Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 581 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
post #17401 of 17402 Unread Today, 01:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by satfam View Post
Just placed my order for 2 V1500. These are going to replace 1 VTF15H mk1. My 11.1 system is all GE: Triton 2, Supercenter XL, Supersat 50s and Supersat 3s for the width and height channels. Looking forward to installing the new subs. But not hauling them upstairs to the HT.
Wonder if you got the last 2 of the V1500 on the 1st production run. Before I placed my order on the weekend, there were 3 V1500 left for the 1st production run. If it was, good thing I didn't get a dual, or you would've missed out
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17402 of 17402 Unread Today, 09:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
Liked: 1636
Quote:
Originally Posted by joxong View Post
Wonder if you got the last 2 of the V1500 on the 1st production run. Before I placed my order on the weekend, there were 3 V1500 left for the 1st production run. If it was, good thing I didn't get a dual, or you would've missed out
I need to do a count today but we may be 100% sold out on the first run of V1500s

We're switching some scheduled builds for the 3rd and 4th weeks of March to get more V1500 cabinets here to minimize the length of any outage.

The S1500s are definitely sold out for the first production run.

Same story---we're switching cabinet production to minimize the length of outage.

I'll try to update everyone asap*(this afternoon).

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Xs30 , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Power Sound Audio , Xv15 , Power Sound Audio Triax , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page