Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 646 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #19351 of 19353 Old Today, 03:18 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinisanav View Post
C'mon, its doable!

I have 106" screen 8 ft away from my seat, just enough to see side to side like in IMAX
I have seen your HT and its an awesome space that I would love to have! But mine is also the living room and there needs to be SOME balance, although I like the balance tipped one way and others like it another. Thankfully we both love the final outcome so I am given more leeway than others might
sinisanav likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19352 of 19353 Old Today, 06:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
Liked: 128
I'll never ask the question to compare PSA to RA again... never thought it would get so darn heated.

Since both PSA and RA offer that 30 day thing... I thought someone would have grabbed equivalents to see which one they like more.

Gear: Pioneer VSX-1124-K, NHT Classic Three (L/R), Classic Two (rear) TwoC (center).
PSA V1500 (x2)
HTPC/server (MB3), Fire TV Stick, Chromecast
OTA Winegard HD7698P
Sharp LC-60SQ15U (HCFR calibrated)
post #19353 of 19353 Unread Today, 06:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhughy2010 View Post
I'll never ask the question to compare PSA to RA again... never thought it would get so darn heated.

Since both PSA and RA offer that 30 day thing... I thought someone would have grabbed equivalents to see which one they like more.
The huge difference between the two is free return shipping on the PSA. When you have to pay to ship back a 100lb subwoofer that isn't cutting it for you it gets very expensive.
Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Xs30 , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Power Sound Audio , Xv15 , Power Sound Audio Triax , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page