Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 635 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #19021 of 19022 Old Today, 06:42 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbreda View Post
After getting a single S3000i set up pretty well in the same location as my XS30 (non SE), I completely agree with you!! Music is clean, tight, plenty of impact. After watching only one movie so far all I can say is Holy Crap!!

The S3000i outperforms my old XS30 like it was a single 12". We watched Interstellar at -12 MV and the sub running 2 hot-The XS30 would shake the coffee table and floor a bit, but with the S3000i it felt like I had butt kickers in the sofa, at times feeling pressure in my ears and on the next morning I was checking the outside siding to see if anything fell of the house!! Oh and I now have some rattling to take care of that was never there before. This is all with one and not even trying the second yet. PSA has the real deal for sure with this unit !!
I haven't been here in a while and was reading up through the topic. I didn't even know PSA released another line of subs. Now I feel like I need to replace my XS30... Why did I come back here?

Panasonic 60VT60 | Denon x2000 | EMP E55Ti | E56Ci | E55Wi | PSA XS30
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19022 of 19022 Old Today, 08:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1384 Post(s)
Liked: 1310
so...

IF I were to grab a third sub...and xs30se

how would I configure it? two would need to go behind the AT screen (currently one is there( and the third behind the seating in the back left corner (currently my second is there)

which 2 upfront and which one in the back corner?

using the ULF calculator the addition of this sub will give me about 4db more output from 10hz-20hz which is outstanding..

thoughts?

Panasonic 65VT30 | Panasonic AE8000 HD PJ | Denon x4100 ATMOS 5.2.4| Emotiva XMC-1 | Emotiva XPA-5 gen | PSA MT110 x 3 FL/C/FR | PSA MT110sur surrounds | DUAL PSA XS30 | OPPO 103 |

the SadieMax HT build thread - my first build
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Xs30 , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Power Sound Audio , Xv15 , Power Sound Audio Triax , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver
Gear in this thread