The "I'll demo my subwoofer for other enthusiasts" thread. - Page 18 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 53Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #511 of 517 Old 03-02-2015, 10:21 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JT78681's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 1,790
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
Liked: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuong View Post
Any one in the St Louis/Cape Girardeau MO is willing to demo this week? Thanks.
Your going nationwide..

Receiver - Denon 4311CI
Speakers - Infinity P363's, PC351, P153's
Subs - Rythmik FV15HP's
JT78681 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #512 of 517 Old 03-02-2015, 10:33 AM
AVS Special Member
 
tvuong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 2,331
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
Liked: 222
^^ every week.
tvuong is online now  
post #513 of 517 Old 03-26-2015, 07:31 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Archaea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 7,260
Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
Liked: 1109
@beastaudio .

I'm flying in for training to Charlotte NC next week - M-W. Unfortunately, you are over 125 miles out, and I'd only be free at night --- so it's too difficult to make that work. Darn, was hoping Asheville was closer!
Some other time.

BTW -- get in gear and fly over here for the KC HT crawl on April 25.

"Without subs it's just background music - with subs it's the main event!"
Archaea's Theatre Room
2011 KC Sub Shootout
2012 KC Blind Sub Shootout
My Subwoofer Recommendations by Pricepoint
Archaea is online now  
post #514 of 517 Old 03-26-2015, 07:51 AM
AVS Special Member
 
laugsbach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 2,767
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post

I'm flying in for training to Charlotte NC next week - M-W.
You should hit up Bossobass over at the DB Forum for a visit...see if he can show you what 5Hz can do...
laugsbach is offline  
post #515 of 517 Old 03-26-2015, 08:56 AM
Tha Hz Curve
 
beastaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Western NC
Posts: 8,757
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
Liked: 1158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
@beastaudio .

I'm flying in for training to Charlotte NC next week - M-W. Unfortunately, you are over 125 miles out, and I'd only be free at night --- so it's too difficult to make that work. Darn, was hoping Asheville was closer!
Some other time.

BTW -- get in gear and fly over here for the KC HT crawl on April 25.
Awe man! Charlotte is an easy drive. 2 hours from the airport. I will be around, and should have some new theater chairs to boot. If you wanted to stay one night and then early wake for work the next day, I can offer that option for you Or an up-demo/dinner-back trip works too!

That weekend is a busy one, Axpona, yalls crawl (which would be awesome), and my wife and I's anniversary. I know where my bread is buttered, so you know what I will be doing

(European models do not accept banana plugs.)

 

"If you done it, it ain't bragging." ~ Walt Whitman

 

AE TD12x SEOS12 Build

Beast's DIY Master Measurement Thread

DIY Emminence Coaxial Surround Thread

beastaudio is online now  
post #516 of 517 Old Today, 08:56 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Archaea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 7,260
Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
Liked: 1109
Where the bread is buttered -

hahahah --- I understand, and fault you none.

I appreciate the offer, and looked at rental cars -- which are cheap enough it's no problem - but the timing is just so tight - four hours of driving + for a couple hour demo and visit at tops if to make sure I got back and was feeling ready for my day tomorrow. I can't do the 3AM stuff right before a company training day... If the Des Moines crawl wasn't this past weekend I would have taken a personal day today (monday) and come up yesterday for the visit - except I was in Des Moines @dlbeck and companies HT crawl yesterday(Sunday, and Saturday) It was a great time!

NEXT TIME!?!?!

"Without subs it's just background music - with subs it's the main event!"
Archaea's Theatre Room
2011 KC Sub Shootout
2012 KC Blind Sub Shootout
My Subwoofer Recommendations by Pricepoint

Last edited by Archaea; Today at 09:00 AM.
Archaea is online now  
post #517 of 517 Old Today, 09:34 AM
Tha Hz Curve
 
beastaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Western NC
Posts: 8,757
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
Liked: 1158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Where the bread is buttered -

hahahah --- I understand, and fault you none.

I appreciate the offer, and looked at rental cars -- which are cheap enough it's no problem - but the timing is just so tight - four hours of driving + for a couple hour demo and visit at tops if to make sure I got back and was feeling ready for my day tomorrow. I can't do the 3AM stuff right before a company training day... If the Des Moines crawl wasn't this past weekend I would have taken a personal day today (monday) and come up yesterday for the visit - except I was in Des Moines @dlbeck and companies HT crawl yesterday(Sunday, and Saturday) It was a great time!

NEXT TIME!?!?!
Absolutely, and, if you change your mind or are just super bored, holler at me and we can make it happen.

(European models do not accept banana plugs.)

 

"If you done it, it ain't bragging." ~ Walt Whitman

 

AE TD12x SEOS12 Build

Beast's DIY Master Measurement Thread

DIY Emminence Coaxial Surround Thread

beastaudio is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Hsu Vtf 15h Subwoofer , Svs Pb12 Nsd Black Vinyl 12 Inch Powered Subwoofer , Rythmik Audio F15 Subwoofer , Hsu Research Uls 15 Subwoofer , Klipsch Rw 12d 12 Subwoofer Each , Tc Sounds Lms Ultra 5400 , Hsu Vtf2 Mk4



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off