Official Power Sound Audio Subwoofer Thread - Page 712 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

Forum Jump: 
 20456Likes

post #21331 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 05:45 AM

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3543 Post(s)
Liked: 3511
The love boat
Dallas
Lavern and Shirley
Little house on the prairie

Oh man the list goes on!
Mike Butny and Molon_Labe like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #21332 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 06:01 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 31
I am trying to decide on what sub to grab. Was kicking around other ID companies, and DIY but I keep coming back to PSA. Mostly due to the support of Tom.

I have a lot of respect for him thus far. Most companies or people will recommend going bigger, thus me buying more. That help their bottom line. Tom told me the v1500 would be fine for a single sub. So much respect for the guy not trying to get me to spend more money!

I think the v1500 will work fine, but since the v1800 is only $200 more, why not?

Or what about a s3000i? Slightly more money, when there was a bstock it was only $50 difference I think? Tom likes that one better due to the fact that you have more cone space and more power.

My room is a dedicated theater, concrete floors and 15x20 with 7ft ceilings. so 2100 cu ft.

What do you guys think? v1800 or s3000i?
oneeyeblind and cavchameleon like this.
post #21333 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 06:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
Liked: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCMlover View Post
I am trying to decide on what sub to grab. Was kicking around other ID companies, and DIY but I keep coming back to PSA. Mostly due to the support of Tom.

I have a lot of respect for him thus far. Most companies or people will recommend going bigger, thus me buying more. That help their bottom line. Tom told me the v1500 would be fine for a single sub. So much respect for the guy not trying to get me to spend more money!

I think the v1500 will work fine, but since the v1800 is only $200 more, why not?

Or what about a s3000i? Slightly more money, when there was a bstock it was only $50 difference I think? Tom likes that one better due to the fact that you have more cone space and more power.

My room is a dedicated theater, concrete floors and 15x20 with 7ft ceilings. so 2100 cu ft.

I would recommend the S3000I or the XS30SE in that size room but then again I prefer sealed over ported/vented.
mnc likes this.

Equipment List: Benq W6000, Darbee DVP-5000S Video Processor, JKP Affinity 100 inch 16x9 .9 gain reference screen, Marantz SR7009 Receiver, 3-Marantz Ma700 and 2-Ma6100 mono blocks, 9.2 set-up, B&W Nautilus 805 front speakers, B&W Nautilus HTM2 center speaker, Infinity ( soon to be replaced by B&W ) bookshelf Atmos Speakers, Mirage HDT-R side speakers, Jamo THX surround one rear speakers, PSA S3600I & XS30SE subs, Richard Grey, Monster Power, and Panamax powerline conditioning/surge protection.
post #21334 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Butny View Post
I would recommend the S3000I or the XS30SE in that size room but then again I prefer sealed over ported/vented.
Same here. I've owned psa ported. I just prefer sealed
mnc likes this.
post #21335 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 06:41 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1634 Post(s)
Liked: 2381
Quote:

Upgrading to dual subs is inevitable at some point for home theater enthusiasts. With that in mind, dual S3000i should get you full bandwidth reference level capability in that size room.
ahblaza likes this.

Last edited by bear123; 07-23-2015 at 07:10 AM.
post #21336 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 06:42 AM

Looks like the difference between the s3000i and the xs30se is better drivers and more power?
post #21337 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 06:57 AM
Answer Seeking / Sharing

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 219
Quote:

As others have stated, I'd also opt for the S3000i (I did, I have 2 on the way!). Tom also help make up my mind on this and gave a discount for purchasing 2. Again, there is no high pressure sales pitch, just honest answering of questions and offering of any help needed. Such an incredible way to run a company IMO.
ahblaza and DCMlover like this.

Ray

"Listen with an open heart and mind."

post #21338 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 07:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1634 Post(s)
Liked: 2381
Quote:
Looks like the difference between the s3000i and the xs30se is better drivers and more power?
Same drivers, more power.
post #21339 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavchameleon View Post
As others have stated, I'd also opt for the S3000i (I did, I have 2 on the way!). Tom also help make up my mind on this and gave a discount for purchasing 2. Again, there is no high pressure sales pitch, just honest answering of questions and offering of any help needed. Such an incredible way to run a company IMO.

Totally agree. I have had someone from another ID company PM me to try to get me to buy from him, but he is notorious about not following up with people. It is a little crazy how accessible Tom is.
oneeyeblind and ahblaza like this.
post #21340 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 08:24 AM

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Sorry if this has been covered already, but does PSA have plans for a sealed 18" subwoofer? S1800, I guess? Thanks.
post #21341 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 08:28 AM

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by madtapper View Post
Sorry if this has been covered already, but does PSA have plans for a sealed 18" subwoofer? S1800, I guess? Thanks.
All indications point to "NO". It would compete too closely with the S3000i in price (and probably be similar in performance as well). Only thing i could POSSIBLY see them adding is a ~$2k sealed sub, to slot in between the S3000i and the T-18, maybe an S3600i But not sure there is a market for that, and Tom has not given any indication there are any new models on the horizon, now that the V1800 is here.
oneeyeblind likes this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Basement Build Thread - House sold... no more theater :(
Living Room: Vizio M70-D3, Yamaha RX-V773, PSA S3000i, Polk
Game Room: Samsung PN60E8000 Plasma, Onkyo TXSR600, PSA S3000i, Paradigm
post #21342 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Totally agree. I have had someone from another ID company PM me to try to get me to buy from him, but he is notorious about not following up with people. It is a little crazy how accessible Tom is.
Lol unreal
oneeyeblind, Billy p and ahblaza like this.
post #21343 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 08:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Liked: 640
Quote:

Inquiring minds want to know....
oneeyeblind and ahblaza like this.

Ascend Acoustics Towers, STC w RAAL, 200 SE in espresso
54" of Panasonic Bliss, Anthem MRX 300, Oppo BDP-103D,
Apple TV+ Giga 1800

Sub FA 18(Santos RW)
Old Indian proverb: We don't inherit the earth from our ancestors, but we borrow it from our children!
post #21344 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 08:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 1492 Post(s)
Liked: 4247
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky7 View Post
Forget about those movies.

For the most impactful movie scenes, try The Incredible Hulk, Flight of Phoenix, War of the Worlds and Olympic Has Fallen. The first 40 seconds of Edge of Tomorrow is really nice but I feel it almost does not belong in the movie.

Interstellar also has some loud and long 30 Hz scenes that will shake your room but not much below 30 Hz.
Maybe I'm old fashioned but I would go with the movies you enjoy most---same for music too. Who cares about 10hz bass if the movie is terrible? Or "music" that is just artificial bass notes scrambled together? Pop in LoTR or your favorite concert disc.

Does the new component in your system, be it speakers, subwoofers, processor...whatever...enhance your enjoyment? Do you feel like you're in the first row at a RUSH concert? Neil Peart's kick drum massaging your chest? Oh wait---actual music can't be a good demo because it doesn't give you 00dBFS bass at 3hz

Do you lose yourself in Middle Earth? Who cares....doesn't go down to 5hz....sigh.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
post #21345 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
Maybe I'm old fashioned but I would go with the movies you enjoy most---same for music too. Who cares about 10hz bass if the movie is terrible? Or "music" that is just artificial bass notes scrambled together? Pop in LoTR or your favorite concert disc.

Does the new component in your system, be it speakers, subwoofers, processor...whatever...enhance your enjoyment? Do you feel like you're in the first row at a RUSH concert? Neil Peart's kick drum massaging your chest? Oh wait---actual music can't be a good demo because it doesn't give you 00dBFS bass at 3hz

Do you lose yourself in Middle Earth? Who cares....doesn't go down to 5hz....sigh.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

Good point. MY guitar teacher (trained by joe satriani) taught me 25 years ago.... If it sounds good, it is good.

I was wanting to play the exact same notes as Kirk Hammett or Slash. Same spot on the fret board.

He taught me that I don't have to be Slash, to make the girls swoon after me like I was Slash! LOL!
oneeyeblind likes this.
post #21346 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 09:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
You should probably let them know that this is against forum policy(AFAIK) and they may get banned for that if they continue.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
post #21347 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 09:18 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 26
I wanted to share my experience with PSA.

I have been following this thread for almost a year now. I have actually read this thread in its entirety, tons of good stuff. I have read many amazing claims. Last year when I was in the early stages of planning out my new home theater I checked out the PSA website. Well every time you go on there an invite to chat pops up. Honestly at first I thought it was annoying, until I actually tried it. Well the owner of PSA will directly chat with you. He was extremely helpful and never pushed any products. I chatted with him several times asking questions about quantity of subs and sub placements. He took his time with me, even knowing my build is over a year out. At one point, and this really shocked me, he suggested I only use two subs vs four in my room. What retailer will tell you to buy less of their products? So time went on, I was set on giving PSA a try when I build my theater.

I purchased my new house 3 month ago. I had planned all along for my living room stereo system a very simple but powerful stereo. I had an older eD (Elemental Designs) DIY kit that I bought from them and built with twin 13” drivers and 1,400 watts of power. Sound’s impressive and in a smaller to mid size room it put out pounding bass. Well from day one that I hooked it up in my new extremely large and open living room, the bass was just not at all what I wanted. Not in quality or quantity, so I started to chat with Tom at PSA. I sent him pictures, room dimension, and explained what I was looking for and expecting. Because of the size of the room and the levels I want to hit, he did suggest I go with a TWO of his dual 15” sealed subs. Well four 15” subs sounded good, but because of budget and because I thought that dual 15” vrs the dual 13” I had would truly be enough for me, I ordered two S1500.

Again Tom spent quality time with me during the order process, cut me a small discount, but mainly made me feel confident that no matter what it, would be a fun and pleasurable experience buying and trying PSA sub’s. I could return it with no questions if I was not blown away. So super cool. Oh one thing he did suggest I buy, was the Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0. Mainly because of my very simple set-up the Anti-mode would offer some very good features into my set-up. Before I ordered, I did a good bit of research and came to the same conclusion, anti-mode was be a worthy addition. So I purchased it at the same time as my two S1500.

Well about 7 weeks ago my S1500 came in. First off construction was solid. Big black box with very simple and easy to use controls, just as a sub should be. Immediately from the first couple of songs, I knew this was going to be a big upgrade from my eD sub. The sound was super smooth, clean, tight, and the room was filled with bass. I was thrilled. I live In a 2004 single family home in south Florida built to tight hurricane codes. My neighbors are about 15” on each side of me. My only concern was since I just bought, I don’t wish to bother them. So after a couple of days on enjoying the sub, I did some testing at like 90% and 95% of max volume. Wow it was a night club in there. Just fun pounding bass. My daughter thought I was crazy. So I played around and tested for over an hour at crazy levels and then went to talk with the neighbors, could they hear it? The answer I got was zero-to barley so go have fun, wohoo!

Well weeks went by. I knew I had 30 days to try the subs out, and I did. I played all kinds of music at all kinds of levels, the subs always sounded great. Not once did they ever bottom out or distort in any way. I did talk to Tom at one point after knowing that I would not be bothering my neighbors. Since I’m only playing music (not 10hz test tones) in there he suggested I turn the gain to max and push them, he told me and I quote “Don't take it as a challenge but our products are more/less bulletproof..” Well I did. I now had system I could crank to almost max volume with super clean sound, never blow it up and never distort. This was very impressive.

Well now I was at like day 28, but something was bothering me all along. Tom had originally suggested that four 15” drivers in a room of my size would sound amazing. I also knew that after asking my neighbors several times if they heard my stereo the answer was always no. I also noticed something with my two S1500, when I play rock, jazz, or pop music the bass was perfect. Now when I played heavy bass hip-hop at 90% volume it just pounded, but as soon as I raised it to 95% volume the bass would cut back, hmm the subs were going into a self-protect mode. I really could not blow them. This is good, but that meant to me that, well that’s it, that’s MAX volume and I can never get more. For a night of a crazy teen club party or a silly drunken night I could never get truly “stupid” night club level bass. That bugged me, so I chatted with Tom again.

Well I chatted with Tom and looked at all the choices on the website and it came down to ordering two S3000i subs. Tom even let me keep using my S1500 past my 30 days while my S3000i would ship (yes I had to pay for the S3000i entirely, at a small discount). Well that evening I was looking at my living room, going I have two big black boxes in their now and soon enough I will have two even larger black boxes in there. What women would like this down the road (yes I’m single now, but don’t wish to be forever). So I looked into getting a premium wood finish and choose Espresso to match some of the other new furniture I had. I treated the upgrade charge as buying a piece of furniture for my living room. The bad part was the wood finish would add an additional two weeks of lead time. Its ok I have plenty to do around a new home and more time to play with the S1500’s.

Well yesterday, finally the new S3000i subs came in. The finish is just amazing. They look like beautiful furniture grade equipment. I always thought people who paid for expensive wood finishes were crazy and just wasting money, but not anymore. I understand. In an open living room the finish makes a huge difference. It blends in more and looks classy. But how do they sound? From the first song I knew I made the right choice. What another huge upgrade I made. Tom, being a bit conservative, told me I would only notice a difference at the higher limits where the S1500 would run out of steam, no not so. I can hear a huge upgrade across the board at diff volume levels. There is now just a great bass presence. Not over whelming but just a smooth unstressed or pushed bass. Hard to explain. One thing I immediately noticed I cannot truly assume to crank this to 95% volume and the neighbors won’t hear it. This now can get to crazy levels. I honestly have not maxed it out. Here soon I will and I’ll post back. But people always say adding double the power or drivers will only give you some more DB, they say from 3-6 db. On paper that just does not sound like much, but in reality doubling your bass does make a huge difference, at least it did for me in such a large room. Last note, I ran the S1500 at max gain. I started off the S3000i at max gain, but eventually to even the bass level a bit I lowered. You can see my settings in the picture.

Well I just wanted to share my story and excitement with you all. Oh so Tom has sent me a shipping label to send back my S15000. I’ll box them up this weekend. So for the next couple of days I will have both sets. If anyone has any questions about them, feel free to ask. I will post some pics of my room. Showing the eD when I first moved in and at each step of upgrade. For now I have the amp side of the S3000i facing into my room so I can tweak the settings, then I’ll spin them around. This weekend I’ll hide all those wires inside the walls for a clean look.

Jerry
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9907.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	845130   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0370.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	845138   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0438.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	845146   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0443.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	845154  
post #21348 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 09:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluken View Post
Tom V.

Any idea when we will see measurements posted on the V1800? Love the pics can't wait to get my twin V1800s.
That's on the plate to be sure...just a matter of priorities. Were due the next 3-4 pallets of V3600i enclosures today. So getting those ready for shipment is #1 . By mid next week we should be completely caught up on those back orders. We've been working with our wood veneer guys to get quotes on the S1500 and speakers for a while now. That's is close. Trying to organize the logistics in several large distributor shipments coming up is taking a lot of our time at the moment too.

The V1800 performs very close to half a V3600i(big surprise). The FR and compression(and cea-2010) are all very close minus 5-6dB.

Give us a few days and we should have the website updated.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
oneeyeblind, ahblaza and ebonyant like this.
post #21349 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 09:19 AM
Advanced Member

I just posted my experience with PSA on the previous page of this thread.

Here are some pics of when I got the S3000i plus the whole room to give to a an idea of the size.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_0436.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	845162   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0435.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	845170   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0437.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	845178   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0281.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	845186   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0287.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	845194  

Name:	IMG_0264.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	845202  

Last edited by Horta; 07-23-2015 at 09:26 AM.
post #21350 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 09:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnc View Post
9dB HOT! WOW!!! I only run mine 4dB hot. I can't imagine running them that hot!
Remember the dynamic offset and EQ settings too. Those settings can make a big difference in how bass calibration sounds.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
mnc and ahblaza like this.
post #21351 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 09:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Butny View Post
Dukes of Hazzard is a great show along with it's flag. Quincy was another great show and don't forget about Mash.
Kolchak the Night Stalker anyone? Perfect combination of *camp* and sci-fi.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
ahblaza and gbreda like this.
post #21352 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horta View Post

Here are some pics of when I got the S3000i plus the whole room to give to a an idea of the size.
Great story!!

What are you using to give them the signal. An avr?

One thing I noticed. Why the setting in the delay? Is that arbitrary it did you measure? They should be both be set at zero

Also the crossover should be maxed out on he sub. And you use the crossover in your avr

Just a couple of tips
Mike Butny and ahblaza like this.
post #21353 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Kolchak the Night Stalker anyone? Perfect combination of *camp* and sci-fi.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
Tim LOVES his campy movies/shows
post #21354 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 09:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 834 Post(s)
Liked: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horta View Post

Looks like you need to get up in that attic and mount some rear surrounds!

Thanks for sharing your experience? Any reason why you have the crossover not set to the max? What AVR do you have running this set-up? Did you set delay based on REW? Furthermore, these ICE amps don't need much gain (I see that you are near 3 o'clock).

Love the wood veneer look! Perhaps once the MT-110's have a veneer option you can upgrade
post #21355 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 09:33 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtapper View Post
As mentioned, never say never but zero planes for a S1800 right now. The S3000i and S1800 would be similar in size and pricing with the S3000i having the all around performance advantage. We may circle back to this in the future but based on our schedule at the moment this may be 2016.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
oneeyeblind and madtapper like this.
post #21356 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 09:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1298 Post(s)
Liked: 816
@mnc

Audyssey tends to suffocate the bass, so it's fairly common for most to boost the sub trim by 3-6db's post calibration.
mnc likes this.

Display - LG 65EF9500
Receiver - Denon 4311CI
Speakers - Klipsch RF-82 II's, RC-62 II, RB-61 II's
Subs - Rythmik FV15HP's
post #21357 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 09:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear123 View Post
Same drivers, more power.
Different drivers. The S3000i uses drivers updated/optimized to the ICE modules. The overall capabilities are similar though.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
oneeyeblind likes this.
post #21358 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 09:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Liked: 263
Quote:

Your room is almost liek mine 15x20 8 ft ceilings. I am on carpet. I was leaning V1500, but TOm was great working through all the option as I wanted sealed originally, but not liking the layout on the S3000i as the side panel would be visible form the seating area. I pre-ordered a pair of V1800s and eager to try them out. I am sure as you talked to Tom you discussed your listen habits and desires of the sub, for me I want ultra tight clean deep lows that I feel in my chest and butt so the V1800s are the ticket for me. I will of course let everyone know when I get them, they feel I should be in the first wave of shipments.
DCMlover likes this.

Panasonic 65VT60
Denon x7200WA
Oppo BD-103
Klipsch RP-280F / RC-62ii / RS-35 / RS-25
Dual PSA V1800s
post #21359 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 09:39 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post
Great story!!

What are you using to give them the signal. An avr?

One thing I noticed. Why the setting in the delay? Is that arbitrary it did you measure? They should be both be set at zero

Also the crossover should be maxed out on he sub. And you use the crossover in your avr

Just a couple of tips
No AVR, this is strictly a music system. I use a Sonos connect with optical out going into the Anti-Mode. XLR going into powered Yamaha DXR8 speakers and RCA going into the subs.

Yes I can run the TV sound into if if I'm going to watch a concert but 99% of the time this is just for music. I'll watch movies in the theater (once its built).

The delay I followed a technique mentioned here in this thread. Don't know if i did it right. Crossover I set by playing with frequency tone and a SPL meter last night. My main speakers had a huge peak 125 hz I guess due to room interaction? They have a selectible crossover at 100 hz and 120 hz, So I crossed them at 120 hz and the subs a bit lower to see if I can get rid of the peak. I did play with the Anti-mode room corrections last night and it was fun. I still have a lot more tweaking to do, so all those setting may change, but I figured i would give you all a reference starting point.
post #21360 of 30022 Old 07-23-2015, 09:46 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Liked: 4792
Quote:
That's on the plate to be sure...just a matter of priorities. Were due the next 3-4 pallets of V3600i enclosures today. So getting those ready for shipment is #1 . By mid next week we should be completely caught up on those back orders. We've been working with our wood veneer guys to get quotes on the S1500 and speakers for a while now. That's is close. Trying to organize the logistics in several large distributor shipments coming up is taking a lot of our time at the moment too.

The V1800 performs very close to half a V3600i(big surprise). The FR and compression(and cea-2010) are all very close minus 5-6dB.

Give us a few days and we should have the website updated.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
When are your previous customers with bash amps going to get the possible amp recal option for deeper extension? Show us some luv too!! Lol

Getting Started with REW: A Step by Step Guide -->http://www.roomeqwizard.com/REWhelp.pdf

Mini DSP Tutorial by Neutro --> http://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-su...g-minidsp.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers

Tags
Denon Avr 3313ci Receiver , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver , Power Sound Audio , Power Sound Audio Triax , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew , v1500 , V3600i , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Xs30 , Xv15
Gear in this thread