capability, than a movie with a little bit of 2 Hz content here and there.

I actually need to re-watch quite a few titles since most of what I have watched in the last year or two was prior to switching to sealed subs. Will be interesting to note the difference. Watched a little bit of Maggie last night. I could not tell how low it went because I had to watch at low volume(-30 to -25) with family and late at night. But it seemed like there was a lot of ....background bass used to augment mood or whatever. Seemed like it was unsettling my dog.
Toe and audiofan1 like this.
post #22073 of 22609 Old 07-24-2015, 05:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2174 Post(s)
Liked: 1873
Quote:
I can agree with this...I may have misstated my opinion about the subject. I think subjective impressions do have their place. For me personally I just want some objective data to go with it, so I think both are good. It has been mentioned a couple of times that some extremely well rated movies might not score as well subjectively due to a lack of overall quantity, and this makes a lot of sense. A movie with tons of bass that may only go down to 30 or 20 Hz might be more enjoyable, regardless of system capability, than a movie with a little bit of 2 Hz content here and there.

I actually need to re-watch quite a few titles since most of what I have watched in the last year or two was prior to switching to sealed subs. Will be interesting to note the difference. Watched a little bit of Maggie last night. I could not tell how low it went because I had to watch at low volume(-30 to -25) with family and late at night. But it seemed like there was a lot of ....background bass used to augment mood or whatever. Seemed like it was unsettling my dog.
Haha. I watched it last night. I think it went very low

Tons of low rumble throughout to increase tension. Cool take on zombies too
audiofan1 likes this.
post #22074 of 22609 Old 07-24-2015, 05:58 AM

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpbpete View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wth718 View Post
I thought it was anemic and weak, personally. Just like all the others, with the exception of Tokyo Drift. Extension seemed lacking and plenty of moments where you expect real bass and got weak sauce. I remarked to my brother that this could have been a great bass movie, with all the explosions, crashes, etc.
AAAHHH another polarizing track

I agree that extension seemed lacking, but what it brings it brings in spades. I suspect it centers around 20-25hz with a few dips below that. Other than that, the bass is clean and plentiful. The use of surrounds is also very well done, reminded me of 'Rush' in so many ways.
Did you catch the
Spoiler!
post #22075 of 22609 Old 07-24-2015, 06:41 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Not considered the deepest bass out there but I as well find it to deliver a significant punch Check over at Data bass for graphs.
Thank you. Actually, I checked Data Bass but didn't see this film on the list.
post #22076 of 22609 Old 07-24-2015, 10:04 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatshaft View Post
DrySpell OVER...more to come

Teaser...

Can't wait to see this one...
WOW.

What is it? Don't leave us hanging.
post #22077 of 22609 Old 07-24-2015, 02:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitviper33 View Post
WOW.

What is it? Don't leave us hanging.
My apologies...don't know why the pic is not showing...
The movie is:

Enjoy...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	_1415648056.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	299.2 KB
ID:	848026  

My Build Thread
Equipment Speakers:
3x 1099's for LCR duty
post #22078 of 22609 Old 07-24-2015, 02:57 PM
Bass Enabler

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 2717 Post(s)
Liked: 2145
Lol is that real?
ambesolman likes this.

My Dual 18" LLT subs 120dB down to 10hz ***FOR SALE***

Plan9Reloaded Co-host
Listen to the Plan9Reloaded Gaming and Technology Podcast (may contain NSFW language)
https://soundcloud.com/plan9reloaded/sets/podcast - direct pod link
http://plan9reloaded.com/site/ - main website
post #22079 of 22609 Old 07-24-2015, 03:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian View Post
Lol is that real?
I'm watching it tonight...

My Build Thread
Equipment Speakers:
3x 1099's for LCR duty
post #22080 of 22609 Old 07-24-2015, 03:10 PM
Bass Enabler

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 2717 Post(s)
Liked: 2145
But ... that poster. And that casting.

Wow.

My Dual 18" LLT subs 120dB down to 10hz ***FOR SALE***

Plan9Reloaded Co-host
Listen to the Plan9Reloaded Gaming and Technology Podcast (may contain NSFW language)
https://soundcloud.com/plan9reloaded/sets/podcast - direct pod link
http://plan9reloaded.com/site/ - main website
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Alien Vs Predator Blu Ray , Amazing Spiderman Ultimate Edition , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , Back To The Future 25th Anniversary Trilogy Digital Copy Blu Ray , Batman Begins Blu Ray , Battle Los Angeles Blu Ray , Battleship , Black Hawk Down Blu Ray , Blu Ray Movies , Bolt Blu Ray , Braveheart Blu Ray , Captain America The First Avenger Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Casino Royale Blu Ray , Clash Of The Titans Blu Ray , Cloverfield Blu Ray , Conan The Barbarian Blu Ray , Daredevil Directors Cut Blu Ray , Death Race 3 Inferno Blu Ray , Devil Blu Ray Widescreen , Disneys Wall E Blu Ray , Dredd 3d Blu Ray Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Fantastic 4 Rise Of The Silver Surfer , Fast Five Blu Ray , Finding Nemo , Flight Of The Phoenix Blu Ray , Gamer 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Ultraviolet , Ghost Recon Future Soldier Xbox 360 Game Ubisoft , Hanna Blu Ray , Harry Potter The Order Of The Phoenix Playstation3 Game Ea , Hellboy Science Of Evil Playstation3 Game Konami , Hitman Digital Copy Blu Ray , Hot Fuzz 2 Disc Special Edition Region 2 Dvd , How To Train Your Dragon Two Disc Blu Ray 3d Dvd Combo , Hurt Locker Blu Ray , Immortals Blu Ray , Inception Two Disc Edition Blu Ray , Iron Man 2 Single Disc Edition Blu Ray , Iron Man Blu Ray , Jack The Giant Slayer Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Digital Copy Combo Pack , Jurassic Park 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Kill Bill Volume 1 Blu Ray , Kung Fu Panda 2 Three Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Kung Fu Panda Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Last Stand Blu Ray , Live Free Or Die Hard Blu Ray , Looper Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray , Machete Blu Ray , Man Of Steel Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Marvels The Avengers , Matrix , Max Payne Unrated Edition Blu Ray , Monsters Vs Aliens , Mr Brooks Blu Ray Blu Ray 2009 , Ninja Assassin Blu Ray , Olympus Has Fallen Blu Ray , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray 3d Digital Copy , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Pacific Rim Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Piranha 3dd Blu Ray , Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End , Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End Three Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Pirates Of The Caribbean Three Movie Set Curse Of The Black Pearl Dead Mans Chest At Worlds End Blu , Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time Blu Ray , Project X Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , Rambo Blu Ray , Real Steel Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Resident Evil Afterlife Blu Ray , Resident Evil Apocalypse Blu Ray , Resident Evil Retribution 3d Two Disc Combo Blu Ray Ultraviolet Digital Copy , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , Sherlock Holmes Blu Ray , Skyfall Blu Ray , Skyline Blu Ray , Star Trek Blu Ray , Star Trek Into Darkness Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Star Wars , Subwoofers , Sucker Punch Two Disc Extended Edition Blu Ray , Super 8 Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Svs Pb2000 , Terminator Salvation Two Disc Directors Cut Blu Ray , The Cabin In The Woods , The Dark Knight Bd Live Blu Ray , The Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition Bat Cowl Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , The Hunger Games Blu Ray Digital Copy , The Incredible Hulk Blu Ray , The Incredibles Four Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , The Last Airbender Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , The Lord Of The Rings The Motion Picture Trilogy The Fellowship Of The Ring The Two Towers The Retur , The Pacific Blu Ray , The Raid Redemption , The Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu Ray , The Worlds End Blu Ray Dvd Digital Hd With Ultraviolet , Thor Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Tomorrow Never Dies Pierce Brosnan Blu Ray Dvd James Bond , Total Recall , Toy Story 3 Blu Ray , Transformers Dark Of The Moon Three Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Two Disc Special Edition Blu Ray , Triangle Blu Ray , Tron Legacy Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , U 571 Blu Ray , Underworld Awakening Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray 3d , Unstoppable Blu Ray Digital Copy , Valkyrie Blu Ray , War Of The Worlds Blu Ray , Windtalkers Blu Ray , World War Z Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , World War Z Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Wrath Of The Titans Blu Ray , X Men Origins Wolverine Two Disc Ultimate Edition Blu Ray , X Men Origins Wolverine Uncaged Edition , X Men The Last Stand Blu Ray , Xxx , Zombieland Blu Ray
Gear in this thread - Flight by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page