The New Master List of BASS in Movies with Frequency Charts - Page 793 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 4818Likes

Old 11-26-2015, 12:42 PM
Toe
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1289 Post(s)
Liked: 1587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
I agree with most of what you say but I thought JW was good. However, I have to admit I felt like I needed to boost the volume in order to get everything I wanted to out of it.

If we are bringing Oblivion into the discussion I assume we aren't limiting our discussion to 2015? Because if we are opening it up to "all time" great audio than Oblivion is absolutely at the top IMO and MMFR certainly is up there as well.

In fact I would argue that MMFR may be one of the most immersive tracks I've ever heard. It pulls you into the move, beats you to death and spits you out at the end feeling like you just lived two hours in that psychotic post apocalyptic world. Whats not to like?
Very well said on MMFR Hop! I couldn't agree more! FR is one of the most fun audio rides I have ever had in my HT. I can't think of another audio track that had me (and the gf) laughing out loud 20-30 minutes into the film at how insanely awesome the whole thing was! Nothing this year comes close to this one for me.
benhacker22 and Hopinater like this.

Last edited by Toe; 11-26-2015 at 12:46 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2015, 12:52 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatshaft View Post
That chart looks pitiful

Samsung 65" TV
Datasat LS10 (w/ DIRAC & Atmos)
Two Emotiva XPA-7's (2nd Gen)
Seven Triad InWall Silver LCR's & Four KEF Ci200RR-THX Atmos speakers
Two Deep Sea Sound Mariana 24" subs
Vicoustic room treatment
Old 11-26-2015, 01:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 1293 Post(s)
Liked: 713
Quote:
I was looking forward to watch this one. Do you have the 1st Maze Runner that you can overlay to compare? My guess is ST is not even close.
Old 11-26-2015, 01:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
Liked: 898
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fwi90b.gif
Views:	683
Size:	283.1 KB
ID:	1081642  
grtuck likes this.

My Build Thread
Equipment Speakers:
3x 1099's for LCR duty
4x Fusion 8's for surround duty
8x subs: 4x FTW21's and 4x SI18's
Old 11-26-2015, 01:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
Liked: 898

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	capt1511021645.jpg
Views:	685
Size:	271.3 KB
ID:	1081658   Click image for larger version

Name:	capt1511202116.jpg
Views:	680
Size:	264.4 KB
ID:	1081666  
johnnygrandis and grtuck like this.

My Build Thread
Equipment Speakers:
3x 1099's for LCR duty
4x Fusion 8's for surround duty
8x subs: 4x FTW21's and 4x SI18's
Old 11-26-2015, 02:33 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 228
Thanks for graphs Fat -
I watched both Maze Runner TST and Ant man last night -
nothing memorable in the audio department

15400 Watts of Seaton Power -Quad SubMersived
Old 11-26-2015, 03:13 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Quote:
Maybe try to bass EQ it?
Old 11-27-2015, 06:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
Liked: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgtighe23 View Post
What is your system that you were watching this movie on? I disagree with everything you said. Godzilla was a very below average movie with the same few bass frequencies being replayed throughout with basically zero ULF. Just because it had more bass, doesn't mean it was more dynamic.
Pioneer SC-37/CM5's/CMC2/SB2000. I get output down to 15hz at 95db with usable a little below that.

The bass was ok. I felt it yes, but i was expecting more. Did not live up to what everyone was saying. Foot steps weren't even as good as the other 3 movies.

Disagree about Godzilla. To me the bass was well done.

Quote:
JW was a pretty good movie, outstanding picture, great dynamics which expanded the extension that the average subs could reproduce and then a little more. The dialogue was pristine, and even though the surround usage was okay, everything sent to them was placed very well. Nothing was over played in the bass department like in Godzilla.
Dialog was not pristine. You could barely understand what was said half the time. I've watched movies with much better dialog intelligibility.

Quote:
It honestly sounds like you have an HTIB system with a very poor center channel that cannot reproduce accurate sounds and voices.
Yeah, no. A poor center channel would only be valid if this happened consistently. But as i said there are movies with much better dialog. So it's the source. You want to hear a movie with pitch perfect dialog that's clear and realistic? Watch the movie Her. Shouldn't matter that it's mainly a dialog film if that's what you're thinking. There are action movies as well; Oblivion has clear dialog, Edge of Tomorrow, and plenty others i don't feel like listing.

home theater addict

Last edited by saprano; 11-27-2015 at 07:00 AM.
Old 11-27-2015, 08:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1355 Post(s)
Liked: 3400
Quote:
Originally Posted by saprano View Post
The bass was ok. I felt it yes, but i was expecting more. Did not live up to what everyone was saying. Foot steps weren't even as good as the other 3 movies.

Dialog was not pristine. You could barely understand what was said half the time. I've watched movies with much better dialog intelligibility.

Yeah, no. A poor center channel would only be valid if this happened consistently. But as i said there are movies with much better dialog. So it's the source. You want to hear a movie with pitch perfect dialog that's clear and realistic? Watch the movie Her. Shouldn't matter that it's mainly a dialog film if that's what you're thinking. There are action movies as well; Oblivion has clear dialog, Edge of Tomorrow, and plenty others i don't feel like listing.
I find your experiences interesting, they seem to be in stark contrast to what everyone else has said regarding the movies you mentioned.

You're the first person I've seen that has stated that Godzilla has bass that is well done. Everyone else talks about it's clipping issues.

As far as JW goes you're the only one I seen comment on bad dialogue and I have to say my experiences were very different. I have no idea why you couldn't understand what was being said half the time. Not once did I have any trouble understanding the dialogue (let alone half the time).

Anyway…I'm not questioning your experiences, I just find them interesting.

HT: PSA dual V3600's - PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210 Center- PSA 110sr Surrounds - Denon 3313CI - Sony BDP-S5200 - Panamax M4300 - Direct TV - Apple TV - Xbox360
Living Room: PSA XV15se - PSB Image T5 L/R - PSB Image B5 Center - Marantz SR5006 - Panasonic BDT210 - Panamax M4300 - Direct TV - Apple TV - Sony Wii

Last edited by Hopinater; 11-27-2015 at 08:39 AM.
Old 11-27-2015, 09:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1215 Post(s)
Liked: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by saprano View Post
Pioneer SC-37/CM5's/CMC2/SB2000. I get output down to 15hz at 95db with usable a little below that.

Quote:
I find your experiences interesting, they seem to be in stark contrast to what everyone else has said regarding the movies you mentioned.

You're the first person I've seen that has stated that Godzilla has bass that is well done. Everyone else talks about it's clipping issues.

As far as JW goes you're the only one I seen comment on bad dialogue and I have to say my experiences were very different. I have no idea why you couldn't understand what was being said half the time. Not once did I have any trouble understanding the dialogue (let alone half the time).

+1 Maybe his master volume must be extremely low and or his subwoofer gain/signal levels are low. That would be my guess.

What EQ software are you using that says your sub is hitting 95dB at 15hz? Also, what master volume are those levels taken note of? Gain level? Signal level?

The reason we are disagreeing with you is because you're making a statement that is contrary to what this entire community is saying. The only logical explanation for your poor experiences is an environmental issue.

Graphs prove that Godzilla's bass has clipping issues. So for you to say it's well done, is in fact wrong and it's also been proven that. I don't mean any offense.

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
Receiver : Denon x5200
Front Stage : Martin Logan Motion 60XTs/Elac Debut F5 Center
Surround Speakers : HTD Level 2 Towers/RBH R5Bi Front and Rear Heights
Subwooferage : Dual UM-18s/6 SI HT18s
Born in 1995 and still continuing my HT journey
Old 11-27-2015, 09:16 AM
Point Source

Mentioned: 209 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
Liked: 2372
Quote:
A great movie that excelled in almost every aspect - easily a top 3 for me.
I even use the m83 composed soundtrack for audio demos. Awesome awesome stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
i feel like most of the dinosaur steps and growls were lacking.
How is ANYONE to know what a dino growl is "Supposed" to sound like? You remember bro? That's a dang good memory! I mean, what if they never even growled and just walked around popping and clicking and whimpering? What if Hollywood is feeding us lies and propaganda about Dinos in the first place man? Golly, so many question just flooded my brain just now!
Old 11-27-2015, 09:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post
I even use the m83 composed soundtrack for audio demos. Awesome awesome stuff.
Would this be it?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...1&sr=8-1-fkmr1

Old 11-27-2015, 09:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
i agree with most of what saprano said. i went into it expecting a fantastic audio experience and came away with just, meh. to me, the surrounds could have been waaaay more active, and i feel like most of the dinosaur steps and growls were lacking. it just seemed pulled back so to speak. i found the levels to be quite low as well, because i found myself turning it up several decibles from my normal viewing volume. even then it didn't seem as dynamic as i expected. on a side note, i did rent from redbox, and even though it showed master HD, could it be possible it's a different mix level-wise? there have been issues with redbox before......

as far as the movie though, it was fairly enjoyable. somewhat of a rehash of the first one and a little predictable, but the kids really enjoyed it and i didn't mind the story too much.
Hi-fi is reproducing the audio/track/media as it was originally recorded. Even with music, I'm turning up my bass levels quite a bit. That's how I prefer it.

This was their take on dinosaur steps and growls. Because it's not how you wanted it to be, doesn't mean it wasn't dynamic or pulled back. I prefer content with more bass. That's why I ran JW with a little more sub amp gain and 5dB hot. I also purchased the blu-ray.

Old 11-27-2015, 09:36 AM
Point Source

Mentioned: 209 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
Liked: 2372
Quote:
Yep, but you could pretty much just scoop the last track on that disc, with Susanne Sundfor and call it a day. It's the best on of the bunch. Matter of fact, itll be the first track I play when I get home and out of this darned office.
Old 11-27-2015, 09:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1114 Post(s)
Liked: 1025
Watched Terminator Genesis the other night. Kind of liked the movie. Actually wouldn't mind watching it again.

Thought the soundtrack was pretty good, although I'm not that picky.

Anyone know what frequency the bus flip scene was? Seemed to have a nice effect in my room, kind of like the WWZ grenade, sort of.

Klipsch RF-62II, RC-500, RS-400, SVS PC12+,
Def Tech SC8000
Harman Kardon AVR 1600
PS3, Apple TV, Sharp 70" Qattron
Old 11-27-2015, 09:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Yep, but you could pretty much just scoop the last track on that disc, with Susanne Sundfor and call it a day. It's the best on of the bunch. Matter of fact, itll be the first track I play when I get home and out of this darned office.
Even though I love my CDs (non SACD), I love the AAC iTunes file a little more

Thanks. I'll be sure to take a listen!

Old 11-27-2015, 12:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 958 Post(s)
Liked: 152
Some U571. I've never seen it. Is the bass really awesome?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Old 11-27-2015, 01:59 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 6723 Post(s)
Liked: 3328
Quote:
Originally Posted by asere View Post
Some U571. I've never seen it. Is the bass really awesome?
Only the depth charges; the movie is so so with plastic acting. ...Personal opinion.

~ Bob
"And it stoned me to my soul"
- Van Morrison
Old 11-27-2015, 02:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthSky View Post
Only the depth charges; the movie is so so with plastic acting. ...Personal opinion.
I can't believe I missed it. It's a 2000 film. Also no dts bomb with this one, correct?

Old 11-27-2015, 06:19 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 6723 Post(s)
Liked: 3328
Quote:
I can't believe I missed it. It's a 2000 film. Also no dts bomb with this one, correct?
I don't know asere; it's been a long time. Best would be to get the CD-R disc to fix that issue in your Onkyo TX-SR805 receiver.
Then you wouldn't have to worry anymore, about any BR disc you buy.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=107233

1. Email Onkyo and ask them for the DTS Bomb CD-R fix.
2. If not possible, ask them if you can download it from somewhere (burn your own CD-R).
3. If Onkyo still cannot accomodate you, ask if someone can send you a copy by mail, a member here @ AVSForum.

* It takes less than a minute to update your receiver by following a very simple routine. ...An official Onkyo (older) thread would be the best place to ask.
I used to have that CD-R myself a long time ago which I used to fix that "DTS Bomb" issue, but I have no clue where it is, or if I still even have it.

'U-571' is a 4.5 stars rating @ Databass. On Blu-ray it has a DTS-HD MA 5.1 soundtrack. And I bet that today you can get it for about five bucks.
Today is Black Friday, so maybe only two bucks.

~ Bob
"And it stoned me to my soul"
- Van Morrison
Old 11-27-2015, 06:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthSky View Post
I don't know asere; it's been a long time. Best would be to get the CD-R disc to fix that issue in your Onkyo TX-SR805 receiver.
Then you wouldn't have to worry anymore, about any BR disc you buy.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=107233

1. Email Onkyo and ask them for the DTS Bomb CD-R fix.
2. If not possible, ask them if you can download it from somewhere (burn your own CD-R).
3. If Onkyo still cannot accomodate you, ask if someone can send you a copy by mail, a member here @ AVSForum.

* It takes less than a minute to update your receiver by following a very simple routine. ...An official Onkyo (older) thread would be the best place to ask.
I used to have that CD-R myself a long time ago which I used to fix that "DTS Bomb" issue, but I have no clue where it is, or if I still even have it.

'U-571' is a 4.5 stars rating @ Databass. On Blu-ray it has a DTS-HD MA 5.1 soundtrack. And I bet that today you can get it for about five bucks.
Today is Black Friday, so maybe only two bucks.
Thanks. Yes I bought it today for 3.96 black Friday.

Old 11-28-2015, 08:03 AM
AVS Special Member

How was the LFE in Divergent? It's on sale for $6

Also, Pixels is on sale for $13

Lots of nice Blu-Ray deals here:http://www.blu-ray.com/deals/?sortby...ategory=bluray

Last edited by bgtighe23; 11-28-2015 at 08:08 AM.
Old 11-28-2015, 08:42 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Didn't notice any clipping issues. The bass to me was full and detailed. I especially liked the beginning when that, whatever it's called, is coming out the shell. The pulsating sounds sounded strong, separated and not one note to me.

Quote:

A few times it was just muffled. It's not the best of recorded dialog. I'll have to watch it again and see if this experience is repeated. All my settings are correct.

home theater addict
Old 11-28-2015, 08:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
+1 Maybe his master volume must be extremely low and or his subwoofer gain/signal levels are low. That would be my guess.

What EQ software are you using that says your sub is hitting 95dB at 15hz? Also, what master volume are those levels taken note of? Gain level? Signal level?

The reason we are disagreeing with you is because you're making a statement that is contrary to what this entire community is saying. The only logical explanation for your poor experiences is an environmental issue.

Graphs prove that Godzilla's bass has clipping issues. So for you to say it's well done, is in fact wrong and it's also been proven that. I don't mean any offense.
Actually i'm not using any measurement software. I'm using an SPL meter at the LP. I get output down to 15hz then it drops off from there.

Movies like Elysium have most of its content below 20hz and i found that to be more impactful the JW.

home theater addict
Old 11-28-2015, 09:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Ok so with the dept attack scene with U571 what are you supposed to hear/feel? I had my master volume at -20 with my Kreisel 12012 and I've heard better. I didn't hear a thing or feel a thing from my sub. It was just a loud scene.

Old 11-28-2015, 10:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Ok so with the dept attack scene with U571 what are you supposed to hear/feel? I had my master volume at -20 with my Kreisel 12012 and I've heard better. I didn't hear a thing or feel a thing from my sub. It was just a loud scene.

What is your equipment list?

Sub/reveiver

Old 11-28-2015, 10:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
What is your equipment list?

Sub/reveiver
Receiver TX SR805, SVS Prime towers and center with surrounds. And KK sub as I mentioned.

Old 11-28-2015, 10:07 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
Liked: 998
Hey Fatshaft, if possible a comparison of MI:rogue nation vs Ghost protocol and JP 3 vs JW.
MiniHT likes this.

Marantz 7702 Atmos
3 Inuke NU4-6000 amps for all speakers.
Speakers- 7 Behringer B215XL's, 4 212xl's for ceiling speakers.
Front subs 8 SI 18ht ported SLLT powered by Peavy IPR 7500
Rear subs 4 SI 18HT ported SLLT powered by Inuke 6000.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Receiver TX SR805, SVS Prime towers and center with surrounds. And KK sub as I mentioned.

I didn't see your post. What is the KK sub?

Old 11-28-2015, 12:49 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
Liked: 565
Quote:
How is ANYONE to know what a dino growl is "Supposed" to sound like? You remember bro? That's a dang good memory! I mean, what if they never even growled and just walked around popping and clicking and whimpering? What if Hollywood is feeding us lies and propaganda about Dinos in the first place man? Golly, so many question just flooded my brain just now!
you really went there....didn't you? smh.

Quote:
Hi-fi is reproducing the audio/track/media as it was originally recorded. Even with music, I'm turning up my bass levels quite a bit. That's how I prefer it.

This was their take on dinosaur steps and growls. Because it's not how you wanted it to be, doesn't mean it wasn't dynamic or pulled back. I prefer content with more bass. That's why I ran JW with a little more sub amp gain and 5dB hot. I also purchased the blu-ray.
I'm having a little trouble wrapping my mind around this statement. With all this being said, why do we have this thread in the first place if we just accept that was what their "take" was? Every comment in this thread deals with the levels and extension and whether it matched what was on-screen or not. And by your statement that means nobody should take exception to the Hobbit movies because that was their take on a good movie soundtrack. simply put, i expected more from the soundtrack, especially since we have been pretty spoiled this year with some powerful tracks. and when you consider the fact that the movie deals with giant beasts romping around, then i guess most would expect a harder hitting track than what this has. many have made the same assessment about it. and i have no issue with running the subs hot considering i run my 8db hot to begin with. apples to apples, JW didn't compete with some of the other movies that dropped this year.
saprano, beastaudio and Hopinater like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Alien Vs Predator Blu Ray , Amazing Spiderman Ultimate Edition , Avatar Three Disc Extended Collectors Edition Bd Live Blu Ray , Back To The Future 25th Anniversary Trilogy Digital Copy Blu Ray , Batman Begins Blu Ray , Battle Los Angeles Blu Ray , Battleship , Black Hawk Down Blu Ray , Blu Ray Movies , Bolt Blu Ray , Braveheart Blu Ray , Captain America The First Avenger Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Casino Royale Blu Ray , Clash Of The Titans Blu Ray , Cloverfield Blu Ray , Conan The Barbarian Blu Ray , Daredevil Directors Cut Blu Ray , Death Race 3 Inferno Blu Ray , Devil Blu Ray Widescreen , Disneys Wall E Blu Ray , Dredd 3d Blu Ray Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Fantastic 4 Rise Of The Silver Surfer , Fast Five Blu Ray , Finding Nemo , Flight Of The Phoenix Blu Ray , Gamer 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Ultraviolet , Ghost Recon Future Soldier Xbox 360 Game Ubisoft , Hanna Blu Ray , Harry Potter The Order Of The Phoenix Playstation3 Game Ea , Hellboy Science Of Evil Playstation3 Game Konami , Hitman Digital Copy Blu Ray , Hot Fuzz 2 Disc Special Edition Region 2 Dvd , How To Train Your Dragon Two Disc Blu Ray 3d Dvd Combo , Hurt Locker Blu Ray , Immortals Blu Ray , Inception Two Disc Edition Blu Ray , Iron Man 2 Single Disc Edition Blu Ray , Iron Man Blu Ray , Jack The Giant Slayer Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Digital Copy Combo Pack , Jurassic Park 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Kill Bill Volume 1 Blu Ray , Kung Fu Panda 2 Three Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Kung Fu Panda Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Last Stand Blu Ray , Live Free Or Die Hard Blu Ray , Looper Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray , Machete Blu Ray , Man Of Steel Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Marvels The Avengers , Matrix , Max Payne Unrated Edition Blu Ray , Monsters Vs Aliens , Mr Brooks Blu Ray Blu Ray 2009 , Ninja Assassin Blu Ray , Olympus Has Fallen Blu Ray , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray 3d Digital Copy , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Pacific Rim Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Ultraviolet Combo Pack , Piranha 3dd Blu Ray , Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End , Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End Three Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Pirates Of The Caribbean Three Movie Set Curse Of The Black Pearl Dead Mans Chest At Worlds End Blu , Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time Blu Ray , Project X Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , Rambo Blu Ray , Real Steel Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , Resident Evil Afterlife Blu Ray , Resident Evil Apocalypse Blu Ray , Resident Evil Retribution 3d Two Disc Combo Blu Ray Ultraviolet Digital Copy , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , Sherlock Holmes Blu Ray , Skyfall Blu Ray , Skyline Blu Ray , Star Trek Blu Ray , Star Trek Into Darkness Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Star Wars , Subwoofers , Sucker Punch Two Disc Extended Edition Blu Ray , Super 8 Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Svs Pb2000 , Terminator Salvation Two Disc Directors Cut Blu Ray , The Cabin In The Woods , The Dark Knight Bd Live Blu Ray , The Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition Bat Cowl Blu Ray Dvd Combo Ultraviolet Digital Copy , The Hunger Games Blu Ray Digital Copy , The Incredible Hulk Blu Ray , The Incredibles Four Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , The Last Airbender Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , The Lord Of The Rings The Motion Picture Trilogy The Fellowship Of The Ring The Two Towers The Retur , The Pacific Blu Ray , The Raid Redemption , The Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu Ray , The Worlds End Blu Ray Dvd Digital Hd With Ultraviolet , Thor Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy , Tomorrow Never Dies Pierce Brosnan Blu Ray Dvd James Bond , Total Recall , Toy Story 3 Blu Ray , Transformers Dark Of The Moon Three Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Two Disc Special Edition Blu Ray , Triangle Blu Ray , Tron Legacy Two Disc Blu Ray Dvd Combo , U 571 Blu Ray , Underworld Awakening Ultraviolet Digital Copy Blu Ray 3d , Unstoppable Blu Ray Digital Copy , Valkyrie Blu Ray , War Of The Worlds Blu Ray , Windtalkers Blu Ray , World War Z Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , World War Z Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Wrath Of The Titans Blu Ray , X Men Origins Wolverine Two Disc Ultimate Edition Blu Ray , X Men Origins Wolverine Uncaged Edition , X Men The Last Stand Blu Ray , Xxx , Zombieland Blu Ray