Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 433 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #12961 of 14608 Old 07-25-2014, 06:18 PM
Advanced Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 685
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Liked: 262
I run my four XV15SEs dual corner stacked upfront L&R at about 7dB hot and my pant legs are flapping and I feel like I just got a face lift every time I've watched a BD movie. These subs have about 12 hours of playing time on them as I've spent a month trying to find the right location for them and the solution was right in front of my eyes. It's also tough since I just had my second total hip replacement surgery July 1st. These are just quick setups manually with SPL meter and test tones. Will calibrate and dial them in soon. Also getting ready ( I am a patient man Tom and Jim) for my signature series autographed by Tom Vohanel and Jim Farina serial #1 made in the USA exclusively for Jeffrey L Nordi.. Lots to do yet but it just keeps getting better and better, I wanted to sell the four (or trade ) XV15SEs for dual XV30FSEs because I've been trying to duplicate the 30s sound as this is the only sub that has not taken residence in my home, thanks to Jim I decided to keep the Four15s dual stacked as they still have four drivers and each driver has more amp power per driver than the XV30, again thanks yo my friend Jim for this. I can honestly say that this an addiction, I am a recovering alcoholic with lot of sober time but with PSA subs and speakers it is difficult, I should start a SSA meeting (subwoofers speakers anonymous), problem is I won't stop using.
Cheers to all, Jeffrey Nordi

j_nordi
ahblaza is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12962 of 14608 Old 07-25-2014, 08:02 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arizona
Posts: 311
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Liked: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post
I can gurantee there is nothing wrong with your subs. I have worked mine like $2 whores and they are flawless. They will take much mkre abuse then Tom leads on. He is just being conservative so the customer does not get upset when he does not cover a warranty claim for sine wave testing. That being said stick to REW sweeps and lay off the steady state tones.
Haha thanks! I'll have to download REW sometime and possibly get mic... Along with mini dsp... So much to do.
FattyMcButterPants is online now  
post #12963 of 14608 Old 07-25-2014, 08:33 PM
AVS Special Member
 
climber07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,753
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked: 1010
Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyMcButterPants View Post
Haha thanks! I'll have to download REW sometime and possibly get mic... Along with mini dsp... So much to do.
So few things to buy, so much money... scratch that, reverse it. LOL
climber07 is offline  
post #12964 of 14608 Old 07-25-2014, 10:42 PM
Member
 
berstuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Valley Springs, CA
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Unreal man, 6 days after the amp in my xv15se locked up, I got my replacement. It lasted less than 10 minutes. Same exact issue as the first one. This is extremely frustrating. =/
berstuck is online now  
post #12965 of 14608 Old 07-26-2014, 06:17 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Saturn94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
The Triax has shipped with only one driver model. The 15" *Q* variant from Scott Atwell(Fi). We are always experimenting with different ideas but at the moment we don't have any set plans to change the Triax design.

The original driver we had planned for the Triax never worked out due to vendor issues (incompetence).

Comparing the current SE drivers to the "incomp" drivers that we never used......the SE drivers do measure better in the Triax design.


Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
So how do the current SE drivers compare to the current drivers used in the Triax?

Saturn94 is online now  
post #12966 of 14608 Old 07-26-2014, 07:55 AM
Member
 
wadec22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 129
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 28
soooo torn if I should keep xs15 or upgrade to xv15....

Denon X4000
Emotiva LPA-1
Epson 5020ub::::100" ES Cinewhite
PS4::::Toshiba HD-A35::::Marantz UD5007::::Darbee 5000
Martin Logan Stage center::::Martin Logan Aerius I::::Martin Logan Scripts
PSA XV15:::::PSA XV15se
wadec22 is online now  
post #12967 of 14608 Old 07-26-2014, 09:42 AM
AVS Special Member
 
climber07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,753
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked: 1010
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadec22 View Post
soooo torn if I should keep xs15 or upgrade to xv15....

Summer of Bass man... The worst thing that could happen is you like it better and have to sell the XS15.

Or you could keep it and make a separate 2.1 music system.

Onkyo TX-NR3009 - Emotiva XPA-2 300 WPC - Polk Audio RTiA9 Mains - CSiA6 Center - F/XiA6 Surrounds - Dual PSA XV-15se Subwoofers - Epson 5030UB Projector - Monoprice Multi-format 106" HD Gray screen - Samsung BD-F5900 3D Bluray - WDTV Live HD Media Player with 6TB External Storage - Nintendo Wii - XBox 360 - Logitech Harmony One, and custom DIY media console...
climber07 is offline  
post #12968 of 14608 Old 07-26-2014, 10:30 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Hopinater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Central VA
Posts: 1,626
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by berstuck View Post
Unreal man, 6 days after the amp in my xv15se locked up, I got my replacement. It lasted less than 10 minutes. Same exact issue as the first one. This is extremely frustrating. =/
That's not good. So sorry to hear about your misfortune. I wonder what's causing the issue with the amps. I have had my XV15se running for close to three months and haven't experienced any problems. I hope PSA hasn't made any changes to the amps they've been using.
Hopinater is offline  
post #12969 of 14608 Old 07-26-2014, 10:31 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Hopinater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Central VA
Posts: 1,626
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadec22 View Post
soooo torn if I should keep xs15 or upgrade to xv15....
That's a tough one. But I can tell you that the XV15 is a real nice sub.
Hopinater is offline  
post #12970 of 14608 Old 07-26-2014, 10:36 AM
Member
 
berstuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Valley Springs, CA
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
That's not good. So sorry to hear about your misfortune. I wonder what's causing the issue with the amps. I have had my XV15se running for close to three months and haven't experienced any problems. I hope PSA hasn't made any changes to the amps they've been using.
It's a frustrating situation, but Tom is incredibly prompt and courteous. He thinks it's a driver issue and is just going to replace the sub. That's two straight weekends he has answered email on a Saturday or Sunday.
berstuck is online now  
post #12971 of 14608 Old 07-26-2014, 10:45 AM
Member
 
wadec22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 129
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by climber07 View Post
Summer of Bass man... The worst thing that could happen is you like it better and have to sell the XS15.

Or you could keep it and make a separate 2.1 music system.

I dont' have to sell anything. Its a new unit. With summer of bass I ship it back at no charge and pay the difference to step up. I do like the footprint of the XS though... Gonna have to keep testing with movies.


What kind of decibel correction do most of you use after Audyssey does it's thing?

Denon X4000
Emotiva LPA-1
Epson 5020ub::::100" ES Cinewhite
PS4::::Toshiba HD-A35::::Marantz UD5007::::Darbee 5000
Martin Logan Stage center::::Martin Logan Aerius I::::Martin Logan Scripts
PSA XV15:::::PSA XV15se
wadec22 is online now  
post #12972 of 14608 Old 07-26-2014, 10:58 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Hopinater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Central VA
Posts: 1,626
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadec22 View Post
I dont' have to sell anything. Its a new unit. With summer of bass I ship it back at no charge and pay the difference to step up. I do like the footprint of the XS though... Gonna have to keep testing with movies.


What kind of decibel correction do most of you use after Audyssey does it's thing?
Personally I usually run it about 2.5 to 3 hotter than what Audyssey sets it at.
Hopinater is offline  
post #12973 of 14608 Old 07-26-2014, 11:01 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Hopinater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Central VA
Posts: 1,626
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by berstuck View Post
It's a frustrating situation, but Tom is incredibly prompt and courteous. He thinks it's a driver issue and is just going to replace the sub. That's two straight weekends he has answered email on a Saturday or Sunday.
I don't think Tom ever leaves PSA headquarters. He has always answered my emails when ever I have sent them regardless of the day of the week or the time of day for that matter. I can't say enough about PSA customer service. It's top notch through and through.
Hopinater is offline  
post #12974 of 14608 Old 07-26-2014, 11:05 AM
Member
 
berstuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Valley Springs, CA
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadec22 View Post
I dont' have to sell anything. Its a new unit. With summer of bass I ship it back at no charge and pay the difference to step up. I do like the footprint of the XS though... Gonna have to keep testing with movies.


What kind of decibel correction do most of you use after Audyssey does it's thing?
I think that depends on the volume of your room, and listening levels. I listen 10db or more below reference in a large room. I like the bass about 8db hot.
berstuck is online now  
post #12975 of 14608 Old 07-26-2014, 11:15 AM
AVS Special Member
 
climber07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,753
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked: 1010
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadec22 View Post
I dont' have to sell anything. Its a new unit. With summer of bass I ship it back at no charge and pay the difference to step up. I do like the footprint of the XS though... Gonna have to keep testing with movies.


What kind of decibel correction do most of you use after Audyssey does it's thing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
Personally I usually run it about 2.5 to 3 hotter than what Audyssey sets it at.
Quote:
Originally Posted by berstuck View Post
I think that depends on the volume of your room, and listening levels. I listen 10db or more below reference in a large room. I like the bass about 8db hot.
I agree with these guys. It depends on your room. Tom recommended starting at 3 - 5 dB hotter initially. Just remember not to go above 0dB.

Onkyo TX-NR3009 - Emotiva XPA-2 300 WPC - Polk Audio RTiA9 Mains - CSiA6 Center - F/XiA6 Surrounds - Dual PSA XV-15se Subwoofers - Epson 5030UB Projector - Monoprice Multi-format 106" HD Gray screen - Samsung BD-F5900 3D Bluray - WDTV Live HD Media Player with 6TB External Storage - Nintendo Wii - XBox 360 - Logitech Harmony One, and custom DIY media console...
climber07 is offline  
post #12976 of 14608 Old 07-26-2014, 01:50 PM
Member
 
Robert760's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 119
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
I don't think Tom ever leaves PSA headquarters. He has always answered my emails when ever I have sent them regardless of the day of the week or the time of day for that matter. I can't say enough about PSA customer service. It's top notch through and through.
I think he sleeps next to phone and the computer at PSA. Love thier customer service. Just sold my pb12+ almost have enough for my second Triax.

Last edited by Robert760; 07-26-2014 at 01:53 PM.
Robert760 is offline  
post #12977 of 14608 Old 07-26-2014, 02:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Tom Vodhanel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,306
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
Liked: 1053
Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post
I can gurantee there is nothing wrong with your subs. I have worked mine like $2 whores and they are flawless. They will take much mkre abuse then Tom leads on. He is just being conservative so the customer does not get upset when he does not cover a warranty claim for sine wave testing. That being said stick to REW sweeps and lay off the steady state tones.

I plead "no contest" to this..


Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Tom Vodhanel is offline  
post #12978 of 14608 Old 07-26-2014, 02:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arizona
Posts: 311
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Liked: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by climber07 View Post
I agree with these guys. It depends on your room. Tom recommended starting at 3 - 5 dB hotter initially. Just remember not to go above 0dB.
I always try to run hot, then the thought of mis calibration irritates me too much and I set it back....
FattyMcButterPants is online now  
post #12979 of 14608 Old 07-26-2014, 04:54 PM
AVS Special Member
 
bear123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 2,567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Liked: 747
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadec22 View Post
soooo torn if I should keep xs15 or upgrade to xv15....
I ran this through the AVS forums subwoofer translation program. Here is what it says after translation:

"Return the XS15 and upgrade to DUAL XV15se."

Glad I could lend a hand.

AVR:       Yamaha RXV-375

Display:  Panasonic  TH-50PC77U

LCR:       Hsu HB1.2  HC1.2

Sub:       (2) PSA XV15se

Blu Ray:  Sony BDP-S5100

Apple TV

Harmony 650

miniDSP

bear123 is offline  
post #12980 of 14608 Old 07-26-2014, 05:03 PM
Member
 
wadec22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 129
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear123 View Post
I ran this through the AVS forums subwoofer translation program. Here is what it says after translation:

"Return the XS15 and upgrade to DUAL XV15se."

Glad I could lend a hand.
Lol. I told my wife I wanted to name the new sub. She said why, it'll only be here a weak before you get something different.
berstuck likes this.

Denon X4000
Emotiva LPA-1
Epson 5020ub::::100" ES Cinewhite
PS4::::Toshiba HD-A35::::Marantz UD5007::::Darbee 5000
Martin Logan Stage center::::Martin Logan Aerius I::::Martin Logan Scripts
PSA XV15:::::PSA XV15se
wadec22 is online now  
post #12981 of 14608 Old 07-26-2014, 10:14 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Reefdvr27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Stone Harbor, NJ
Posts: 3,026
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 715 Post(s)
Liked: 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadec22 View Post
soooo torn if I should keep xs15 or upgrade to xv15….
I would keep the XS15 and get another. Sealed is where it is at.
Reefdvr27 is offline  
post #12982 of 14608 Old 07-26-2014, 10:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Reefdvr27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Stone Harbor, NJ
Posts: 3,026
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 715 Post(s)
Liked: 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
The Triax has shipped with only one driver model. The 15" *Q* variant from Scott Atwell(Fi). We are always experimenting with different ideas but at the moment we don't have any set plans to change the Triax design.

The original driver we had planned for the Triax never worked out due to vendor issues (incompetence).

Comparing the current SE drivers to the "incomp" drivers that we never used......the SE drivers do measure better in the Triax design.


Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
That is interesting Tom. I gotta be honest, I am more than happy. A couple of weekends ago we had a little GTG and 8 DO 18" subs were at the helm. Certainly impressive. We did a clip of The Book of Eli Gatling gun scene and the bass was just punching me in the chest. When I got home I tried the same scene with the Triax's and I felt just as big of an impact. I am sure the 8 subs could have went deeper and louder if pushed more, but I still had plenty more myself. I cannot wait to get these things in my new theater with my new mains.
Reefdvr27 is offline  
post #12983 of 14608 Old 07-27-2014, 06:01 AM
Member
 
wadec22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 129
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefdvr27 View Post
I would keep the XS15 and get another. Sealed is where it is at.
When I initially bought it, I had convinced myself of the same thing (sealed over ported). However, in some scenes like Fellowship of the Ring when Sauron is defeated and the blast radiates, my ported Klispch sub-12 gives off a sound I like a little better. I wonder if this is because it's near the units port tune? I'm really trying to make the XS work, but I'm starting to wonder if the XV is going to be more pleasing to me.

Denon X4000
Emotiva LPA-1
Epson 5020ub::::100" ES Cinewhite
PS4::::Toshiba HD-A35::::Marantz UD5007::::Darbee 5000
Martin Logan Stage center::::Martin Logan Aerius I::::Martin Logan Scripts
PSA XV15:::::PSA XV15se
wadec22 is online now  
post #12984 of 14608 Old 07-27-2014, 07:04 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,335
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
Liked: 557
For me:

The xs30 was much better than the xv15

And now with duals. Oh my lanta
Brian Fineberg is offline  
post #12985 of 14608 Old 07-27-2014, 07:05 AM
Advanced Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 685
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Liked: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadec22 View Post
Lol. I told my wife I wanted to name the new sub. She said why, it'll only be here a weak before you get something different.
In my opinion it's difficult to tell the XV15SE is a ported sub except when it comes to output but even with music it is very musical. Your decision is just that, yours, I have a preference for the ported models, you give up some lower extension but that's the only area where I think the sealed has an advantage.

j_nordi
ahblaza is offline  
post #12986 of 14608 Old 07-27-2014, 09:39 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Reefdvr27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Stone Harbor, NJ
Posts: 3,026
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 715 Post(s)
Liked: 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadec22 View Post
When I initially bought it, I had convinced myself of the same thing (sealed over ported). However, in some scenes like Fellowship of the Ring when Sauron is defeated and the blast radiates, my ported Klispch sub-12 gives off a sound I like a little better. I wonder if this is because it's near the units port tune? I'm really trying to make the XS work, but I'm starting to wonder if the XV is going to be more pleasing to me.
That is why I said get another to smooth out the bass response. I am no expert, but If you have this sub in a large room, it may need some help. I am sure you know, but placement is key. If you have this sub in a living room, try the corners. My subs lit up when I put them in the corners. There has been debates all over about ported vs sealed. I have had multiple ported subs, but when I took delivery of my Triax's, I have finally found what I was looking for. They are clean, tight and accurate. No distortion what so ever. Allot of that has to give thanks to the speaker power amps. They are excellent amps, top notch.

You could also be right in the fact that you just don't like the sealed sound. That is why we move and make changes to find what we are looking for. The sad thing is when you think you have found it and your finally happy, something else comes along and messes it all up. I would say don't give up on the sealed yet. Like I said you might find a big difference with another Xs15 or better yet 3 more

Last edited by Reefdvr27; 07-27-2014 at 09:42 AM.
Reefdvr27 is offline  
post #12987 of 14608 Old 07-27-2014, 11:37 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Tom Vodhanel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,306
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
Liked: 1053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefdvr27 View Post
That is interesting Tom. I gotta be honest, I am more than happy. A couple of weekends ago we had a little GTG and 8 DO 18" subs were at the helm. Certainly impressive. We did a clip of The Book of Eli Gatling gun scene and the bass was just punching me in the chest. When I got home I tried the same scene with the Triax's and I felt just as big of an impact. I am sure the 8 subs could have went deeper and louder if pushed more, but I still had plenty more myself. I cannot wait to get these things in my new theater with my new mains.
I should know this but...."DO"?

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Tom Vodhanel is offline  
post #12988 of 14608 Old 07-27-2014, 12:43 PM
Member
 
berstuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Valley Springs, CA
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
I should know this but...."DO"?

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Dual Opposed
berstuck is online now  
post #12989 of 14608 Old 07-27-2014, 01:18 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Reefdvr27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Stone Harbor, NJ
Posts: 3,026
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 715 Post(s)
Liked: 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
I should know this but...."DO"?

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Yes you should. Dual Opposed. I am Tri opposed.
Reefdvr27 is offline  
post #12990 of 14608 Old 07-27-2014, 01:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Tom Vodhanel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,306
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
Liked: 1053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefdvr27 View Post
Yes you should. Dual Opposed. I am Tri opposed.
All I was thinking of was vendors/brands..

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Tom Vodhanel is offline  
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Xs30 , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Power Sound Audio , Xv15 , Power Sound Audio Triax , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off