Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 148 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 22722Likes

Old 07-24-2013, 04:09 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Liked: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers View Post

Maybe I am blind today, can't find the warranty info on PSA website. Who can help?

Its under the support tab.

http://www.powersoundaudio.com/pages/warranty
Quote:
Warranty

USA & Canada Warranty

Power Sound Audio warrants its products to be free from original manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase. The warranty applies to the product and not the end user. If the product is transferred to another party, we ask that the new owner contact us with their information so we can update our records.

Power Sound Audio will repair or replace any defective part with a new or refurbished part, free of charge, during the warranty period. If the product under warranty has been discontinued and cannot be repaired, Power Sound Audio will replace the original product with a product of equal or greater value, either new or refurbished.

This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, damage from improper use, accidents, abuse, misuse, acts of God, or unauthorized modifications.

Outside of USA & Canada

Due to the associated costs involved with any potential warranty claim outside of the USA or Canada, additional conditions apply.

Any and all shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Any and all duties, taxes, or other fees associated with warranty service are the responsibility of the customer.

In the unlikely event that your Power Sound Audio product needs repaired or a component needs replaced, we will make every attempt to minimze all of these associated costs. Typically, the only two areas of potential failure are the amplifier and driver (woofer). In either case, our warranty procedure would be to have the customer ship us the defective item, and at our discretion, either repair or replace it. We also offer the option where the customer would purchase the replacement component directly from Power Sound Audio and return the defective unit after the replacement unit arrived. Once we received the defective unit, we would then refund only the purchase price of the unit. All additional costs will be the responsibility of the customer.

Please contact us if you need warranty service.

Warranty Department

warranty@powersoundaudio.com

ShaunH
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2013, 04:27 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Thank you. Great warranty

JTR Noesis 212HTR (LR)JTR 228 (Center and Surrounds)Seaton SubMersive HP Plus and Minus (Subs)Denon 3312 (Receiver)Sherbourn PA 7-350 (Amp)Oppo BDP-103 (BluRay Player) and Sharp 80" TV
Old 07-24-2013, 05:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Absolutely fantastic warranty. Great prices and support from PSA!

Maybe I can even get my theater finished before the warranty runs out on my dual xv30f's! smile.gif
oneeyeblind likes this.

Old 07-24-2013, 05:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1504 Post(s)
Liked: 1608
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvolle View Post

Absolutely fantastic warranty. Great prices and support from PSA!

Maybe I can even get my theater finished before the warranty runs out on my dual xv30f's! smile.gif

I hear you man, I've been renovating my HT for months now, hopefully I will be ready for the Triax when it arrives. I expanded the listening area to make room for more people to enjoy. The problem is it's just my better half and me. I'm going to give Audyssey another chance also, my room is perfect and I'm afraid Audyssey will change that biggrin.gif . I really am Blessed with a rather nice HT room, placement options are endless and all circuits are dedicated 20 amp outlets with whole house surge protection. Actually I would like to learn how to use REW and the different measuring devices to see what is happening. wink.gif
oneeyeblind likes this.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 1575 Post(s)
Liked: 4508
Hi all,

Couple updates

1)A few hundred Power-X 15s are officially "en route". ETA is 3-4 business days(tues/wed). All Power-X back orders should be fulfilled by wed/thurs.

2)We are still waiting for a new update on the Triax 15s(different vendor). These are already about 10-14 days late and he was stuck waiting on one last component from one of his vendors last I heard(a few days ago). As soon as we hear news on this we will be sure to update everyone. We have 40-50(?) Triax enclosures and amplifiers here now. Some assembly is taking place, all amplifier DSP is being loaded, etc. Once the Triax drivers do arrive we will be able to assemble, QC, and box-up all of the pre-orders in a very efficient manner.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record we sincerely apologize for missing our expected ship dates on any back order and thanks to all for being so patient. We get half dozen or so calls/emails a day inquiring about a back order and every single person to date has been very polite and understanding when we share the latest status.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten" --- Ben Franklin
Old 07-25-2013, 01:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Liked: 151
Doesn't get better than that. Glad to see youre 'hundreds' and not teens. smile.gif
Old 07-25-2013, 02:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post

Hi all,

Couple updates

1)A few hundred Power-X 15s are officially "en route". ETA is 3-4 business days(tues/wed). All Power-X back orders should be fulfilled by wed/thurs.

2)We are still waiting for a new update on the Triax 15s(different vendor). These are already about 10-14 days late and he was stuck waiting on one last component from one of his vendors last I heard(a few days ago). As soon as we hear news on this we will be sure to update everyone. We have 40-50(?) Triax enclosures and amplifiers here now. Some assembly is taking place, all amplifier DSP is being loaded, etc. Once the Triax drivers do arrive we will be able to assemble, QC, and box-up all of the pre-orders in a very efficient manner.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record we sincerely apologize for missing our expected ship dates on any back order and thanks to all for being so patient. We get half dozen or so calls/emails a day inquiring about a back order and every single person to date has been very polite and understanding when we share the latest status.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the update and don't worry about it. Just make sure you assemble and ship my sub "first" and we will be all good...............tongue.gif

I cannot wait to have this baby at home..........wink.gif
Old 07-25-2013, 02:48 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:

Hi all,

Couple updates

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

Tom,

Thanks for the update, I've got a couple bluray concerts I'm saving for it, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
Old 07-25-2013, 03:06 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 63
thanks for the update, I am looking forward to getting my XV15 to install along with my new Marantz AV8801 cool.gif
Old 07-25-2013, 03:24 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 5266
Ok Tom I guess I can wait a bit longer...however my XV15's are getting impatient waiting on thier new sibling to arrive. tongue.gif

Thanks for keeping us updated! smile.gif

LOL @ the few hundred power x drivers in route eek.gif, man you guys are doin work !! Do you need another employee? I would love to build powered subs all day... I will work in exchange for Triaxes...Lots of em' cool.gif

Getting Started with REW: A Step by Step Guide -->http://www.roomeqwizard.com/REWhelp.pdf

Mini DSP Tutorial by Neutro --> http://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-su...g-minidsp.html
Old 07-25-2013, 03:45 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Hi all,

Couple updates

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

Considering it takes 3 drivers per Triax I'm sure that's pretty reasonable delay. I mean with 40-50 Triax's your looking at 120-150 drivers. biggrin.gif

ShaunH
Old 07-25-2013, 03:46 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post

Ok Tom I guess I can wait a bit longer...however my XV15's are getting impatient waiting on thier new sibling to arrive. tongue.gif

Thanks for keeping us updated! smile.gif

LOL @ the few hundred power x drivers in route eek.gif, man you guys are doin work !! Do you need another employee? I would love to build powered subs all day... I will work in exchange for Triaxes...Lots of em' cool.gif

Hmmm thats a new method of payment I've never heard of before.ROFL wink.gif

ShaunH
Old 07-25-2013, 05:51 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeyeblind View Post

Hmmm thats a new method of payment I've never heard of before.ROFL wink.gif

I'd think he'll be a reseller lol tongue.gif
oneeyeblind likes this.

Paradigm Studio 10 v5 | Paradigm CC 490 v5 | Mirage Prestige Nanosat | PSA XS30 | Anthem MRX 310
Old 07-25-2013, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0n1n View Post

I'd think he'll be a reseller lol tongue.gif

Ha yea I will call mine BH stock biggrin.gif

Getting Started with REW: A Step by Step Guide -->http://www.roomeqwizard.com/REWhelp.pdf

Mini DSP Tutorial by Neutro --> http://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-su...g-minidsp.html
Old 07-25-2013, 09:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Hi all,

Couple updates

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

I hope I misunderstood this statement, you're not going with a different driver vendor Tom, just waiting on a driver component from the original vendor who is waiting on his vendor, correct? wink.gif
Cheers amigo, Jeffrey
Old 07-25-2013, 10:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post

I hope I misunderstood this statement, you're not going with a different driver vendor Tom, just waiting on a driver component from the original vendor who is waiting on his vendor, correct? wink.gif
Cheers amigo, Jeffrey

I believe he's saying that the Power X divers and the Triax drivers come from different vendors. The delays for each are not related.

Old 07-25-2013, 10:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn94 View Post

I believe he's saying that the Power X divers and the Triax drivers come from different vendors. The delays for each are not related.
Thanks Saturn, I figured that out after I reread Tom's post;)
Old 07-26-2013, 07:53 PM

Quote:

Yessir...now order up a Triax already tongue.gif

Old 07-26-2013, 07:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Liked: 433
Quote:

^^^ Hey cool, lets spread the news! Sat is going to order a Triax! eek.gif

Klipsch RB-75
Klipsch C-7
Klipsch RB-35
On-going SW management class
Denon
PS3
Old 07-26-2013, 07:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

eek.gif

Old 07-26-2013, 08:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve nn View Post

^^^ Hey cool, lets spread the news! Sat is going to order a Triax! eek.gif

Send donations to:

Saturn's Sub Fund......... biggrin.gif

Old 07-27-2013, 07:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Send donations to:

Saturn's Sub Fund......... biggrin.gif

OOPS!.. to late Sat, I already put your donation is Steve’s Triax fund. smile.gif

Klipsch RB-75
Klipsch C-7
Klipsch RB-35
Denon
PS3
Old 07-27-2013, 07:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve nn View Post

OOPS!.. to late Sat, I already put your donation is Steve’s Triax fund. smile.gif

frown.gif

I guess basshead will put in your portion for you. wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Old 07-27-2013, 07:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

frown.gif

No bass spent all his $$ on another XV, you and that other gig. I did ask him though, but he seems pretty firm. frown.gif

Klipsch RB-75
Klipsch C-7
Klipsch RB-35
Denon
PS3
Old 07-27-2013, 07:50 AM

Quote:

frown.gif

No no... I should be taking donations from you...I am not the one who recieved the big bonus. tongue.gif

Old 07-27-2013, 09:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

No no... I should be taking donations from you...I am not the one who recieved the big bonus. tongue.gif

LOL....

No bonus yet; won't be until December or January.......and I wouldn't call it "big" either, but I'll take it anyway! biggrin.gif

Old 07-27-2013, 09:38 AM

Quote:

LOL....

No bonus yet; won't be until December or January.......and I wouldn't call it "big" either, but I'll take it anyway! biggrin.gif

Oh yea some is better than none.

Old 07-27-2013, 07:45 PM

Liked: 813
Well.....nothing like turning a bonus into a "bigger/better" bonus. biggrin.gif

(my misgiving, I don't have the room for a Triax............well, unless I wanted to tick off the WAF)
Old 07-28-2013, 08:37 AM

Liked: 10
Well, when you receive an email from Tom on a Sunday morning regarding a question on a product, you know how the customer service is going to be in the future. I went ahead and placed my order for a new XV15....our Order ID is: #1630 YES, thanks again Tom!!

-Rick
Old 07-28-2013, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtoys View Post

Well, when you receive an email from Tom on a Sunday morning regarding a question on a product, you know how the customer service is going to be in the future. I went ahead and placed my order for a new XV15....our Order ID is: #1630 YES, thanks again Tom!!

-Rick

Congrats!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver , Power Sound Audio , Power Sound Audio Triax , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , v1500 , V3600i , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Xs30 , Xv15