Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 444 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #13291 of 15333 Old 08-14-2014, 09:12 PM
AVS Special Member
 
basshead81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 6,432
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 1702
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT78681 View Post
Does anyone know when Ricci will be reviewing the XS30se and XV15se? I thought it was supposed to be sometime in the near future?
By summers end is the last I heard which btw is September 21st. So we have some time yet
basshead81 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #13292 of 15333 Old 08-14-2014, 09:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
basshead81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 6,432
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 1702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn94 View Post
Yeah, so what's with the secret about how many XS30se's you bought? Spill the beans!

I'm also curious, if you've been chasing the Triax sub sound, why did you get rid of it in the first place? I'm enjoying my Triax as I type this.


I believe the response with a single Triax was not the greatest even tho the sub was a beast. Jeffery wanted to go with multiples to see if the response was improved. He found out that duals work the best in his room with his layout. So instead of quad XV15se, he traded for Dual XS30se. Still has 4 15" drivers and deeper extension.
ahblaza likes this.
basshead81 is offline  
post #13293 of 15333 Old 08-14-2014, 09:20 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Saturn94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 383
]

Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post
I believe the response with a single Triax was not the greatest even tho the sub was a beast. Jeffery wanted to go with multiples to see if the response was improved. He found out that duals work the best in his room with his layout. So instead of quad XV15se, he traded for Dual XS30se. Still has 4 15" drivers and deeper extension.
Ah....I see.
ahblaza likes this.
Saturn94 is offline  
post #13294 of 15333 Old 08-14-2014, 09:23 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 6,573
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1227 Post(s)
Liked: 1195
Man the old "official Triax" thread sure died off.
And I haven't seen blackmamba post for a while too now that I think about it.
jbrown15 is online now  
post #13295 of 15333 Old 08-14-2014, 09:32 PM
AVS Special Member
 
dsrussell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Corona, CA.
Posts: 1,743
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
Liked: 498
^^ You're starting to scare me, Joe. Like you, I'm still very bummed about Steve. So if blackmamba sees this, drop in and say hi!
dsrussell is online now  
post #13296 of 15333 Old 08-15-2014, 01:45 PM
Advanced Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 790
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked: 339
BH hit the nail on the head, I have two XS30SEs now with one other waiting in the cart to place behind the MLP, I want to get these two dialed as best I can and decide this is what I want and will get the third or just bite the bullet and get dual Triaxs, return shipping is free on the XS30s and I only live a hour away. By the way the last time I talked to Robert (BlackMam) was June 6th, we PM'd a lot and I just sent him one now to see what's happening and that we are all asking about him, so as I know something I will let all know, I pray he's OK, he's a really good guy, fun to talk too as well, thanks for bringing his name up, it's been over 2 months since I heard from him. I hope he's working a lot or listening to his PSA subs and new Klipsch speakers.
Cheers Jeff...............good call BH
dsrussell likes this.

j_nordi
ahblaza is offline  
post #13297 of 15333 Old 08-15-2014, 05:39 PM
Member
 
MIX_MASTER_ICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 102
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 19
The XV15se that I only had for 4 days is now up on the PSA site outlet center. In case somebody wants to save some money on a basically new sub.
MIX_MASTER_ICE is offline  
post #13298 of 15333 Old 08-15-2014, 08:18 PM
Advanced Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 790
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked: 339
My four never made it to the outlet center, they must have a list of people waiting for B-Stock. Just talked with Jim and I'm considering getting the third Monday with the thirty day trial and free shipping I have nothing to lose except my marriage I have to give it a shot, I'll know right away if it's going to work behind the MLP now that I have some set up skills
Cheers Jeff
PS: Nothing from BlackMam yet

j_nordi
ahblaza is offline  
post #13299 of 15333 Old 08-16-2014, 10:30 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Tom Vodhanel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,455
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
Liked: 1258
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
My four never made it to the outlet center, they must have a list of people waiting for B-Stock. Just talked with Jim and I'm considering getting the third Monday with the thirty day trial and free shipping I have nothing to lose except my marriage I have to give it a shot, I'll know right away if it's going to work behind the MLP now that I have some set up skills
Cheers Jeff
PS: Nothing from BlackMam yet
We don't do waiting lists as outlet center items tend to be very sporadic...even with our "free shipping" both ways promotion. It really ends up being "the luck of timing". In chat/email or phone call if someone asks about the availability of a B-stock I can let them know we have one(or more) being examined to ensure 100% performance and to check for any visible blemishes. At that time they often choose to purchase the b-stock unit before we even have a chance to put it up on the website.

Who knows, we may see Jeff's XS30se subs popping up in the outlet center in the future too..

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
ahblaza likes this.
Tom Vodhanel is offline  
post #13300 of 15333 Old 08-16-2014, 11:35 AM
AVS Special Member
 
basshead81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 6,432
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 1702
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIX_MASTER_ICE View Post
The XV15se that I only had for 4 days is now up on the PSA site outlet center. In case somebody wants to save some money on a basically new sub.
You sent the XV15se back after only 4 days of demo? Now I see in another thread you are contemplating a EX-1 or VTF-3 in place of the XV? What was wrong with the PSA sub? If I recall correctly you were posting here about setup issues but never responded to half of the PSA members advice they offered. Then you said Tom could not help you and that was the last I heard anything.
ahblaza likes this.
basshead81 is offline  
post #13301 of 15333 Old 08-16-2014, 11:51 AM
Member
 
MIX_MASTER_ICE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 102
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post
You sent the XV15se back after only 4 days of demo? Now I see in another thread you are contemplating a EX-1 or VTF-3 in place of the XV? What was wrong with the PSA sub? If I recall correctly you were posting here about setup issues but never responded to half of the PSA members advice they offered. Then you said Tom could not help you and that was the last I heard anything.
Yeah, Tom was great in working with me on the calibration process, but ultimately I couldn't get it dialed in to my liking. No knock on the sub itself, probably had factors like my crummy room, receiver and such playing a part in the problem. Most of the advice mentioned later in the PSA thread I had already covered, so no need rehashing that stuff when I had Tom to work with. I was considering another Outlaw sub, the EX, primarily because I already have the LFM-1 Plus and like it.
MIX_MASTER_ICE is offline  
post #13302 of 15333 Old 08-16-2014, 11:59 AM
AVS Special Member
 
basshead81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 6,432
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 1702
Ok cool!! Thanks for clarifying. The outlaws appear to be solid subs from what I have heard so hopefully they will serve you well.
basshead81 is offline  
post #13303 of 15333 Old 08-16-2014, 01:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Billy p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Markham,Ont
Posts: 1,305
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIX_MASTER_ICE View Post
Yeah, Tom was great in working with me on the calibration process, but ultimately I couldn't get it dialed in to my liking. No knock on the sub itself, probably had factors like my crummy room, receiver and such playing a part in the problem. Most of the advice mentioned later in the PSA thread I had already covered, so no need rehashing that stuff when I had Tom to work with. I was considering another Outlaw sub, the EX, primarily because I already have the LFM-1 Plus and like it.
Yup...I would wait and get another LFM-1 or EX. Its easier to augment 2 subs that closely resemble each other. I doubt the LV12R will benefit you since you were unable to get the XV15 to work in your current layout.
ahblaza likes this.

Old Indian proverb: We don't inherit the earth from our ancestors, but we borrow it from our children!

Ascend Acoustics Towers, STC w RAAL, 200 SE in espresso
54" of Panasonic Bliss, Anthem MRX 300
Sony BDP-S380, TechnicsCD player, Apple TV
PSA XS30 SE in Cordovan Cherry & Svs SB13U in sig
Billy p is offline  
post #13304 of 15333 Old 08-16-2014, 01:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arizona
Posts: 377
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Liked: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
PS: Tom posted on HTS to check the site in the nest week or so for some exiting new news can't wait.
Cheers Jeff
Been waiting patiently but nobody has said anything and I see no updates... Hurry up Tom, I'm dying over here.
FattyMcButterPants is online now  
post #13305 of 15333 Old 08-16-2014, 06:38 PM
Advanced Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 790
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
We don't do waiting lists as outlet center items tend to be very sporadic...even with our "free shipping" both ways promotion. It really ends up being "the luck of timing". In chat/email or phone call if someone asks about the availability of a B-stock I can let them know we have one(or more) being examined to ensure 100% performance and to check for any visible blemishes. At that time they often choose to purchase the b-stock unit before we even have a chance to put it up on the website.

Who knows, we may see Jeff's XS30se subs popping up in the outlet center in the future too..

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

Thanks Tom for the vote of confidence, I'm contemplating the third and will let Jim know soon, then you will have three popping up in the outlet centerHa Ha.....The only way they are coming back is if I decide to go with dual Triaxs Then I will be living by myself as I told the misses that's it maybe for subs (except a 3rd XS30SE), she just shook her head. She already knows I'm getting the new speakers when they're ready so I can just slip dual Triaxs in with them, I'll just say it's part of the speaker package. I've already gone through 8 rolls of packing tape
Cheers Jeff

Hey Tom I forgot this

j_nordi

Last edited by ahblaza; 08-16-2014 at 06:59 PM.
ahblaza is offline  
post #13306 of 15333 Old 08-16-2014, 06:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
raynist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,455
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Liked: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
Thanks Tom for the vote of confidence, I'm contemplating the third and will let Jim know soon, then you will have three popping up in the outlet centerHa Ha.....The only way they are coming back is if I decide to go with dual Triaxs Then I will be living by myself as I told the misses that's it maybe for subs (except a 3rd XS30SE), she just shook her head. She already knows I'm getting the new speakers when they're ready so I can just slip dual Triaxs in with them, I'll just say it's part of the speaker package. I've already gone through 8 rolls of packing tape
Cheers Jeff
I bet your ups/FedEx driver hates you
Billy p and gbreda like this.

3 - JTR 228's LCR (game room)
4 - DIY Sound Group V-8 Coaxials in slanted boxes (game room)
4 - PSA Triax's (game room)
3 - DIY Sound Group V-8 Coaxials in Ported Boxes for LCR's
2 - SVS SB13+'s (living room)
1 - SVS SB12-NSD (bedroom)
raynist is offline  
post #13307 of 15333 Old 08-16-2014, 06:47 PM
Advanced Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 790
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked: 339
Rew

Hey guys, is it all right to use my desktop with REW as it is in the same room as all my stuff. It's about 10-12' from the MLP. Can I just use longer HDMI cables and longer whatever I need. I go to HTS and I don't even know what to download, there's so much different things on there I don't know what to do first, this version that version, this plug in and that oneI can only imagine how hard it will be if and when I do get it up and running. I do have a laptop with HDMI input as well but I will have to pry it out of my wife's hands. I am determined to do this, one way or another, I think with your guys help and Tom and Jim I can achieve this.
Nothing yet from Robert (BlackMam), a bit worried, well more than a bit, he usually gets right back to me after I PM him

j_nordi
ahblaza is offline  
post #13308 of 15333 Old 08-16-2014, 06:57 PM
Advanced Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 790
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynist View Post
I bet your ups/FedEx driver hates you
Ray, it's quite the opposite, he's a young kid and no more than 170 pounds and picked the four XV15s up like they were empty. I used to take them to the shipping store until I found out they do pick ups. Getting them up the stairs is the hard part though, you know what I mean Triax boxes do not fit down my stair well, they must be boxless to get them down and maybe driverless I'm going to do my best with the XS30SEs and maybe the third (I will know by Monday) if I'm getting it, so that will bring the total to 13, if the XS30SEs go back I will post here first so any body on the fence will have the chance to snatch them up, like the 4 XV15SEs
Cheers Jeff

j_nordi
ahblaza is offline  
post #13309 of 15333 Old 08-16-2014, 09:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Alan P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Posts: 2,889
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
Liked: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
Hey guys, is it all right to use my desktop with REW as it is in the same room as all my stuff. It's about 10-12' from the MLP. Can I just use longer HDMI cables and longer whatever I need. I go to HTS and I don't even know what to download, there's so much different things on there I don't know what to do first, this version that version, this plug in and that oneI can only imagine how hard it will be if and when I do get it up and running. I do have a laptop with HDMI input as well but I will have to pry it out of my wife's hands. I am determined to do this, one way or another, I think with your guys help and Tom and Jim I can achieve this.
Nothing yet from Robert (BlackMam), a bit worried, well more than a bit, he usually gets right back to me after I PM him
Start here buudy.

Simplified REW Setup and Use (USB Mic & HDMI Connection) Including Measurement Techniques and How To Interpret Graphs
ahblaza likes this.
Alan P is offline  
post #13310 of 15333 Old 08-17-2014, 09:14 AM
 
cableguy301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 448
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
Ray, it's quite the opposite, he's a young kid and no more than 170 pounds and picked the four XV15s up like they were empty. I used to take them to the shipping store until I found out they do pick ups. Getting them up the stairs is the hard part though, you know what I mean Triax boxes do not fit down my stair well, they must be boxless to get them down and maybe driverless I'm going to do my best with the XS30SEs and maybe the third (I will know by Monday) if I'm getting it, so that will bring the total to 13, if the XS30SEs go back I will post here first so any body on the fence will have the chance to snatch them up, like the 4 XV15SEs
Cheers Jeff
just go to the big dogs TRIAX...
ahblaza likes this.
cableguy301 is offline  
post #13311 of 15333 Old 08-17-2014, 02:23 PM
Advanced Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 790
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked: 339

Thanks Alan, I guess I better start reading and get caught up as this thread is from 2013

j_nordi
ahblaza is offline  
post #13312 of 15333 Old 08-17-2014, 03:23 PM
Advanced Member
 
ggsantafe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Solar Powered in the Land of Enchantment
Posts: 710
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
Thanks Alan, I guess I better start reading and get caught up as this thread is from 2013
Better yet - go the last pages in the thread and find any post from Austin Jerry and follow the link in his signature for his set up guide. Take some time to read the guide and then feel free to ask questions in the simplified REW thread - you'll find lots of experience & support and with REW you'll finally be able to see how your subs & speakers interact with your room and begin to make the appropriate adjustments to maximize performance.
ggsantafe is offline  
post #13313 of 15333 Old 08-17-2014, 07:16 PM
Advanced Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 790
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsantafe View Post
Better yet - go the last pages in the thread and find any post from Austin Jerry and follow the link in his signature for his set up guide. Take some time to read the guide and then feel free to ask questions in the simplified REW thread - you'll find lots of experience & support and with REW you'll finally be able to see how your subs & speakers interact with your room and begin to make the appropriate adjustments to maximize performance.
Thanks my friend, I saw his name and the link in his sig, I will go there and try to get a grasp on things, thanks again.
Cheers Jeff

j_nordi
ahblaza is offline  
post #13314 of 15333 Old 08-17-2014, 10:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Morkeleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Unknown
Posts: 1,066
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
Just wanted to let all know that I sent my four XV15SEs back Monday morning and Jim said they were all sold by Tuesday evening, somebody got a really good deal on my subs as they were practically out of box, seriously. The XV15SEs must be selling like hot cakes. So far so good with the XS30SEs, still working to get the ideal sound.
Just a quick question, anybody have good results with gain matching their subs by placing in the middle of room away from all boundaries and mic (SPL) 2-3" from center of driver and repeating with the rest of your subs in the exact same position as the first one measured? I've been reading a lot of good results with this method or is level matching the preferred method. TIA
Cheers Jeff
I plan on trying to gain match my XS30se with my 15" JBL sub. While reading through some of the "Two subs...Gain matching vs Level matching" AVS thread. Some suggest placing the mic between the two drivers (the side of the sub if it has dual opposing drivers). It seems you did yours facing the driver. Did you get better results this way? Just curious thanks! Also on a side note I have yet to find a scene better for showing off the Xs30se than the grenade scene in World War Z. It's shock wave heaven. My JBL adds some amount to this scene also, too bad it can become boomy in some movies.

Disclaimer:
The words above are based on loose facts mixed with my opinion, the latter of which is subject to change.

Gamertag Morkaleb
PSN Archathema
Morkeleb is offline  
post #13315 of 15333 Old 08-18-2014, 08:19 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Tom Vodhanel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,455
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
Liked: 1258
Hi all,

Just a quick heads up. While the new "chat" feature works fine 99% of the time I have been having one problem. When I turn it off(select "don't accept new chats") for the night, at times it will turn itself back on before I get back to work in the morning. I'm going to start closing the program completely before leaving in hopes this works. Anyway, some mornings (like today) it shows I missed 6-12(or more) sessions. I apologize to anyone who may have been waiting for a reply from me in these instances. Generally, I'm available for chat from about 9:30am to about 8:30pm...7 days a week.

For anyone I missed, please feel free to stop back in today. Chat is actually my favorite part of the day..

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Tom Vodhanel is offline  
post #13316 of 15333 Old 08-18-2014, 05:12 PM
Advanced Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 790
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkeleb View Post
I plan on trying to gain match my XS30se with my 15" JBL sub. While reading through some of the "Two subs...Gain matching vs Level matching" AVS thread. Some suggest placing the mic between the two drivers (the side of the sub if it has dual opposing drivers). It seems you did yours facing the driver. Did you get better results this way? Just curious thanks! Also on a side note I have yet to find a scene better for showing off the Xs30se than the grenade scene in World War Z. It's shock wave heaven. My JBL adds some amount to this scene also, too bad it can become boomy in some movies.
I've had real good results measuring one driver at about 88dB, then placed back into position I usually get the target dB out of 72-78dB, works for me. If you don't get the results of 72-78dB, raise or lower the gain on sub until you do. Then of course run Audyssey or what ever you have. Thanks for the heads up with the World War Z scene (grenade), have to get it just for that.
Cheers Jeff

j_nordi
ahblaza is offline  
post #13317 of 15333 Old 08-18-2014, 05:15 PM
Advanced Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 790
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
Hi all,

Just a quick heads up. While the new "chat" feature works fine 99% of the time I have been having one problem. When I turn it off(select "don't accept new chats") for the night, at times it will turn itself back on before I get back to work in the morning. I'm going to start closing the program completely before leaving in hopes this works. Anyway, some mornings (like today) it shows I missed 6-12(or more) sessions. I apologize to anyone who may have been waiting for a reply from me in these instances. Generally, I'm available for chat from about 9:30am to about 8:30pm...7 days a week.

For anyone I missed, please feel free to stop back in today. Chat is actually my favorite part of the day..

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Yeah Tom I'm really upset as I was trying to chat at least ten times myself, I'm kidding, I was just trying to return something
Cheers my Friend, Jeffrey

j_nordi
ahblaza is offline  
post #13318 of 15333 Old 08-18-2014, 05:17 PM
Advanced Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 790
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked: 339
My Friend Robert

I'm really starting to be concerned as I still haven't heard from BlackMam, anybody know anything?
Cheers Jeff

j_nordi
ahblaza is offline  
post #13319 of 15333 Old 08-18-2014, 06:56 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Tom Vodhanel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,455
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
Liked: 1258
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblaza View Post
I'm really starting to be concerned as I still haven't heard from BlackMam, anybody know anything?
Cheers Jeff
IIRC he worked LONG hours with very unusual scheduling. I bet everything is fine..

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Tom Vodhanel is offline  
post #13320 of 15333 Old 08-18-2014, 09:46 PM
Advanced Member
 
ahblaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh Steeler Country
Posts: 790
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
IIRC he worked LONG hours with very unusual scheduling. I bet everything is fine..

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
He has mentioned that he works some crazy hours and I hope that is the case, I will let everyone know when I finally hear from him.
Cheers Jeffrey

j_nordi
ahblaza is offline  
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Xs30 , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Power Sound Audio , Xv15 , Power Sound Audio Triax , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off