AVS Forum banner
6M views 82K replies 2K participants last post by  Delta117 
#1 · (Edited)
This is a thread about the Tom Vodhanel and Jim Farina founded.

Power Sound Audio

This is thread is for discussion about Power Sound Audio. New products, speculation, product recommendation and support of PSA products.

Other Power Sound Audio product threads / forums

Official PSA Triax Thread

Power Sound Audio Speaker Thread

Power Sound Vendor forum (here at AVS)

Contact Power Sound Audio

Contact Power Sound Audio via email

Power Sound Audio on Facebook

Power Sound Audio on Twitter

PSA 01 Series CEA2010 Data (dosen't include S7201)

Please feel free to ask questions, and talk about all things PSA related. If you haven't already you should consider emailing PSA at the provided link, to get the best recommendation for you room.

See less See more
#4,901 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefdvr27  /t/1372020/official-power-sound-audio-thread/4920#post_23627797

Can I ask about your avatar?

I've used it for years. I like dead things.

It reminded me of Rob Zombies movies. I'm a fan.

#4,904 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFreshEntrailsX  /t/1372020/official-power-sound-audio-thread/4920#post_23628408

XV-15 shows up today!!!!

So, where are my pics!?!?!

LOL - jokes aside...........congrats man!!!

Did you have a chance to hook it, run Audyssey and test it? If yes, what do you think?

#4,906 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr136124  /t/1372020/official-power-sound-audio-thread/4920#post_23628665

So, where are my pics!?!?!

LOL - jokes aside...........congrats man!!!

Did you have a chance to hook it, run Audyssey and test it? If yes, what do you think?

Not yet Carlos .. it will be here sometime today .. we usually get deliveries around 5pm .. then i'll set her up and takes some pics .. and wake the neighbors..

#4,907 ·
wmwilker, please don't take this the wrong way, from your pics it looks like your mains front baffles are all behind the sub's fronts, do you think bringing your mains a bit forward into the room would help, just a suggestion my friend. Maybe they are and the pics just make them (mains) look like they are behind the front of the subs, that could have an effect on the dispersion pattern of the front L&R speakers. Like I said please don't take this the wrong way, just trying to help.

I have whole house surge protection but use other devices SS's for data, phone and cable, WH doesn't protect those. You could just unplug your subs at night.

Cheers Jeff

#4,908 ·
I actually have moved them. That was right after I got them and just shoved them next to the TV stand.

No offense taken. I will usually welcome any feedback.

Reactions: ahblaza
#4,909 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutro  /t/1372020/official-power-sound-audio-thread/4920#post_23626418

This is me and my GF when we bought our house in 2008. The house is not actually made of snow.

Granted, that was a year with exceptional snowfall, but that was taken in February -- it was far from over

EDIT: would have taken more than a single Triax to clear that out.

Oh man....... Salivating at what your local resorts must look like. Lucky!!

#4,910 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxrealtor  /t/1372020/official-power-sound-audio-thread/4920#post_23630372

Oh man....... Salivating at what your local resorts must look like. Lucky!!

That's the funny thing. Plenty of snow but not much in terms of mountains. There are a few very nice ones in a 3-hour radius but they're not very high. They got great views of the St-Lawrence river though.

Other than that...

Aren't pics due around here?

#4,911 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutro  /t/1372020/official-power-sound-audio-thread/4920#post_23630514

That's the funny thing. Plenty of snow but not much in terms of mountains. There are a few very nice ones in a 3-hour radius but they're not very high. They got great views of the St-Lawrence river though.

Other than that...

Aren't pics due around here?

You mean to tell me there is no snowboarding near you.... and all that snowfall??? OMG....HFS.... I would DIE. That's like God teasing you with toothpick in your you know what.

We are an hour away from the mnts. Hardly see snow at home but get some great days of waist deep powder at the mnt.

I assume you want sub pictures? If you want snow pics I got em!

#4,913 ·
What song?, need to run my babies for the last time this weekend before i send them out on Monday

#4,914 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshjp  /t/1372020/official-power-sound-audio-thread/4950#post_23630622

What song?, need to run my babies for the last time this weekend before i send them out on Monday

SAD?? You can always keep them and send the Triax my way

I will gladly make room for a Triax and 3 XV15's...

#4,915 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81  /t/1372020/official-power-sound-audio-thread/4950#post_23630638

SAD?? You can always keep them and send the Triax my way
HA HA HA, your probable getting more bass then i will with the 3 XV-15's then i will with a single Traix.

#4,916 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshjp  /t/1372020/official-power-sound-audio-thread/4950#post_23630622

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1480107/my-new-psa-subs-and-my-graphs/120

Post 147. Download and listen to the second file.

Ive heard most of the songs so I know how they should 'Almost' sound. Just make sure you're somewhat in tune and go to town.

Warm amps after one session. Warm amps after 3 sessions.
if ya catch my drift.

#4,917 ·
Got my XV-15 in today ... wow guys .. this is my first "real" sub .. i cant even imagine what you feel with 3 or 4 of these .. or dual xv-30's .. I'm am a very happy camper..

#4,918 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFreshEntrailsX  /t/1372020/official-power-sound-audio-thread/4950#post_23630748

Got my XV-15 in today ... wow guys .. this is my first "real" sub .. i cant even imagine what you feel with 3 or 4 of these .. or dual xv-30's .. I'm am a very happy camper..
Congrats, have fun and dont listen to loud.

#4,919 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFreshEntrailsX  /t/1372020/official-power-sound-audio-thread/4950#post_23630748

That looks great xFresh! First big time sub?.. nice choice.

#4,920 ·
Congratulations to all those with new PSA toys!! Enjoy....