I'll follow the advice on how to request help lol and thanks.
Ok so for my set up so far I have two Polk Monitor 70's as fronts and a Polk CS2 as a center with a Pioneer Elite VSX 30 as a receiver. And I'm about to get 2 Polk Monitor 30s as surrounds, haven't made the purchase yet but my other polks are solid and can't argue with pair of surrounds for $90.
1. Looking to spend ~$300, but could go as high as 500ish if I'm sold on it being worth it lol
2. No real size limits, but prob won't get a huge one in my range
3. I haven't gotten the exact measurements but its for my bedroom/living room (apartment) and I'd guess its about 20x20 and like 10 feet high(?)
4. The main use is video games ~60% of time but the most important quality, tv/movies ~40% Not just for music, just whatever is in the shows or games
5. I don't plan to balst it, but keep it a decent level. I'm in an apartment with roommates.
6. Appearance isn't an issue
7. I'm looking a bit down the road for this and doing the research now, so prob looking to buy in a month or more Presuming i maintain the self control like I should).
Thanks for your time.